Maxi-Cosi Luna

Maxi-Cosi Luna

Rebecca Clare

Rebecca ClareTORQUAY

Great car seat

My daughter seems very comfortable in this car seat and often falls asleep.

You can take parts of to wash which is a little tricky but I find this common with all car seats.

The buckle is easy to use and relatively easy to adjust.

The side head support looks comfortable and is easy to adjust. It is also very easy to fit in different cars - takes only a few minutes.

Purchased in October 2018 at Baby Bunting for $388.00.

Ease of Installation

Best seat for a kid

Cherks

CherksCHATSWOOD

Absolutely love it

Both I and the 3/yo absolutely love this. It’s her “big girl chair” which ticks all the boxes for me, the side impact protection is a big plus and the adjustability is superb. It is quite heavy but very stable in my small car, and she is able to get in and out with ease. Cup holders are a bonus too but not necessity. The arm rests she really enjoys. It is a very versatile seat at a good price.

Great concept, poorly executed

I loved the concept, and bought four. Two for each car, for each of my kids. My sons heads always fell during car trips, and i was hopeful that these would fix the issue.
Unfortunately, the adjustable head rest on one is impossible to adjust and is stuck on the lowest settings. The clips on the head rest fabric unclicks when the kids heads rub against them, causing them to flop loose, and be unsafe and frustrating.
They are impossible to clean without removing the seat, which frustrating when i paid to have them installed.

Alonso Y

Alonso YSydney

Very disappointed with the quality. Broken after 6 months of usage. Bolts inside the seat came loose

Jennifer

JenniferSydney

Appears amazing but beware of the poor CREP rating

Who knows

Who knowsMelbourne

Good car seat

We have had this car seat for nearly a year now.It was very easy to install my husband did it without any problem. My son loves it seems to be very comfortable for him, drink holder is very practical. Easy to clean although we haven’t had to clean off any major stains so far.

Teagan

TeaganEchuca

Love the easy adjustable straps

This seat is so easy to install into your car. It’s not too heavy. The straps are easily adjustable by a tab that’s lifts up and down instead of having to undo them and redo them back up once they’ve been adjusted. The fabric is so nice and breathable. Easy to clean. Has cup holders and is stylish.

Average for a $500 seat!

Bought from Baby Bunting we were told that the cover was easily removable. The question I should have ask was can the cover be removed when the seat is fitted. We always get our seat professionally fitted for peace of mind and do not want to be removing the seat every time our toilet training daughter has an accident.

For a seat that is meant for toddlers who are toilet training it would be nice to see a cover that can be removed without removing the entire seat. Even though we use a wee matt, it still gets thru near the straps..

Not recommended.

dazza

dazza

It's ok

I picked this seat after i had a car accident and had to throw our old seat out.
My son loves the seat and seems comfortable in it, the only thing is whenever he falls asleep his head flops forwards (he's 4) which never happened with our old seat. Also hes too small to reach the cup holders.
One thread had pulled and has run along the whole seat in a big line which is disappointing for an almost $500 seat.
It is easy to strap my son in though. Honestly if i could choose again i would pick something else.

Mel.D

Mel.DMelbourne

Terrible Design

I only purchased the Luna for the headrest support & it doesn't work, my son's head falls straight threw it. No matter how we position this seat it fails. When my son is not in the seat it rattles terribly. To advertise this safety feature is wrong as even when he support is out, with very gentle pressure its pushes back in.

Cat

Cat

Great car seat

Easy to install with few handy and good features - headrest, isofix, seatbelt will not twisted around like the others, also love the fabrics which stay cool in summer and warm in winter, easy for maintainance and keep clean. Overall my daughter loves her brand new Maxi cosi Luna car seat

Ally Smith