3.5

• Timely DeliveryYes (86%) · No (14%)

Vicki

Awful and abusive system

Leeanne

LeeanneAdelaide

Love Marley Spoon

Getting Marley Spoon has given me back the joy to cook. Lots of really great recipes to choose from, easy to follow and love that it has reduced my food waste dramatically. Highly recommend

Lilly

LillyMelbourne

No reminder email

No reminder email prior to delivery this time around? Marley S must need the money. That's pretty sneaky for a box I didn't want. Not impressed by the marketing strategy.

Marley S.Marley Spoon

Loving the variety of meals

I get 2 meals per week to feed and family of four. The meals are always very generous. It has allowed me to introduce many different meal to my family in which I love. I would highly recommend Marley Spoon .

What a joke

Tried it once bcz of the quarantine, while their foods were too little and too expensive so I don't want it anymore.

However, they literally keep sending me deliveries one month later (charged 76 AUD) after I cancelled 3 orders manually, good job huh? When I tried to stop my account from their APP it always says error.

Then I called their customer service, for the first call the guy HANG UP on me after I said I wanna cancel the order, can you even believe that? Until the third call, he asked for my account info and stopped it, but still refused to cancel the existing order and told me that if I wanna cancel, it has to be at least one week in advance. Isn't this literally ridiculous? lmfao.

Claire.

Claire.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Delicious food right to your door

Each week I eagerly await delivery of my Marley Spoon box - it's like receiving a gift - of yummy fresh food with easy to follow recipes that change every week. Such variety - I haven't cooked the same meal twice. The quality of product is excellent and the presentation and packaging makes our evening meals a delight to prepare and enjoy. Have used Marley Spoon for 18 months now and highly recommend them.

SandraN

SandraNSydney, NSW

New life in my cooking

Having your constant supply of new recipes has changed my cooking style as I must admit I had got into a bit of a rut. My husband loves the variety of meals and eagerly awaits the box each week. Also love the fact that I have not had to do much shopping in the times of Corona Virus. The recycling is also great and there is hardly any waste. Can't wait to try the new ready made meals.

Sharon Armstrong

Sharon ArmstrongSydney, NSW

Healthy easy to make recipes chic full of veges

This is the third time I have used Marley Spoon and the meals keep improving.Meals are healthy and tasty and not repetitive. New recipes appear weekly And very little repetition. The best bit apart from not having to shop is that my 2 sons have learnt to cook as the recipes are foolproof and easy to follow.
Particularly love the new low carbohydrate meals. Sharon from
Paddington

Helen G

Helen GHunter Region, NSW

Makes dinner just so easy

Enables us to have varied healthy dinners, otherwise it is just too easy to slip into bad habits. Deliveries on time and food quality has been consistently great. Customer service have been great too on the rare occasion I have had an issue. Been using for years and do not see any reason why we'd stop

Narelle

NarelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

LOVE our Marley Spoon!!

LOVE the choice! LOVE the fresh ingredients! Love the kids being able to follow the step by step guide to cooking! Love the absolute convenience of home delivery every single week! Love being able to add extra, ie fruit box, or skip a full week, any time I like.
If there was a problem, which I have had occasionally, they are always so accommodating over the phone. Allowing for money to be credited to my account.The whole package is my cup of tea!! Perfect!

Kate

KateGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Long time lover now!

I've been using Marley Spoon for many months now. Love the variety of recipes. Serving sizes are almost always generous - I can often get 3 meals out of my 2 servings, especially for stirfries or similar. The delivery communication is excellent - almost down to the minute to when my box will be delivered. I like that I can pause my orders at any time, and increase or decrease my number of meals on a weekly basis, depending on my schedule for the week. But the best thing is the flavour of the meals. All meals use a variety of spices, different dressings, and even new vegetables or grains I haven't eaten before.

Amanda

AmandaSydney, NSW

Fresh produce & easy recipes

Great selection of recipes, good variety to choose from - all the ingredients are fresh and good quality. Recipes are easy to follow, very convenient to have fresh food delivered to your door

Allison

AllisonSydney, NSW

Loving Marley Spoon each week!

