4.3

80% · 163 · 15%

Job Satisfaction
4.5
Rates and Fees
Brand Manager for Mainkon? Claim your listing.

Sheryl
SherylSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Excellent service

I'm very happy with our bathroom renovation and felt comfortable that they were looking after my best interests. He went out of his way to accommodate every query and suggestion.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.Queensland

Alison
AlisonSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Quality and Perfection!

From the moment we met Paul when he came to do the quote, we knew he was the man to do our bathroom renovation. Paul is very personable and offers great advice and suggestions. Paul and his team always kept us informed through the whole process and we were able to work through any issues that arose throughout the build together. Paul and his team were professional and have completed the job to a very high standard and we couldn't be happier with the results. They were meticulous with the tiling especially and the results are exceptional. Our thanks to Paul, Jake and Louis and all the tradesmen who worked on our job. Just outstanding work!
John McGregor
John McGregorSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great job renovating a bathroom

Paul was easy to talk to and able to work to our exact requirements for our bathroom renovation. We had definite ideas about what we wanted, and what we wanted to do ourselves. He and his team were all very hard-working and punctual, and they did an excellent job, leaving everything neat and tidy and ready for us to carry on with the personal finishing. An outstanding job.
Could not fault the work any of them did, and would recommend Mainkon to anybody.
KGC
KGC

Love my bathroom

I found Paul and his team easy to work with. They delivered in the projected timescale and within the quoted price, and they turned up when they said they would. The workmanship is superb and I have had many very positive comments on the finish of my bathroom. My house was left as clean and tidy as was possible after the job.
egc
egcSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my ensuite and bathroom

Paul and the team from Mainkon have been great on both occasions. I got my ensuite renovated first and then the main bathroom. Paul is easy to deal with and nothing is too much trouble for him. He offers practical advice and solutions. The workmanship is exemplorary - both what's underneath and on display. Special 'shout-out' to his tiler. On time, on budget, great finish - couldn't be happier.
JSM
JSMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding high quality renovations

We initially contracted Mainkon to renovate our en-suite. They did such an outstanding job with the highest quality workmanship and delivered on time and within the quoted price. Nothing was a problem for them and they offered advice on things we could include to provide a fully functional en-suite. We loved the result so much we had them come back and renovate our main Bathroom, Laundry and Toilet. Once again an outstanding job with the highest quality finishes well above our expectations. Once the walls were off there as a need for a minor variation which we were advised of prior to the work being carried out. Again on time and on budget. You should go past this builder
JMB
JMBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Gorgeous Bathroom & Ensuite

Could not be happier, I am delighted with the bathroom and ensuite that Paul from Mainkon renovated. The bathrooms are just gorgeous. I have since had the house revalued and the bathrooms have added considerable value, above my expectations. Paul was really great to deal with, very approachable, talked me through the whole process, he even helped me pick out tiles, vanities, tapware, etc. There were a few unforeseen extra costs through water damage however Paul kept these to a minimum and managed to finish the project on time and budget. Special mention to Paul's tiler, who does amazing work.
JAQ
JAQ

AVOID

My opinion is to avoid this builder- it was the worst building experience I have had from several renovations and a complete house build. He was very difficult to deal with, didn't complete the work on time and tried to charge for large numbers of variations that we hadn't authorised then became impossible to deal with when we refused. He was instructed to complete the building works as quoted and was reluctant to do this. We had to end up using other tradesmen to complete the works. We were disappointed with the quality of his workmanship.
Rates and Fees
Theo
TheoBrisbane

Great value. Amazing bathroom

Paul did an amazing job with my bathroom.

Of the three quotes collected, Paul’s included the most work at the best price.

He offered lots of tips on materials, where to buy the best products and at the cheapest price.

He also made great suggestions on what would suit this particular bathroom.

The job was completed in the timeframe specified and there were no extra hidden costs.

He even did a few other jobs around the house and they too were the best of the quotes.

I would definitely recommend him and will be using him for any future projects.

Debstar
Debstar

Reliable, consciencious and transparent

We found Paul of Mainkon on the HiPages, we chose Paul after meeting with 5 builders because he listened carefully, provided terrific ideas and was overall an excellent communicator during the quoting process and throughout the job. We had saved for years for the renovations so the stakes were high. Paul, Jake and Loui were professional, considerate and always on time. They undertook their tasks with great care and respect and a great eye for detail. We are extremely happy with the end result and would have no hesitation in recommending Mainkon.

Marty
MartyBrisbane

Would definitely recommend Mainkon

We are very happy with the outcome and quality of work in our three bathroom renovation by Paul and his team. Paul was very approachable, easy to talk to, and consulted with us every step of the way. He listened to our ideas, explained what would work best and made some great suggestions too. Paul and his team were reliable, and the work was completed within the timeframe given. We were so happy with the outcome, we asked Paul to come back and do a laundry renovation and some other work.

ReviewU
ReviewUSydney2 posts

Job completed to high standard and on time

Mainkon renovated my 2 bathrooms within the agreed timeframe and to a high standard (with no fuss). They helped with selecting the right fittings and tiles for my budget, which saved a lot of time. Then they supplied all tiles, fittings plumbing and electrical work. They sent regular updates with images on progress, and they contacted me about any variations that needed to be made in advance. They are especially good for interstate investors who don't have the time or ability to closely manage their renovation projects.

Tes
Tes

Jeff
Jeff

Perfect bathroom reno

Thanks to Paul from Mainkon for a excellent bathroom reno. Paul and his team were polite, professional from start to finish. The job done in his estimated timeframe. Paul gave great advice with ideas on how to get the most from our budget and the finished room was fantastic. Everyone that has seen the new room has commented on how excellent it looks and the quality.

I would highly recommend MAINKON to anyone wanting renovation works