Madison Times Square

King, Queen, Super King, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Paige

Paige Sydney, NSW

Incredible!

The mattress was the best purchase of the decade! So happy with my mattress and thanks to the team at Snooze Manly Vale, they were able to qualify my query and find the best suited mattress to my needs.
Highly recommended! (Also the adjustable base makes life easier when watching Netflix in bed)

Purchased in November 2020.

bluemountainkiwi

bluemountainkiwi

Bad Back... Do Not Consider This Mattress

Purchased in July 2020 at Snooze NSW, Homebush for $3,000.00.

Laura X.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst back pain ever

Do not buy this bed! I can't stress enough the pain you'll be in! This bed felt amazing for the first week... And started to dip immediately. I thought it was still just adjusting. Finally 6 months in I called snooze. My back pain is unbelievable. Went back to snooze. They said for just $860 they can make it softer. Tried going through that process and no one is calling me back. Ready to cut my losses and buy a new mattress.

Purchased in September 2019.

Lyn V.

Lyn V.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Too hot but comfortable

I've had this mattress for several years (purchased 2016), I am finding this mattress too hot, because of the memory foam. I've tried changing to cooling sheets, and cooling mattress protectors and toppers -nothing has worked. The only reason I've persisted this long is that it's very comfortable. It doesn't look like this part has been improved in the newer models, and is still constructed with memory foam.

Purchased at Snooze VIC.

I LOVE THIS MATTRESS

Best nights sleep I've had in years!!!! So supportive and comfortable, you cant go wrong. Would highly recommend this product, don't bother trying anything else. Best investment ever made!!!!!
LOVE it

Purchased in February 2017 at Snooze NSW, Homebush for $2,300.00.

Denise W.

Denise W.Sydney, NSW

Quick quality deterioration

The mattress started out ok. About 6 months later it started squeaking which got progressively got louder and worse, to the point it wakes you up when you turn over at night.
A year later, we both started getting really sore backs and restless sleeps. I emailed Snooze with videos of the noise and photo of the sag measured against a ruler. They arranged for the manufacturer to take the mattress away for inspection. The inspection came back saying there was nothing wrong with it and when I asked Snooze what the next steps were as I provided evidence of the deterioration, they replied saying that ‘comfort is subjective’.

Nothing about the terrible quality of this bed is subjective. Do not buy this bed. Do not buy from Snooze.

Purchased in March 2018 at Snooze NSW, Alexandria for $2,000.00.

zafirahdesigns

zafirahdesignsSydney, NSW

DON'T BUY THIS MATTRESS

This is the most over priced matress and the worst quality sleep ever. It is was meant to be so wonderful etc for 5000.00 you would hope so and we feel ripped off and cheated. You get extremely hot even in winter it is not breathable and the topper is too soft and uncomfortable and it is saggy and wake up with back hip and neck pain since purchased.Terrible terrible product

Purchased in September 2016 at Snooze NSW for $5,000.00.

Kylie m

Kylie mPeregian Beach

Do not waste your money!

We’ve had this bed for 2 years and for 2 years I have had extreme hip pain. The bed has sunken on both sides. It’s extremely uncomfortable for a ‘firm’ bed, the edge of the beds dip and the middle has a risen hard part. Such a shame as the bed was very expensive and was highly recommended by staff member. We’re now having to cut our loses and replace the mattress. Please don’t get sucked into buying this mattress as you’ll end up spending more on trying to fix your back that will never be supported.
And shame on snooze for not taking responsibility on offering a replacement or better service when clearly so many are suffering the same issues.

Purchased in February 2018 at Snooze for $5,000.00.

Mel M

Mel MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very uncomfortable mattress

Bought this mattress 8 months ago. It is the worst mattress we have ever bought, wake up every morning with back pain and very restless sleep. Would not recommend this mattress.

Purchased in February 2020 at Snooze QLD, Logan for $1,899.00.

Jordan E.Sydney, NSW

6months, do not buy

Uncomfortable. Painfull. No refund policy. I am a side sleeper i am getting Sore back, neck and shoulders we have had it for 6 months and I havent had a good night since. I was better off with my $800 cheap spring mattress. Listen to the review found on google I wish I did. Also you are not able to leave reviews on snooze website which means all reviews there are bias. No surprise they are all 5 star. Snooze wont refund or return. Even though their sleep dr told me this mattress had great support for my sleep style blah blah blah.

Purchased in April 2020 at Snooze NSW for $1,900.00.

Kathryn S.Northeast, VIC

Worst mattress ever had

Purchased in February 2016 for $2,500.00.

JJ

JJGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Waste of money

I bought this mattress for $2590 in 2017. I have had nothing but problems with it and I hate it. I am really hot at night when I sleep. Even waking in winter really hot. I can’t sleep on my sides without my hips hurting. I thought maybe it was just me but when I stay in hotels I don’t have the same
problem. I stayed at a friends place recently and she had just purchased a mattress for $300 and it was ten times better than my mattress. It’s a horrible mattress and not worth the money.

