Marce Blanc Mattress

Soft-Medium, Medium-Firm

Sleepy

SleepySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great affordable mattress!

Purchased in October 2018 at eBay for $375.00.

Rik N.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

We Have A WINNER!

This mattress looks stunning and is so comfortable, its held its shape and made sleep time so much better for me, amazing. Its worth a whole lot more money and the service is excellent, after ordering it arrived within 2 days! In the past I have spent thousands of dollars on mattresses and been so disappointed.

Purchased in September 2019 at eBay for $349.00.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes
Robyn

RobynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous Mattress

We love the quality & price & comfort so much that we ordered a second one the same week. Great customer service & quick delivery to our door. Great packaging too . I have already recommended this mattress to friends & family. We look forward to many good nights sleep for years to come. Thankyou

Purchased in October 2019 at eBay for $350.00.

Karen

KarenSydney, NSW

Great value and comfortable

Purchased in August 2019 at eBay for $406.43.

Heat Retention Yes
SaggingYes

Robert NSW

Robert NSWSydney, NSW

Very comfortable - this is our 3rd mattress from them - will never buy an in store mattress again

Purchased a Double a couple of years ago for a guest bedroom, it was so comfortable, we decided to replace our main mattress which is a King. The one we replaced we paid more than $4000 for about 5 years ago and this mattress we paid only $419 for (DELIVERED), is much more comfortable. It is good too so when we need to replace it, we can do so many times over for what we would normally think we had to pay for a mattress. Much more hygienic as well replacing more often not being restricted due to the price. Overall, it is an amazing mattress and we are recommending to all our friends as it really is a no brainier and a great product. We bought on eBay.

Purchased in February 2018 at eBay for $419.00.

Depps

DeppsSouthwest, VIC

Two 'Potholes' Where We Sleep

Purchased at eBay for $719.00.

SaggingYes

JulesIsMyNickname

JulesIsMyNicknameGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect! Better than my $4000 mattress and helped my back pain

Purchased in June 2019 at ebay for $379.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes
Heat Retention Yes
Perceived FirmnessSoft

Deb P.

Deb P.South East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous, comfy mattress

I got the 31 cm medium firm mattress via eBay. Despite delivery issues - which were painful - it is now installed on my new king bed and is SO COMFORTABLE. Great height, luxurious and perfect firmness. I’m glad I didn’t get the 34 cm which would have been too high for my base. Excellent quality for the price when similar mattresses are over $1000. It’s also nice and cool as I used to overheat easily with my old mattress.

Purchased in June 2019 at Brand Warehouse for $409.00.

Richard

RichardSouthern and Hills, SA

An Ok mattress but a little on the firm side for my wife.

A well made mattress - certainly on the heavy side which makes it a little awkward to shift or adjust. Have slept on it for around 2 weeks and find it needs a mattress topper to even out the surface contour and take the edge of what my ‘better half’ requires in terms of comfort. Overall, however, quite reasonable value for the price.

Purchased in May 2019 at brand.warehouse.australia.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Discomfort Yes
Perceived FirmnessHard
Greta

GretaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Brilliant mattress so impressed with the quality.

My daughter has had hip pain and back ache for sometime now. I took a chance on this mattress I checked out the reviews and went with buying the cool gel Marce Blanc double mattress. I was completely floored when I opened it which is fun in itself the way it pops up. The quality is second to none and the price is ridiculous for what you get. Just quality plus. She could not wait to sleep on it. She took for ever to get up the next day she said I just had the best sleep ever. So so happy with my purchase and still cannot believe how they make a profit with such an amazing price. My gain. Never will I buy an expensive mattress again. Thank you so much Ryan and team at Brand Warehouse Australia brilliant people to deal with.

Purchased in May 2019 at Brand Warehouse Australia for $329.00.

Ryan M.Marce Blanc

Thanks so much for taking the time to review Vicki. I'm glad your daughter loves it and the medium suited her after our recommendation. Enjoy!

Best purchase I have ever made. Value is amazing. Better than my $3000+ mattress.

Title says it all, but we bought this for a spare room and it is now our main bed. Our $3000 mattress has gone to the spare room and this has taken it's place. We got the medium-firm in the 31cm. We tossed up whether to get the CoolGEL in the medium but swapped for this, I'm sure that would have been nice but we are very happy with this one. I really look forward to sleep now, as I'm waking up much fresher. Maybe less turning I don't know, but couldn't recommend enough!

Purchased in April 2019 for $325.00.

Amazing

Mattress arrived on time which was very fast, was extremely comfortable within an hour after opening. Since sleeping on it my back and neck have felt much better, I no longer wake up feeling sore. Its nice and firm but not rock hard so it remains comfortable.
I was nervous about this because it seems so cheap but the product seems durable and high quality. Extremely happy with my purchase. High quality and great price
I was offered a reward however I would be leaving the same feedback regardless.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Kas

KasCapalaba

Affordable and a good night of sleep

Mattress gets a little less firm after a week but not to soft, doesn't stink of chemicals after opening the vacuum seal.
Overall quality is really outstanding with this price tag.
Very recommended!

