Macoda Mattress

Queen, King, Double, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Macoda

shelle
shellecraigieburn

Ripped off

I could not use this pillow after 12 months because it would make my neck hurt. Customer service didn't want to know about it even though it advertises a 3 year warranty. Not what you would expect after paying $150 for a pillow. Very unhappy

Purchased in for $150.

Niamh
NiamhGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The most comfortable mattress

This mattress is very comfortable and also environmentally friendly, which is rare in the mattress industry. Since sleeping on this mattress i haven’t had a single bad sleep. I also love that it’s customisable. I highly recommend this mattress!

Vic
VicSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great mattress

The Macoda mattress has served me really well. I usually had to have a mattress + a topper to get the softness I wanted. Macoda is even better than what I got that way, without needing to have a super tall bed. I love that you can flip the internal panels to adapt the softness, though I haven't had to do that.

Purchased for $1,000.

Macoda M.Macoda Send a private message

Amazing! Thanks so much for your awesome review, Vic.

Happy sleeping :)

Saved me money in physio therapy

I’ve got a long standing back issue and am used to waking up every morning in agony…. you delivered our mattress last week. Every morning since sleeping on it, I wake up amazed because I can’t feel my back at all.
Macoda is brilliant!!
Thank you for the back support.

Macoda M.Macoda Send a private message

This is fantastic, Brenda! We're so happy to hear the mattress has made such a big difference for you :)

Happy sleeping~

AUR
AURVictoria

Not comfy and too hot

After 8 months of use, the mattress no longer offers sufficient support. My hips sink into the layers of foam overnight. The mattress became too soft within the year of purchase.

Sleeping PositionSide
Cherie
CheriePerth, WA

Have never slept so well. It’s luxury. So so happy

Was suffering lower back pain not anymore. Not too firm, not too soft. Just wonderful sleeping so much better than I have in years. No sagging like my previous 6 month old orthopaedic mattress.

Renee
ReneePerth, WA

The most amazing mattress!

This mattress is so comfortable and cosy, yet cooling and fresh. My last mattress, costing me thousands, was sagging dramatically and causing me back pain. The Macoda has so far stayed in shape. I have mine on the softest setting and it’s just perfect for me and my partner. The pillows and mattress has been life changing for me. I love my bed, I love how I can change the firmness if I wish, and how I can wash the cover if needed.
I will continue to recommend to friends and family & am so glad I chose this one over the competitors.

Get a Macoda, you won’t regret it!

Purchased in for $800.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Johnny 5
Johnny 5Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So comfortable. Outstanding mattress!

Totally customizable ultra comfortable and very well made. Can't fault the design. The owners of the company clearly cae about putting out a great quality product. You're gonna love it.

Purchased in for $1,200.

Super comfortable

This mattress is really comfortable! I’ve noticed a pretty big difference with my back pain at night sleeping on the mattress’ softer side, so I’d definitely recommend trying this mattress if you have back or neck pain. Delivery was super easy and convenient, and the customer service was awesome! I would definitely order from here again

ausishman
ausishmanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very uncomfortable, hot and poorly made. Good customer service.

Purchased in at macoda for $1,050.

Ilikejohnnydepp
IlikejohnnydeppMelbourne

Good for the price point

I have a problem with mattress addiction. I am on my 7th in 15 years. This one is on par with my expensive tempur mattress. This mattress is too firm for me even on the soft setting but I have to say my sleep is definitely deeper and it’s great how it is adjustable. The quality is nice and I don’t find it hot like previous foam mattresses I’ve had. Delivery was fast too with good communication from macoda.

Great comfy mattress

My sleep has been so much better since purchasing the macoda mattress and pillow. The mattress feel is just right for me as a side and back sleeper. Very happy and highly recommend for the price point!

Andrea
AndreaSouth East Queensland, QLD

King Mattress - awesome quality, good company to deal with

We purchased the King mattress along with the pillows. Unfortunately the mattress was too hard for my liking even when changing it to the softer option. I also found the pillows uncomfortable for me however my husband liked them. Macoda's mattress design and make was very impressive it is a very well built mattress and their returns process was easy and drama free. I would have confidence in dealing with this company again.

Purchased in for $1,200.

Amused
AmusedSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love my mattress!

Purchased in for $1,080.

Emmy
Emmy Perth, WA

Fantastic mattress!

The mattress is so comfortable and really supportive! I have back issue and have found the mattress so helpful for it. I haven’t woken back with a sore back since I’ve got it. I love the adjustable firmness, made buy the mattress an easy choice knowing I could change the firmness. I’ve definitely had sounder sleep since I’ve had it. Would highly recommend to all my friends and family