Elena

ElenaSydney, NSW

Good but to expensive for me

It is great recipes and testy food. But you need to love cook and have a time for it lol.
We used it for about to 2 months before cancellation. Just no time. And its to expensive for 4 ppl

Sue

Sue

All our meals had something not right- no customer care service

We felt that the recipes hadn’t been tested- 1st meal bland,needed something, 2nd meal had a bitter after taste that we couldn’t really identify, 3rd meal tooooo sweet........ and now We have now been charged for another box with no way of changing meal selection - the expectation is that you have to re-order, skip, select almost on the same day your trial box arrives- zero response from 2 seperate email addresses when I complained- now have an unwanted box arriving with meals we wouldn’t have ordered
Never had any of these issues with hellofresh

Marley S.Marley Spoon

Will never order again. Your opposition has won my business

Harry H.

Harry H.South East Queensland, QLD

waste of time

never delivery product and was lost in transit called to informed them and there were worry about charging me

would never use this service again

the empty promise that never delivery

Gillane B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No no no

Gillane B.

Wow. You're sorry? A response but no further contact action taken. From previous reviews, this is MS procedure for keeping customers "happy". A platitude then thrrrrrrrrp! Go blow smoke up someone else. Return my money and it's done.....

Jake

Jake

What a disappointing experience

Waited all day for delivery that never came. Called and was informed it was lost in transit, then after further discussion was informed they don't deliver to my area. Wish they had bothered to let me know when I ordered..or even sometime in the last week. Hopefully money is refunded promptly. Credit for the friendly and apologetic service person I spoke to though.

YUM !

Marley Spoon is quick and easy. Great for new ideas.
Always a surprise even though I'm the one that places the order.
I have found the quality to be extremely Good.
Will continue to order.

Georgie K.

Georgie K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Has saved us.

I started Marley Spoon because I was so bored and tired of cooking for the family. The mental load of meal planning and shopping was so monotonous, I had better things to do. Before Marley Spoon we ate nothing but pasta and soup every meal. Now I give my kids 3 proper healthy meals a week, the rest of the time is still pasta and soup though.

I can think less about feeding the troops now and I really appreciate my renewed enthusiasm for meal times. I don't think I'll ever go back.

I saved money with Dinnerly for a while, but we only eat fish and vege and Dinnerly has no fish. Dinnerly was easier and quicker. Marley Spoon can be a bit too elaborate and time consuming with small kids but you can prep in advance which helps.

Stephan C.

Stephan C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Premium price, poxy produce

You charge a premium for you service and produce. I do not expect my produce to be near it's useby date or veggies on the verge of mould like the capsiciums were. That is just nowhere near good enough. And this happened on the first time I tried your service. Enough said.

Unhappy Customer

Unhappy CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

don't order if you work

if you work and get it delivered to work make sure its with a company that is open till 6pm cause they wont deliver early. You will just lose your food and Marley spoon don't care. I always got deliveries by lunchtime so didn't think it was an issue but this time my delivery isn't till 5pm. my work closes at 4. marley spoon told me too bad. Will NEVER order through this company again how completely unprofessional and not customer focused.

Marley S.Marley Spoon

Terrible service and dodgy support

I had Marley spoon for a while, but then moved house, so of course I put my subscription on hold. I was considering whether to Start it again at my new place but needed to settle in first. Some weeks later I see a charge from Marley spoon who had resumed my service to my old place, even though I had suspended my service. Outrageous.I didnt even live at that address. They said I had logged into their website which had restarted the service. Debatable this was right (as i am highly skilled in I.T) but definitely did not authorise any change is service (suspended) or new charges. I pointed out I wasn't even living there, they couldn't care. They are out to dupe you at any turn

Hi Mover,
Thank you for leaving Marley Spoon a review. We would love to chat further and find out what went wrong here. If you could please kindly send us an email at contact@marleyspoon.com.au, we'd love to hear from you.
Best,
Marley Spoon

What did I do before Marley?

Joanna

JoannaSydney, NSW

Total scammers

I opened an email from Marley Spoon that offered a $10 discount, at no time was I advised that the simple opening of this email would cost me $69 and a box of food I didn't order!
I spoke with customer service who were absolutely useless as well as being very hard to understand.
I was told it was my fault for opening the email...what a joke!
Under no circumstances did I authorise Marley Spoon to take money from my credit card, nor did I order food from them.

Terrible value for money

Terrible value for money and customer service. Do your self a favour and avoid Marley Spoon at all costs!
Generic, copy and paste condescending responses from staff.
All recipes are very time consuming and are just not worth the effort in the slightest.

S Dickinson
S Dickinson

I have already been in contact with Maria from your customer service team who couldn't care less and sent a generic copy and paste response

Marley S.Marley Spoon

Thanks for your reply, we will look into it. Again, if there is anymore feedback you would like to provide please email us at contact@marleyspoon.com.au or call 02 6145 2910. Thank you.

Joanne

JoanneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

NEVER AGAIN! My rating would be 0 stars if it was possible!

So disappointed

Ordered our delivery for 19th at first however they changed the food selection, wasn’t good so I changed delivery till 26 th August ...receiving confirmation email..then early morning today received first order. Contacted them and they said , we will still receive next order..no apology..so I have cancelled and will use hello fresh. Also carrots, and cabbage had mould on them and very limp. packed on 15 th we received 19th. Think sweeting in bags. I sent photos thru to customer care.. however no response. Poor Custer service.

Margaret Ross

Thank you have emailed, phoned , text with no response so hopefully now can speak to someone. Appreciate the reply

Margaret Ross

Two days later still no correspondence ? What has happened to customer care.

Great Saleswoman and tasty food.

Vicki, our saleswoman from the DDR did a fantastic job of laying out all of our options. We were impressed with our first initial experience. However, we did not rate the food at all. The portions were small and definitely not the freshest. We could easily spend the same at the supermarket and get twice as much in the long run.

Tracey W

Tracey WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beware of the details of order cancellations - service desk can’t action in a timely manner

Sydneysider

SydneysiderSydney, NSW

We have grown to love it

We started using Marley Spoon 4 months ago and we weren't that impressed initially however we've gotten to love it now that we've gotten to choose the right recipes.
We love the fresh ingredients, the easy to follow instructions and the right portion sizes. We have lost weight and have kept it stable.
Over the 4 months we have also learned lots of me ways of using ingredients we never used before. Our cooking skills have improved immensely and we are experimenting with different methods we have learned.

Hi Sydneysider,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We really appreciate it. It's great to hear from our customers, and we're so happy to see that you are enjoying the new flavours and skills! Happy cooking!

Nicky29

Nicky29Sydney Surrounds, NSW

First delivery was delivered to wrong address and they couldn't have cared less

I was excited to receive my first delivery this morning only to wake up and find that my food wasn’t at my door but at someone else’s door. I called up to let them know and they weren’t overly apologetic, I was told I’d get a refund within 5-10 days and wasn’t even offered a replacement. Wow!

Please do not reply to this review and insinuate that I may have got my own address wrong as I've lived here all my life and I have the easiest address to find. You delivered to the incorrect address and I have the photo that the driver took to prove this so please don't make lame excuses for your careless drivers.