Makin Mattresses Bellissimo 2016 Range

Makin Mattresses Bellissimo 2016 Range

Duet 2000 2016, Duet 4000 2016, Duet 4000 Firm 2016, Duet Firm 2016, Duet Medium 2016 and 3 more

Thomas B.

Thomas B.Canberra Central 2602, ACT

Excellent, quality bed with okay customer service

Purchased in July 2019 at Makin Mattresses for $2,695.00.

Kate S.Makin Mattresses

Soooooo comfortable!

With our new mattress I’m finally getting a solid nights sleep! It is so comfortable and the staff we dealt with were very knowledgeable and listened to our needs. Delivery was prompt and efficient. This is our second Makin’ Mattress’s mattress and it won’t be our last.

Purchased in August 2019 at Makin Mattresses.

Perceived FirmnessSoft

Review collected in partnership with Makin Mattresses

We makim you don’t MR Harvey.

The mattress is very comfortable a big improvement on my old one, however my only problem is the great difficulty I have in turning both mattresses as there is nothing to grip, handles would have made a terrific difference, as I am elderly I now have to get help where I have no difficulty in the past.

Purchased in May 2019 at Nundah.

Bobbi

BobbiPerth, WA

A fantastic Makin Mattress experience!

Purchased in June 2019 at Makin Mattresses for $499.00.

Review collected in partnership with Makin Mattresses

Best mattress we’ve ever had

It’s been several months since we purchased our mattress and we have been having the best nights sleep ever .wake up feeling refreshed and well rested. The mattress is so soft and cosy that you can snuggle into it ,but still very supportive and I have had No more back problems .
It’s holding its shape and support really well and being the two piece is excellent being able to flip and rotate .its great to know there is the comfort guarantee.

Purchased for $2,700.00.

Perceived FirmnessVery Soft

Georges E

Georges ESouth East Queensland, QLD

It is good to sleep on

it is so comfortable to sleep on, and it is firm but soft to lay on hard to explain
When the wife moves at night time it does not disturb my sleep

Purchased in July 2019 for $2,495.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Perceived FirmnessSoft

poor qualitySouth East Queensland, QLD

disappointed

purchased bellissimo 2000 July 17,[$2595.00]- a couple of months later it was returned to be "checked out ", we had a large hump in the middle of the bed, not matter how it was rotated or turned, after one night the hump returns, the bed was replaced several months later, at no expense, the same again, we call it our sports car, two bucket seats and a console in the middle, a poor quality product, and we know why Mr Harvey doesn't sell them, . We were told that when having a daily nap, sleep in the middle, you can't, you roll off every time. Certainly an expensive mistake.

Purchased in July 2017 at nerang.

Heat Retention Yes
SaggingYes

Hi
Sorry to hear of your troubles, this certainly is very unusual. Can you please email me some images to productreview@makinmattresses.com.au and I will come back to you with next steps.

poor quality

I sent in photos as requested, when do we get a reply ???

Hi
Unfortunately the email was never received to the address supplied. I believe our General Manager is now assisting you with you enquiry.

GBon53

GBon53South East Queensland, QLD

Time for an upgrade, we should have done it years ago.

This super comfy mattress is of the highest quality I have seen from any of the other stores. We shopped around looking to replace our old mattress. We saw the same thing in every other store except at Makin Mattresses. The quality of the product construction and the fact they'll show you what's inside the mattress compared to a mainstream brand.
Delivery was prompt and free with our bed.

Purchased in December 2018 for $2,495.00.

JulzLNC

JulzLNCMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Their advertising rings true!

Purchased in January 2019 for $2,495.00.

PeteJ

PeteJSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Game Changer! Best sleep ever

From the first interaction with Makin Mattresses we knew they were unique. They were full of prompt and helpful advice via the messaging service and once we got to the store the helpful and knowledgeable service continued. There was no hard sell and the mattress was delivered two days later. My wife and I are sleeping so well and aches and pains first thing are a thing of the past! Thank you Makin Mattresses, we will be recommending our friends and family shop here too.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Great bed and service.

Recommended by a physio for back issues this bed has, thus far, been supportive and comfortable. However, we have recently changed the inner content (outer layer) of the mattress to a medium firmness as makin mattresses has a 5yr guarantee....returned on the same day! The carriers were excellent also. Acclimatising to wk 3 of the rotatation/flip has been very good. It is certainly a well-made construction as we purchased the base with drawers as well. And we are not overheating like prior beds made from latex and another with memory foam. It's good to know we can sleep at a normal temperature and feel rejuvenated. Kay was patient and thorough in her explanations. Our first MM mattress, Kay helped enormously. Better than Mr Harvey for sure!!

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Mike

MikePerth WA

Comfort exceeds our expectations.

Compared with other mattresses we have tried and owned this mattress is superior in every aspect. We have both experienced better sleep and believe the double sided feature will facilitate maintenance of shape and comfort. Great product.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Had the best sleep for a long time.

My wife sleeps right through the night now never did before. Don't wake up hot and sweaty any more. We have only had the bed for a short period of time but all ready notice a difference when we get up in the morning. Not tired like we used to be.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Jenny

JennySouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome bed.

Service was awesome. Mattress was expensive but well worth it. Best sleep in a long time, no more aches and pains. Well done!

Dayle

DayleNORTH LAKES

Comfortable bed

Have been using for 4 weeks. Mattress is comfortable and draws in base are very handy. Showroom staff were knowledgeable and cutouts showing what is inside the mattress was useful in deciding which mattress to buy. The separate pillowtop is a good idea but the first time I found it a bit challenging to flip by myself as we don't have a lot of floor space in the bedroom and it hasn't got the stiffness of the bottom mattress so it tends to fold over and is still fairly weighty. No doubt I will work out a better way to do it next time. Rotating the two piece mattress is easy enough and flipping the bottom mattress is also straight forward. The 5 year comfort promise is handy to have.

L mason

L masonNewcastle

Best sleep I've had in years

Best mattress you could ever buy! It's so comfortable and supports my back and hips, in the morning I wake up feeling my absolute best and can walk like a 16 year old, not a 50 year old full of arthritis.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

IsyWindaoo

A bella Mattress!

Extremely life changing. Ive had the mattreaa 4 weeks. And gradually im noticing better support and sleep. I have Fibromyalgia and spine difficultys. So this is a real test for my condition. I recommend Makin Matresses to anyone who was like me ,on an endless trail of bed shops! Dont waste your time. Visit a store..

Kate O.Makin Mattresses

Hello Isy, thank you so much for your kind words and sharing the wonderful experience you had at our Browns Plains store. Your a 5 star customer - Thank you !

Maria

MariaKaralee

In hospital from back pain from sagging Super King Bellissimo - no resolution

best comfortable matteress in 40 years

the matteress is so comfortable and the pillow top you can turn around and upside down as well as matrass more than you can do with other ones this is perfect for us

Sleeping Well on my new Mattress

Sales person not pushy; Showroom good choice to try; waited 17 days for delivery (Easter delay); Delivery gentleman polite helpful.