Lynx Body Spray

See the Best Deodorants & Antiperspirants in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Lynx? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.2
  • Causes Irritation Yes (2) · No (4)
Phill
PhillGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hayfever issue

I've brought Lynx for over a decade and since they’ve released the ones saying 48H on the label I’ve been having a hayfever problem from them. No matter what fragrance i buy I’m guarantee to get it.
I don’t unstandardised why companies change something that works.
I’ve gone back to old school Rexona roll on. I don’t have an issue now

Purchased in January 2021 at Coles Supermarkets for $3.00.

Causes Irritation Yes
Mick
MickLondon

Doesn’t deodorise.

I haven’t smelt of B.O. for years. Until I started using “Lynx you Deodorant & Bodyspray 48H Fresh” I used it about 3 times then binned it. I tried it in the first place because my wife didn’t like the smell of the other stuff I was using, at least I didn’t smell of B.O. though.

Purchased in December 2020.

Cant open the Spray

Got Lynx spray on underarm deodorant. I couldnt work out how to spray it. It didnt work so I took the top off but I couldnt get it back on properly. When I did get it on it didnt spray out the hole so I threw it in the recycling bin - Merry Christmas

Aidan
Aidan

Probably the best sprays ever made

Honestly lynx is the only body sprays I use, I use it going out on all occasions and it works quite well with all their fantastic scents, my personal favourite is Excite

Purchased at Coles for $2.99.

Lisa
LisaSydney, NSW

Love when my man uses this

Love when my man wears Lynx body spray! Fragrance are combinations of sweet & spice ;)
Fragrance lasts throughout the day & night!!
Would be good to see it on special a few more times

Purchased in May 2019 for $6.30.

Jcd
JcdPerth

My husband smells great!

My husband has been using this for years now and he really likes it. He uses the anti perspirant variety as he sweats a lot when working. Lynx also makes a deodorant as well.(check the can to see which type). I personally love the Africa fragrance on him but he has tried all the scents. Some are better than others for smell but thats a personal choice.A little goes a long way so its very strong if you use too much. I can often pick it up for under $3 at coles so I stock up when its this price. Despite the tv ads it won't help you pick up women! (I think I would be annoyed if women were going after my bloke!) Anyway give it a go guys. If you don't like it don't rebuy.

Purchased at Coles Supermarkets for $2.89.

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Smells like insect spray

I bought the ladies Lynx and when I started using it, it smelled like insect spray. It is strong and so strong that my partner got sick from the fragrance. I never repurchased again because we were going away for the weekend, and after my partner had a horrible sneezing and sore throat, it ruined the entire trip. So I say, it's strong and irritates the nose, but maybe okay for some users. Not for me.

Purchased in May 2012.

Causes Irritation Yes
Jett. Z
Jett. ZPerth

Best deodorant

The smell is perfect lightly scented not too strong. Works really well. Love using this product, I’ve tried other brands and lyxn simply works the best. The price for a can is a bit overpriced in my opinion but it’s worth it.

TitchGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Smells like cats pee

Purchased Lynx Africa Body spray thinking it would be ok.Sitting in my lounge room,l thought l could smell cats pee(which l hate).Where,s that putrid smell coming from???...Then to my horror l discovered it was my Lynx Africa body spray.Straight in the shower l got to get it off me!..

Stew
StewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lynx Body Spray

Lynx has been around for a long time and has lasted the course. The range has a great range of scents. Lasts all day and will endure you stay fresh.

ANGIE C
ANGIE CQueensland, 4124

Body Spray Deodorant

Gives me asthma.

Check out the ingredients in this foul-smelling concoction ...... You do not need to coat your skin and your lungs with these chemicals. Wash your body. Wash your clothes. Use a non-toxic deodorant such as a crystal based non-scented roll-on. A clean man smells much sexier than a man covered in butane.

About average

I used to buy them lynx deodorant from Coles supermarkets heaps of times believing the advertisements that it attracts the girls only to find out that it doesn't though lynx deodorant spray packs do smell good though sometimes they hard to get the spray working

brian

It's easy to spray when I can actually get the spray going / recently I bought 3 lynx deodorant spray from convenient chemist in wollongong and could only get 1 of the spray packs to work

A.Dubb.
A.Dubb.NSW, 2155

Expensive, but the deodorant lasts for a long time.

aussiemummy
aussiemummy

Terrible

Oh this is just terrible. It smells truly dreadful. If you are a man do yourself a favour and buy something decent! If you are a woman...why are you even reading this? It might cost a bit but trust me blokes ...despite what the ads say, you will not have women crawling all over you. You will have them running away in disgust. It is cheap and it smells cheap and we can spot that a mile off! Give this a big fat miss boys!
Nothing. It smells like some kind of cheap air freshener. Or toilet spray.
Nothing. See above. Yucky yuck yuck.