Madura Premium Blend

Madura Premium Blend

Mikey

MikeyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Tea bags without tags

I really like Madura Earl Grey tea bags but the latest box had no tags! and seemed to be weaker than usual. Nothing on the box about the lack of tags. I'll take them back for a refund.

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths for A$5.00.

Tea ags

Tea agsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointed

Love Madura Tea Bags but the last lot of tea bags strings are too short. So annoying!

KezzaNorthern Region, NSW

Long time user of Australian produced products

My husband and myself like to support Australian products but are so disappointed in the last packet without tags they fall into the cup making it difficult to get bag out is this how you are going to pack now?

Purchased in May 2020.

Baroness

BaronessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Tea bags without tags

I have been purchasing Madura tea for a long time and I understand the unprecedented current times have made it tough for all of us, including manufacturers. However, as stated by another reviewer I would have liked to have been informed of any changes to the product, prior to purchasing! A simple highly visible sticker on the outside of the box perhaps, to advise customers that there were temporarily no tags on the tea bags? Disappointed that the company hasn’t been as transparent as it could have been!

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths for A$5.90.

Antoinette

AntoinetteRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Tea bags without tags

Love the taste of the tea but was disappointed that in the last tea that I bought in Coles in the Tweed valley that the tea bags had no tag. I know there was an apology inside the box. Would have preferred it the be announced on the outside of the box so that I could make the decision if I wanted to buy tea bags without tags.

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles.

BradMelb

Disappointing

Do a taste test between twinings and Madura English breakfast tea and you’ll never buy Madura again.

Purchased in May 2020.

How do I contact you?

Tanya M.Madura

Thank you for your kindness in supplying me with your tea!

I purchase my tea from you online, this is very easy and convenient and postage comes well packed and in good condition and in a timely manner. I like your tea because it contains Australian tea as well as other tea. I am very happy with the taste and the blend. Thank you.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$84.00.

Tanya M.Madura

Hi Sandra, thanks for the fabulous review! We strive to offer an excellent online service and are very proud to be Australian owned and operated. Thank you for your continued support. Cheers!

Roy Cormick

Roy CormickRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Easy to order online, great products available and service is always prompt and courteous.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$100.00.

Tanya M.Madura

Thanks for the fabulous review Roy! We're thrilled that you love both our products and the service that we provide. We do our best to keep our customers happy.

RobynK

RobynKHunter Region, NSW

Very disappointed.

Am a tad disappointed, after using Madura loose leaf tea and tea bags for many, many years was so disappointed after I googled to find it is a blend of Sri Lankan, Indian and Australian tea. We are proud Australians and at this difficult time are proud to support truly Australian products. Have spoken loudly that your tea has been our preferred choice because of this. Quite disappointed, need to change.......

delicious and fresh

delicious and fresh
an AUSTRALIAN BLEND

just be aware our tastes can change over time,
so sometimes it seems like a product has changed in taste, where what's happened is that our 'taste' has changed

Tanya M.Madura

Glad to hear that you enjoy our Madura Premium Blend so much. It really is a delicious brew!

Claire

ClaireSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great taste!

I have always enjoyed Madura tea and am always happy to support Australian produce. I really like the English Breakfast blend. It has a rich flavour and is my new favourite.

Purchased in June 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$4.50.

Guzzi's gabble

Guzzi's gabbleSouthwest, VIC

This was once perfect, now tasteless, what a shame!

I have been drinking madura leaf tea for more than 20 years. Everyone i made for has loved it - that is, until recently. Now it is very weak and has no flavour. The last 3 boxes have not been worth having. Sorry madura but I'm now looking elsewhere.

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths for A$5.50.

What's happened to Madura Green Tea? Tasting terrible

What's happened to this once amazing tea? For years it has been the most amazing tasting tea. The last 2 boxes have been awful and tasteless. This no longer the great tea it once was. Very Disappointing.

Was perfect now weak and tasteless

We have for many years raved about the unique flavour Madura Premium Tea brings to the table but in the last two months the quality and strength has declined to a point that it has no taste,no substance and is just a very bland tea like all the cheap brands on the market.

RMBVic, 3133

Where has this been ?

I've always felt that boutique teas, and especially things like T2 were a bit 'precious'. So usually I just buy whatever 100 bag box of bags is handy/on special/in front of me. Well I got bored with all of that, and realised Madura were an Australian business so I thought I'd try them. Went thru a box of Earl Grey, loved it. Have now just finished a box of Madura Premium Blend, also loved it. If you like tea, buy this stuff.

Always loved it

I have always used Mandurah tea. The quality has slipped and doesn't seem to be as many tea leaves am very disappointed about quality.

DerkPerth

Great flavour!

I use the black tea and green tea in bags, best tea we've had and they consist wholly of Australian grown tea. Read the fine print on the leading brand teas and you'll find they're a mixture of Australian and imported teas.

SAA

SAABrisbane

Perfect blend

I have been drinking this blend for close to ten years now. I always purchase directly from Madura online. The tea is an excellent blend, no bitter aftertaste, no dusty residue, but nevertheless a full-bodied flavor. it is also naturally decaffinated, which is an added bonus if you drink a lot of tea. I wholeheartedly recommend this product

Shirley1111

Shirley1111Sydney, NSW

Best Tea Ever...

I was using Nerada Tea until I tried Madura Premium Tea Bags, and I love it. The tea is Australian, it has reduced caffeine, and once tried, you will love it. I can't say enough good things about it, it is a beautiful, refreshing tea.

Amethyst1912

Amethyst1912Mid North Coast, NSW

Australian & satisfying, don't want to live without it !!

Have been drinking tea for over 60 years & this Aussie tea is truly the best. I have my first cuppa at 5am, made in a pot, then through the day I reheat the cold tea (sacrilegious, heathen you'll say) in the microwave. Yes, it's strong, but I like strong tea, but one thing it isn't, is bitter. It actually becomes naturally, slightly sweeter. I'm a bushie at heart and Madura has the very best tea ever made whether it's leaf or bag.
Sweet enough to drink without sugar for dieters even when fully drawn
Nothing