Great help

Easy to understand all the choices and cheap deals out there and helpful staff was great to talk and help me chose the best option for me and my pocket

Yasmin

YasminSydney, NSW

Excellent service

This is the second year we have used Make It Cheaper for the electricity contract for our business. We dealt with Lucy Block who made it super easy to compare energy rates and was very prompt in answering all our queries. Would definitely recommend using MIC.

Mae

MaeSydney, NSW

Make my life easy!

Based on past experiences, I will be reviewing my energy provider every 2 years. New energy providers are emerging, providing competitive rates. And Make It Cheaper will be doing the comparison every couple of years, making my life hassle free.

MIC TeamMake It Cheaper

Thank you for your lovely review Mae. If you have friends or family that could benefit from a free energy comparison to find savings, refer them and if they connect- you will receive a Prezzee card. https://www.makeitcheaper.com.au/referral

Amazing!

Make It Cheaper are amazing, they are super friendly & made it so easy! They handled everything and I never had to chase them. They were able to save me hundreds of dollars so I'm very happy with that.

Tracey

TraceyMurray Region, NSW

Essential Comparisons Made Easy

We should all be constantly reassessing what we pay for our energy uses, but tend to be complacent because it is all too hard. Make It Cheaper takes all the hassles out of comparing the different providers and ensuring we are only paying the minimum amount possible. Everyone should use this service!

Paul Dee

Paul DeeSydney, NSW

Saved $400 per year on my home energy bill

I had previously been with Red Energy as they had a promotion that gave me qantas points. As we won't be using our qantas points any time soon, I found Make it Cheaper and they found me a cheaper rate with another provider that saves me $400 a year. I t would rather save money at this time. Friendly service, would recommend.

very helpful

Harry was very helpful. I had forgotten all about the fact that the last contract would expire and I would be hit with higher costs, so it was brilliant that he called me and sorted it out.

Nicole

NicoleRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Make it Cheaper Make it Easy to save money

I have been utilising Make it Cheaper for the past 2 years for our business electricity accounts. Have found the process to be smooth and effortless. Sales team are polite and efficient.

Jeremy

JeremyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A quick call to save a small fortune

Easy to use makeitcheaper and they'll get back to you in a few days to find what energy plans are best. Often they beat most other comparison services as they have specific plans.

nokt786Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Illegal transfer of business electricity account

Hi Nokt786

I have sent you a private message as I would like to give you a call to explain and help resolve any issues.

Making changing very easy

I was referred to this and it was the best thing I done
I was to comfortable with the energy people I was with and was not getting the best deal

10mins phone call to save hundreds

Dont wait...send an email and take a 10 minute phone call. This company will get a deal from well known companies that are not advertised. Very happy and looking forward to see the promised savings on my first electricity bill.

MIC TeamMake It Cheaper

Hi Adam, thanks for your lovely review. If you know of any other homes or businesses that would benefit from savings, please refer them to us and we will reward you with giftcards if they convert. https://makeitcheaper.com.au/referral

How to get 1 yr of electricity for free

Lucy Bock provides an Excellent service, keeping us informed and saving us plenty. We signed up for 5 yrs and saved the equivalent of 1 yrs supply. What a great way to lower the cost base of our manufacturing operation.
Thanks Lucy

MIC TeamMake It Cheaper

Thanks Henk for your lovely review, we will pass on to Lucy.

Exactly what I was looking for!

This service was exactly what I was looking for. Perfect thing to do regularly and saved me heaps of money! Even when I asked about other companies I thought were cheaper, I was able to get an opinion that the service chosen for me was better.

MIC TeamMake It Cheaper

Hi Noi, thank you for your lovely review. We hope we can find you more savings the next time your energy contract comes up for renewal.

Cec

CecGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very easy to use

Have been using Make it cheaper for a number of years now. They contact me when contracts are due and it is a very easy and straightforward process. All very easy.

Find out how Make It Cheaper compares to other Energy Comparison Websites

Significant savings, great customer service

I'm so pleased I made the call to Make IT Cheaper. The short time on the phone saved me $800/year on my electricity bills. Great team member on the line - friendly, very knowledgeable, a pleasure t deal with.

Caz

CazSydney, NSW

So Easy

Definitely recommend Make It Cheaper. There was no charge to switch over to a cheaper provider with a bigger discount for paying early. All this in just a few minutes on the phone. I have used them for both my residential and business.

Dennis Ellen

Dennis EllenMurray Region, NSW

Fabulous easy service

Needed to work out who to go with when we moved interstate, my daughter in law told me about make it cheaper so I rang, so glad I did. Definitely recommend them!!!

very good

Good to work with and very helpful. Received some good savings and information that will benefit the company. They automatically contact you prior to the next review period. Thank you,

Helen

HelenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ideal for small business, sole traders

Ideal for small business/sole trader persons who are time poor after running their business. After physically doing a weeks work you then have all the paper work, bas slatement etc. then along comes a Make it Cheaper "angel"

GKaur

GKaurasked

Is Create Australia scam? They run refund consultation program for unclaimed money.
Can we really make money with this program?
Charges is up to $6999/-

MIC TeamMake It Cheaper

Hi GKaur, thank you for your inquiry. Make It Cheaper is in no way affiliated with Create Australia as such we can not comment on their legitimacy. It may be beneficial to read online reviews and testimonials to see how others have fared when they have engaged their services. I can see that they have a contact number online, perhaps that would be an alternate avenue to check?

Kind regards

MIC Team

Tibor
Tibor

Same for me - Who is Create Australia? Sounds fishy to me!

Astrid

Astridasked

Hi I am about to move into my new home in Wagga Wagga NSW after moving from Townsville. Who can you recommend to give me the best deal?

Robyn
Robyn

I recently used Make It Cheaper. Customer service was great and got us a great deal. Would totally recommend calling them.

Hi Astrid,
We would be delighted to help you set up a new energy plan for your new home in Wagga Wagga, I will send you a private message in the next few minutes, please reply when you get the chance and I will have one of our energy experts give you a call and discuss the best options for you. Alternatively if you want to give me a call directly on 1300957721 we can start the search together

Buntee

Bunteeasked

I am looking for solar power system can you recommend a company that is fair and not overcharge?

Hi Buntee,

Unfortunately, we can only find cheaper plans not actual solar power systems. Sorry we were unable to help at this stage.

Get an answer from our members and Make It Cheaper representatives