Maclaren Rocker Elite

Maclaren Rocker Elite

See the Best Baby Bouncers / Rockers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ben

BenCambridge

Not great for the money

Very plasticy, very noisy when on vibrate & parts rattle, only one setting for vibrate which is pretty strong, hood doesn't recline so not that easy to get the baby in, it clips on with plastic clips which isn't very easy to get on and off. Our baby seems quite comfortable and it has recline but I wouldn't recommend this product.

G wen

G wenMelbourne

Made my life easier

Both my babies slept really well in this rocker being quite snug and when awake were easily settled by rocking with my foot. Very handy that you can make it recline up especially after a feed or to look around and lay flatter for longer sleeps. Can take cover off to wash. Can fold up so portable when travelling. Found it most useful in the first 4 months for both babies, but as they grew longer the shape of rocker would make the head/chin drop down.

PrahranM

PrahranMMelbourne

Baby loves it

mummak

mummak

Beats my old rocker by a mile

Roreto007

Roreto007NSW, 2150

3.5 stars

This rocker is ok if u have a baby who wears five 0 to three 0. My son who was a big boy from the start looked very uncomfortable quickly and has outgrown this rocker. Whilst he still uses it occasionally he looks like he can slide off the edges. It has hood for sunshade
Vibrates, trendy neutral colours, hood
Not suitable for my big boy but would be fine for an average sized baby

Jme

JmeAU

kewpie

kewpieWA, 6164

Good

My daughter spent hours in this rocker when she was smaller. She would sit in it after feeding and she used to fall asleep. Great thing about this rocker was that she never slid down in it like she did with a few other rockers she tried. Great product!
Great Rocker. Seat seems really comfortable and very easy to adjust its recline. I love the feel of fabric. The cover is easy to remove for a wash.
Toy bar can not be adjusted, so it gets in the way of putting baby in the rocker. I used to use it without the toy bar, but it meant I could not use the sunshade.

damienkristie

damienkristie

Good

Got this as a gift and it was perfect for my tiny baby to put in straight away as the head rest was totally supportive and she was strapped in safely. HAted the shoulder straps as if she was screaming you had to unclip those annoying push down clips so we ended up cutting them off and keeping the waist strap only. The vibration was perfect and the seat can be seated upright or on a higher level.
great from birth when arms need a rest
hard for baby to rock on their own and needs FUN toys that play music

review82

review82

Cinful

CinfulAU

Good

Although it is quite dear, it is good quality and definitely worth it. Bub enjoyed relaxing in the rocker, while watching TV. I could also put him in the rocker, with the stationary position on, while I had a shower, or made dinner etc.
Folds up easily for transportation or storage. Several recline positions are handy, depending on whether bub wanted to sit up or lie. Bub loved the vibration option and often fell asleep in the chair. I liked the option to turn it into a stationary chair as well.
It can be difficult to put baby in & out of the rocker with the toy bar attached - but luckily it can be removed. I used it without the toy bar most times.

rw2830

rw2830

I didn't use the vibration feature. My boy now nearly 2 still sits on this infront of the TV and rocks it. Well worth the money and we will definitely get a lot of wear out of it. It is easy to fold up and just tuck under the lounge or cot. We used to bring it with us whenever we travelled. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a bouncer/rocking chair
really good product. comes ina range of colours. the shade cover is brilliant as i used to put him outside while I was gardening. Great brand.
nothing I could think of.

Jasam

JasamAdelaide, SA

Good

I purchased this after recommendations from a few friends. Whilst it's been a good rocker, I know I could have bought something similar for half the price. My daughter didn't care whether the vibration was on or off, so that was pointless for us. I never used the hood & always had that pushed completely back. I used to change the toys over often which was easy to do as the Maclaren ones are just attached by velcro hooks.
Nice & sturdy. Able to be rocked or placed in solid position. Has toy bar & vibrating function. Nice & comfy.
Hard to get to battery compartment to change batteries. Quite expensive.

zsazsazoo

zsazsazoo

linrad

linrad

Good

Has been a great buy. We took this rocker when we visited other people as it would fold up compactly and fit nicely in the car. Our baby could sleep in the rocker and also sit up and look around. Good when you want to keep baby off the floor. We also used it as a short term highchair when baby started solids and could not sit up on own. The supplied hood is removable. We used the hood when outside gardening etc. to keep sun off baby's face.
Nice soft material which is fairly easy to clean. The sitting position is adjustable so can accommodate baby laying down or in a sitting position. Has gentle vibration for baby. Folds easy for transport. Has hood which is useful when outside. Light and easy to carry.
Strap between legs is a little bulky.

VictoriaLoui5e

VictoriaLoui5ensw, 2565

TBH I only bought this because the rocker came in an adorable pink and grey design. Turned out to be a great buy though! My little girl got good months and months of use out of it. LOVE this product! Would recommend to ANYONE!
Very cute colors and designs. Canopy/sun shade covers baby well if you go outside. Can also be removed if preferred. Very well padded and comfortable for bub. Can adjust/recline seat depending on if bub wants to sit or sleep. Can be turned from a rocker to a stationary 'seat'.
Easy to wash. Has handles to quickly move the rocker from room to room.
Baby can be hard to get out of the rocker if the toys/canopy is attached. Cannot adjust the toys position without also adjusting the canopy.

buggy

buggy

fionagontier

fionagontier

I got lots of use out of this product (including the cute toys). I would have to say that it is one of my favorite early purchases. In fact I was so happy, I felt confident in buying a Maclaren stroller later on. One of the best elements was how easy it was to move my daughter around this house. It would get lots of use when I needed to do housework or check emails.
Easy to carry. Easy to clean. The vibrate function helped to get my baby to sleep Easy to move from rocking to stable position. Lots of safety features.

bigfatpig

bigfatpig

Good

I absolutely loved this rocker when I first saw it. The chair is of very good quality & great design. The dangling toys comes with the sun shade/hood are very cute too.
It's very pretty, and looks very comfy for babies.
The rocker becomes really compact when folded for easy storage or for bringing out. The carry stras are great too. Sitting position/recline is very easily adjustable. It was easy to recline the chair more once my baby fell sleep in this rocker.
My daugher seemed to prefer a bouncer than a rocker, but it's no fault of this rocker.

lenegp

lenegp

Best gift that was given to me, Easy to move around the house and allows bubs to sit up. Baby falls asleep often in this rocker and the carry straps allow me to carry bubs to the next room with out waking him up. Has vibrations, and material is soft and wipe-able.
Great rocker, Baby can sit up or lay back, rocker can be folded for portability, Has vibrations, and material is soft and wipe-able.
Nothing major, though when the hood/toy bar is attached bubs can be a little hard to get out, I use it without this for that reason.

kking00

kking00

Love this bouncer - our baby loves to sleep and just hang out in it. Was so easy to transport around that I could sling it over my shoulder using the straps and take to Mother's Group for our baby to relax in. Material is easy to clean - just throw it in the washing machine! Little toys on the overhead bar are cute, and they are also attached using velcro so you can mix and match with your own toys as well, ensuring that baby is always happy to be in the bouncer.
Very comfy for baby; easily folds in half which makes it very compact for transporting to friends places and when travelling; nice soft material.