Magnapool

Store LocationDonemans Pools, Bundaberg

Mehmet

MehmetSydney

Best Pool Ever

We had been reading about Magnapool for a while and thought we would set up pool to be Magnapool.
We thought if it does live up to expectations we can revert to back to saltwater.
However we cannot recommend the Magnapool enough. No chlorine smell, no sting of the eyes and just a great all round feel on the body. At first there was a slight different taste to the water, but this disappears after 2-3 weeks.
It is without a doubt the single best decision we have made in designing and setting up our pool, it was easy to set up as well.
You wont look back.

Absolutely love Magnapool and wonderful for little one's

Customer C.Zodiac

Thank you so much for your 5 star review. Happy Swimming!

Deb CRockhampton

Magnesium part is fabilous. MagnaPool control centre failed after 3 years.

Customer C.Zodiac

HI Deb, Are you able to send a DM with your contact details? Thanks.

Hi there
What is a DM?
Deb

Hello
Thank you for your reply. Happy to send contact detaild but what is DM?
Deb

LJSyd

LJSydSydney

Best Ever Pool

We've had our MagnaPool for a year now and can't get over how the water is amazingly stable and soft, least amount of salts/chemicals we've ever needed, considering it is in full west sun it is quite incredible and the water is crystal clear - best pool we've ever had!!! Best pool cleaner too.

The water is wonderful on skin, hair and eyes, the standard comment from everyone visiting is how amazing their skin feels and you don't need a shower or wash your hair afterwards, which is great for long hair. Regular swimming manages psoriasis as well. Just love it :)

Customer C.Zodiac

Hi there, Great to hear that you are loving your Magnapool. Happy Swimming!!!

Johan

JohanBrisbane

Great pool system

We love our Magna pool. Wonderful soft water and never burning chlorine eyes. Don’t mind the taste of the magnesium either. Pool water is always clear and inviting.

Customer C.Zodiac

Thanks for the great Review. Happy Swimming!

John T Wilkins

John T Wilkinskatikati Bay of Plenty NZ

Just the best

After going from a old concrete chlorine treated pool to a new Maga-pool we have nothing but praise for this system.
Everything so simple to test and maintain,
We have many more spare hours now for swimming!

Customer C.Zodiac

Thanks for the Review John. Great to hear that your time is now enjoyed in the Pool

On balance - Fantastic!

Water feels great on the body but takes a little getting used to on the taste! Also less hassle with constant additives compared to the salt chemistry. Wish we had done it sooner.

Customer C.Zodiac

Hi David, fantastic to hear that you are enjoying your MagnaPool. Happy swimming!

Everything I dreamed of.

Works fantastically and very easy to use and it’s nice to know that a simple check of water once a week is all that is needed. No of this adding extra chemicals or salt once a week to get the ph right.

Customer C.Zodiac

Hi Kev, thanks for the 5 star review. Great to hear you are happy with your MagnaPool! :)

Tyson

TysonIpswich

magnapool control centre and cell

Customer C.Zodiac

Thank you for this 5 star review. We are so pleased to hear that you are loving the Magnapool system. Happy Swimming!

Adrian

AdrianEast gosford

Fantastic system

We love our new pool and love the Magna pool system even more. It's the best and we highly recommend it

Customer C.Zodiac

Thanks for the great 5 star review! Happy Swimming!!!

Magnesium is your friend.. eczema gone

I've been using magnesium as a recovery tool after hard training. Now I just jump into the pool and I feel relaxed.

My daughter suffers from eczema and with our salt water system it would flare up. With Magnapool we've never had a drama.

The water appears so much clearer too.

Great product.

Dan B

Dan B

So much better than salt water

We had our pool upgraded to a Magnapool 9 months ago, and it's the best thing you can do for your body. The feel of the water is smoother, it is far more refreshing. Honestly the best thing you can do for your pool.
For me and my family, we have found that it has made an outstanding difference when it comes to the enjoyment while we're in there. It just feels better!!

Leanne H.

Leanne H.asked

Hi there
I was told by our pool shop that we should put 5 bags of salt in or otherwise if need 10 bags of magnesium
I couldnt understand why so much as never had to before.
Now my pool pump keeps beeping saying high salinity and Ive played with it for over 2 weeks now still trying to get it down.
Ive added acid, shock treatment three times in the last 2 weeks and also stabiliser.
Oh is still high, machine is still beeping high salinity, and pool is Fluro green

Ive taken the cells out and cleaned them but its still happening

What should I do?

LouiseC

I'm so sorry to hear that Leanne. I don't know anything about chemicals so I can't comment on what you should do now. If I was you, I'd pay a pool shop to come out and fix the problem, but I don't understand why they'd tell you to use salt with a magnesium pool filter. It has completely different components to a regular salt pool. When I got my Magnapool Hydroxinator 25 installed they added 5 bags of magnapool mineral (magnesium) to the pool, plus they removed the old media and cleaned out the internals of the fillter, filling the tank with new glass media which is what the magnesium needs to work. Sometimes trying to save money by doing it yourself can end up costing more. Perhaps the pool shop that advised you, didn't know how the magnapool hydroxinator worked. Did you install that yourself? If a pool company installed it, why didn't they add the right chemicals?

Ron

Ronasked

Need a replacement cell for my pool. Cell is marked as follows.

Poolrite. Unit 7255-027-11-06. Item 8893.

Can you help as the control unit is a digital display magnapool. Not sure how old it is but could be around 8 years old. Can you help.

Arlene

Arleneasked

Looking at getting magnaspa for our spa. The instructions say a 3 kg bag for 10000 l but it doesn’t say how often or what maintenance dose is on the website

LouiseC

Hey Arlene. I've had my large saltwater pool changed over to magnapool (cost around $2000) for nearly 6 months now and I'm loving the clarity of the water and the silky feel of it. I have the local pool shop come out once every four weeks (costs $65 plus any chemicals) and they manage it all for me. The only thing I do is empty the filter basket weekly. Since set-up, they haven't added any magnesium, only acid and balancers, so it seems to be using less chemicals than the salt version. If you want to do it yourself, you might have to ring Magnapool and ask them what their protocol is for checking the chemicals in the pool and adding more. I don't like touching that stuff, so I'm happier to let the pool shop do it all.

Camstar
Camstar

Hi Louise that seems like a great price - can you share where you purchased ?

Donemans Pools in Bundaberg

Get an answer from our members and Zodiac representatives