M&M's Milk

M&M's Milk

See the Best Chocolates in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for M&M's? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Melissa
MelissaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Allergy trigger

I love chocolate but was never a big fan of m&m's so haven't had any in years. Got a packet of holiday-themed red and green m&ms for Christmas. I got a bad skin rash on the back of my hands within minutes of eating, and later my IBS flared up as well. I never get symptoms like these from any other chocolate. Be warned if you are allergic / food sensitive!

chocolate

I'm a fatty and I love chocolate. Any kind any where. You can eat it when your happy or when your sad. You can bake it in a cake or have it as ice-cream. The things you can do with chocolate are endless.

Come on into the wonderful world of chocolate

Leeeet's get roooigght into the revieeww!

Keemstar aproves, and I miss Harambe so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much.

Coles
Colesadelaide

Best not to think about it

I bought a pack on the way home from seeing an old friend. We hadn't seen each other in a spell and there was some emotional content to the evening. I thought the M&Ms would help but now I just feel sick and a bit weirded out by that strange beast change. I think the coating to chocolate ratio is just right.

mrstaylor
mrstaylorSydney

I’m an M & M addict

Elena
ElenaSydney

Foreign object in M&M peanut chocolate

While eating M&M peanut chocolate I have found some strange object in my mouth. It looked like a tooth. I immediately took it out if my mouth and was literally frighten for my life. I took pictures of it and contacted Mars and Health Department immediately. It's been at least 4 weeks and I haven't heard from Mars back. I still have these horrible pictures if anyone interested. Be careful what you eat Nd never buy Mars products anymore.

Keziah
Keziahaustralia

Experiment with it

I just love it. You can eat m&m’s in so many different ways, munch a handful of it, put it as a decoration for your cake, cupcake, toppings for your ice cream. I like pounding it then mix it with my favorite vanilla ice cream (melted) with peanuts then freeze it up again but my brother use it as a filling on his sandwich. Much of an effort but I just love how we blend it with everything we eat (but we make sure it doesn’t taste awful). Much of a childhood experiment. Do you have food experiments with M&M’s before?

Guilty pleasure I can't resist

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
erica245
erica245AU

These are perfect for people who hate them you suck haha

M&M's are so delicious and who doesn't like them that is alright it doesn't matter and for the people who haven't tried them try them
They are reliable energy efficent and inexpensive

Sada
SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

justsaz
justsazAU

Good

I love when they have special promotions and introduce new colours or make the one colour available in a pack for sale (ie when you could buy a whole bag of purple ones). They add a delightful splash of colour to party favours. Although they comes in small pieces, it is hard to control yourself and stop after a few handfuls. I enjoy the crunchy texture of the candy combined with the soft chocolate inside.
Cute little pieces of candy covered chocolate that comes in different colours to delight the children.
These chocolates can leave the colour residue on clothes and hands if not eaten quick enough or in warm weather.

lauraj12
lauraj12Hobart, TAS

Bad

Everyone loves this classic product, but recently "nanny" gave some to my two-year old and within minutes my daughter was rainbow coloured. Hands, face, clothes-you name it. The small amounts came of easily, but the hands were suprisingly hard to clean. For this reason, I will only buy smarties who have gone artificial free! The only exception is m&m minis which are smaller in size and great for cake decorating.
well-known, readily available & tastes good (like 99% of chocolates on the market). Easy to eat and moreish
artifical colourings!!! The price (unless they're on special)

sherri
sherriGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

OK

Okay for cake decorating, or entertaining if you want something small to put ina bowl. But not all that delicious as the coating is pretty hard and thick. There are better alternatives,in my opinion, but they are okay.
Once you get to the chocolate it isn't too bad. They come in good colours for cake decorating. They are small, so they aren't bad for entertaining, just pour some ina bowl.
I am personally not a big fan of them as far as taste goes as I don't like the thickness of the coating, it overpowers the chocolate. I would say they are reasonably expensive.

rossie1990
rossie1990Lakemba, NSW, 2195

This is my idea type of chocolate. I can have some in my bag all the time. easy to eat, the taste is good and a lot colors in a pack make me feel good. The sugar shells add the favor to the chocolates, make it even better.
I like the color, the favor, the shape, the size...

simonefish
simonefish

Good

These are SO much better than any competing product. I love that there are so many different varieties, and they are always coming up with a new promotion, like halloween with black and orange packets. The adds are super cute too! The colours are pretty for decoration but can be a pain for staining. The staining is especially bad if you put them in the fridge and then they warm up again :(
Fantastic treat, the sugar coating is not overpowering in flavour so you can really enjoy the chocolate inside.
I know the slogan says melts in your mouth not in your hand, and that is true of the actual chocolate but the colour on the sugar coating DOES come off in your hand, or on your furniture, although it is cute around the kids mouths lol.

stakky32
stakky32

Good

M&M's are a yummy candy and chocolate treat that can be enjoyed by people of all ages. The candy coating helps prevent the chocolate melting on contact with your fingers. Can be found in practically every shop and service station that sells chocolate. Popular with kids! Great for parties when placed in a glass bowl, and for decorating cakes.
Yummy chocolate concealed by a brightly coloured, crunchy candy coating.