Mates Group Removals

• Timeliness

Melissa Gillooly
Melissa GilloolySydney, NSW

Sam , Mario and Milad

The boys were early, excellent process, they worked so quickly, organised and didn’t even have a break. Best removalists ever! Recommend to everyone. Very well priced and exceeded our expectations by a very long way. Nothing broken and everything in the perfect place. The truck was packed like a puzzle! My moving worries went away with these absolute legends. Wish I could give 100 stars !

Shaghufta K.
Shaghufta K.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Service

Very good service by the 3 guys that helped us with the office removal service. They completed everything professional and got everything done within the given timeframe . Milad, Sam and Revam were excellent. Highly recommended!! 10/10

Farrahh
FarrahhSydney, NSW

The best ever service

Milad a revan are the best service for moving house we ever used very good on time and quick i will recommend them to everyone. They treated our stuff like it was their own

Emily
EmilySydney, NSW

Hands down the most efficient removalist team.

I had used Mates Group Removalist previously when and once again I can not fault their professionalism.
Rane, Riven & Albert we’re prompt with their arrival.
I will always use and refer Mate Group Removalist.

MistahJT
MistahJTSydney, NSW

Very happy customer

The boys came on time, had two pick ups and a single drop off. Very efficient and courteous of our items. Moved very quick in 3 hours and happy to love items anywhere.

Taylor J.
Taylor J.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic team!

Super helpful.. great time management.
Boys on time, 6 bedroom house done in 2.5 hours. Fast and friendly. I would highly recommend these guys as they have been a massive help to me and my family.
I like to thank Rane and Milad directly.

Mel C.
Mel C.Sydney, NSW

Best removalist ever

Very reliable trustworthy hard working will definitely use them again.. Milad & Rane were the best! Would recommend them to everyone. And quick, took a lot of care with our belongings.

Kat
KatSydney, NSW

Rane and Albert

Arrived on time with exceptional customer service. They helped with everything and nothing was too much trouble! Thank you for your help and making this move so smooth!
I highly recommend them to anyone needing removalists.

Karen Moseley
Karen MoseleySydney, NSW

Mario, Sam and Albert are amazing. They are efficient, trustworthy and looked after my items like they were their own, I highly recommend them and would use them to move again. Very polite.

AnnMaree
AnnMaree Sydney, NSW

Mario and Albert are amazing removalist!

These guys are absolute superstars! They helped us out on a last minute request and did an outstanding job! They were very fast, super professional and very friendly. Thank you Mates Group!

Joanne
JoanneSydney, NSW

Mario and Albert

Great service, made our move so much easier. Friendly and happy service, great to deal with and easy to communicate with.
These boys were great and so professional, super careful with their packing and wrapped everything so nothing got damaged.

Nick
NickSydney, NSW

Milad and Rane are my guys.

Today was the third time I've moved with the same guys doing all the work. Recommended them to friends who've used them too. Great all around. Give them a go.

Nick

Brad
BradSydney, NSW

Mario & Milad

Quick and fast and polite, funny and enjoyable to get along with, there work was faultless.
I’m very very happy I will use them again I move every year I’m very happy with Milad and Mario.

Sarah
Sarah Sydney, NSW

Fast and efficient.

Milad and Rane were on time, quick and did the move without any problems. They were always careful moving the furniture ans helped in anyway they could. I highly recommend these guys!!

Bruna Dancks
Bruna DancksSydney, NSW

Rane & Milad

These boys came and worked very hard, they were very careful not to damage any property and were very prompt, punctual and polite. Very hard working and determined! Would recommend to anyone! Milad and rane.