Verifiedmarleyspoon.com.au

3.0

Mariam M.
Mariam M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointed

Not happy with the quality of their ingredients, specially the meat products. We couldn’t eat it. I will not use them again. Show details
Johana
JohanaDarling Downs, QLD2 posts

A scam disguised as quality of service

The worst of all services. I canceled my account, obviously the payment did not proceed and they still sent a box that charged my bank account weeks later. According to their excuse, even if the payment fails, they will always send the box and charge later as a security measure that the customer receives the product. But this, instead of a customer-centric approach and ensuring customer satisfaction, is a scam! If I close my account, why would I want even more deliveries? They disguise customer service and quality of service, but it is really a forced purchase and a scam, which as a customer you cannot avoid or deny, since an action as obvious as canceling the account for them does not count, if you have not canceled future deliveries. Show details
Tara W.
Tara W.
No Name
No NameGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Djanna Bee
Djanna BeeSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Pretty good for those who hate shopping or don't have meal ideas

The selection of recipes is great - plenty of fast, family friendly, nutritious meals. The recipes are easy to make, although some of the instructions wouldn't be clear for ppl who aren't natural cooks. Price works out about what you'd pay in the supermarket but then add delivery costs, it bumps it up a bit. Good with a discount code though. Show details
NATASHA
NATASHASydney, NSW

Embarrassing and unprofessional!

Absolutely terrible for my 1st time!!! I had my meals box and fruit box being delivered.
My fruit box was delivered, but no meals.. I called. “Oh we have to check with our shipper why this was not delivered.

I heard nothing, I then chased up via email, to say they are sorry for the inconvenience change in the plans for the meal box delivery this week..!!!!!!!!

Lucky I got a refund.. Extremely embarrassing. I will never recommend Marley Spoon to anyone! I’ll also be telling my friends/family to get off it!

Beck L
Beck L

Love Marley Spoon!

Love the variety Marley Spoon gives me! It completely takes the guesswork out of dinnertime! Show details
Kelly
KellyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA10 posts

jacob.casella13
jacob.casella13

Keep your money, not worth it

Absolutely useless service. I pre selected my meals a week in advance. The day before the delivery was due I received a text telling me that it was on its way out so I double checked what meals were coming and to my surprise they had changed all the meals I had selected to meals I would never have ordered. I contacted their support line and was told that it was already packed and that they could not offer me anything I requested a refund or a voucher and was told they would not offer me anything and after a lecture to me about how their company does whatever it can to avoid wastage these meals that I will not eat and will be wasted are being sent anyway.
Kirralee Stammers
Kirralee Stammers

A very positive experience!

Fresh and great quality food! Super yummy meals

So convenient for me and my family

AJG
AJG

Disappointed

So much potential but fails on execution
Don’t bother calling or msg customer service - beyond unhelpful
Was impressed by one of their meals but I’ve found they send meals I don’t eat and cheap, not fresh ingredients.
The app wasn’t helpful- not clear cut off times to select. I put on hold and got msg saying coming tomorrow and it wasn’t good that I liked nor healthy.
Was more of a headache then convenience that I had hoped. Show details
Ja.p
Ja.p

Peter
PeterMid North Coast, NSW3 posts

Won't deliver to my door

4 times now my order hasn't been delivered to my door it is left on top of a post at the entrance to my property. Have contacted you every time without change. Unfortunately this doesn't meet an acceptable food delivery service at all. Show details
Allie
AllieMelbourne6 posts
Aurora
AuroraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Do Better Marley Spoon!

I tried Marley Spoon for a couple of weeks and found their produce Not to be very fresh. Twice I received cucumbers instead of zucchini in my packs (and cucumbers cannot be substituted in cooked meals). I then went away on holidays and cancelled delivery accordingly but food still got delivered and when I complained to customer care (katalin-fritz@marleyspoon.com.au) I received a generic reply that in no way addressed my issues and the icing on the cake was, it started with 'Dear Heidi" and my name is Aurora!!
I did like their menu options and their recipe cards are very easy to follow so I'm very dissapointed I had to cancel my subsciption.
Do Better Marley Spoon! Show details

BeingCyrus
BeingCyrus

Do you have Diabetic friendly meals, high protein, low carbs or high protein high fibre meals?

Serenity32
Serenity32
Caitlin

I received a Marley Spoon 'gift voucher' for Christmas. I want to use the voucher, but you can't just redeem it! You have to sign up and enter a contract to actually use it!! And then, despite the voucher and the website saying the amount carried against the TOTAL bill, I have to pay $9.99 delivery, leaving $13 on the voucher!! I assume this is to glean credit card details.
I don't mind shopping so I won't be using it after I have redeemed my present, but the structure of the voucher means whoever you give it to has to enter a contractual arrangement with Marley Spoon! No other gift voucher requires such entrapment! I sign up, or I give them my Christmas present!

Georgia J.
Georgia J.

I had to pay $65 to continue with my account but now none of the recipes suit my low cal/ low carb diet, am I able to get my money refunded as I didn’t know this would be the case before I started

CategoryFood Delivery Services, Online Shops and Food & Drink Shops