Maytronics Dolphin M400

3.8

• Pool Size
Phil and Bron

Phil and BronFar North Queensland, QLD

Makes the resort lifestyle easy!

What a great cleaning unit the Dolphin M400 is! Easy to use, easy to maintain and it has its own trolley to relax in when it’s not hard at work cleaning the pool.

Gets right up to the waterline and steps.

Purchased in August 2020 at Placid Pools Smithfield.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Phil and Bron. Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We are so glad to hear that your Dolphin M400 is easy to use and is doing such a great job in collecting debris and is keeping the pool clean. Have a great day.

Josh

Josh

Seems like a winner

Early days but very impressed so far. Picks up much more than our previous suction cleaner. Seems very easy to operate and emptying the waste compartments is an absolute breeze

Purchased in June 2020.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Josh. Thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that your Dolphin M400 is doing such a great job in collecting debris and keeping the pool sparkling clean. Have a great day.

suzanne

suzanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Product M400

I purchased my Matronics M400 yesterday from Brisbane Pool.
My previous M400 had died after 7 years of solid service without ever having one fault. My new M400 is perfect and does such a wonderful job keeping my pool sparkling clean. I have lots of trees and leaves, but this model is absolutely perfect and does a wonderful job cleaning floor, walls and waterline. Its a really good quality build and I would recommend anyone to buy this model.

Suzanne

Purchased in May 2020 at Brisbane Pool Robotics.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Suzanne. That is fantastic to hear! We are so glad to hear that your new Dolphin M400 is just as amazing as your previous.

Vasu

VasuSouth East Queensland, QLD

Reliably good

The Maytronics M400 is very good at cleaning large and small debris equally. It also does a good job at picking up the fine dust from the bottom of the pool. I am happy with the product.

Purchased in January 2020 at Billabong Caloundra for A$2,199.00.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Vasu. Thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you are happy with your robot and that it is doing a great job in filtering the finer dust and debris from the bottom of the pool. Have a great day.

MHS

MHS

Great cleaner that reduced cleaning needs

Easy to use, simple to clean filters, just plug in and it does the job, in addition cleans the walls as well, removes fine debris from floor and walls. Good warranty as well

Purchased in April 2020 at Pool and Spa Direct.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi MHS. We thank you for your positive feedback and we are glad to hear that your robot is doing a great job in keeping your entire pool clean. Have a great day.

So east to use!

We love our new M400 pool cleaner. It is so easy to use and does a great job cleaning the floor and walls of our pool! Love the storage caddy too.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Amy. Thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that your M400 is doing such a great job!

Nicolas N.

Nicolas N.Sydney, NSW

Filter options vs function

Purchased in November 2019.

Wilson M

Wilson MVictoria

Never have seen the pool so clean in my life!

I've been using a suction pool cleaner for a while, and I've gone through about 5 of them. They're annoying to operate and restrict the features of your pool's pump system. I then came across the Maytronics Dolphin M400. It was the first time I'd seen a robotic pool cleaner in action, and I thought it was pretty amazing. I took a free demo and was amazed to find my pool sparkling clean when it was finished. The robot isn't cheap, but it's worth it. I highly recommend this product.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$2,000.00.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Wilson. Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that your Dolphin M400 has made such a difference. Have a great day.

Sonia E.

Sonia E.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

I love our Dolphin, can't live without it!

We had actually ordered a different robot pool cleaner when we built our pool until my friends told us about the Dolphin. They had done a lot of research, so we decided to change to the Dolphin Supreme M4 and I'm so glad we did!!! It climbs the walls and spends a couple of hours vacuuming the pool, we usually chuck it in the water at night after we've finished swimming and it goes about it's job cleaning the pool so we get up in the morning and it's sparkling clean, ready for us to swim!
It's a fantastic product that cuts out soooo much of the work of owning a pool. I now recommend the dolphin to everyone I know who owns a pool!!!

Purchased in February 2015 for A$2,500.00.

Find out how Maytronics Dolphin M400 compares to other Robotic Pool Cleaners

Dolphin left holes in liner

Have only had my dolphin m400 for 1 year. This year our pool was losing water, pool leak specialist found 2 holes where wall and pool floor meet both same size. He asked me what I use to vacuum, I showed him my dolphin and he informed me that I was the 3rd person that used the dolphin that had holes. I have vinyl liner , and I’m not sure why this would be happening.
Have tried contacting Maytronics and have not heard back. Not happy having an expensive vacuum I am affaird to use for fear of more holes in liner.

Purchased in August 2018.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Terri. Could photos please be sent via email to customercareau@maytronics.com of your robot, your pool and also the sticker within your robot that shows the serial number? Could your location and post code also be provided in the email. Thank you.

