Make It Cheaper

Get comfy, Grab a coffee and Save $100s.

Take a mini self-care break, chat to really knowledgeable and friendly people as they help you unravel today’s electricity market and get you the best deal on your energy bills. 5/5 for service, savings to hip pocket and piece of mind.

Thank you so much for the kind words! We're so glad we could help save on your energy bills. Don't forget to refer any of your friends or family to do the same here: makeitcheaper.com.au/referral and get rewarded with a Coles gift card. You'll just need your customer number which you can find on the confirmation email we sent, or feel free to call us 1300 957 721 9-5:30pm Mon-Fri and we'd be happy to assist over the phone.

Ease of transfer to the cheapest deal in the market

You cant go wrong by just trying them out. I found them out by a random google search, and I am so happy I did. The staff are friendly and honest, enough said.

Thanks Daniel! We're so glad we could help save on your energy bills. Don't forget to refer any of your friends or family to do the same here: https://www.makeitcheaper.com.au/referral and get rewarded with a Coles gift card. You'll just need your customer number which you can find on the confirmation email we sent, or feel free to call us 1300 957 721 9-5:30pm Mon-Fri and we'd be happy to assist over the phone.

Sound advice

Make it Cheaper cuts through the information confusion and explains what's on offer clearly and appropriately. Found me a better deal that saves me significant money. Professional yet friendly and fast as well. Excellent for seniors who get baffled by the confusion of available online info. Answered all my questions patiently as well. Highly recommended!

Brilliant!

Great customer service! Very reliable and helpful. Informative, easy to understand. Wasn’t trying to sell me something or steer me in a particular direction. Chose the most appropriate energy company and generated lots of savings!

Thank You!!

Saved my business money in rates. Thank you!!! I can recommend this service and urge small business owners to get on board. Well done, we need this type of help.

It was a well organised, informed, efficient service

See above
The service was simple to use and to access; the staff knew what they were talking about and were helpful; the change in my existing Plan worked fine ; and I have the paperwork through on time from the service provider.

Thanks Ian! We're so glad we could help save on your energy bills! Don't forget to refer any of your friends or family to do the same here: https://www.makeitcheaper.com.au/referral and get rewarded with a Coles gift card. You'll just need your customer number which you can find on the confirmation email we sent, or feel free to call us 1300 957 721 between 9-5:30pm Mon-Fri and we'd be happy to assist over the phone.

Great Choice!!!

Ringing "Make It Cheaper" was one of those perfect examples of the right place at the right time with the right advice!!! Could not be happier with the service and professional attitude from the staff. They askerd all the right questions, gave the options and organised the outcome which is perfect!! Well done Sarah and Sean at "Make It Cheaper"

Hi Isabelle, Thank you so much for this feedback - I have sent it to our Team Leaders so that they can follow up with Sean and Sarah directly. If you have any friends or colleagues that you feel would benefit from our services please let us know and you can earn yourself a referral voucher for use at Coles stores nationwide

Fast, easy and a breath of fresh air

Sorting out which energy tariff and which provider is a minefield, and I expected to come off the Make It Cheaper call with more research to do - but instead, I came off an incredibly short call with all the insights I needed and the transfer to a new provider sorted, including the meter reading appointment ... there was literally nothing more for me to do. And I will be saving money. I value my time, and this is a really great service that I can't recommend highly enough.

Thanks Julie! We're so glad we could help save on your energy bills. Don't forget to refer any of your friends or family to do the same here: https://www.makeitcheaper.com.au/referral and get rewarded with a Coles gift card. You'll just need your customer number which you can find on the confirmation email we sent, or feel free to call us 1300 957 721 between 9-5:30pm Mon-Fri and we'd be happy to assist over the phone.

Too Late with a return phone call

Was told a call would be returned within the hour but nothing so went with another provider. When they did eventually call back was told they were closed last week! Why wasn't I told this at my initial enquiry? Operator ended up putting the call down on me when I told him he was too late. Overall experience a bit disappointing.

Hi Neil, I have sent you a private message and I hope you can get back to me soon. On behalf of Make It Cheaper I am sorry you have had a disappointing experience, though I am hoping we can still assist

Seamless interaction from a truly professional team

My sincere thanks to Jordan Burnside for the outstanding work he has done with obtaining competitive energy plans for our organisation and is now working with our staff members. My thank to Laura Manerowski for her prompt and efficient comparison on our commercial plan. An outstanding service.

Hi Margaret, I have passed on your compliments to both Laura and Jordan, they are thrilled. Please feel free to refer family and friends who can also save money on their bills through us. Thanks, MiC Team

Acknowledgement

I would like to acknowledge Connor McMahon for his assistance this afternoon cancelling an electrical contract that was not right for our company. Connor is an asset to your company with his friendly disposition and professional manner and advice. Please pass on our thanks to Connor.

Max and the team are great

Thank you Max for helping me save money on my new electricity plan and provider, Make it Cheaper are professionals and polite in their dealings with the public, contact them if you need to find the best deal for you.
Cheers.

