Manheim

1.5

Arthur S.

Arthur S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not what it use to be

No stars, the current Manheim is a shadow of it glory days. Minimal cars, staff have minimal care and will offer no assistance. They are a corporate business apparently with no regard to the businesses buyer or sellers.. Once again a corporate stance, a company run by accountants with no experience in cars..

I’m not surprised by the low star ratings

nimmy

nimmyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Volkswagon Golf

I bought my first car from Manheim Auctions at the end of 2017, it was a VW Golf which was perfect for a first car. At the end of May 2020 I accidentally crashed my car. The vehicle flipped 3 times before coming to a stop. I jumped out pretty much immediately and was left almost completely unscathed. The entire car looks terribly beat up but I would definitely recommend a VW as I literally was completely unhurt by the accident, the car protected me so so well I was shocked. 10/10 recommend if you are cool with knowing that the airbags may not deploy, as it was in my case.

paulhowrah tasmania

Look hard BEFORE you buy.

Seems to be many complaints, but why no complaints to Con summer Affairs & the Auctioneers & Valuers Association etc? You MUST complain re the fraudulent behavior if you want some action. Auctions are "As seen, as is, with ALL faults, if any" etc. so look VERY carefully before you bid, as some shonks do put their cars thru' auctions. [My purchase was good.]

Store LocationHobart

Daniel

DanielSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dodgy...

Store LocationManheim Brisbane

STAY CLEAR

After finding a car that i liked and wanted to buy, i decided to ring and see if i was able to put a deposit down in which they said no as you need to see the car first. But assured me that they will hold the car an hour prior to my appt, as they are appt only at the moment due to COVID. Heard nothing and drove the hour and a half to get to the appt, got to the appt at 8:55 to be told its been sold over the phone????? So cant take a deposit over the phone, can buy the car over the phone and DID NOT HOLD it for the hour they said to. On arrival they were not helpful and frankly quite rude. Off to another car dealership we go for better service anyway

Lexus330

Lexus330Victoria

Manheim is cheater , stay away as far as possible

Manheim is cheater. i auction for Lexus Rx330. while first the vehicle state that " no assessment " then it's changed to " Air Bag Light ON" after i won auction. the worst thing is they not mention about driver side seat belt is cut off and seat have 4 big knife slashs and oil are leaking everywhere when engine start .Manheim only state air bag light warning. Big cheater. now machenics quote more than $5500 for repair.

Store LocationManheim Altona North
lincoln

lincolnSydney, NSW

Full scam auction stay away

Store Locationmoorebank
onetrack

onetrackPerth, WA

Pathetic attention to website security and personal information security

Store LocationPerth International Airport
Ash

AshAranda 2614, ACT

False Promises. Do yourself a favour and go elsewhere.

After the Jan 2020 hailstorm in Canberra when our existing car was written off we decided to drive to Sydney to buy a used car as there was nothing available in Canberra to suit our budget. We bought a car from Manheim in Feb 2020 and were promised that the second set of keys would be posted to us. This was part of the condition of sale. After numerous phone calls, emails and tracked letters not a single response. I'll now have to get a second set of keys cut at my own expense!
This is a dodgy car dealer you should steer well clear of!

Store LocationMoorebank, NSW

New websites and facebook

Guys I have been trying to access photo's of vehicles and caravans for auctions. You have lost me if it is too difficult i won't be buying from you. Go back to your old website

Pete

PeteCentral, SA

Sale of stolen trailer

Store LocationAltona

Baaaahahahaha!

I've always been disciplined bidding on Mannheim cars because people generally don't sell cars through auction houses unless there is something very seriously wrong with the car. That is basic common sense.

I rarely win, and I am often flabbergasted by the inflated prices that people pay for some of these vehicles. Reading some of these one star reviews had me laughing my butt off at the naivete of some of these chumps!

They need to man up and take some ownership of their mistakes. The fees aren't kept secret, and nobody has a gun to their head forcing them to bid.

tony

tonyGippsland, VIC

used truck

I brought a truck from Altona ,when I went to pick it up it had 2 flat tyres ( it was a used truck not new) , the staff was very helpful to get someone to repair , got the permit to drive from them and I was gone , I would buy from them again

Store Locationmanhiem altona
abby

abby

Be careful guys, Manheim used my details on a parking fine.

Manheim staff worker, used my personal details which stored on their computers as I bought many cars from there, they used my details to nominate me for a parking fine somewhere in Broadmeadows with a car I never had, lucky I found out and returned it to them, be careful guys.

Store LocationAltona
Mohaib Irfan

Mohaib IrfanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Junk Cars DONT BUY FROM MANHEIM

So Bought a 2001 peugeot 206 130k driven they say everything looks good with everything working got the car started testing 1 air con not working then break light no working then got to know engine also heats up so ending with buying a junk car.

Not worth IT.

Mim

MimMelbourne

After accident car got towed to Manheim

Peter U.

Peter U.South East Queensland, QLD

nothing but problems

yet again I have no audio and no picture. It seems since becoming Manhiem the service has vanished after supporting this company since in Graham St Pt Melbourne. Lengthy wait for 1800 help. Hard site to "simply Search for any specific item. Please check your competitors

Store Locationmanhiem auction site on line

Merceedes

Recently purchased a car from Altona I have purchased and sold many vehicles at auctions I dont have any complaints about Mannheim.s Reading from the list of reviews . I dont know what the public expects because when you buy at auction its a case of "buyer beware." The worst deal of my life so far was Purchase a well known Make / model from a well known dealer in Perth Western Australia So for me Mannheim.s are like all auction houses Keep your eves open.

Store LocationAltona Perth

please don't buy

got a car from there with 2750 dollars. after 1 month engine gone. needed 2000 exttra to fix. I HAVE LEARNED MY LEESONS. they are all same. go to dealer.

John a.

John a.Perth, WA

This company has problems from top to bottom

I have dealt with this company for years and nearly every time i have had a problem of some description i hope i don't have to deal with them again the vehicles are cheaper than pickles probably because less and less people want to deal with them if you are unsure about a vehicle or dont know vehicles steer well clear