2Mates Rates Mortgage Brokers

• Refinancing
4.4
4.5
Online Tools
Brand Manager for Mates Rates Mortgage Brokers? Claim your listing.

Fraser G.
Fraser G.South East Queensland, QLD

deidrei
deidrei

Brigitte Faber at Mates Rates.. A++

I had a wonderful experience working with Brigitte on my recent mortgage. From beginning to end, she was informative, extremely thorough, knowledgeable, and friendly making sure the process went seamlessly. Brigitte was always available to answer questions at any stage and had my best interests at hand. Brigitte clearly knows her craft and I couldn't recommend a better home loan expert.
I would definitely use her services again in the future. Show details
Damian B.
Damian B.

Great service with real money back

Been with mates rates for my three year fixed period and have promptly received the monthly trailing commissions as promised. Also had great dealings with the team and Trent and will be reviewing loan situation again with them. Strongly recommend. Show details
Chris J
Chris JGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Experience, Highly Recommend

The experience with Mates Rates when purchasing my first property fantastic. They were responsive, clear and concise - which was most appreciated given the other pressures and uncertainties when getting into the market for the first time! Thank you to all the MRMB team, it was and is a pleasure! Show details
Quoc
QuocSydney, NSW

The cashbacks are real!

I've been with Mates Rates since 2010 and used them numerous times as well as recommended to family and friends, who were very impressed as well. The service from Trent, Lisa and the team are exceptional and they really look at what your situation is and goal to find the best options.
Why go to a bank for the same deal when you can get better from Mates Rates? Seriously, my last loan was so competitive, when I went to the local bank branch to sign the documents, the staff couldn't believe the rate I was offered and said they needed to talk to the broker at the branch to match it!
Also, the cashback is real - every month since 2010, I've been getting the trailing commission from Mates Rates deposited straight into my bank account. Show details
Geoff
GeoffHobart, TAS
  Fair Incentive

Makes it a simple process

Really great service. Went above and beyond. Strongly recommend them. Show details
Ryan
RyanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Smooth & Simple

Paul & Ashlea were great! This was the smoothest property transaction I have had! Thanks for all of your help with this purchase. I will definitely be recommending your business to friends and family. Show details
Lucy King
Lucy KingLaunceston, TAS

Excellent service from Brigitte Faber at Mates Rates

We have been so impressed with Mates Rates on numerous occasions, but especially Brigitte Faber, who helped us recently. Not only is she highly professional and friendly and incredibly swift with her operations, but during our refinance process, she made some suggestions on an unrelated matter which we followed up on and saved us many thousands of dollars! We cannot recommend her services highly enough. She is very caring and helpful and extremely good at her job! Show details
Sara
Sara

Really great experience

We came across Mates Rates through The Barefoot Investor, and are really glad we did.
We had a disappointing experience with another broker which ultimately resulted in missing out on a property. Coming to Mates Rates, we had the opposite experience. We received really good service which we couldn't fault, and everything went smoothly from paperwork to settlement day.
It is great when the monthly cash back amount is received. It our little regular reminder that we made a great decision going with Mates Rates. I wouldn't hesitate using them again.
Ines
InesSydney, NSW19 posts

Share Data to Third Parties

I used a specific email with this company 3y ago. Now I receive emails to that email address from various 3rd party realestate spruikers. Poor form.. Suggest avoid using them.

Unfortunately I can't provide proof of this because doing so would require publishing my email address.

However this is essential information that customers need to know beforehand, that there is a good chance any data you share with them will be shared elsewhere. Do they sell it?

Jonathan Zheng
Jonathan Zheng

Keep cash-back credit into my account for 11 years!

I have just completed my property investment scheme successfully! My properties in Sydney and Brisbane were sold according to my plan in these two years. I wish to send Mates Rates Mortgage a GREAT "thank you" because you keep on refunding cash back to my bank account for 11 years!

I still remember one of your competitor's comment as "one bird in hand is better than two birds in woods" in an email to me in 2009. Now I am proud to say that I made a right choice. You keep your promise for such a long period! I visited your website today and realised that you have credited more than $8 million into your client's account since 2005. It's amazing! Show details

Lily R.
Lily R.

Best deal ever!!

Being a young woman in my mid 20’s buying my first investment property, it was important that I got the best help and guidance I could find. Thankfully the Barefoot Investor wrote a great book and I contacted Mates Rates Mortgage Brokers the cash-back broker he endorses and used. So now I not only have a market leading interest rate with a great lender, like Barefoot Investor did, I also get the monthly cash-back credited to my loan like an extra payment that will help turbo charge paying off my loan faster.
Thank you BFI and a huge thank you to Mates Rates! I’m already saving hard and will be in contact again shortly to buy my next property. Show details
LisaMo
LisaMoSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Service

I got my SMSF loan with Mates Rates Mortgage Brokers. I found their service to be efficient and professional and whats more, they give me back their trail commission every month straight into my loan account meaning I can pay out my loan sooner with their financial help. When I purchase another property I will definately be going back to them. Show details
Celina V.
Celina V.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

A very positive experience

We are very grateful to Mates Rates, especially to Brigitte Faber who was our broker. She helped us refinance our loan and got a great deal for us. She was very patient and the communication during the process was excellent.
We read about Mates Rates in the Barefoot Investor book. Scott Pape suggests this company because they give back the trail commission they receive from the banks. In our case, getting back that commission will represent savings of around 8 months' worth of repayments during the life of our credit.
If you don't mind dealing with a company that works exclusively online and over the phone, you should give Mates Rates a chance! Show details
Jon
Jon3 posts

Fantastic. Going to do it again for number 2

Easy process and great customer service. Then you get the cash back effectively getting you a better rate than you could get any other way. It takes some time but go with the process and you’ll be better off. Show details