Hi there, Thanks for your great feedback. We're glad our staff were able to help you in a professional manner and that we were able to find you some great deals. Please feel free to refer family and friends who can also save money on their bills through us. Thanks, MiC Team

THANKS to the team

I was a loyal customer to Origin since 2009. I moved around, ALWAYS relied on their service until 2019 Origin decided to not grant me 22% discount on my gas to 12% which they have their word, which I trusted. I was also to be granted 42% discount pay on time on electricity. But once they sent me a bill of $600 plus on my gas which I wasn't using my heater due to breaking down, I was using 3 electric heaters, I know they estimated the amount, when I spoke up and explained that I had three electric heaters, how could I have a bill of $600 plus, they tried to say I must have been using more hot water and cooking more. Telling me "I must be using more gas in other ways!". I felt like they didn't care for my loyalty, I felt like they lied about checking my meter reading. Which they didn't, I know, when I explained that I had 3 electric heaters, they sounded shocked. So I decided to change. Which is much better. Thanks for the assistance to find a better provider.

Hi Rhina, we are glad that we were able to help you out and I do hope you keep us in mind in the future. I would love to pass along to the Energy expert who helped you out, per chance would you remember who it was that you spoke to?

Let them do the hard work for you.

I had previously been with Origin energy and as my contract expired they wrote to me to tell me my bills were going to increase heaps- I contacted make it cheaper who's helpful adviser gave me 3 options to choose from, then made the switch for me. Great free service.

Max was excellent

I can’t thank Max enough for helping me to save over $600 a year on my electricity. I will certainly be recommending Make It Cheaper to all my friends and family.

Hi Helam, I have passed along your feedback to Max and his Team Leader, I am glad to hear you had such a good experience with Make It Cheaper We're happy you've had such a great experience with us! Please feel free to refer your friends for their home or business and earn a $25 or $30 Coles e-gift card! https://www.makeitcheaper.com.au/referral Thanks, MiC Team

Heaps cheaper

I found max easy to talk to and explained everything to me where it was easy to understand . I found it went very smoothly and he answered all my doubts i had and made it a pleasurable experience. Thanks max

Hi Albury George, thank you for this I will be sure to pass your feedback on to Max and his Team Leader to make sure he keeps up the good work. We're happy you've had such a great experience with us! Please feel free to refer your friends for their home or business and earn a $25 or $30 Coles e-gift card! https://www.makeitcheaper.com.au/referral Thanks, MiC Team

harassing call centre staff

A staff member from your call centre continued to call my company for 3 days after being politely told we are not interested, she managed to find out a managers name and demanded to speak to the manager every time, she was very politely explained to that we are not interested (we have on going contracts) and we get many marketing calls a day so the receptionist is very used to this however,
she than became very rude and pushy. The receptionist discontinued the call and she straight away calls back another two times.
Although she was very rude I do not blame her as an individual this companies customer service methods are very pushy and must set hard goals on young call centre staff.

Resourceful, helped save on Energy Bills.

The staff member, Kirsten was very friendly and resourceful and the process to change to a better deal was made easy by her attention to detail.

Hi Jeanette, Thank you very much for taking the time to write this, I will pass your feedback on to both Kirsten and her line manager. We're happy you've had such a great experience with us! Please feel free to refer your friends for their home or business and earn a $25 or $30 Coles e-gift card! https://www.makeitcheaper.com.au/referral Thanks, MiC Team

Great Service and Best Deal

The staff are very friendly and helpful and the process to change to a better deal is made easy. They also did a follow up 6 months later as promised and got me an even better deal.

Hi Cherie, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with this feedback, I have sent you a private message as well We're happy you've had such a great experience with us! Please feel free to refer your friends for their home or business and earn a $25 or $30 Coles e-gift card! https://www.makeitcheaper.com.au/referral Thanks, MiC Team

Acknowledgement

We would like to acknowledge Max Corey-Wright for his assistance this afternoon to find an electricity provider who offers competitive pricing. Max is an asset to your company with his friendly disposition and professional manner and advice. Could you please pass on our thanks to Max.

Hi Colonel Sanders, Thank you for this 'finger lickin good' feedback, I have passed it along to Max and his line manager as per your request. I am glad to read you had such a positive experience with us, please keep us in mind for your future energy needs Please feel free to refer your friends for their home or business and earn a $25 or $30 Coles e-gift card! https://www.makeitcheaper.com.au/referral Thanks, MiC Team

Is Create Australia scam? They run refund consultation program for unclaimed money. Can we really make money with this program? Charges is up to $6999/-
Hi GKaur, thank you for your inquiry. Make It Cheaper is in no way affiliated with Create Australia as such we can not comment on their legitimacy. It may be beneficial to read online reviews and testimonials to see how others have fared when they have engaged their services. I can see that they have a contact number online, perhaps that would be an alternate avenue to check? Kind regards MIC TeamSame for me - Who is Create Australia? Sounds fishy to me!

Hi I am about to move into my new home in Wagga Wagga NSW after moving from Townsville. Who can you recommend to give me the best deal?
I recently used Make It Cheaper. Customer service was great and got us a great deal. Would totally recommend calling them.Hi Astrid, We would be delighted to help you set up a new energy plan for your new home in Wagga Wagga, I will send you a private message in the next few minutes, please reply when you get the chance and I will have one of our energy experts give you a call and discuss the best options for you. Alternatively if you want to give me a call directly on 1300957721 we can start the search together

I am looking for solar power system can you recommend a company that is fair and not overcharge?
Hi Buntee, Unfortunately, we can only find cheaper plans not actual solar power systems. Sorry we were unable to help at this stage.