Luke

LukeCentral Queensland, QLD

Doesn't climb that well

The dolphin M400 has cleaned the floor of our pool amazingly. The pool now looks 100 percent. One of the downfalls is it will rarely climb walls or the beach we have at the entrance of the pool. Not sure if there is something wrong with it but i thought for 2100 bucks it would do this easily.

Purchased in August 2019 for A$2,100.00.

Stacey K

Stacey KGippsland, VIC

Our pool looks amazing with minimal effort!

The M400 is easy to use, the filters are easy to clean, it’s runs for 2 hours straight, it climbs the walls of the pool to the top lip, it even cleans our spa including the straight edge seats! It’s perfect for people who don’t have hours to waste on cleaning, worth every cent!

Purchased in March 2019 at Traralgon heating for A$2,100.00.

Workhorse

Great pool cleaner it does what it suppose too and leaves my pool nice and clean when finished ( glass pebble)
I usually leave the fine debry basket in as my pool gets alot of dust & settles to the bottom, this Dolphin cleans it right up no worries!
What would of been nice on this model is an app to control manual navigation/ cycle time/ and clean modes, should be a standard thing on this model range.
Happy with my Dolphin M400.

Purchased in February 2018.

Lisa

LisaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic

After dealing with pool cleaners and the like which was a rip off and stressful, I finally bought a Dolphin. It is a revolution in pool maintenance ... just magic and has made owning a pool a pleasure.

Purchased in December 2018 for A$2,000.00.

Love my Dolphin!!

My Dolphin M400 has been life changing - no more untangling the old robot driven by the booster pump and no more manual vacuuming! Easy to use, covers every part of the pool floor and picks up everything the gum and jacaranda trees can throw at it.
I leave the super-fine filters on there all the time and they’re great for collecting everything from big bits down to the fine sediments that get blown into the pool. The pool is kept nice and clean by running the Dolphin once a week and it’s east to flush out afterwards - the filters pop out and can be hosed down. Note it is a heavy unit though, especially when you first lift it out and it’s full of water.
Overall I’d highly recommend if you’re in the market for a new robot!

Great robotic pool cleaner

Fantastic pool cleaner

Purchased in March 2019.

Craig Smith

Craig SmithGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No sick days or personal time required

Tony P

Tony PMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Works well. Good customer support.

We bought an M400 after getting a demo by our local pool shop. Right from the start our unit had trouble as it would get caught on the lowest step in our pool. After some back and forth between ourselves, the pool shop and Maytronics, Maytronics provided a set of different side covers and the cleaner has been performing perfectly since. It now does a great job of picking up dirt and debris from the pool. Recommended.

Purchased in July 2019 for A$1,950.00.

Lisa M.

Lisa M.South East Queensland, QLD

This little machine runs great cleaning the pool with no fails!

This cleans all size materials and even dust from the water!
This machine has been working great I have had it now 6 I have a large 90k sqm fibreglass pool!!
I would happily go recommend this product to anyone wanting to update cleaners.

Greta

Gretaasked

Can a dolphin m 400 c model become a m 400 w model, and what’s the difference.

Russell

Russellasked

Can you use the dolphin with the pool cover on?

Daveasked

Looking for a new robotic pool cleaner, after we had the Zodiac VX55 for 37.5 months and 1.5 months out of warranty it breaks.The VX was ok -but like everybody who has reviewed it they have broken just out of warranty. Looking at the Dolphins I see there are other brands that look the same same even badged Zodiac, I could buy a new Zodiac Vx65 with phone app, but once bitten twice shy.

Why should I invest in a Dolphin Branded Pool cleaner, will it be the same as the Zodiac in 3 years?

What is the price of Dolphin brand? or is it top-secret ?
Does it have the 7 day program functionality and what use is it, you still have to put it in the pool and clean the filter- never understood that function.

We Get a bit of dust and leaves our pool does the dolphin filter to that degree?

Do Dolphins suit curved pools (kidney shaped)?

Does anybody see a cordless battery pool cleaner?

Thanks in advance

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Dave. Pricing for Dolphin robotic pool cleaners varies between models and the feature/s available within those models. Pricing for models with the Dolphin S-Series and Dolphin M-Series are visible in-store and online at https://mydolphin.com.au/pool-cleaners/. The Dolphin M400 does not have the weekly timer feature however, the Dolphin M500 and Dolphin M600 do have this feature available to them. Most models within the Dolphin range will come with two filter types - the spring net filter kit, of which is best suited for larger debris, and the ultra-fine filter kit, of which is recommended for finer debris. These filters have micron sizing of 70 and 50, respectively. There are also several models that suit pools with curves. There is a cordless robot available within the Dolphin domestic range, the Dolphin Liberty. This model is suitable for specialty applications such as for pools with an island/s within them. Please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Team on 1300 693 657 option 2 for further assistance.

Dave

That’s awesome thank you for the timely reply

Regards

Get an answer from our members and Maytronics representatives