Lynx Body Spray

See the Best Deodorants & Body Sprays in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Aidan

Aidan

Probably the best sprays ever made

Honestly lynx is the only body sprays I use, I use it going out on all occasions and it works quite well with all their fantastic scents, my personal favourite is Excite

Purchased at Coles for $2.99.

Lisa

LisaSydney, NSW

Love when my man uses this

Love when my man wears Lynx body spray! Fragrance are combinations of sweet & spice ;)
Fragrance lasts throughout the day & night!!
Would be good to see it on special a few more times

Purchased in May 2019 for $6.30.

Jcd

JcdPerth

My husband smells great!

My husband has been using this for years now and he really likes it. He uses the anti perspirant variety as he sweats a lot when working. Lynx also makes a deodorant as well.(check the can to see which type). I personally love the Africa fragrance on him but he has tried all the scents. Some are better than others for smell but thats a personal choice.A little goes a long way so its very strong if you use too much. I can often pick it up for under $3 at coles so I stock up when its this price. Despite the tv ads it won't help you pick up women! (I think I would be annoyed if women were going after my bloke!) Anyway give it a go guys. If you don't like it don't rebuy.

Purchased at Coles Supermarkets for $2.89.

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Smells like insect spray

I bought the ladies Lynx and when I started using it, it smelled like insect spray. It is strong and so strong that my partner got sick from the fragrance. I never repurchased again because we were going away for the weekend, and after my partner had a horrible sneezing and sore throat, it ruined the entire trip. So I say, it's strong and irritates the nose, but maybe okay for some users. Not for me.

Purchased in May 2012.

Causes Irritation Yes

Jett. Z

Jett. ZPerth

Best deodorant

The smell is perfect lightly scented not too strong. Works really well. Love using this product, I’ve tried other brands and lyxn simply works the best. The price for a can is a bit overpriced in my opinion but it’s worth it.

TitchMebourne

Smells like cats pee

Purchased Lynx Africa Body spray thinking it would be ok.Sitting in my lounge room,l thought l could smell cats pee(which l hate).Where,s that putrid smell coming from???...Then to my horror l discovered it was my Lynx Africa body spray.Straight in the shower l got to get it off me!..

Stew

StewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lynx Body Spray

Lynx has been around for a long time and has lasted the course. The range has a great range of scents. Lasts all day and will endure you stay fresh.

ANGIE C

ANGIE CQueensland, 4124

Body Spray Deodorant

Gives me asthma.

Check out the ingredients in this foul-smelling concoction ...... You do not need to coat your skin and your lungs with these chemicals. Wash your body. Wash your clothes. Use a non-toxic deodorant such as a crystal based non-scented roll-on. A clean man smells much sexier than a man covered in butane.

About average

I used to buy them lynx deodorant from Coles supermarkets heaps of times believing the advertisements that it attracts the girls only to find out that it doesn't though lynx deodorant spray packs do smell good though sometimes they hard to get the spray working

brian

It's easy to spray when I can actually get the spray going / recently I bought 3 lynx deodorant spray from convenient chemist in wollongong and could only get 1 of the spray packs to work

A.Dubb.

A.Dubb.NSW, 2155

Expensive, but the deodorant lasts for a long time.

aussiemummy

aussiemummy

Terrible

Oh this is just terrible. It smells truly dreadful. If you are a man do yourself a favour and buy something decent! If you are a woman...why are you even reading this? It might cost a bit but trust me blokes ...despite what the ads say, you will not have women crawling all over you. You will have them running away in disgust. It is cheap and it smells cheap and we can spot that a mile off! Give this a big fat miss boys!
Nothing. It smells like some kind of cheap air freshener. Or toilet spray.
Nothing. See above. Yucky yuck yuck.

Debbie72

Debbie72AU

Good

I had purchased some of this for my husband and soon notice that my son kept borrowing it. According to my son, Lynx is the best and coolest product to have in regards to deodorants and body sprays for teenagers. It's the only one my son will use. They do go on special regular so that is the time to stock up. Only problem is my son likes to decided on which ones to purchase.
Great long lasting smell. Many scents to choose from and a great range of products.
A bit pricey. Which scent do you get? Many to chose from.

MotherMoon

MotherMoonWA, 6210

Good

All I can say isHubbyl;oves these he has a good range to choose from and he smekls great all the time. I think they may cost a few dollars more but then if you went with a cheaper brand the smell may not last as long and Hubby wouldnt want them. I dont find buying these for hubby to be to expensive after all he needs to feel just as good as i do, and his choice is Lynx Bodyspray. I have asked Hubby what he thinks of Lynx and he says it is the best and he likes the range and most of all he says he feels good all day long. What a happy Hubby I have thanks for the help with Lynx.
My Hubby loves these.

emmad

emmadvic, 3355

Good

lynx has now brought out the new twist bottles which my partner says are great,he really likes to buy lynx as they are always bringing out new scents every month so you can always go to the local supermarket or store and just test spray the new ones to see what one you like,they dont leave any white marks on your under arms or on your shirts like other body sprays do,the only downside is they keep rising in price so they are pretty expensive but most deodarants are now
they are always bringing out new scents
it is expensive but most are now these days

butterflykiss

butterflykiss

OK

My partner has used Lynx for as long as I can remember. He obviously likes it as do I, except the new click spray nozzle has broken a couple of times and renders the product useless. If you can find the old cans (ie at the Warehouse) they are better
Great scent range
The new 'click' packaging

jrg200

jrg200

Lynx is an all time favourite in our household. My son and boyfriend love it, and have used it for a long time. all their smells are great, my son loved the chocolate, and now some of the newer scents better. I can't go wrong if i pick up any of them!
They have a great smelling range

chubbe1994

chubbe1994

OK

A good body spray especially for teenagers who might not be keen on the idea of using a deodorant!. Nice masculine scents that are not too overwhelming!. A well price product- not too expensive. Lynx body sprays keep you both feeling and smelling fresh , despite strenuous exercise. Highly recommended for the sporting enthusiast. Also good , in that they don't stain clothes when freshly applied.
A good non - chemical scent makes these great for men or teenagers who are physically active. Not a cloying smell, all the different varities are okay.
Some of the containers are a bit 'bodgy', not letting the spray fuction work properly.

Mobbsie

Mobbsie

marcel148

marcel148Australia

Good

Given the price that they are selling, not many other brands can beat it. I won't be suggesting my favorite as everyone has different taste. But I'm sure with their large range, there is a type to suit everyone out there. Currently I'm trialing a different type, but I'm pretty sure I will be going back to lynx in the near future.
Love the twist head design, I've lost the top off previous or traditional design countless times. Comes in a wide range of different scent, which in my opinion don't smell cheap. Competitive pricing and they do the job.
I think they are only a deodoriser, and not a anit-perspirent. If your after a anti-persprient, I suggest you look elseware.