Macoda Mattress

Macoda Mattress

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now

LOVE this Mattress!

LOVE this mattress. Having spent hours researching the best mattress in a box, I landed on Macoda. Definitely no regrets. It has a five star hotel bed luxury feel. It is definitely on the softer side, however I always thought I preferred a firmer mattress and this has switched me. Would recommend!

Purchased in September 2020.

Jo NQ

Jo NQFar North Queensland, QLD

Hate leaving my Macoda....

I brought mine over 12 months ago, after returning another brand of bed in a box which was too hot and uncomfortable.
I spent months researching beds as I live in the tropics. I have been through a wet season and going into a second with no problem of this mattress retaining heat I don't sleep with air con. It is also easy on my hips and shoulders which is why I needed to replace my mattress in the 1st place. The mattress I had, I paid 4x the price of my macoda. Beautiful high quality mattress at a great price. Love it!

Purchased in October 2019.

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommend this mattress to those seeking true comfort

Spent days researching mattresses and compared the attributes of them all. I wanted something not too firm but not too soft. Many mattresses I looked at either had public feedback that it was too firm or it ran hot. I ended up taking a punt on Macoda......and it has paid off.

After sleeping on this mattress for over a month, it is truly incredible. Very comfortable, supportive with just the right level of firmness. I'd say it's 5.5/10 on the firmness scale.

Customer service was superb and delivery was very fast.

This mattress and this company are highly underrated.

Purchased in August 2020.

Find out how Macoda Mattress compares to other Mattresses

Give it time to soften. It's amazing

Purchased in July 2020.

Adjustment PeriodMonths
Ally N

Ally NSydney, NSW

BEST mattress. Couldn’t be happier. So comfortable. Customer service is second to none. 100% recommend getting one.

I am a chronic insomnia sufferer and this mattress really does help. My partner says he is having the best sleeps he had ever had. I have tried a lot of different brands because my sleep hygiene is extremely important and this is definitely the best one I’ve come across. Bonus that it’s an Australian brand!! Thank you so much, Macoda.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$1,200.00.

Sleeping PositionFront
Steph

StephGippsland, VIC

Great mattress, I recommend it

Purchased in June 2020 at Macoda for A$990.00.

Macoda M.Macoda

Hey Steph! Thanks for taking the time to leave such a thorough review and honest feedback. We're so, so happy you love the mattress :)

Phil and Leanne

Phil and LeanneSydney, NSW

A really comfortable mattress for side sleepers

Purchased in July 2020 for A$990.00.

mgib66Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Warning!! Frustratingly long returns process during Covid-19.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$1,000.00.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Caused DiscomfortYes

Karen

KarenSydney, NSW

Beautiful mattress

This is a seriously good mattress which feels very luxurious. Unfortunately the mattress was not right for me because of pre-existing back issues for which i needed a very firm mattress. The return process was easy and quick for which I was very grateful. The company was a complete pleasure to deal with and literally stopped at nothing to ensure the customer was happy.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$850.00.

Sleeping PositionFront

Jessica B

Jessica BPerth, WA

Best mattress I've every slept on

This has to be the best mattress I've ever slept on. It was so worth the money. On my previous mattress I had a lot of pain in my back - I would wake up in the middle of the night needing to crack my back maybe 2 or 3 times. I've been sleeping on the Macoda Mattress for just over 2 weeks now and I haven't had a single problem. I haven't needed to move the foam inside to change the firmness/ softness because how it came was perfect for me!

I would highly recommend this.

Purchased in April 2020.

Val

ValSydney, NSW

Best mattress we’ve ever slept on!

We purchased a king size mattress after having the brand recommended by my brother. It’s been a game changer..literally not too firm and not too soft. Whether you’re a back or side sleeper you feel supported and don’t fall into the middle. We’ve had the mattress for about 6 months now and the quality and structure of the mattress has remained the same which is amazing. A great product, awesome customer service and really reasonably priced.

Mmmm...Macoda

Purchased in April 2019 for A$750.00.

Macoda M.Macoda

This review makes us very happy. Thanks Chloe!

Will

WillSydney, NSW

Great comfortable mattress and awesome service

King single is comfortable and supportive. No bouncing around when you roll over like on a spring mattress. They also dealt with a delivery issue very well. I highly recommend!

Purchased in September 2019.

Chris

ChrisPerth, WA

The mattress is fantastic

Our mattress was old and we were both having lower back and hip pain. After spending days comparing mattresses we chose Macoda. We have not looked back and could not be happier in our choice. Over a two week period our pains slowly disappeared. Have recommended to family and friends. Thanks Chris

Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Macoda M.Macoda

Awesome to hear, Chris! Thanks so much for the review :)

Nicole.