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Amazing Matress!

After reading so many reviews on “mattresses in a box”, I decided to go with the Marce Blanc 31cm Memory & Latex Pocket Spring queen mattress for our bed when staying at our daughters house. I figured that since we would only need it one weekend a month or so, it was worth a try and the price was GREAT!! Well, any concerns I may have had, were gone after the first nights sleep! It was so comfortable!!!! Even more so than my expensive $2000 mattress I have at home!
I purchased the medium/firm, I have found that it has great support for my back, as well as being soft enough on my hip (bursitis).
I will definitely be buying another one for my sons bed when I upsize his soon!
And the bonus??? Free metro delivery!! You can’t lose!

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Brilliant mattress! Better than a 6k one!

I love a soft mattress so got the soft-medium. It’s like a cloud. We ran an air Bnb with these mattresses and nearly every guest commented on how comfy they were. These are an awesome find

Date PurchasedSep 2018

JsoinausMelbourne

Warning!

I made a purchase purely based on reviews here and it was the worst online shopping experience ever. In short, this mattress was a total waste of $319. Seriously disappointed with this cheap product and the level of customer service the seller provides. [name removed], the sellers representative, is rude, aggressive, offensive and unwilling to help. As for delivery, you have no idea when you can expect the delivery. Seller’s chosen courier company wouldn’t even send you a text message prior to delivery. If you are considering this mattress, please do yourself a favour and look for other brands.

Quality Mattress!

Sean F

Sean FBatemans bay

Absolutely love it!!

I’m a very fussy sleeper as I sleep so awkward and change positions every night, for the price I took the gamble and brought this online, I’m glad to say this is one of best mattresses I’ve had, absolutely love it, really good quality, well made and most importantly, it’s comfortable! This mattress will not disappoint, very happy customer, would not hesitate for a second to buy again!! :)

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Great mattress

I was a bit skeptical about buying a mattress that cheap and i thought this will be just an ok mattress but it actually exceeded my expectations it is very comfortable
And i am very happy that i purchased this mattress and saved myself a heap of money that i would have spent on buying one from other stores.
Highly recommended. This is the medium firm

Marce BlancSydney Surrounds, NSW

Marce Blanc Double Mattress Medium Firm.

Carlo M.

Carlo M.asked

Hi im enquiring abt this mattress for my husband who is in hospital getting chemo. I want to suprise him with a new mattress and unfortuntly due to medical cots this is all we can afford. Do you guys really recommend this mattress

Hi Carlo
A mattress is like each to their own however in saying that there are different comfort levels so youd need to choose to satisfy your needs. I do honestly recommend the mattress and the supplier i purchased from. The price V the quality is unbeatable. I hope all goes well for you both.
God bless

Good morning,
I hope your husbands treatment is going well and wishing him a speedy recovery.
This is coming from the seller so can be taken with a 'grain of salt' but these mattresses are made in the factory along side the same mattresses that are sold in stores under different brand names around the world for between $2000 - $4000 depending on the brand. Please don't mistake a cheap price for cheap quality, they are cheap as we have very low overheads (no showroom, sales staff) and choose to sell on eBay (which is very low margin, but high volume to help counter the negative of low margin).
If you need a recommendation, I personally sleep on the Medium-Firm (Memory&Latex) and find this as the best option.
Kind Regards,
Ryan

Valeska B.

Valeska B.asked

Everyone's review of this mattress sounds great, I am considering taking the risk :)
Does the mattress have warranty/ can I send it back if it doesn't suit me?

Ryan M.Marce Blanc

I'm sorry, we do not offer a trial and return policy as we do not price the mattresses at a premium to cater for this. There are other mattresses online who will offer 100 day returns. However the premium is between $500 - 800 more above our price. What we offer is the lowest cost, highest quality option without this exorbitant premium. Please however note there is an approximately 1 in 1000 dissatisfied rate. Confirm also with the eBay feedback record to confirm further that these mattresses are worth buying :-) If you have any questions relating to to the mattresses, please let us know.

Lesley

Lesleyasked

I'm in the market for a soft bed, having slept on a water bed for the last 36 years. I love a high bed and have been looking at your gel 34cm medium mattress, as well as the 31cm soft-medium. I really don't know which one to go for. Can you recommend one? Is either one more prone to sagging after a while?

Kind regards,

Lesley

Hi Lesley,
My apologies for the long delay. I completely missed this message I'm sorry.
I personally think if you want a soft mattress that is thick, the CoolGEL really is the best option. Even though it is a 'Medium' I think is it soft enough due to the extra pillow-top thickness allowing a very plush feel.
Regarding sagging. Most brands will not say this, but they ALL do over time. Whether you pay a few hundred through us or pay $5000 in store. If you purchase a pillow-top mattress with sufficient thickness to be comfortable, it will sag a little over time. This however it not normally something that is felt and will only be noticed usually when you change the sheets. Hence it is not something to worry about.
The only way to avoid this is to purchase a mattress with less than 2cm of pillow-top (i.e. older styles) as the compression will stop once it hits the springs (however comfort is an issue in these cases).
I hope this helps :-)