Mamia (Aldi) Gold 1

Mamia (Aldi) Gold 1

See the Best Baby Formulas in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Srah

Srah

Perfect

Baby just seems to enjoy drinking this formula and diapers are good not constipated no side effects easy to prepare.tried different types of formula but this is just perfect thanks

Purchased in September 2019 at ALDI for $13.00.

Suj

Suj

Ok but foamy

Like the formula i have used so many formula but only few worked for my baby this is one them which works well.it is easy to prepare but forms foam after mixing it makes baby uncomfortable and gassy

Purchased in October 2019 at ALDI for $13.00.

Laura P.

Laura P.

Great product & low price

Great product and low price. Easy to prepare, baby enjoys drinking and digests well in his stomach. Very satisfied customer I will continue to buy and use until baby is weaned.

Purchased at ALDI.

sahil a.

sahil a.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Only bubbles and gas when made

Very hard on my baby tummy. When mixed with water, create so much bubbles which indeed goes in baby tummy and he was unsettled unhappy crying for 3-4nights, then i finally switched to Nan and now he is so settled with it. Al gas issues gone. No leg doing upwards, no farts, not many berps and no bubbles with Nan. Hate mamia

Purchased in September 2019 at ALDI for $12.99.

Buyer beware!

Switched to this formula from another and immediately gave our child very bad constipation. Couldnt sleep, couldnt pass poo and threw his entire schedule out the window. Switched back to our original formula after 5-6 days and symptoms immediately disappered. Constipation was so bad our baby was passing bloody mucus causing everyone stress and doctor visits. AVOID.

Purchased in September 2019 at ALDI for $20.00.

Sarah M.

Sarah M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Baby took to it perfectly

I mix feed due to dropping of supply. So she has her last feed on formula. I have found this to be the best on her stomach, even as we progress into solids

Purchased in May 2019 at ALDI.

Andrea R.

Andrea R.Illawarra, NSW

My baby loves this formula and it’s half the price!

We were originally using Aptamil anti reflux for formula tops ups, and after a session with the lactation consultant she suggested we switch formulas to avoid constipation (the anti reflux formula is super thick). She said Mamia is a good option and also cheap so we have it a go and we’ve never looked back. No more constipation, it’s easy to prepare, my baby loves to drink it - and it’s half the price of Aptamil! I don’t even have to wait for it to go on sale or struggle with stock levels in store. I will be sticking with this for the little mans formula top ups. We haven’t had any reflux problems with it either it would appear, so go figure!!

Purchased in August 2019 for $12.99.

Kim

KimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Gave my baby terrible gas pains

I have heard that this formula is similar in composition to Nan Comfort, so I thought we would give it a go.
It gave my baby terrible gas pains to the point that no amount of bicycle legs or burping would ease it. Our neighbours could hear his cries.

Purchased in July 2019 at ALDI for $12.00.

KrystenT91

KrystenT91Perth, WA

Love this formula

I was recommended the mania formula when I was pregnant! Sceptical at first but thought we would try it. Our son is absolutely thriving! Sleeping like a champion and meeting all his milestones. We have had no issues with Mamia at all and recommend it to others!

Purchased in May 2019 for $12.99.

Bella C.

Bella C.Sydney, NSW

Bad bad bad.

So last week was a rough week and decided to buy mamia formula as it was cheaper and my friends premmy loves it compared to everything else. Well my daughter is never unsettled, doesn’t throw her milk back up until we used mamia. It’s like poison for my baby. Wouldn’t recommend if you’re swapping from Nan. Now I have to wait 2 more days until I can get her off this crap

Purchased in July 2019 for $12.00.

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Best for my baby

I tried many formulas for my baby but Mamia gold seems to be the best for my baby. My baby easily digest and he didn't have constipation. Easily available and Cheaper as compared to other baby formulas.

Purchased in May 2019 at ALDI.

Melly

Melly

Best decision I made

I was on the Aptimil Profutura 1 which is nearly $30 a tin depending where you go. Talking to the Maternal Health Nurse, I expressed my concern about being unable to get it due to the huge buy up that is being sent to China. I was advised to get the Aldi brand as it had won some awards and was virtually the same formula. I was hesitant but it breaks down easier in the water. I can get 2 tins for the price of 1 and my baby absolutely loves it. She has been gaining weight as she should be and there were no changes in her nappy apart from a little constipation due to changing formula. It all settled down now though.

Purchased in March 2019 at ALDI for $12.99.

Corine

CorineHunter Region, NSW

Perfect !

When my baby was refusing to feed from me I tried giving him this formula and he loved it from day one! Still using this formula and have had no bad reactions!

Purchased in March 2019 at ALDI for $13.00.

Maddy

MaddyAdelaide

Never Again!

I wish I was one of the hundreds of mum's giving this product a 5 star review - alas, I am not.
Pros - easy to prepare, larger scoop meaning less scoops, cheap and affordable, ingredients are in comparison or better than some of the other reputable brands.
Cons - PROJECTILE VOMITING, baby doesn't like the taste, unsettled, crying.
I gave my him two feeds and that's enough for us. He only drank half the bottles (never happens) and within half an hour was vomiting everything back up.
Just doesn't sit right with him unfortunately. Back to NAN Comfort for us.

Purchased in March 2019 for $12.99.

Bianca

BiancaSouthern and Hills, SA

Easy on the tummy

My son has been drinking this since day 2, loves it! for $13 a tin whats the point of paying extra if he likes it and gets all the vitamins and nutrients he needs?

Purchased in February 2019 at ALDI for $13.00.

anndee

anndeeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

great product at an amazing price!

I used Nan when baby came home from the hospital as thats what they were using but it ran out of stock at three of my closest supermarkets and so I decided to try the Mamia. I was paying $29.95 for the Nan and the Mamia costs $12.99. My baby was super constipated on the Nan but was having normal BM's within three days on the Mamia. I am really really happy with the formula and wow, at $13 a can, you simply cant go wrong.

Affordable, baby takes it well and cause no constipation

My baby goes really well with this formula. He likes the taste, cause no constipation, easy to make and very affordable! What i like from this it contains more whey comparing to the casein. What parents might also need to know is that this formula doesn’t contain probiotics in the ingredients

Danny V

Danny VSydney

We've got twins and both babies love it.

We tried quite a few baby formulas before settling on Aldi. The main reason that we changed was because our babies were getting stomach cramps at times when using the other formulas. We were amazed when we tried the Aldi formula because it just worked and also stopped the need for any burping too. We've used stage 1, 2 and just about to start now on stage 3. We also buy nappies and other baby stuff there as well.

Meg

MegPenrith

Not for my baby but good

Many of my friends were using this formula and thought it was wonderful so I thought I'd give it a go. As I was transitioning from my old formula to this one it seemed to go OK but when I was using just Aldi on its own it cause a lot of reflux with my baby and it upset tummy which he never had before. Disappointed because I know a lot of people love it and it's half the price of the one that I've had to be buying. I'll give it a go with my next child

shoppahholick26

shoppahholick26Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Used since the start, highly recommend

I have been mixed feeding and this has been my formula from the start. Easy to prepare, easy to purchase or always available, great value for money at $12.99 which is helpful to our single income, and no complaints from lil bubba. At this price, I have no issue purchasing a full back up tin for storage so I am not worried if we "suddenly" run out.