Deb B

Deb BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent speed of delivery and customer service

Very helpful and professional communication. Prompt response time and efficient process, nothing had to be done from my end. A cheaper outcome for me for minimal time/work. Would highly recommend!

Nick

NickMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Would recommend

Great Service and made it easy to get a better deal on my power bills and would recommend to anyone who is looking to get a better deal on their bills

Tracey

TraceySydney, NSW

GIVING IT A GO

This is the first time I have switched providers so I am just a little hesitant but willing to give it a go, will have to keep you posted but it's great not having to physically deal with the cancelling side of things.

Find out how Make It Cheaper compares to other Energy Comparison Websites

After-sales service could be better

Once the deal was finalised there doesn't seem to have been any concern for the client. Just move on to he next client. We received a better deal, for sure, but the experience could have been better.

Roxanne Bancroft-Stuart

Roxanne Bancroft-StuartNorthern Region, NSW

Electricity Saving

Excellent service and professional staff that showed me that nothing was too hard, and the staff really looked after me quickly and saved me $1000s on my electricity. Thank you.

Jihane

JihaneSydney, NSW

very good service

with make it cheaper we saved a lot of money. they are very reactive and they provide a good support when we need. Thanks a lot Lucy for your assistance and professionalism.

Karyn

KarynSydney, NSW

Best way to save money

Always great service every two years. Review power/gas. Has saved me thousands with home and business over the years. Call centre isn’t in Aussie which is a bonus. Highly recommend

Great service from Make It Cheaper, second time dealing with company. They helped make a complicated process more simple, consistent follow up and great savings for our company. Thank you.

Craig.

Craig.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Simple Energy Comparisons

If there was a hard way to compare energy I would usually do it that way but Make It Cheaper made it easy, simple and there was no fuss. I usually dread these type of calls but this was great. Keep up the good work. My sole objective was to reduce our energy costs and we certainly achieved that!

Kim

KimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy, quick and worthwhile

I received a phone call from a lovely lady who looked at our electricity bill and was able to save us 17% by changing to a different provider. She even took the time to look at our existing provider and could save some money but not as much. She made the process really easy and listened to what we wanted. Thank you.

Samantha

SamanthaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I should have done this a long time ago!

I saved 17% on my energy plans, and stayed with the same provider! Thank you Make It Chepaer. If it wasn’t for you, I’d still be pouring money down the drain.

M Jqt

M JqtIllawarra, NSW

Smooth transition

No problem changing providers. Was hoping to get better discount or rates but that is what is out there at the moment. Better luck next time I guess. Thanks MIC

Great service and big savings.

We recently signed on for another 4 year contract with MiC after Lucy Block found us a nearly 50% saving on our current electricity plan in Brisbane. The customer service we received was great, Lucy was very quick to reply and worked closely with us as we finalised the contract. The pricing she found for us is fantastic, we are very happy.

Outstanding customer service

Very knowledgeable and informative representatives! Great service! Great savings and experience! Shopped around and found great commercial savings! Able to plan ahead and current provider but much better rates! Thank you

Matthew

MatthewSydney, NSW

Excellent service - great results!

We have used Make It Cheaper for several years now, with great results. Each time we have received great service and achieved excellent savings. Most recently Lucy Block worked with the retailer to reset our demand charges, reducing our fixed charges by over $150K - a fantastic result! Would definitely recommend Lucy and the team at Make It Cheaper!

Amazing

Due to recent demand decline and subsequent price drop Bryony was onto us to renew our next contract while market at low, this has saved us upward of $35K annual from start of next year. Then Lucy got on board with our Gas and saved us instantly a further $28K annual. Happy, I think so!!

MIC TeamMake It Cheaper

Hi Josh, Thanks for your lovely review. Great news that Bryony & Lucy found you such large savings, the team love helping Aussie businesses save time and money.

David F.

David F.Sydney, NSW

Great service. So easy.

My energy provider was going to increase rates, but a simple call to Make it Cheaper and they did all the research. Managed to stay with the same provider but with better rates than the great deal I had to start with.

MIC TeamMake It Cheaper

Hi David, Thanks for your review. Great news that the team managed to save you money- without even switching provider, does show how important it is to shop around.

Jo-Anne

Jo-AnneGoulburn Valley, VIC

Easy process without the hype

Friendly people and and the process was easy. By just uploading our current bills they have saved us on both our meters spending the time to answer all questions without a hassle. Would definitely recommend Make it Cheaper

MIC TeamMake It Cheaper

Hi Jo-Anne, Thanks for your lovely review. We are glad that we helped you save time & money.

Tim

TimGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Major savings

The review of our business account by Lucy Block has resulted in a projected ongoing saving on our business account of over $10,000 per year which in these difficult times is worth even more.
We are very happy with the result.
Tim (Melbourne)

MIC TeamMake It Cheaper

Hi Tim, thank you for your review. Fantastic news that Lucy found great savings for your company. We say every dollar counts- especially at the moment!

Friendly people, simple process. Just upload current bill and they do the rest. Saved heaps without a hassle. Changed electricity first, gas a bit later as well. Would definitely recommend Make it Cheaper

GKaur

GKaurasked

Is Create Australia scam? They run refund consultation program for unclaimed money.
Can we really make money with this program?
Charges is up to $6999/-

MIC TeamMake It Cheaper

Hi GKaur, thank you for your inquiry. Make It Cheaper is in no way affiliated with Create Australia as such we can not comment on their legitimacy. It may be beneficial to read online reviews and testimonials to see how others have fared when they have engaged their services. I can see that they have a contact number online, perhaps that would be an alternate avenue to check?

Kind regards

MIC Team

Tibor
Tibor

Same for me - Who is Create Australia? Sounds fishy to me!

Astrid

Astridasked

Hi I am about to move into my new home in Wagga Wagga NSW after moving from Townsville. Who can you recommend to give me the best deal?

Robyn
Robyn

I recently used Make It Cheaper. Customer service was great and got us a great deal. Would totally recommend calling them.

Hi Astrid,
We would be delighted to help you set up a new energy plan for your new home in Wagga Wagga, I will send you a private message in the next few minutes, please reply when you get the chance and I will have one of our energy experts give you a call and discuss the best options for you. Alternatively if you want to give me a call directly on 1300957721 we can start the search together

Buntee

Bunteeasked

I am looking for solar power system can you recommend a company that is fair and not overcharge?

Hi Buntee,

Unfortunately, we can only find cheaper plans not actual solar power systems. Sorry we were unable to help at this stage.

Get an answer from our members and Make It Cheaper representatives