Macoda Mattress

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Great comfy mattress

My sleep has been so much better since purchasing the macoda mattress and pillow. The mattress feel is just right for me as a side and back sleeper. Very happy and highly recommend for the price point!

Purchased in April 2020.

Andrea

AndreaSouth East Queensland, QLD

King Mattress - awesome quality, good company to deal with

We purchased the King mattress along with the pillows. Unfortunately the mattress was too hard for my liking even when changing it to the softer option. I also found the pillows uncomfortable for me however my husband liked them. Macoda's mattress design and make was very impressive it is a very well built mattress and their returns process was easy and drama free. I would have confidence in dealing with this company again.

Purchased in February 2021 for $1,200.00.

AUR

AURVictoria

Comfortable but too hot

I bought a king mattress in October 2020. I'm a side sleeper (1.70m and 60kg). Here is my review:
Drawbacks:
. Heavy. King mattress: 60kg
. It retains heat. I wake up at night to change position
Positive points:
. Comfortable. I don't have any back, hip, shoulder pain and my spine is well-aligned.
. Zero partner disturbance

Purchased in October 2020 for $1,100.00.

Amused

AmusedSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love my mattress!

Purchased in January 2021 for $1,080.00.

Emmy

Emmy Perth, WA

Fantastic mattress!

The mattress is so comfortable and really supportive! I have back issue and have found the mattress so helpful for it. I haven’t woken back with a sore back since I’ve got it. I love the adjustable firmness, made buy the mattress an easy choice knowing I could change the firmness. I’ve definitely had sounder sleep since I’ve had it. Would highly recommend to all my friends and family

Purchased in February 2021.

AlexPerth, WA

I like to sleep

Comfortable, relaxing. Affordable, my quality of sleep is better deeper sleep.

It is durable. I dont think I will have to buy another mattress for a long time unless its for my children :)

Purchased in June 2020 at Hear For Less for $825.00.

Danny

DannyPerth, WA

Most comfortable mattress I have ever had

This is by far the most comfortable mattress I have ever owend. Great support and comfort.
I have tried rotating the foams but have found I am most happy with the medium configuration. Value for money wise I am extremely happy, after coming from a 3k store bought mattress I was skeptical this would be able to compete, but it leaves it in the dust . 10/10 highly recommended

Purchased in May 2020.

Alex

You can say how good is someone when something wrong happened

Ordered a king size - queen delivered.
Macoda promptly acknowledged the error and dispatched a correct size within a day.
Communication is only via email, but this is ok for small digital focused company.
Wish Macoda all the best.
As for the mattress - will see in 100 nights:)

Purchased in February 2021 for $1,200.00.

JustaPerson

JustaPersonCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Very comfy and pressure relieving but hot

Purchased in September 2020 for $1,050.00.

Marya

MaryaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Delivery takes forever!

Ordered the mattress on the 26th December 2020. Their website said fast and free delivery. Got a message right after I’ve done the payment it will be dispatched in 48 hours.
Well, none of they promises are true. Only when I wrote to them, they started to do real process to my order by dispatching the mattress. It was a week ago, so two weeks after I ordered it.
Of course they will say Covid-19 restrictions. But I’ve done many furnitures online shopping and they came from all over the states, still doesn’t take weeks.
Just don’t put fast delivery or 48 hours dispatch if you can really do the commitment. Wanted to do a refund but hey I guess it will takes weeks as well and we can afford more disappointments.

Purchased in December 2020 for $1,080.00.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks

Neko

Too hard and not supportive

According to endless research and reading countless reviews, I decided to try Macoda.

I found it too hard even on the "soft" setting. I've started developing shoulder pain because there is no support. Like sleeping on a rock.

I'm a front and side sleeper. Even sleeping on my front my ribs started to hurt due to how firm this mattress is.

I'm tossing and turning all night which is even more exhausting because of the 'quicksand' type feeling on the "softer" setting.

Going back to my old store bought mattress (which is a "medium" pocket coil hybrid, which is so much softer and supportive).

Purchased for $1,100.00.

Cassie

CassiePerth, WA

Sooo comfy and great service!

Very comfortable and supportive mattress.
Amazing customer service and very quick delivery!
Great value for hybrid mattress.
Using it in my adjustable bed.
Great pressure relief on my hips and back. Very happy with my purchase.