Nicole.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pretty comfortable and does not retain heat.

So pleased that I finally have a mattress which does not get hot. The cool gel layer works well. I prefer a soft bed, and the softer layers didn’t quite meet what I needed. A mattress topper has fixed this so now very comfortable sleeping.
Less back and hip pain during the night. Any hesitation was removed with the 100 nights guarantee, which I have not had to use. Thanks.

Purchased in June 2019 at On line. for A$800.00.

Find out how Macoda Mattress compares to other Mattresses

Although the mattress wasn't for me the whole experience was excellent from the delivery to answering all my emails even the refund stage and the old mattress going to the salvos is a great thing .. the mattress is very comfy it just wasn't for me as I like a very flat top . I would highly recommend giving it a go cause my father in law tried it and loved it and he is purchasing one for himself.

Macoda M.Macoda

Hey Paul! Thanks so much for leaving a review, we're glad our service left a good impression. Here's hoping you find your dream sleep soon :)

Great matress and customer service

Our Macoda mattress is great.
It's well designed, and seems to be made from high quality materials. The customisable firmness options are very convenient, and results in a plush, comfortable feel, which is also supportive thanks to the pocket spring base layer.
The matress was a huge improvement on our previous one, and I definitely feel less stiff when I wake up in the morning.

We did notice some black marks on the underside of the top cover when we first received the matress, however when informed Macoda they happily sent us a replacement cover for free.

Purchased in June 2019 for A$840.00.

Macoda M.Macoda

Thanks for your kind words, Michael! Happy sleeping :)

BigWoods

BigWoodsPerth, WA

It is so, so comfortable, and minimal partner disturbance

Sleeping heaps better now, missus is no longer have hip pain after sleeping. Next day delivery to Perth was awesome as we needed a new mattress quickly. Will recommend it to friends & family

Purchased in April 2019 for A$840.00.

Macoda M.Macoda

Woohoo! Thanks for your review and recommendation :)

Jeremy H.

Jeremy H.Perth, WA

A great mattress

Purchased in July 2019 for A$840.00.

Macoda M.Macoda

Thanks for the great review! We're always looking to improve our product and our service, and feedback like yours helps us to do so - so thank you :)

ListenerCooroibah

Cannot review something that does not arrive!

No idea how this mattress feels...it's still with TNT!
TNT have ignored my specific instructions 3 times now, as a result I am still waiting for delivery. TNT admit they have ignored my instructions and yet have no explanation why.

I suggest Macoda Matress get themselves a reliable competent and honourable courier. TNT are none of those. Whilst TNT's failure is not the fault of Macoda it will be if they do not change to someone better.
I believe that I am not the only one who has suffered from TNT's incompetence.

Macoda are you listening?

Macoda M.Macoda

Hey! We're really sorry to hear you're having a bad experience with delivery. Can you please contact us at info@macoda.com.au and let us know your order number so we can help resolve this for you straight away :)

mandy

mandyasked

Mattress

On delivery what firmness is the mattress?
I know you can flip the inner foam, just want to know what its on when delivered

Macoda M.Macoda

Hey Mandy! The mattress arrives in the medium configuration :)

Shaeleen M.

Shaeleen M.asked

Mattress

I bought a macoda mattress in September I love it. I am moving interstate and want to know f it can be compressed and boxed up again?

Hi Shaeleen,

Great to hear you're loving the mattress! Unfortunately once they've been taken out of the box we can't re-compress them. An alternative option in your case might be to unzip the top layer and move the components separately. You should be able to roll up the foam inserts and the bamboo cover to make things easier :)

Happy sleeping,

Shoulder Comfort

Shoulder Comfortasked

Mattress

I like the look of the Macoda Mattress, I'm hoping it suits Sidesleepers; as I need relief from the pressure points in the shoulder areas. I haven't seen many Sidesleepers saying this mattress works for them. Can you share any reviews with regards to this?

Macoda M.Macoda

Hey! One thing that makes the Macoda so unique is the ability to adjust the feel/firmness of the mattress by flipping the internal foam layers. This makes it suitable for pretty much any kind of sleeper :)

The mattress was also ranked in Australia's Top 5 Mattresses for Side Sleepers by BedBuyer!

chisls
chisls

I would like to know if you can put an electric blanket on this mattress without the heat causing any deformation or sagginess.

Macoda M.Macoda

Hey Chisls! Electric blankets can be used with the mattress, just make sure you follow all instructions & recommendations according to the blanket manufacturer :)

Get an answer from our members and Macoda representatives

Compare all 5 Macoda Mattress