M&M's Peanut

M&M's Peanut

3.4

Gross!

Hadn’t bought a pack in a couple of years and geez they’ve changed for the worse. Won’t be buying these again. The shell is a weird texture, the peanuts are soggy and the chocolate filling is way too icky sweet. What have they done? It used to be so nice.

Purchased in September 2020 at Woolworths.

New recipe is bad

So sweet it’s difficult to eat. Outer shell is so tough and crunchy. It’s also rough to the touch, and not shiny anymore. Cannot taste peanuts inside. Will not purchase again.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$5.00.

Used to love them

I have always had a bowl beside my chair and nibble a few after dinner. Never again! My partner bought a box for me yesterday and after they were opened, had a handful and could not believe how bad they tasted! Going back to supermarket for a refund. Not sure what the problem was, maybe very old peanuts?? Absolutely revolting! Had to clean my teeth to try and get rid of the taste. Will find another sweet as a substitute.
20/07/2020
945A109-31
Reference from box end

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths for A$7.20.

Find out how M&M's Peanut compares to other Confectioneries

Cost cutting at the expense of quality strikes again.

Chocolate filling doesn't taste like chocolate any more and peanuts are small and soggy. Poor taste and nasty lingering aftertaste. No more for me.

ladybird1

ladybird1AU

Recipe change

Youre recipe has changed and just like Cadbury chocolate it now tastes horrible. Why change a winning formula????

Purchased in February 2020.

Emma

Emma

Absolute favourite

Yum! The perfect treat, nice and crispy and has a great peanut flavour. M&M's are however quite expensive.

Purchased at IGA.

Satisfied customer

Satisfied customerCentral Queensland, QLD

Best candy once again 2019

Melts in your mouth not in your hand.
Well done to all who make this snack experience possible for me and my family.
Love the experience, every time I enjoy the satisfying taste of M&MS peanut.

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$4.25.

So disappointed

The recipe appears to have changed. I bought a pack recently and it no longer tastes delicious with a peanut taste and lovely chocolate. Instead it’s sickening nasty sweet, like cheapest chocolate, can’t even taste the nuts :(

Purchased in June 2019.

Julie

Julie

the best M and M s

I know children may need a nut free zone but these are the best taste best peanut and easy to chew. Please keep these ones I enjoy these the best. fresh and lovely

Mariah

MariahNew Jersey

I’m very upset

peanut m&m are my absolute favorite candy and recently I bought 2 dozen boxes and and majority of them did not have any peanuts and some had a funny taste. This is terrible service I wanted my money back but the company never answered. I will not eat m&m until they are fixed.

Thomas

Thomas

Used to Love them

I used to love them but recently they changed the packaging from 220gr to now 180gr and still asking for the same price :(
Absolutely disappointed and stopped now eating this product.

Steph B

Steph BMelbourne

Party Park m&ms is so convenient!

I recently bought the 'Party Park M&M's' at woolworths and it is delicious. But the thing is I am most excited about is how large the bag is! These party parks are great for parties, with a large amount of quantity (1 kg of m&ms) for a cheap price.

hughes2

hughes2Mid North Coast, NSW

They have changed

I have always loved these but bought a box this week and they not only taste 100 times sweeter but leave an awful after taste. What on earth have they done to them ?

Any peanuts in the M&M's Now

Artificial Peanut flavouring tastes rubbish! Bit upset! Is this an allergy thing? It doesn't even taste like peanuts... sad now. Why do you have a 20 word minimum.

This is perfect

I absolutely love this chocolate, defiantly will be buy more next time I go to the shops, the peanuts inside just top it off

Evil

I have been eating these for very long, and me and my sister noticed that not all of your m&m's have peanuts in them!!! I AM MAD! FIX NOW!!!!

Vanessa

VanessaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Too sweet, not chocolaty

I think the recipe in Australia is different from America. The sugary coat/outer crust is significantly thicker and sweeter. The chocolate layer is barely there and the peanuts are not of good quality. I bought the one that comes in boxes.
The balance of sweetness, creamines of chocolate and crunch of peanut is not of huh quality. I would appreciate it if the sugar coat is not too thick, the chocolate to taste richer and better, and the nuts to be crunchy & bigger.

ViancaB

ViancaBMelbourne

Crunchylicious

Love them since I was a kid! The crunchy peanut and coating is a good treat when watching TV or while driving around. I just limit my treats lately though as my bloodsugar is high!!! But this is uch a nostalgic candy!

This is perfect!

They are so amazing that they don’t last long. The flavour is just addictive and this happened to be one of my favorite snacks.

mrstaylor