Mail Order Pharmacy

Mail Order Pharmacy

See the Best Chemists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Pip

PipSouth Australia

Tried to Lie to me about Sending me the Wrong Product!

Nickelodeon

NickelodeonThe Entrance

Lies

One of the staff over the phone tried to claim they don't do prescriptions by mail! Unbelievable.

He then decided to get someone to call back when I read the evidence to him that they do, starting with the name of their company.

Don't do business with these people. I have discovered they are untrustworthy and dishonest.

JJJ

JJJ

So quick

I purchased from them on Sunday and got the order Monday afternoon. I live in Sydney but I was expecting it to take about a week

Shocking

Still waiting I ordered from this company one month ago. No response from emails asking where order is or why a delay. Taking action on them today.

kz47

kz47maroubra

Do not use this site

Ordered a b12 spray to Adelaide arrived way later than expected, never sent any shipping confirmation even after emailing twice. When it finally arrived it wasn't in any box and had no protective seal, spray had leaked everywhere. I will not be using this product as I don't even trust it is legit.

How do you rate a Customer Service - that doesn't exist??

Placed order for 2 bottles of Arnica tablets for my broken foot. How disappointing to finally receive package (WA) to find incorrect product - got 2 bottles of Calm pills instead.
Made contact via the website to try to organise to send product back/refund/sort out.
Still waiting for my reply! Might try the Calm pills - perhaps they'll help.
If I ran my toy website on your business model - I wouldn't be in business!
Amazed you still are!
No surprises - won't be back!
Feeling generous to give a Rating of 1!

Carlo

CarloSydney, NSW

Vitamins

They have a great range of fitbiocuetcals and when they didnt have a certain product,they got it in for me

February 18th 2019 Update: Great service

Thank you for the quick refund when my biocueticals urinary care was not in stock!The girl had also told me that when it comes back into stock she will call me and let me know.

Happy2Help

Happy2HelpSouth Perth

Bad Customer Service!

I purchased an item last month and they mailed it to me 16 days ago and provided me with an Australia Post tracking number. At first I was impressed and felt confident with my purchase. But now that I've been waiting 16 days and watching the parcel online bounce between NSW to QLD to NSW... and I'm in WA... I don't think it's coming! Ive tried to email them but it continually bounces back. If I don't get an answer soon I'll have to lodge a paypal dispute to recoup the money. Glad I chose paypal!

Never ever use this.

Terrible service, no announcement for out of stock, after confirmed refund, no refund.
Forcely sent product after I no longer needed the item.

NEVER EVER USE THIS SHOP AGAIN.

I didn't give them even 1 star!

g.e

g.eMelbourne

shocking! 1star too much!

I've placed an order on 11th april my credit card got charged straight away. 10days later order still hasn't arrived. I called them up and was told they're out of stock (the web clearly stated IN STOCK!) Rude customer serv on the ph, not even a courtesy email ...still waiting for the refund!

Out of date product

What a shocking experience I ordered some natural product from this online store, I received them and noticed they were out of date the next month it is now the end of Feb and product was out of date 01 April. I rung to be told if I took the recommended dosage from today they would still be in date??? not taking in to account that I cant start taking them till middle of next month and take 1/2 of what is recommended..... any way after a very rude reply I finally go well send them back and we will refund you but not your postage or original postage??? Disgusting possible the rudest people I have ever spoken to ever!!!

Saba Z

Saba Z

Terrible

I won't do shopping from this website again! Not good service at all. After one week to ask for a refund, still I'm waiting!!!!

Tara

TaraSydney

Great service and well priced

Very efficient and great prices

I have used Mail order Pharmacy many times over the past 6 months the service is always quick, and the prices are very competitive . If I have to make contact the staff are always very courteous. I have used other online pharmacies but this is the best one .
efficient and great price

Terrible Service

I won't be using this company again due to poor service, apparent fundamental floors in their online order section, and a bad attitude from the woman I rang on the 24/6/13 to ask about my order placed on the 9/6/13. When I asked her to email confirmation of a refund. She said it will happen when she gets around to it. Unbelievable

Hopeless

Ordered items five days ago, my order still shows as "invoiced". Their website proclaims they send same day or next. Rubbish! Have emailed twice to no response and tried phoning but it always rings out. Wondering when or if I will ever receive my items and have now had to buy instore from another pharmacy. Do not recommend!

Poor time frame (unreceived items), non-existent after-service (don't answer their emails or phones). Are these guys still operational? If so, how?!

bennyoz

bennyozSydney

Excellent Service

My order was shipped same day and received my products next day
Very good price. Hugely pleased with the experience and the products were exactly what I ordered.
I was most impressed and highly recommend this company, I will definitely be ordering from them again.and will be referring friends and family. Well done.

Mariegrace

MariegraceBrisbane

Do Not Buy from these people!!!

I ordered one bottle of vitamins to be sent to my sick friend in New York City. It took over 2 weeks to leave the country (apparently) but my friend never got them. I paid $20 for shipping which is registered post. It has now been 2 months and nothing. When I called the first time I got a very rude customer service rep who just dismissed me and none of my emails have been answered. I am now $80 out of pocket and nothing to show for it. Do Not Buy From These People!

mailorderpharmacy.com.au

The products i ordered were shipped to me on the same day that i placed the order, and they arrived in great condition within two days. the products seem genuine, i ordered 3 different types of Bioceuticals vitamins. Very good price and one item was on sale. all round excellent service, no complaints at all.

Celt