4.4

Farhan Khan
Farhan KhanSydney, NSW2 posts

Karen O.
Karen O.South East Queensland, QLD

If you expect any sort of follow up/warrant service after installation don't use this company

Installation went smoothly and very professional. However since then we have been experiencing ongoing issues with the system tripping out and we have tried on numerous occasions to call and email the company but they haven't responded at all. I wouldn't recommend this company if you expect any ongoing service after they have installed and have your money.
Georgie Girl
Georgie GirlPerth, WA3 posts

Avoid at all costs

EDIT - they are now refusing to refund our $200 deposit unless I delete this review. We paid our deposit on 9 May 2022 and as at 10 October 2022 we are yet to even get an install date. I have sent three emails in them last week to follow up and have not even received a response. I have now requested a refund and will be finding another provider. So disappointing as Katherine was initially very professional and responsive. Do not use this company.
Make My Solar
Make My Solar   DM

Hi Georgine, Would you give us your project number so that I can find it & take care of your issue on urgent basis.

Ever G.
Ever G.

Great satisfaction

The installation was fine and was installed with great patience. The company has always come back when needed.
frojer
frojerAU18 posts

Terrible company - wont be around much longer

These guys dont appear to be a real company with any facilities or staff apart from sales people. They have zero control over their own stock or installation staff. I paid a deposit on the 6th of April and by end of August still no installation was imminent. They would continually give me dates for install and pull out everytime. In the end I lost all faith that I would ever see this installed and decided to cancel the contract and use antoher provider (installed in 3 weeks).

suzanne h.
suzanne h.Sydney, NSW

Great customer ! Katherine is very professional and explains in simple terms

Process of installation of great,very smooth ,came on day and time as booked.
David
DavidSydney, NSW

Upgrade of solar

We had an upgrade of panels and inverter. I got four separate quotes that were all similar, but after speaking with Katherine numerous times, made my mind to go with Make my solar Show reply
Job Satisfaction
Trustworthiness
Shell
Shell2 posts

Solar Panels in Eatons Hill

Simon was fantastic to deal with. A great price and super fast to install. We are so happy with our system. Would definitely use again. Show reply
ROWENA Biluan
ROWENA BiluanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended!

Totally satisfied. Ryan & Simon are very professional from start to finished. Show reply

George Woods
George Woods

Solar Pannel installation

Installation of solar panels and inverter was all done in one day because of great organisation by Katherine at Make my Solar
Paul A.
Paul A.

waste of time if you don't fit in their window

wanted to install a system for a rental property but i couldnt provide a power bill as its in my tenants name, so they declined to take it further. seriously all you have to do is quote on a system installation!
Make My Solar
Make My Solar   DM

Hi Paul, we are sad to hear that you were not assisted for the information you might be looking for. Could you please share your full name & the Solar expert name so that we can look into it as we do not have any guy named James working with us.

Don
DonSydney Surrounds, NSW4 posts

Happywith solar system

Thanks to Katherine for easy quoting service, the installer did a neat and tidy installation .
The only problem the energy supplier was slow in installing the smart meters (claiming they were not supplied all required information).
Vatsal P.
Vatsal P.South East Queensland, QLD

Solar!! MakeMysolar is definitely way to go!

I was not confident about getting solar as I have heard a number of stories about dodgy solar services from various companies but It was cup of tea with MakeMySolar. Most of the time we discussed my expectation and costing over the phone still they delivered excellent installation and services. Happy_Be_With_MakeMySolar.
trev
trevCentral Queensland, QLD

Glad I finally went solar

Dealing with salesman Victor was easy, answered all questions, trick was knowing what to ask.
Installation was cancelled once but went ahead on second date set, went smoothly, only downside was i had to pick up bits n pieces they left and very little information about the solar system.
There was a delay with the grid connection due to installer waiting to be payed before submitting paper work. So all up and running and so far I'm in credit with my power provider, so no power bill at all.
Early days yet. Show reply
Basu
BasuSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good well priced and nice service

Installation process was very smooth and working nicely. Well priced and customer service from Justin was very good. I filled the online enquiry form on Saturday evening and he called me next day which waa very good Show reply