Maytronics Dolphin M600

• Pool Size

Termites
TermitesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Problems 2 years after purchase

The pool cleaner works very well but only when it does actually work. The App is very unreliable. I found I needed to reset my settings every couple of weeks because it would automatically stop working. 2 years after purchase my app won't connect the cleaner, just can't find the pool cleaner

Purchased for $2,000.00.

rmd
rmdPerth, WA

Design Oversight

M600 does a fine job...am only turning on manually at this point as no internet reception.
the issue i have is basket removal...need an implement to prise up the handle of the waste basket for emptying.
its odd that there is no groove for easy access to handle.... or is there a trick i'm not aware of?

Purchased in March 2020.

Pool Size Large
Functionality
Small Debris Cleaning
Large Debris Cleaning
Trent Smith
Trent SmithMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Does not clean the pool and not worth the money

After 2.5hrs of cleaning this is the results from the Dolphin M600. I have run the device 3 times on a clean filter and receive the same results. I would not recommend buying and wish I could return this, as it’s not fit for purpose.

Someone brought a Dolphin cleaner into the shop for repairs when I was purchasing. I should have backed out then when I saw the warning sign

• +6Thumbnail

Purchased in January 2021 for $2,500.00.

Robotic Pool Cleaners

Find out how Maytronics Dolphin M600 compares to other Robotic Pool Cleaners

Poolhelper
PoolhelperNew South Wales

The M600 is absolutely perfect!

The Dolphin M600 series is very efficient, cleans everything in less than 2hrs at the touch of a button. Debris, fine particles and eucalyptus leaves collect in the basket and are easily discarded. Easy to operate. Worth every penny.
Thank you!

Purchased in December 2020 at Sapphire Pools for $2,950.00.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Poolhelper. Thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that the Dolphin M600 is doing a great job in keeping the pool clean and free from debris. Have a great day.

JamesSydney, NSW

Great Product!!, Great App for anywhere, anytime pool management

I have had the M600/Ultimate for 5 weeks only. Easy to install and set up the MyDolphin App. Initially gave the M600 a work out with a Pool full of leaves...very impressed on this first outing, I have now set a regular cleaning cycle through the My Dolphin App. I was wondering if there is a sensor on the Dolphin to tell you when the bag need to be emptied. Will report in after longer use

Purchased in September 2020 at Swimart.

Great pool cleaner

This unit is a great pool cleaner. Well worth the money to look after such a big investment. Love it. The pool shop even put the caddy together and had it all set up.

Purchased in October 2020 for $2,999.00.

Yin
YinSydney, NSW

An expensive machine, but does the job

Purchased in October 2020.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Came in faulty, customer service incompetent

First: my robot arrived with 2 screws missing. Quality control at Maytronics is apparently not functioning.

Then: my M600 is 9 out of 10 times turning on its red light seconds after starting its program. I have been in touch with Maytronics support and this experience is terrible. No concrete help, only empty words and promises. They have NO idea on how to actually help and support a customer. All those emails but weeks later still no working robot.

Purchased in July 2020 for $2,900.00.

Rolf v.
Rolf v.
Joseph C.
Joseph C.Sydney, NSW

If it works, it’s great. Not functioning at a month old. Non-existent communication with Maytronics.

Purchased in May 2020 for $2,750.00.

Robotic Pool Cleaners

Find out how Maytronics Dolphin M600 compares to other Robotic Pool Cleaners

M600 has been perfect so far

I have had a lot of other cleaners that didn’t clean as well as the M600 did the first time. Other cleaners failed on me multiple times. Very happy with it so far.

Purchased in April 2020.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Antwan. Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you are very happy with your Dolphin M600. Have a great day.

Vicky
VickySydney, NSW

Best investment!

Great product, I have used other brands and they did not clean as good as the Dolphine M600. The Dolphine climbs tile walls and the wifi option is fantastic. Happy with this product by far.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Vicky. Thank you for your feedback. The Dolphin M600 is a great robot and we hope it continues to make the pool maintenance much easier. Have a great day.

Sonya
Sonyaasked

can you use the M 600 without WiFi?

Hi Sonya

Thank you for reaching out regarding the Dolphin M600 being used with out WIFI connectivity. The M600 can be used through Bluetooth which requires you to be located within 1.5mtrs of the Power Supply Unit, alternatively you can turn the M600 on manually from the Power Supply Unit which will allow the unit to complete a 2 hour cycle.

Cathy
Cathyasked

Hi
If we program the cleaner to clean the floor, walls and tile line daily, can we keep the Dolphin M600 and/or the Dolphin X6 in the pool all the time, except to empty the basket?
How does the Dolphin X6 compare to the M600? What are the main differences and which is the better cleaner, and why?

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Cathy - Thank you for reaching out.

The Dolphin M600 and the Active X6 are the exact same machine, the Active X6 is rebranded for Poolwerx . Maytronics do not recommend leaving the cleaner in the pool for long periods of time. If you require any further information on any of our units please call our Customer Care Team on 1300 693 657 option 2 and one of our team members will be able to assist you further.

RAKESH G.
RAKESH G.asked

i am in the process of buying a robo pool cleaner booked a demo for m600 but after reading the reviews I am thinking to buy from the other suppliers as your support team is not good and it is a long term investment so after some time if you have some issues with it, how can we assure that we would get a good service, thanks

James

I have had no need to contact Maytronics support so cannot comment. The Swimart pool shop team has dealt with any questions I have had..

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Rakesh. Thank you for your feedback. Our Customer Care Team takes pride in its the way it supports of our customers and their robots, with enquiries being received and managed via phone, email and also Facebook and Product Review. Please feel free to contact our Customer Care Team on 1300 693 657 option 2 with any questions you may have.

See all Maytronics Dolphin M600 questions

Get an answer from our members and Maytronics representatives