Neel

NeelSydney, NSW

Service was superb

Very satisfied with the service Lucy provided our company, the deal she offered will save us thousands of dollar.

Extremely professional and awesome service.... well done Lucy ..a big hi five to you.

Stonepine Ridge

Stonepine RidgeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Saved me a fortune without fuss

John McCrudden of MIC handled my account and secured me a huge reduction without any fuss. Really lived up to the promises and saved me a lot of money. Strongly recommended

Lisa

Lisa Sydney, NSW

Proactive, Diligent and Supportive!

I have been working with MIC since 2017 and have always been impressed with their level of service and knowledge of the energy industry. I have worked with Lucy in particular for about 2 years now, and she has played an instrumental role in helping me achieve my KPI's by maximising the savings opportunity in the energy category. Lucy is extremely proactive, very supportive and is always one phone call away. I would highly recommend MIC.

Cassie Buono

Cassie BuonoSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic service - will be a repeat user

The process was made really simple because I was speaking to a real person. I could upload bills while on the phone, I was given an estimated saving for each bill and then offered reminders to make sure that I will be able to renegotiate a better deal when the contact ends. And on top of that, our business will literally save thousands per month. Thanks for being so thorough Josh - I wouldn't hesitate to recommend you.

Lisa M

Lisa MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service and communication

It was very easy to change over as Make it Cheaper handled everything for me.
Great customer service they went through everything with me to give me the best plan. very happy with them.

Neven A.

Neven A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Well worth the investment of your phone-call

Highly recommend calling Make it Cheaper.
I received a much better offer for both my Gas and electricity. Who doesnt want a bit of extra money in your pocket.
I have now used Make it Cheaper at 3 different houses. Will continue to use it in the future.

Michelle Young

Michelle YoungGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Made it easy

Jack was extremely helpful and knowledgeable - no question was too difficult or unanswered. I have no hesitation in recommending this service to anyone. Saved me a lot of time and money. Gotta be happy with that :)

MIC TeamMake It Cheaper

Very professional and consultative approach

Tom was very consultative when gong through my review and explained things very well to me, I was already scriptural about energy companies but he has restored my faith! I would highly recommend and it was all a free service

No fuss and maximum efficiency.

No more wasted time sifting through plans and promises, trying to ensure we're contracted to the best commercial power supply deal. Thanks to John McCrudden at Make it Cheaper for making life easier and crossing a large task off my to-do list with no fuss and maximum efficiency.

Roger

RogerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy, friendly and saved us money

Lucy has been more than helpful, promptly answering any questions and quickly attending to our needs. All around it has been a great service and saved us lots of time and money.

No stress change move

Very impressed with the service. Both my gas and electricity was sorted within 20min ccall.Theybalso arranged disconnection with my current providers saving me time. Such a stress free and hassle free process. Highly recommend.

Lives up to the name!

Make It Cheaper is the real deal. They provide quality assistance, finding genuine service provider deals that save a load on your bills and do all the footwork, contract transfer work for you! Brilliant. Been using their services for over two years and they've stayed consistently great.

MIC TeamMake It Cheaper

Hi Naz, thanks for your great feedback, our team love to save our customers time & money, I will pass this on to them.

They make it so easy!

I was so impressed with the company, they made it so easy and are saving me money - doing all the hard work! Very friendly and professional also. Highly recommend. Thank you

Hi Monica,
Many thanks for your kind words, I will pass on your feedback to the team.

Proactively at your service

For our business, Lucy Block has proven to be a vital link with Energy Retailers. She has proactively informed us of the best opportunities and lead us through every step and detail to secure the best deals. Nothing is too much trouble. A rare and most rewarding experience. Highly recommended!

MIC TeamMake It Cheaper

Hi Manufacturer, Thanks for your great review, I will pass on your thanks to Lucy.

Process made easy!

Make it Cheaper have consistently supported our business's changing needs by finding and organising electricity deals. The service is always outstanding and really demonstrates care, rather than just ticking boxes. The whole process is so easy and painless!

MIC TeamMake It Cheaper

Hi RMG, thank you for your great review, we love to help businesses like yours save money on their energy bills.

Direct Advisers

Direct Advisers Mid North Coast, NSW

Helpful and patient

Fast and efficient and offered me a better rate than I could find. I thought I found a better deal but make it cheaper were happy to look at my offer to compare which was better. Turns out make it cheaper had the better offer!

Lesley

LesleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great company

Danni Williams was fast and efficient with savings all round. Can't recommend them highly enough.
Will be passing on their details to my colleagues and my family members. Great work team Make it Cheaper.

J_Jam

J_JamSydney, NSW

Easy to use!

Very easy to use. No catches. Have yet to receive first Bill but everything’s been easy so far. Wish they had this for health insurance. Please consider expanding to health insurance.

Karen

KarenSydney, NSW

I saved $$ on business and home electricity!

Quick and simple to switch both my business and home electricity in one phone call that saved me hundreds of dollars. All the leg work was done for me and I have already recommended my family use the service too!

Malcolm

MalcolmCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

All the leg work done!

Great to deal with.
Sophie was up front, honest, provided clear cost analysis, explained options in plain english whilst no pressure tactics were used. Saved a bundle, happy days. Would highly recommend.

GKaur

GKaurasked

Is Create Australia scam? They run refund consultation program for unclaimed money.
Can we really make money with this program?
Charges is up to $6999/-

MIC TeamMake It Cheaper

Hi GKaur, thank you for your inquiry. Make It Cheaper is in no way affiliated with Create Australia as such we can not comment on their legitimacy. It may be beneficial to read online reviews and testimonials to see how others have fared when they have engaged their services. I can see that they have a contact number online, perhaps that would be an alternate avenue to check?

Kind regards

MIC Team

Tibor
Tibor

Same for me - Who is Create Australia? Sounds fishy to me!

Astrid

Astridasked

Hi I am about to move into my new home in Wagga Wagga NSW after moving from Townsville. Who can you recommend to give me the best deal?

Robyn
Robyn

I recently used Make It Cheaper. Customer service was great and got us a great deal. Would totally recommend calling them.

Hi Astrid,
We would be delighted to help you set up a new energy plan for your new home in Wagga Wagga, I will send you a private message in the next few minutes, please reply when you get the chance and I will have one of our energy experts give you a call and discuss the best options for you. Alternatively if you want to give me a call directly on 1300957721 we can start the search together

Buntee

Bunteeasked

I am looking for solar power system can you recommend a company that is fair and not overcharge?

Hi Buntee,

Unfortunately, we can only find cheaper plans not actual solar power systems. Sorry we were unable to help at this stage.

Get an answer from our members and Make It Cheaper representatives