Manheim

Manheim

Ash

AshAranda 2614, ACT

False Promises. Do yourself a favour and go elsewhere.

After the Jan 2020 hailstorm in Canberra when our existing car was written off we decided to drive to Sydney to buy a used car as there was nothing available in Canberra to suit our budget. We bought a car from Manheim in Feb 2020 and were promised that the second set of keys would be posted to us. This was part of the condition of sale. After numerous phone calls, emails and tracked letters not a single response. I'll now have to get a second set of keys cut at my own expense!
This is a dodgy car dealer you should steer well clear of!

Store LocationMoorebank, NSW

New websites and facebook

Guys I have been trying to access photo's of vehicles and caravans for auctions. You have lost me if it is too difficult i won't be buying from you. Go back to your old website

Pete

PeteCentral, SA

Sale of stolen trailer

Store LocationAltona

Baaaahahahaha!

I've always been disciplined bidding on Mannheim cars because people generally don't sell cars through auction houses unless there is something very seriously wrong with the car. That is basic common sense.

I rarely win, and I am often flabbergasted by the inflated prices that people pay for some of these vehicles. Reading some of these one star reviews had me laughing my butt off at the naivete of some of these chumps!

They need to man up and take some ownership of their mistakes. The fees aren't kept secret, and nobody has a gun to their head forcing them to bid.

tony

tonyGippsland, VIC

used truck

I brought a truck from Altona ,when I went to pick it up it had 2 flat tyres ( it was a used truck not new) , the staff was very helpful to get someone to repair , got the permit to drive from them and I was gone , I would buy from them again

Store Locationmanhiem altona
abby

abby

Be careful guys, Manheim used my details on a parking fine.

Manheim staff worker, used my personal details which stored on their computers as I bought many cars from there, they used my details to nominate me for a parking fine somewhere in Broadmeadows with a car I never had, lucky I found out and returned it to them, be careful guys.

Store LocationAltona
Mohaib Irfan

Mohaib IrfanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Junk Cars DONT BUY FROM MANHEIM

So Bought a 2001 peugeot 206 130k driven they say everything looks good with everything working got the car started testing 1 air con not working then break light no working then got to know engine also heats up so ending with buying a junk car.

Not worth IT.

Mim

MimMelbourne

After accident car got towed to Manheim

Peter U.

Peter U.South East Queensland, QLD

nothing but problems

yet again I have no audio and no picture. It seems since becoming Manhiem the service has vanished after supporting this company since in Graham St Pt Melbourne. Lengthy wait for 1800 help. Hard site to "simply Search for any specific item. Please check your competitors

Store Locationmanhiem auction site on line

Merceedes

Recently purchased a car from Altona I have purchased and sold many vehicles at auctions I dont have any complaints about Mannheim.s Reading from the list of reviews . I dont know what the public expects because when you buy at auction its a case of "buyer beware." The worst deal of my life so far was Purchase a well known Make / model from a well known dealer in Perth Western Australia So for me Mannheim.s are like all auction houses Keep your eves open.

Store LocationAltona Perth

please don't buy

got a car from there with 2750 dollars. after 1 month engine gone. needed 2000 exttra to fix. I HAVE LEARNED MY LEESONS. they are all same. go to dealer.

John a.

John a.Perth, WA

This company has problems from top to bottom

I have dealt with this company for years and nearly every time i have had a problem of some description i hope i don't have to deal with them again the vehicles are cheaper than pickles probably because less and less people want to deal with them if you are unsure about a vehicle or dont know vehicles steer well clear

David

DavidPerth, WA

Perth rudest circus

Staff are so rude!! Blanch on reception has the worst customer service skills! Brett should never be a salesperson absolutely disgusting. I wouldn’t recommend selling or buying a car here at all they show no effort! Or manners!! I’m sure they will be happy to take your money and leave it parked up!! Shame on Manhiem they are A bad look on your business!!

Subin

SubinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bunch of Crooks!!

If you are expecting to get a good deal at the auction. this is not the place. They have goons going under the name of "Business Development Mangers" who call you even after winning the auction to extort more money out of you. Only use this if you are buying a wreck.

jsv

Store LocationManheim Altona
mat

matPerth, WA

very cunning company

not very good picture on the cars they sale, so they can rip you off, Dishonest advertising,and don,t give very good information BE AWARE OF THEY , are very cunning, and will rip you off any time , in my case i was done 2 times :(

GARY

GARYMELBOURNE

Terrible

Brought a 2010 Ducati from the report and pictures they supplied. They supplied the transport company to have it shipped to Melbourne. On arrival the Steering damper had been removed.. approx value.. $500-$800.
Saying.''Manheim will have to decline to compensate you for missing part, as the evidence is not sufficient enough sorry" Photo at auction on the bike.. photos on arrival... missing...!!
" As this vehicle was signed for at the gate (by someone) and taken as is we cannot determine when this missing part actually went missing"
Pack of crap..!!!

Scott

ScottSydney Surrounds, NSW

WARNING - HAIL CAR SALE SCAM!!!!

Warning - Dishonest advertising on online Hail Car Manheim Auction.
Cars listed as no or min damage (1 and 2 on scale) when they have substantial hail damage. Photos taken in low light so dents and broken glass do not show up.
Beware!! Don't bid without viewing vehicle in person.

Martyn

MartynRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Manheims Auctions my understanding as a buyer.