Mannix

Mannix

2.4

Disgruntled

DisgruntledMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bad workmanship. Overpriced. Rude. No after sales service whatsoever.

Had air conditioning and roofing done by them. Air conditioner broke down twice within first year. Faulty parts. Admittedly fixed under warranty by the manufacturer, not Mannix. The roofing guy is completely arrogant, rude and over defensive with no customer service skills. There is absolutely NO after sales service unless you are prepared to pay more money to have what appear to be sub-contractors do a half baked job. Would never use them again. Would never recommend them. Glossy showroom, smooth talking sales reps and sub-standard work.

Store LocationSouth Australia
hastings 8

hastings 8Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

excelent

my wife and i wanted reverse cyl air condition so we shopped around for quotes,
we had about 3 quotes, decided to go with mannix ,there prices were on par with others.
the reason we decided to let mannix have the job, was first the sales rep came to the house on time.he [tim] the sales man was polite not pushy, walk you through the different types,prices ,to suit your own personal buget. date to start. workmanship was exelent very clean no mess i would recommend them for all the above and if all there sales team are like tim [hope you dont mind me calling you tim] they will win you over
with personality
thanks to all [top to bottom] at lonsdale
yours jen and terry

Store Locationlonsdale sa
Binu M.

Binu M.

Inconsiderate

Purchased brand new air conditioner that was faulty, took 3 weeks for a replacement, whilst the family dealt with through heatwave. Was offered $100 for all the inconvenience caused. Rejected offer.

Store LocationLonsdale

ron

ronMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

All the 1 stars are we talking about the same company from Mannix Norwood?

Had solar fitted 4yrs ago 2 manufacturers issues fixed straight away had 2 other air cons fitted
Can’t fault them
I had a tenant that had just come from hospital needed aircon upgraded they were there in a blink
New unit fitted
I took the old one away
Infact what other company would say we need to get this fitted ASAP it’s going to be hot
24th December. Fitters could not be faulted!!

Store LocationNorwood
Mooner

Mooner

Job wasn't done properly - avoid these guys like the plague!

Kaye Gynell

Kaye GynellSouthern and Hills, SA

Professional service from start to finish.

We have just purchased a new 16kw reverse cycle a/c from MANNIX MORPHETT VALE. Our experience with this company was outstanding. They were so professional and courteous from the moment we entered their showroom meeting Pam thru to Cameron the sales consultant thru to the electrician and the installers putting in the new unit. Nothing was too much trouble, and we would not hesitate to recommend Cameron and his team to anyone looking for a first class professional install. 100/100. Kaye and Geoff Hindmarsh Island.

Store LocationMorphett Vale
UNhappy

UNhappyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bad workmanship, bad after sale service!!!

Store LocationMannix Holden Hill
Marcus D.

Marcus D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

NO Mannix again

Gas heating installed by holden hill mannix..first thing we notice all the rubbish left in roof space...unit doesnt work properly on timer or shuts off completely. When we had a technician coming out he changed remote. A day later we came home and there was water in the house due to heavy rain, because the tiles were not pushed back again and left open!

Store LocationHolden Hill
melanie

melanie

Scott from Mannix Morphett Vale cannot be trusted.

Store LocationMorphett Vale

tckn

tcknMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Would not recommend

Currently building a house in Adelaide and Mannix is the trade that our builder uses for air conditioning.

This lot showed up and installed our system but left every single door to the house unlocked. Complete joke, shows how much they care about the jobs they do.

Was planning on getting solar installed with them but not anymore.

If your builder uses them please make sure that you check your property afterwards.

daniza

danizaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Still waiting for the Compliance Certificate

Job was supply and install Samsung 5k split airconditioning and job completed 2nd week of November 2018. I must say unit has been running smoothly ever since however i haven't been given a compliance certificate. It's been 3 months and still no compliance certificate. I made follow ups to Mannix but still no reply from them.

Rose

RoseMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bad referrals/No Accountability

Happy to sell. Terrible service after

Don’t deal with them. Brand new system worked for two weeks then stopped. Hand balled between manufacturer and mannix with neither returning calls or taking responsibility. Disgusting after sales service.

Four airconditioners

I have now had 4 airconditioners installed by mannix over a few years... not all in one house! And both split system and ducted evaporative. I have received nothing other than a great service with no issues

Hole in my ceiling for 3 weeks

Service was good at the beginning but have failed to complete the job. I.ve been left with a hole in my ceiling where a vent should be fir 3 weeks . Even after several calls, ive been ignored. No action to correct or finish the job as promised on multiple occassions. Every time I call I get told someone would contact me the same day. But they never do

Backbone

Backbone

Excellent service

I had a house fire and mannix were here doing a quote on evap system when they looked at other damage re building. I ended up choosing mannix to do all my building repairs and air con system. They were here and started within a week of go ahead. Oh my they are one focused team with a productive outcome. Mannix went above and beyond for me and i cant recommend them highly enough. Very proffessional and you only need a mannix team doing your repairs. Thank you Mannix.

John

JohnAdelaide

I can't select less but it's zero stars for me

Mannix - Holden Hill

jaya36

jaya36SA, 5169

Mannix Morphett Vale

Mannix Morphett Vale have been courteous, and professional, they had a delay on the unit delivery and informed me every step about what was happening. The install team were good, got on with the job and did really well.
I got a great Fujitsu ducted unit for a great price, used it the first day, no hiccups.
Really happy about the whole process, from start to finish.
They consulted me about all the vent and return placements, which were tricky with the steel frame, and I'm very impressed from the office staff, to the consultants, to the installers.

Wayne Graham

Wayne GrahamModbury Heights

Only lasted 7days

I purchased a duct-ed air-condition system from Mannix (Parafield) installed on the 3rd November. Switched the unit on for the first time on the 10th November. The system isn't operating?? Rang Mannix who passed the issue on to the manufacturer! No technician available until Monday ? With a hot weekend coming up, i am not pleased with the product or the service.