Greg

GregMid North Coast, NSW

Simple with good advise.

I was becoming frustrated with companies not valuing their customers. Make it Cheaper, offered me options that saved me money. They lived up to their name. Very helpful and no fuss. Thank you.

Jeremy E.Make It Cheaper

Hi Greg, Thanks for your kind review. We love to save our customers money on their energy bills, and at this time every dollar counts.

Lyndal

LyndalQueensland

The tariffs and service sound fantastic

I love the fact it's Australian Owned! The tariffs are the cheapest around and the person on the other end of the phone was able to deliver answers to all my questions.

Knowledgable continued support

I would like to thank Lucy Block for providing exceptional continued support and insight. Especially assisting us in thinking outside the box and asking the questions on our behalf so that we may obtain a tailored product that grows with us.

Great, Simple and Perfect Service

Richard was great, he knew his stuff, was patient throughout the entire process, followed up with me., I highly recommend the company and they saved my business over 7k per month.

Karen

KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very easy process. Extremely helpful. Very polite and patient. All the things you don't normally find in telephone marketing companies. They made changing my electricity supplier so very easy. This is the second time I have used them.

Pam

Pam

It was informative.

Informative and professional. The staff knew what they were talking about and were very very helpful.
They were not pushy and were polite.
I would recommend them at all times for their intelligence.

Angela S.

Angela S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful experiences and outcomes

Staff really know their stuff, spend time understanding what your family/business need and don't just pressure a sale.

One of the few tele-focused businesses that I am ALWAYS happy to take a call from. Was first contacted by M.I.C. 3.5 years ago and have been using them since for both residential and business accounts.

Manuel

ManuelMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Great Service

This is the second time we have used Make It Cheaper for our commercial energy requirements. Our consultant, Lucy Block, made the whole process super easy and was readily accessible to boot. I would recommend them to anyone.

CINDY

CINDYSouth East Queensland, QLD

Takes the fuss out of shopping around

The staff were friendly and obliging. Had a few issues with time differences (daylight savings) but the staff always worked with me. Very happy with the end result and it was all done in one call. I didn't have to cancel anything, it was all done for me.

Lisa

LisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service!

i contacted MIC to help me look at getting a better deal on my home electricity account. They were very courteous and professional throughout the conversation. I highly recommend MIC to other savvy consumers.

Hogstareview

HogstareviewSydney, NSW

Cheaper Bills and Friendly Service!

I now rely on Make It Cheaper to find me the cheapest option for my home time and time again. So much easier than looking at each provider yourself and doesn't cost me a thing! Couldn't fault the service offered or the friendliness of the representatives on the phone!

Steve Buckley

Steve BuckleyNorth Western Region, NSW

Great service!

Initial contact was friendly and as I was busy we arranged another time to call. The call back was right on time and again friendly. The "expert" was very knowable and helpful and patient when explaining any point I did not understand.

Ben K.

Ben K.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Make it easier

It was a pleasure to deal with Richard. He followed up at the time of our contract expiring and was very helpful in achieving lower energy prices for our business.

Every professional service! excellent work!

It's a great service we have received for the cost analysis. The specialist Sophie Gwilliam provided very efficient & professional cost comparison analysis summary and recommend the best service provider to go with. Definitely will recommend to friends.

Merlissa

MerlissaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great work.

It is truely a great service that actually does get you the best prices for your electricity. My most recent energy bill was the cheapest it has been in 20 years or more.

Marie D.

Marie D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast and Friendly Service

The operator made the comparison process very easy, helped me compare both electricity and gas prices in Adelaide. I was able to secure a better price with my current provider otherwise I would have changed and used another. Thank you so much.

Kat

KatSydney, NSW

savings found every time

I have referred a few businesses to Make it Cheaper with savings made every time. Kirsten made the comparisons process simple to understand and quick when it came to making the move to a new supplier. Great service.

Great Customer Care/Service

It's good to see people that can discuss and gauge what was the better offer and more company's should provide the great Customer Care/Service these guys do. Keep up the great work

gurpreet r.

gurpreet r.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy to switch on and know all the cheaper options available for you and save money on your energy bills I found make it cheaper very easy to deal with and esy to switch on

Leigh

Leigh

Easy and Efficient

The team were Great to deal with, the team also know the market, the changes to the electricity structures and were most helpful to sort out our new electricity and gas plans.

GKaur

GKaurasked

Is Create Australia scam? They run refund consultation program for unclaimed money.
Can we really make money with this program?
Charges is up to $6999/-

Jeremy E.Make It Cheaper

Hi GKaur, thank you for your inquiry. Make It Cheaper is in no way affiliated with Create Australia as such we can not comment on their legitimacy. It may be beneficial to read online reviews and testimonials to see how others have fared when they have engaged their services. I can see that they have a contact number online, perhaps that would be an alternate avenue to check?

Kind regards

MIC Team

Tibor
Tibor

Same for me - Who is Create Australia? Sounds fishy to me!

Astrid

Astridasked

Hi I am about to move into my new home in Wagga Wagga NSW after moving from Townsville. Who can you recommend to give me the best deal?

Robyn
Robyn

I recently used Make It Cheaper. Customer service was great and got us a great deal. Would totally recommend calling them.

Hi Astrid,
We would be delighted to help you set up a new energy plan for your new home in Wagga Wagga, I will send you a private message in the next few minutes, please reply when you get the chance and I will have one of our energy experts give you a call and discuss the best options for you. Alternatively if you want to give me a call directly on 1300957721 we can start the search together

Buntee

Bunteeasked

I am looking for solar power system can you recommend a company that is fair and not overcharge?

Hi Buntee,

Unfortunately, we can only find cheaper plans not actual solar power systems. Sorry we were unable to help at this stage.

Get an answer from our members and Make It Cheaper representatives