Maytronics Dolphin M400

• Pool Size
suzanne

suzanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Product M400

I purchased my Matronics M400 yesterday from Brisbane Pool.
My previous M400 had died after 7 years of solid service without ever having one fault. My new M400 is perfect and does such a wonderful job keeping my pool sparkling clean. I have lots of trees and leaves, but this model is absolutely perfect and does a wonderful job cleaning floor, walls and waterline. Its a really good quality build and I would recommend anyone to buy this model.

Suzanne

Purchased in May 2020 at Brisbane Pool Robotics.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Suzanne. That is fantastic to hear! We are so glad to hear that your new Dolphin M400 is just as amazing as your previous.

Vasu

VasuSouth East Queensland, QLD

Reliably good

The Maytronics M400 is very good at cleaning large and small debris equally. It also does a good job at picking up the fine dust from the bottom of the pool. I am happy with the product.

Purchased in January 2020 at Billabong Caloundra for A$2,199.00.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Vasu. Thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you are happy with your robot and that it is doing a great job in filtering the finer dust and debris from the bottom of the pool. Have a great day.

MHS

MHS

Great cleaner that reduced cleaning needs

Easy to use, simple to clean filters, just plug in and it does the job, in addition cleans the walls as well, removes fine debris from floor and walls. Good warranty as well

Purchased in April 2020 at Pool and Spa Direct.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi MHS. We thank you for your positive feedback and we are glad to hear that your robot is doing a great job in keeping your entire pool clean. Have a great day.

So east to use!

We love our new M400 pool cleaner. It is so easy to use and does a great job cleaning the floor and walls of our pool! Love the storage caddy too.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Amy. Thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that your M400 is doing such a great job!

Nicolas N.

Nicolas N.Sydney, NSW

Filter options vs function

Purchased in November 2019.

Wilson M

Wilson MVictoria

Never have seen the pool so clean in my life!

I've been using a suction pool cleaner for a while, and I've gone through about 5 of them. They're annoying to operate and restrict the features of your pool's pump system. I then came across the Maytronics Dolphin M400. It was the first time I'd seen a robotic pool cleaner in action, and I thought it was pretty amazing. I took a free demo and was amazed to find my pool sparkling clean when it was finished. The robot isn't cheap, but it's worth it. I highly recommend this product.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$2,000.00.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Wilson. Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that your Dolphin M400 has made such a difference. Have a great day.

Sonia E.

Sonia E.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

I love our Dolphin, can't live without it!

We had actually ordered a different robot pool cleaner when we built our pool until my friends told us about the Dolphin. They had done a lot of research, so we decided to change to the Dolphin Supreme M4 and I'm so glad we did!!! It climbs the walls and spends a couple of hours vacuuming the pool, we usually chuck it in the water at night after we've finished swimming and it goes about it's job cleaning the pool so we get up in the morning and it's sparkling clean, ready for us to swim!
It's a fantastic product that cuts out soooo much of the work of owning a pool. I now recommend the dolphin to everyone I know who owns a pool!!!

Purchased in February 2015 for A$2,500.00.

Wall and Step Cleaning

Dolphin left holes in liner

Have only had my dolphin m400 for 1 year. This year our pool was losing water, pool leak specialist found 2 holes where wall and pool floor meet both same size. He asked me what I use to vacuum, I showed him my dolphin and he informed me that I was the 3rd person that used the dolphin that had holes. I have vinyl liner , and I’m not sure why this would be happening.
Have tried contacting Maytronics and have not heard back. Not happy having an expensive vacuum I am affaird to use for fear of more holes in liner.

Purchased in August 2018.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Terri. Could photos please be sent via email to customercareau@maytronics.com of your robot, your pool and also the sticker within your robot that shows the serial number? Could your location and post code also be provided in the email. Thank you.

Luke

LukeCentral Queensland, QLD

Doesn't climb that well

The dolphin M400 has cleaned the floor of our pool amazingly. The pool now looks 100 percent. One of the downfalls is it will rarely climb walls or the beach we have at the entrance of the pool. Not sure if there is something wrong with it but i thought for 2100 bucks it would do this easily.

Purchased in August 2019 for A$2,100.00.

Stacey K

Stacey KGippsland, VIC

Our pool looks amazing with minimal effort!

The M400 is easy to use, the filters are easy to clean, it’s runs for 2 hours straight, it climbs the walls of the pool to the top lip, it even cleans our spa including the straight edge seats! It’s perfect for people who don’t have hours to waste on cleaning, worth every cent!

Purchased in March 2019 at Traralgon heating for A$2,100.00.

Workhorse

Great pool cleaner it does what it suppose too and leaves my pool nice and clean when finished ( glass pebble)
I usually leave the fine debry basket in as my pool gets alot of dust & settles to the bottom, this Dolphin cleans it right up no worries!
What would of been nice on this model is an app to control manual navigation/ cycle time/ and clean modes, should be a standard thing on this model range.
Happy with my Dolphin M400.

Purchased in February 2018.

Lisa

LisaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic

After dealing with pool cleaners and the like which was a rip off and stressful, I finally bought a Dolphin. It is a revolution in pool maintenance ... just magic and has made owning a pool a pleasure.

Purchased in December 2018 for A$2,000.00.

Love my Dolphin!!

