Marley Spoon

• Timely DeliveryYes (405) · No (54)

Good product but app is terrible

I do not like the new app as it is slow and clunky compared to the old one. Harder to manage. I do love the food but it is getting expensive compared to a few years ago.

Jo

JoDarwin, NT

Easier life with Marley S

MS means we save money, throw less produce out at the end of the week & widens our horizons with what we eat - we love it & really enjoy the different dishes we get to try

Amanda M.

Amanda M.Hobart, TAS

The chicken was off!

Maybe it because we are in Hobart and the distance delivery is an issue, but this was what I found;
In our first order - both lots of chicken was off & it was very close to the expiry date.
The veggies were poor quality (bruised and soft)
The meals themselves were fine, but convenience became a real PIA when you have to buy extra ingredients that you didn’t expect.

Good things -
Delivered on time
Customer services gave me a $15 refund for the spoiled chicken
The recipe options were nice

I cancelled my future orders and would not do it again.

missing our culinary delights

We have had to suspend our meals due to holidays away and other commitments but are really looking forward to getting back in the system. The team has been extremely helpful in altering our requirements and we have missed the meals and the companionship in the kitchen.

One of my fav food boxes

I like the simplicity of Marley spoon and the easiness with which you can opt in and out of boxes each week. The range of recipients are great and there is a good variety of vegan and vegetarian options (which Is sometimes missing in other type of food boxes). Can highly recommend

Vanessa

VanessaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Simplifies the dreaded dinner planning

Having a set of Marley Spoon meals in the cupboard ready to whip up in around 15 minutes removes the hardest part of dinner preparation - deciding what to eat each night!

so many options

I get very busy during the week so it's very helpful to have a box delivered. I don't have to worry about shopping and I don't have to think about what to cook. It's very convenient, easy, tasty and there are lots of options to choose from

Timely DeliveryYes

Convenient, Tasty, and Time saving.

I love the delicious flavours created by the fresh ingredients and the combinations of various spices and sauces, and of course, the amount of time saved by having all requirement for the meal packaged, ready for use.

keith

keithGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love it very much

I do not have to worry about what I am going to cook today, the choice of food is very good and easy to cook. Cannot do with it out now.

Bendy

BendyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Healthy, fesh and convenient

Love the meals. Tasty healthy ingredients. Simple to make. I like that I can choose just 2 meals a week as other services have minimum of three. Would recommend to anyone looking for balanced meals with minimum fuss

Perfect no shopping.

Love coming home its all there, just a little prep normally 20 to 30 mins all done. Its fresh tasty, spices i have not tried, love love it. Very affordable, delivered too the door nice and cold.

Sophie

SophieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Eating out at home

We enjoy the variety, quality and simplicity of the meals and the recipes are clear enough that we can get the kids to help cook - bonus!
It's easy to go online, increase/decrease/skip orders as well as pre-select the following weeks' recipes from a wide range of options.

jaffa92

jaffa92South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Service

Love their meal kits. Plenty of choice of vegetarian, healthy, tasty etc. Easy to prepare but still sufficiently challenging for someone who enjoys cooking and trying new ingredients and techniques.

Andrew

AndrewNorth Queensland, QLD

Convenience

For me it’s the convenience factor. Once a week I get my meals for the week without having to shop and there is no wastage. Large selection of meals to choose from for all taste buds. Highly recommend.

Ciara

Ciara South East Queensland, QLD

Choose the vegan/vegetarian to cut back on meat consumption, awesome recipes

I was delighted when I came across MS as they are able to provide for my dietary needs, they have a vast range of recipes, I have yet to eat the same meal twice. My family are meat eaters but loved the non meat meals, they were able to reduce their meat consumption in a healthy way.

Alan Evans

Alan EvansSydney, NSW

great food

the food prep is easy food great but some veggies not up to par
the recipe where great easy to understand
the whole family got involved in cooking when we started with
marley spoon

Lou

LouSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dinner organisation at its best!

Marley Spoon is a great service that makes dinners easy! It gives me different recipes that I wouldn’t ordinarily cook and is convenient, leaving no waste! I have learnt what combinations of herbs can go together and different cooking techniques. Food is always fresh and saves me going to shops or thinking about what to cook.

Vicky S.

Vicky S.Illawarra, NSW

Delicious, easy & makes dinner time a breeze!

We have been getting Marley Spoon for quite a while, the recipes are easy to follow, taste amazing & they have taught my sons the finer points of cooking. Delivery and packaging is great, pricing is reasonable - we have tried many different food & meal delivery services - Marley Spoon suits us.

JJ Botella

JJ BotellaSydney, NSW

Variety is the Spice of Life!!!

Marley Spoon has been great for me, I've three hungry boys in my house and even though I have to usually double or triple the ingredients, being a single Dad it really does broaden my cooking skills as well as expose us to many culinary delights.

Maggie

Maggie

Service

Cannot fault service & delivery of meals.
Most of the meals chosen have been very good, the precooked meals & vegetarian selections that we have sampled I have not enjoyed at all. Thanks

Paris N.asked

Why does the tracking never work? I’m a new customer and the first box got left on the street and I was never notified it was delivered (home all day) nor was the tracking link working and now the box which is due for delivery today is coming and I can’t track it. I kept getting told I will get a text but never do. Not great Hello Fresh was great with this.

Michele Rizzi
Michele Rizzi

They left a box in a complete different address once and the neighbour brought it to me..... overall delivery was fine. It’s just depend on the driver.

Paris N.

It would be ok to me if I lived in a house but I live in units and they never want to come into the lift and drop it off. Today was my second delivery and they left it at the front gate but at least I was told this time lol

Matt

Mattasked

I was going to sign up but luckily I read the reviews first. Pass

Hey Matt,

Thanks so much for your comment, we're so sorry to hear that you're no longer looking to try Marley Spoon. We'd absolutely love for you to give us a go, we're helping thousands of Australian home cooks with the daily task of dinnertime, creating easy recipes and delivering fresh produce to their door. Please feel free to take up one of our welcome vouchers to try Marley Spoon, and remember you can skip or cancel deliveries if it's not for you in the 'Settings' of your account. If you have any questions, we're all ears. You can get us at contact@marleyspoon.com.au

Take care and enjoy the rest of your week.

Kindest,
The Marley Spoon team.

Tara S.
Tara S.

Why don’t you try the free first box offer Matt and give it a go. Seriously! You can just cancel immediately with no charge if you don’t like it. Though I think you’ll change your mind lol. Honestly though, so much bad news actually makes the news right so it’s no surprise you get put off. Iv recommended Marley Spoon to heaps of my friends and they’ve all jumped on the bandwagon :-)

Marley SpoonMarley Spoon

Thanks so much Tara, really appreciate your kind words :)

shaneasked

Why do we have to wait 3 days for a reply from you? Is this what you consider good service? I have emailed twice, rang you twice, tried to contact through the app and now using this. Either employ more people to ensure prompt service or limit your customers. Your service is wanting

Hi Shane,

Thanks for reaching out, we are sorry to hear about your frustrations.

Our Customer Care team are working very hard, in answering responses and getting back to people, as you can imagine, we have been busy over the last few weeks and we do ask for your patience during this unprecedented time.

Your comment has been flagged with our Customer Care team. In order for us to get in contact with you quicker, are you able to send through your account email address.

We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Lloyd0505@yahoo.com.au

Fired Up
Fired Up

Why not simply contacted MS directly rather than ask in a review site?
As a long term member why did you breach this site’s rules rather than send a direct message to MS?

Get an answer from our members and Marley Spoon representatives