Marley Spoon

See the Best Food Delivery Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Marley Spoon

• Timely DeliveryYes (444) · No (68)

Tara
TaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Had a person come to my home

Cristiano was awesome, great conversation, happy with my purchase and had a great chat! Full of great meals at a great price. We had loads in common Thanks for stopping by!

DaniC
DaniC

Value for money and easy to cook

My partner and I both love cooking but we're time starved and found ourselves ordering ubereats way too often! Marley spoon has a great range of dishes that are all whipped up in 20-30 minutes, and honestly almost all of them are delicious and better than stuff we order from restaurants. Lots of veggies and super easy! The portions are perfect and there's minimal waste.

Timely DeliveryYes

Boxes never arrived two weeks in a row

Very frustrated household ordered with Marley Spoon before a lockdown hoping to enjoy some lovely meals only to never arrive twice in a row. Absolutely terrible have emailed customer service on both ends and calls nothing’s resolved.

Timely DeliveryNo

No Delivery No Notice

Timely DeliveryNo

Susan
SusanIllawarra, NSW

It gets the whole family cooking!

The recipes are chosen to please the family palate and are easy to follow. It is so nice not to have to think about meal options daily and I am finally getting my husband and daughter to cook. Portions are generous and recipes are full of flavour. Plenty of green vegetables and herbs.

Victor
VictorGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sometimes good

Normally all is great but each order has had missing or wrong ingredients and some vegegables soft and not fresh. I have let them know but never get any response and have tryed to contact them twice .. will give MS another go but if no improvement will not order any more. They dont really practice what they preach unfortunately

Delicious and convenient.

I was so bored after cooking for 40 years for a family. I needed new ideas, full of flavour and easy to make, and Marley Spoon has fulfilled that. No searching for recipes, no shopping, no wastage of food, delivered to your door. Was disappointed when they put the wrong recipe cards in the box, but apart from that am loving the new flavours.

Hayley
Hayley

New to Marley Spoon and disappointed

It was my first order with Marley Spoon and I missed the cut off to edit the recipes.
I tried making contact with Marley Spoon via phone and email on Tuesday with no response.
I got through via phone on Wednesday and was told there’s nothing they can do and that my recipes were already packed even though my order isn’t arriving until Saturday. 3 of the 4 meals will be wasted and not to mention a waste of money as it’s quiet expensive. My family don’t eat them and was the reason I wanted to alter them. Really disappointed first time customer with no solution provided.

Robyn
RobynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really impressed!

Am loving Marley Spoon. The food is fresh, interesting and nutritious. I'm enjoying the variety of flavours and different types of cuisines. Most meals are large enough to create three female-sized servings, so for me, it's great value for money. I like that there is minimal packaging and nearly everything is recyclable. As a pescatarian I order a combination of fish and vegetarian dishes. I have found that even the veggo dishes offer complete nutrition. Will continue to use this service.

Russ
RussSouth East Queensland, QLD

Paid $26.33 for each meal

It was meant to be a 2 person box but there is not enough meat to feed one person. I paid $78.99 for 3 meals that's $26.33 per meal. If I wanted to pay that I would eat out. Photos attached. Gave them the opportunity to respond but haven't heard from anyone.

ssSydney
ssSydneySydney, NSW

I really like my Marley Spoon boxes

I love my Marley Spoon boxes, they are always so well packed. All different meals are separated into different paper bags. All the recipes are well written and easy to follow.
All meat products are packed with ice packs, I love it!

The website itself is really easy to use and all the features are easy to find and understand.

There is just one small problem, I do get messages telling me that my Marley Spoon box has been delivered, but they don't ring my doorbell anymore. They did the first time when they delivered the box, now they are just leaving the box outside my building at the gate. I still wish the delivery person ring my doorbell so I know that I need to go downstairs and get it right away.

Eva
EvaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

low quality of produce for the price

I was quite* happy with this meal kit until today, when I received basa fish fillets, which honestly left me speechless. We live on the island, why can't you follow your marketing slogans and support Aussie farmers and fishermen? I'm sure you saved lots of money by sending the cheapest "fish", imported from the polluted waters of Vietnam, but at the same time you've lost my trust in the quality of your food. Very disappointing.

* there were recipes with missed (or not enough) ingredients.

Judith
JudithGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beyond out expectations

I'm a GP and nutrition is important. These meals are interesting, fresh and well balanced. Such variety. Convenient delivery with minimal packaging. We're here for the long run. I've recommended it to family and friends.

Such a wonderful idea

Our kids loved this idea! So easy to use, tastes great and fresh. This will help them learn how to cook and try different things. We couldn’t be happier! Thankyou

Julie
JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not Overly impressed

I find the vegatables not fresh at all, also I do not think that the meals have very much flavour. The recipes are easy enough to follow but overall not really impressed

Rohena T.
Rohena T.asked

Is Marley spoons chicken, beef and lamb halal?

Marley SpoonMarley Spoon

At this stage, Marley Spoon is not certified Halal, however our supplier Lilydale free-range chicken is and regularly features on our menu. Not all of our local farmers and suppliers are Halal certified, so we are unable to make a commitment at this time.

Matika M.
Matika M.asked

I dot want my next order I have no money to pay and it won't let me cancel it its already being processed but I have no money to pay for it

Ben
Ben

You can skip online or just call them -- they do answer their phones, unlike some companies.

Marley SpoonMarley Spoon

Hi Matika,
Our customer care team is available by calling 02 6145 2910 or by emailing contact@marleyspoon.com.au and they'd be very happy to assist you with this. As Ben above mentioned, you can also skip your order/s in your account area without cancelling. Please let us know if we can assist you further.
Kindest,
Marley Spoon Team

Paris N.asked

Why does the tracking never work? I’m a new customer and the first box got left on the street and I was never notified it was delivered (home all day) nor was the tracking link working and now the box which is due for delivery today is coming and I can’t track it. I kept getting told I will get a text but never do. Not great Hello Fresh was great with this.

Michele Rizzi
Michele Rizzi

They left a box in a complete different address once and the neighbour brought it to me..... overall delivery was fine. It’s just depend on the driver.

Paris N.

It would be ok to me if I lived in a house but I live in units and they never want to come into the lift and drop it off. Today was my second delivery and they left it at the front gate but at least I was told this time lol

Get an answer from our members and Marley Spoon representatives