Mates Group Removals

Mates Group Removals

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Mates Group Removals

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Tomoya
TomoyaSydney, NSW

Thanks guys

I really appreciate your help today specially with the raining highly recommended thanks a lot for you hard work today.
I’ll definitely recommend you to all my friends and family thank you.

Ade
Ade

Fantastic From Start to End

The guys moved our large 4 bedroom house, family of 5, across Sydney from Penrith to Kogarah on a nasty rainy Sunday morning. They were on time, they were super efficient, fast and friendly. Took care of everything while we relaxed and watched. Would absolutely recommend and use again.

Albert
AlbertSydney, NSW

Albert and Michael

Great service thanks guys for your hard work today I’m very happy with your service today you saved my life I’ll use you guys next year I’m moving as well so be ready ☺️

Amine
AmineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very fast and polite

Came on time and very fast, hard working nothing was hard for them everything I ask the say easy thanks mates group removals for your hard work I’ll definitely use you again.

Milad And Revan the best

Thanks for hard working the boys are amazing very quick and smiling always thanks for your hard work guys I really appreciate your good service thanks mates group removals I’ll use you again.

MsD
MsDSydney, NSW

Fabulous service, great price

A friend recommended this team and they were even better than she suggested. On time, courteous, highly efficient, nothing broken, things that needed to be disassembled for the move were reassembled without even asking, and when we hit a snag with a staircase being narrower than expected, they let us work out a plan b to suit and didn’t charge thinking time. Excellent rates for the inner west, strong and lovely team who were a delight to have in the house, will be recommending to more friends!

Romina
RominaSydney, NSW

Professional and quick

Mates group removals made my move very easy and quick. They dismantle and assemble all my bedroom plus wrapping all my furniture nothing was damaged very happy with mates group removals.

Job Satisfaction

That’s 5th time to use them they are really good I’m very happy to have them again I’ll definitely give their number to all my friends and family thanks again.

Thanks guys

This is our second move with Mates Group Removal and we can highly recommend them! All the guys are so happy, friendly and hard working. Thank you Milad,Mario,Revan and Sam, you did a wonderful job!!!

Maria moshi
Maria moshiSydney, NSW

The best ever removalist

Very good service they are friendly and hrs worker came on time and stated loading the truck and wrapping all the furniture with blankets nothing was heavy for them whatever I asked they say easy.
Thanks boys for your good job.

Greg
GregSydney, NSW

Great Company

They came on time with a truck for the whole house packed in one.
The boys were machines getting it done in minimal time great service and friendly people
Highly recommend

David
David

Returned customer

Im a returned customer and always pleased with how professional and helful they are. The guys were unbelievable and very fast. They took good care of my belongings. Highly recommended!

Frank
FrankFar North Queensland, QLD

Thanks milad and revan

Unbelievable service and highly recommended was so happy with this service I’ll definitely use them again when ever i move and very polite and courteous thanks Aram for sending me this boys.

Clarissa
ClarissaSydney, NSW

Thanks Mario and his team

Excellent service. On time. Hard working industrious men. Efficient and careful with your things. Arrive on time. Nothing to hard for them to do. Accommodate all your instructions Especially team of Millad Kamil and Revan. Thank you

Job Satisfaction

The best in the business

Milad and Revan helped me move over 3 days. They carefully packed and unpacked 2 trucks in what was a quite large move. The boys did a great job. This is the second time I've used Mates Groups and I wish I could give them 6 stars.