My Dolphin M400 has been life changing - no more untangling the old robot driven by the booster pump and no more manual vacuuming! Easy to use, covers every part of the pool floor and picks up everything the gum and jacaranda trees can throw at it.
I leave the super-fine filters on there all the time and they’re great for collecting everything from big bits down to the fine sediments that get blown into the pool. The pool is kept nice and clean by running the Dolphin once a week and it’s east to flush out afterwards - the filters pop out and can be hosed down. Note it is a heavy unit though, especially when you first lift it out and it’s full of water.
Overall I’d highly recommend if you’re in the market for a new robot!

Great robotic pool cleaner

Fantastic pool cleaner

Purchased in March 2019.

Craig Smith

Craig SmithGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No sick days or personal time required

Tony P

Tony PMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Works well. Good customer support.

We bought an M400 after getting a demo by our local pool shop. Right from the start our unit had trouble as it would get caught on the lowest step in our pool. After some back and forth between ourselves, the pool shop and Maytronics, Maytronics provided a set of different side covers and the cleaner has been performing perfectly since. It now does a great job of picking up dirt and debris from the pool. Recommended.

Purchased in July 2019 for A$1,950.00.

Lisa M.

Lisa M.South East Queensland, QLD

This little machine runs great cleaning the pool with no fails!

This cleans all size materials and even dust from the water!
This machine has been working great I have had it now 6 I have a large 90k sqm fibreglass pool!!
I would happily go recommend this product to anyone wanting to update cleaners.

Eric

EricGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sensational cleaning machine

We purchased a home with a pool of around 50,000L and no pool cleaner. Not knowing much about how pools operated, we engaged the local pool shop who were supportive and sold us a machine that looked like a stingray and didn't really work leaving soot on the floor and other debris. I spoke with friends in Qld who have the M400 and swore by it, so I contacted Maytronics, had a demo of the M400. Unbelievable machine, simple to use, easy to clean and does what you expect. Our pool floor has never looked better. A free demo, cost nothing, give it a try.

Purchased in February 2019 for A$2,100.00.

Kris Steadman

Kris SteadmanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome cleaner, great service from maytronics

contacted Maytronics for a demo of the m400 and i was contacted almost immediately by a local dealer who arranged to come around with the unit and give it a run in my pool. The agent from the pool shop was able to answer all my questions which ultimately lead to me purchasing the M400.

The M400 does an excellent job of cleaning fine debris from my pool, i don't really have a problem with leaves. Seeing as i've got a cartridge pool, having the M400 frees up my skimmer box to just filter the top of the water. I'm also able to save power by running my pool pump on the eco setting.

All in all, great purchase, should have picked one up ages ago.

Purchased in July 2019 at Augustine Heights Pool and Spa.

Megan

Meganasked

I have had my dolphins in my shed for almost two years. Went to use it tonight and when I plug it in I get no power light. Tried different plug ins and still nothing. It’s cleaned out and see no Debris

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Megan. If the black power cable has an RCD switch with a "test" button and a "reset" button, these are required to be pressed in the order of "reset", "test", "reset" prior to turning on the power supply. If the black power cable does not have the RCD and the power supply is not turning on, it may require assessment. Please contact our Customer Care Team at customercareau@maytronics.com with your location and postcode and we will locate the closest dealer that is able to assist.

Toni D.

Toni D.asked

Hi, I started looking at the m200, but now I am looking at the m400. I was told by the rep that is would not get stuck on main drain. I had considered the active 30i, but the dealer said treat one would definitely get stuck. Such an expensive item to get without the proper info. Can some help guide me?

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Toni. Each pool is different with regards to their construction and surface type. We can arrange for our colleagues to contact you to further discuss your pool and look into which robot/s could be the best suited. Please email our Customer Care Team at customercareau@maytronics.com with your contact information and location and will will arrange for you to be contacted. Please also feel free to enclose any photos of the pool to assist the team in identifying suitable models.

Brett

Brettasked

My cleaner will not climb the pool walls anymore. It did when new, its only been used perhaps 15 times. Purchased in Feb 2020. Pool is tiled and retailer took care to sell me the correct model. What could the problem be ?

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Brett. Maytronics robots are designed to maintain a clean pool. General pool maintenance is still required for a pool to remain in its most optimum condition. When a robot is experiencing difficulty in climbing, it may be due to the filter cartridges may be dirty or clogged and if so, it may affect the robot’s ability to climb as they become filter and are unable to correctly filter water. The filters are able to be soaked in cartridge cleaner or a mild dishwashing detergent and warm water to assist in the removal of in-grained debris. Algae can be on the pool surface before it is visible with the eye. Build up on the walls and/or slope of the pool from body oils, sunscreen, and even liquid solar blankets can also prevent your Dolphin from climbing properly. If your unit is attempting to climb but slipping and sliding on the wall as it does so, try brushing the walls and/or slope down manually once to loosen this build up. The Dolphin should then be able to grip these surfaces and maintain them on its own, going forward. Water chemistry levels and pH levels that are out of recommended range can prohibit the unit from climbing to the waterline. This is due to the surface becoming slippery and thus, rendering the robot unable to gain the grip / traction required to climb. We recommend a full water test and the pool balanced, where required. Following this, a manual brush down of the surfaces to ensure any slipperiness has been attended to. Please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Team email to customercareau@maytronics.com for any further assistance.

Get an answer from our members and Maytronics representatives