Maytronics Dolphin M600

3.8

• Pool Size

Trent Smith

Trent SmithMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Does not clean the pool and not worth the money

After 2.5hrs of cleaning this is the results from the Dolphin M600. I have run the device 3 times on a clean filter and receive the same results. I would not recommend buying and wish I could return this, as it’s not fit for purpose.

Someone brought a Dolphin cleaner into the shop for repairs when I was purchasing. I should have backed out then when I saw the warning sign

• +6Thumbnail

Purchased in January 2021 for $2,500.00.

PoolhelperNew South Wales

The M600 is absolutely perfect!

The Dolphin M600 series is very efficient, cleans everything in less than 2hrs at the touch of a button. Debris, fine particles and eucalyptus leaves collect in the basket and are easily discarded. Easy to operate. Worth every penny.
Thank you!

Purchased in December 2020 at Sapphire Pools for $2,950.00.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Poolhelper. Thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that the Dolphin M600 is doing a great job in keeping the pool clean and free from debris. Have a great day.

JamesSydney, NSW

Great Product!!, Great App for anywhere, anytime pool management

I have had the M600/Ultimate for 5 weeks only. Easy to install and set up the MyDolphin App. Initially gave the M600 a work out with a Pool full of leaves...very impressed on this first outing, I have now set a regular cleaning cycle through the My Dolphin App. I was wondering if there is a sensor on the Dolphin to tell you when the bag need to be emptied. Will report in after longer use

Purchased in September 2020 at Swimart.

Robotic Pool Cleaners

Find out how Maytronics Dolphin M600 compares to other Robotic Pool Cleaners

Great pool cleaner

This unit is a great pool cleaner. Well worth the money to look after such a big investment. Love it. The pool shop even put the caddy together and had it all set up.

Purchased in October 2020 for $2,999.00.

Yin

YinSydney, NSW

An expensive machine, but does the job

Purchased in October 2020.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Came in faulty, customer service incompetent

First: my robot arrived with 2 screws missing. Quality control at Maytronics is apparently not functioning.

Then: my M600 is 9 out of 10 times turning on its red light seconds after starting its program. I have been in touch with Maytronics support and this experience is terrible. No concrete help, only empty words and promises. They have NO idea on how to actually help and support a customer. All those emails but weeks later still no working robot.

Purchased in July 2020 for $2,900.00.

Rolf v.
Rolf v.
Joseph C.

Joseph C.Sydney, NSW

If it works, it’s great. Not functioning at a month old. Non-existent communication with Maytronics.

Purchased in May 2020 for $2,750.00.

M600 has been perfect so far

I have had a lot of other cleaners that didn’t clean as well as the M600 did the first time. Other cleaners failed on me multiple times. Very happy with it so far.

Purchased in April 2020.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Antwan. Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you are very happy with your Dolphin M600. Have a great day.

Vicky

VickySydney, NSW

Best investment!

Great product, I have used other brands and they did not clean as good as the Dolphine M600. The Dolphine climbs tile walls and the wifi option is fantastic. Happy with this product by far.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Vicky. Thank you for your feedback. The Dolphin M600 is a great robot and we hope it continues to make the pool maintenance much easier. Have a great day.

Robotic Pool Cleaners

Find out how Maytronics Dolphin M600 compares to other Robotic Pool Cleaners

RAKESH G.

RAKESH G.asked

i am in the process of buying a robo pool cleaner booked a demo for m600 but after reading the reviews I am thinking to buy from the other suppliers as your support team is not good and it is a long term investment so after some time if you have some issues with it, how can we assure that we would get a good service, thanks

James

I have had no need to contact Maytronics support so cannot comment. The Swimart pool shop team has dealt with any questions I have had..

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Rakesh. Thank you for your feedback. Our Customer Care Team takes pride in its the way it supports of our customers and their robots, with enquiries being received and managed via phone, email and also Facebook and Product Review. Please feel free to contact our Customer Care Team on 1300 693 657 option 2 with any questions you may have.

Ben H.

Ben H.asked

Hi There,
I have an M600 on a demo from my local pool shop and I am finding that about 3/4 of the way through the cleaning cycle it becomes unable to climb the walls of my tiled pool. It works great after I have cleaned the filters but does not maintain that performance for the duration of the cycle and it appears that to maintain the full performance I will have to clean the filters twice each cycle?
Is that normal??
Thanks,
Ben

James

Ben, I have a pepblecrete pool surface and do not experience the issue you have been having on the pool walls. The type of pool wall I have may provide more traction for the M600. Cheers, James

Poolhelper

It seems fine but tends to lean back when doing the waterline. Initially the whole base of it stayed flat to clean against the wall.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Ben. Robots may experience difficulty climbing in instances if the filters are dirty of clogged, the pool surface are slippery or, if the water chemistry levels are not balanced, to name a few. If this demo M600 that you are borrowing displays the problem with each use, we recommend to discuss this with the dealer. Please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Team on 1300 693 657 option 2 for any further assistance.

GEC

GECasked

1) can you please be more specific about exactly why wifi is needed? Can't the unit be manually started locally at the power supply? I'm not really that interested in controlling from my phone and live remotely. If wifi is not active, does this only limit the remote operation and monitoring functionality?
2) What is the difference in the throat size of the opening into the basket from the pool as compared to the x30 unit?

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi GEC. The smartphone compatibility of the Dolphin M600, specifically wifi, is required as over the air updates are sent to the robot via the power supply. Wifi connectivity also allows for the robot also allows for the robot to be connected to remotely. If a wifi connection is unavailable, Bluetooth connectivity is also able to take place.
The opening of the throat for the Dolphin M600 is the same size of that in the Dolphin X30. Please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Team on 1300 693 657 option 2 for further information.

Get an answer from our members and Maytronics representatives