M&B

M&B

See the Best Mother & Baby Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by M&B

Anouska J Smith
Anouska J SmithSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic customer service and beautiful nappy bag.

Fantastic bag and exceptional service. I haven't used my bag yet as my little one isn't due until Jan. The bag looks beautiful, I love the design, the quality and all the bits and bobs it comes with.

M&B has fantastic customer service.. I pre-ordered my bag and there was a slight delay but I didn't mind at all, as they kept communicating with me and keeping me up to date, first class service. Thank you. Can't wait to use my bag daily.

Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.Murray Region, NSW

AMAZING

I have the Scarlett and I am so in love with it. I love that its a back pack, has alot of space and areas for all the necessary items for bubs. Highly recommend such an wonderful branded bag.

Wow!!

Wow! What a amazing crafted bag. So versatile and easy to use. Thank you for making this Chloe bag!
I have already recommended this company to my coworkers!

Ceskipp
CeskippSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it!

Exactly what I expected and as pictured. Good quality and will go with any outfit. Can’t wait to use when baby arrives :)

Chloe - Black Edition

Love my bag, it’s very spacious, stylish & practical at the time . Also Thanks team M&B for making my shopping experience a joy.

Best Nappy Bag EVERRR

I ordered the Ava style bag and when it arrived I was soo excited and it outdone all my expectations! So many pockets & storage & im so inlove & happy with this purchase! I can’t wait to use it when Bub comes earth side"

Scarlett tan babybag

"Scarlett tan - Great baby bag looks great exactly what my daughter needed for all the baby items fits everything and easy to wear."

Sarah
SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sleek Nappy Bag

Love this bag. It’s sleek, stylish but still big enough to hold all the important stuff.
I opted for the faux leather Ella backpack knowing it would be easy to clean and double as a handbag too.

Harper Baby Bag

Love my baby bag! It’s just perfect.
Decent size outside pockets for teething toys, medicines and snacks. Large inside compartment that fits plenty of nappies, change of clothes, bottles and blankets (I always carry far too much - for those just incase moments) this bag is great!
Decided to go the Harper as I love the backpack style and the drawstring allows me to pack more! So happy with my purchase

Ella- Liquorice

Love this bag. The wait was totally worth it! It was packaged with love and care. There is so much space in the bag. The backpack handles look tough and secure. I can't wait to use for outings with baby.

Ella_zed_mc
Ella_zed_mcSouth East Queensland, QLD

I am not a mother yet, but.....

Oh my lordy lord! I absolutely love this brand. As my title reflects, I am not a mother yet, but, the bag I purchased is so amazing for my lifestyle! I can literally fit so much of what I need for my days including: laptop, diary, stationary, gym gear, shoes, lunch, 1L water bottle and handy compartments for my keys, phone, surfwax, wallet, mask and sunscreen. I don't think I will need to buy another bag anytime soon as the quality is amazing and very durable.

Maddi
MaddiVictoria

Amazing quality!

Absolutely love the Zara bag! I used it for bubs bag going into hospital as it has so much room in it. It’s beautiful, easy to clean, elegant and looks perfect at the end of the pram. I’m tempted to buy another colour in it, so I highly recommend this bag!

AnnaL
AnnaLGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

scarlett bag black

"I love my scarlett bag its the perfect size and looks good so happy I have it worth the wait and price is great. Great quality also !!!" Covid was a hard time and I loved that the girls responded quick to when I was waiting for my bag the girls were so kind ! And I'm so happy with my bag I honestly cant fault it ! Thanks again M & B

Megan E.
Megan E.Perth, WA

"I love my Scarlett bag and can’t wait to use it for my hospital stay :)”

the latte is such a lovely colour and so much room, my bag didn’t take long to arrive the team at M&B were straight on to it!
Thank you so much!

Isabelle
Isabelle

Best baby bag - Scarlett Latte

Always wanted a backpack style baby bag so it's easy to carry baby or be hands free whilst carrying bag. Great room for everything, comes with great accessories. So stylish, practical and inexpensive to have this lovely baby bag that I always get comments on