We love MS! Meals are tasty, easy to prepare, product quality is very good, with wide variety of meals to choose from. We really look forward to cooking our meals each week! I have also learned some cooking and food prep techniques along the way which I am very happy about! MS has also encouraged my husband back into the kitchen at least one might per week. Thank you Marley Spoon!

Kerri

KerriSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to cook & takes the worry out of what to cook each night.

I love using the easy to prepare meals. I can reuse the menus at anytime. Even my husband loves to cook. The menus are so easy to follow. I couldnt go back to life without Marley spoon

Don

DonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Convenient. Great taste. Good variety.

We are a working couple and have used MS for 12 months. Fresh ingredients, interesting choices that have stretched my (modest) cooking repertoire. My wife loves that I cook, I love that I choose the meals.

Seventy Plus

Seventy PlusMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best Way to Eat Healthy

Isolated and little skills in cooking was where I was in mid-March 2020. Marley Spoon's easy to use directions with the provision of all ingredients has resulted after 8 weeks the production of 4-5 nights dinners that are enjoyable.
Great hobby to pick something different all the time and experience the great cultural diversity of Australia through cooking.

Alison

AlisonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Improving my Cooking Skills

Having no children at home I have a little more time to get creative, Marley Spoon has introduced me to cooking that i would not normally try. Food is fresh and vegetables are excellent quality. Loving it!

savvymummy

savvymummyIllawarra, NSW

Absolutely love it!

Absolutely love using Marley Spoon! Ingredients are fresh (including seafood) and high quality. Recipes easy to follow and often innovative - sometimes it feels like I’m taking a cooking class! Very flexible- which is great for me as I don’t always need/want a pre -planned week of meals and being able to choose my recipes definitely makes this guys the best on the market (have tried others).

Sheils

SheilsVictoria

Convenient and Great New Flavours

The selection has improved, and I enjoy trying new cuisines which I would not be brave enough to try on my own. I like that there is no wastage - you get just what you need for each meal.

shaneasked

Why do we have to wait 3 days for a reply from you? Is this what you consider good service? I have emailed twice, rang you twice, tried to contact through the app and now using this. Either employ more people to ensure prompt service or limit your customers. Your service is wanting

Hi Shane,

Thanks for reaching out, we are sorry to hear about your frustrations.

Our Customer Care team are working very hard, in answering responses and getting back to people, as you can imagine, we have been busy over the last few weeks and we do ask for your patience during this unprecedented time.

Your comment has been flagged with our Customer Care team. In order for us to get in contact with you quicker, are you able to send through your account email address.

We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Lloyd0505@yahoo.com.au

Fired Up
Fired Up

Why not simply contacted MS directly rather than ask in a review site?
As a long term member why did you breach this site’s rules rather than send a direct message to MS?

Maude54asked

When is Marley spoon coming to Perth

Hi Maude,

Thank you for reaching out. At this point in time, we don't have a specific date planned however it is high on our priority for 2020 to make it to the West. Watch this space :) We will pass this on to our logistics team so they know where to head.

Naomi

Naomiasked

Just wondering when did Marley Spoon start charging delivery.
I don't need to do an order every week so it's been about a month since i had last ordered and was surprised when seeing that a higher amount than usual had been taken out of my account.
After checking was surprised to see there was a delivery fee included.

Hi Naomi,
Thanks for reaching out. We had a price re-structure come into play October 1st, 2019.
Since launching in Australia, 4years ago, the cost of fresh meat, vegetables, fruit and dairy have increased substantially. More recently, the harsh drought affecting our Australian farmers has meant that these costs have continued to climb to a point that is no longer sustainable for us to maintain our current pricing.
We are still wanting to live up to our values of working with Australia's best farmers and suppliers, which is why we adjusted prices.

Two weeks before this came into affect, there were 2 emails that were sent out to all our active/skipped customers to let them know what was happening. The second email was sent a few days later to those who hadn't opened the first email. I am happy to send those through, if you would like to view them. Please send through the best email if that is the case.

If you have any further questions or feedback, please feel welcome to reach out to our Customer Care team at contact@marleyspoon.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Marley Spoon representatives