Purchased in December 2020 for $900.00.

LOVE this Mattress!

LOVE this mattress. Having spent hours researching the best mattress in a box, I landed on Macoda. Definitely no regrets. It has a five star hotel bed luxury feel. It is definitely on the softer side, however I always thought I preferred a firmer mattress and this has switched me. Would recommend!

Purchased in September 2020.

Jo NQ

Jo NQFar North Queensland, QLD

Hate leaving my Macoda....

I brought mine over 12 months ago, after returning another brand of bed in a box which was too hot and uncomfortable.
I spent months researching beds as I live in the tropics. I have been through a wet season and going into a second with no problem of this mattress retaining heat I don't sleep with air con. It is also easy on my hips and shoulders which is why I needed to replace my mattress in the 1st place. The mattress I had, I paid 4x the price of my macoda. Beautiful high quality mattress at a great price. Love it!

Purchased in October 2019.

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommend this mattress to those seeking true comfort

Spent days researching mattresses and compared the attributes of them all. I wanted something not too firm but not too soft. Many mattresses I looked at either had public feedback that it was too firm or it ran hot. I ended up taking a punt on Macoda......and it has paid off.

After sleeping on this mattress for over a month, it is truly incredible. Very comfortable, supportive with just the right level of firmness. I'd say it's 5.5/10 on the firmness scale.

Customer service was superb and delivery was very fast.

This mattress and this company are highly underrated.

Purchased in August 2020.

Find out how Macoda Mattress compares to other Mattresses

Give it time to soften. It's amazing

Purchased in July 2020.

Ally N

Ally NSydney, NSW

BEST mattress. Couldn’t be happier. So comfortable. Customer service is second to none. 100% recommend getting one.

I am a chronic insomnia sufferer and this mattress really does help. My partner says he is having the best sleeps he had ever had. I have tried a lot of different brands because my sleep hygiene is extremely important and this is definitely the best one I’ve come across. Bonus that it’s an Australian brand!! Thank you so much, Macoda.

Purchased in August 2020 for $1,200.00.

Steph

StephGippsland, VIC

Great mattress, I recommend it

Purchased in June 2020 at Macoda for $990.00.

Macoda M.Macoda

Hey Steph! Thanks for taking the time to leave such a thorough review and honest feedback. We're so, so happy you love the mattress :)

Phil and Leanne

Phil and LeanneSydney, NSW

A really comfortable mattress for side sleepers

Purchased in July 2020 for $990.00.

mgib66Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Warning!! Frustratingly long returns process during Covid-19.

Purchased in May 2020 for $1,000.00.

Stacey Mc

Stacey Mcasked

Mattress

Hi, this is my 3rd night sleeping on my new Machida mattress. Mostly it feels like a cloud but my hips and ribs feel like they're hitting the springs. It really hurts, I've woken both mornings feeling bruised. Could this just be me getting used to a different mattress? I'm not a tiny girl at around 90kg, but I didn't expect this. I want to love it so much. Has anyone else felt this? Oh I have flipped it to firm, to see if that helped but it's the same issue. Thanks.

Macoda M.Macoda

Hey Stacey! Thanks for the question :)

Part of your experience could well just be an adjustment period (some people adjust quicker than others) however, you shouldn't be able to feel the springs. Shoot us an email at info@macoda.com.au and we'll work through it with you to see what's going on exactly and work out how best to help you!

Happy sleeping~

mandy

mandyasked

Mattress

On delivery what firmness is the mattress?
I know you can flip the inner foam, just want to know what its on when delivered

Macoda M.Macoda

Hey Mandy! The mattress arrives in the medium configuration :)

Shaeleen M.

Shaeleen M.asked

Mattress

I bought a macoda mattress in September I love it. I am moving interstate and want to know f it can be compressed and boxed up again?

Hi Shaeleen,

Great to hear you're loving the mattress! Unfortunately once they've been taken out of the box we can't re-compress them. An alternative option in your case might be to unzip the top layer and move the components separately. You should be able to roll up the foam inserts and the bamboo cover to make things easier :)

Happy sleeping,

Macoda

Get an answer from our members and Macoda representatives

Compare all 5 Macoda Mattress