Purchased in March 2017 at Snooze for $2,590.00.

Happy

HappyCentral Queensland, QLD

Comfortable and supportive

I love this mattress, myself and hubby have had it for over 4 years and still love it. Hubby was a firm and I was a plush so this was a perfect meet in the middle mattress. We regularly rotate it so have had no real issues with sagging etc. We will probably by it again when it's time.

Purchased in November 2015 at Snooze QLD, Mackay for $2,600.00.

Don’t bother unless you want problems.

Partner and I bought this mattress a few years ago after being sold it by “Sales” people. First night was where it all began. Sore back, uncomfortable after 5 minutes laying down.
Do not waste your money or time. Go for a different brand.

Purchased at Snooze WA, Cannington for $2,400.00.

SO MUCH BACK PAIN!!! DO NOT BUY THIS MATTRESS!!!!

I bought the Times Square Madison in July 2019 and I'm STILL waiting for a good nights sleep! I tried many mattresses in the store and the sales person assured me that this mattress would give me a luxury feel if I was to purchase a 'medium' mattress. I wish I had gone for any other brand. This mattress was such a waste of money. I paid $1850 for it and all I get it pain.

After purchasing the mattress, the sales person said that at first it would be hard and take a while to get soft. Unfortunately now it is TOO SOFT and I have no support for my back and wake up with so much pain. I don't understand how people can give this mattress 5 star ratings when it is complete rubbish. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. DO NOT BUY THIS MATTRESS!!!!

Purchased in July 2019 at Snooze VIC, Nunawading for $1,850.00.

Big Mistake!

Bought this about 8 months ago. (MADISON ROCKEFELLER MATTRESS)
It was good for the first 6 months and then started giving back pains. Deep dips (or body impressions as they justify it) formed inspite of regular rotation. Spent nearly $2000 for something that lasted 6 months.

Also, for this brand customer care does not get involved. I called them (Madison) and they suggested that my best option is to call the store (Snooze) for any warranty claims. The store said they wont do anything because it is not a 'manufacturing' defect and rather just 'discomfort'.

Purchased in February 2019 for $2,000.00.

ECHO others DO NOT BUY MADISON

Purchased in August 2017.

Sasa

SasaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do NOT buy Madison

Purchased in February 2019 at Snooze VIC, South Wharf for $2,400.00.

Not happy!

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Anthony
Anthony

Still have rubbish sleeps and snooze did not want to know me after purchasing

18 months is just not enough

18 months ago we bought the king size Madison Times Square mattress and base set from Snooze Mornington.
It has started to sag really badly. Madison were very responsive and came out and took the mattress away for “assessment”. Surprise surprise it can back as “within tolerances”.
Guaranteed for 10 years, lasted 18 months, you do the math.

3.5k down the drain :-((
Off to buy a 100% latex mattress and hoping for a much longer life and better nights sleep

Date PurchasedSept 2017

Rhonda

Rhondaasked

Times Square

Purchased June 2020. Two long single adjustable mattresses and bases. Unfortunately the adjustable mattress did not come in plush so we went with medium, but it is very hard I have been to osteopath a couple of time with sore shoulders and back. My husband as well. Can you recommend mattress topper to add a bit of softnes?

Jordan E.

no idea, I get sore shoulders and back as well. my partner seems to be fine. we are both side sleepers. ours is "medium". we called snooze they suggested that Madison can remove the top and replace it with a firmer top for 1k HA yeah wont be doing that. will probably sell the matress and cut the lose and buy a sleeping duck.

Kathryn S.asked

Times Square

Has anyone had their mattress returned to the factory to have it checked with any success.

Laura X.

Yes. Apparently it was faulty. But... It feels exactly the same after they've replaced the comfort layers. What a joke. It's just a really bad mattress

Kathryn S.

They made it so difficult for us to try and get it back to the factory to be checked we gave up and bought another mattress.

JOHN PENROSE

JOHN PENROSEasked

Times Square King

Does anyone have one of these and how good are they? I'm over trying to buy a mattress that that is any good.

Rex
Rex

Hi there
Our Madison is slowly but surely on the way out the door.
Actually into the guest bedroom.
I expect much more from a so called premium mattress.
We went looking and chose this because it was the most comfortable of about a dozen we “tried out”.
DISSAPOINTED
look elsewhere.
We’re looking at Latex to try and avoid the spring sagging thing.

See all Madison Times Square questions

Compare all 7 Madison Times Square
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $2,599.00$2,699.00$2,799.00$2,899.00
Type Latex and Pocket SpringLatex and Pocket SpringLatex and Pocket SpringLatex and Pocket Spring
FirmnessMediumMediumMediumMedium
SizeSingleLong SingleKing SingleDouble
Thickness31 cm31 cm31 cm31 cm
Manufacturer Warranty10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)
Compare all 7 Madison Times Square