Abbey

AbbeyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy switch.

The whole process of switching my gas and electricity was straight forward and the operator made everything really simple to understand. I was confused with how things were writen on my bill, but the operator talked me through it and got the information he needed to make the switch

Ian

Ian

Very useful

I am too lazy to look for better deals all the time so this service is useful. Charlotte at MiC does a great job finding the best deal for my business. They do the looking for you & have saved me hundreds.
Go Charlotte.

Great, easy to do, well worth it!

I am a Commercial Property Manager in North Sydney, Make it Cheaper has made it so easy to find the best possible rate for our clients electricity bills.

The process could not be simpler. Highly recommend.

David

DavidSydney, NSW

Very helpful product

Connor was prompt and helpful with the product service. Helpful to save money on utilities without needing to do your own research.

I would definitely recommend the product to others.

pain free

Strong customer service thanks to the assistance of Lucy, I would definitely recommend. We will be using MIC again when our contracts are up for renewal thanks to the savings generated and customer service received

EASY to deal

Given best deal & connection was easy. We recommend other people to use make it cheaper to get best deal & they are happy about my recommendation. Also, discussed government incentives. Thanks

Ron

RonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Keep away.

I utilised this service a couple of times over the past few years without any major issues until recently where I found out they have changed my Electrical supplier to another company without any notification or approval. Worst still the new company is nearly 3 times dearer than the previous. I am left to sort out the mess and now change to another company. Be warned IMO keep away.

Hi Ron,
I was sorry to read about your recent experience, I have messaged you privately to follow up. If you could please let me know how you would like to proceed we can take the next steps together.

Idelia

IdeliaSydney, NSW

Great help

The staffs were patience, knowledgeable and helpful!! I am really grateful of the help and reduce lots of effort of doing your own research. Thank you and will recommend to others

Pauline

PaulineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I am not accustomed to this type of shopping, but can see it is the way of the future. Older people like myself appreciate the clear and concise explanations given, and the financial savings. English speaking representatives make it a lot easier too. Thank you

Graham

GrahamSydney, NSW

Easy process

no hassle - get good rates - changeover easy. Have dealt with Make it Cheaper before an appreciate the follow up and then the follow through to get the process competed in a timely manner.

Foz

FozSydney, NSW

After being way over charged from one quarter to the next by AGL (to the tune of 105%) MakeitCheaper found me better deals for both my elec and gas product.

Russell Fisher

Russell FisherSydney, NSW

John McCrudden was very professional

John McCrudden from Make it Cheaper was very professional and focused on helping me. He made things very clear and simple.I would recommend his services to anyone seeking to renegotiate their energy contract

Vicki-Ann Willmott

Vicki-Ann WillmottGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service

The option to be able to contact make it cheaper when you want to for the personal verification that you have the best deal going. I have used this service before and I’ve been very happy with it as I know they can only contact us every 2 years.

Maria

MariaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service

Caller made it easy to find a cheaper utility supplier and switch over was easy. They made the follow up calls necessary at the agreed times. No need for me to follow them up!

who doesn't want to pay less for their electricity!

Thanks for all your help in getting us a much cheaper and more flexible contract for our electricity supply. We use a lot of electricity and this new contract represents a significant saving for us!
Thank you Lucy for helping us through all the technical jargon!

Find out how Make It Cheaper compares to other Energy Comparison Websites

Helped us save on our energy bills

Made comparison of our energy bills easy and suggested a cheaper company for gas but told us our current vendor for electricity was still the best plan available at the time.

David

DavidSoutheast, SA

Magnificent

My consultants were excellent in assisting with my enquiries and helping me to achieve a positive outcome. I would absolutely recommend their services to anyone looking for a better deal

Laura.G

Laura.GSydney, NSW

Very easy process

Very easy process to switch to a cheaper provider. Friendly and efficient service. Would highly recommend for anyone looking to save money on their household utility bills. No complaints at all.

Perfect Kitchens

Perfect KitchensSydney, NSW

Very well explained and great service

The main thing is that I got to where I needed and end up signing with a competitive energy company that was suggested by make it cheaper. Overall I recommend make it cheaper for their friendly service and great advice.

GKaur

GKaurasked

Is Create Australia scam? They run refund consultation program for unclaimed money.
Can we really make money with this program?
Charges is up to $6999/-

MIC TeamMake It Cheaper

Hi GKaur, thank you for your inquiry. Make It Cheaper is in no way affiliated with Create Australia as such we can not comment on their legitimacy. It may be beneficial to read online reviews and testimonials to see how others have fared when they have engaged their services. I can see that they have a contact number online, perhaps that would be an alternate avenue to check?

Kind regards

MIC Team

Tibor
Tibor

Same for me - Who is Create Australia? Sounds fishy to me!

Astrid

Astridasked

Hi I am about to move into my new home in Wagga Wagga NSW after moving from Townsville. Who can you recommend to give me the best deal?

Robyn
Robyn

I recently used Make It Cheaper. Customer service was great and got us a great deal. Would totally recommend calling them.

Hi Astrid,
We would be delighted to help you set up a new energy plan for your new home in Wagga Wagga, I will send you a private message in the next few minutes, please reply when you get the chance and I will have one of our energy experts give you a call and discuss the best options for you. Alternatively if you want to give me a call directly on 1300957721 we can start the search together

Buntee

Bunteeasked

I am looking for solar power system can you recommend a company that is fair and not overcharge?

Hi Buntee,

Unfortunately, we can only find cheaper plans not actual solar power systems. Sorry we were unable to help at this stage.

Get an answer from our members and Make It Cheaper representatives