2Maytronics Dolphin M600
Part of Maytronics Dolphin M Line  3.8 (206)

Maytronics Dolphin M600

• Small (1)
  • Average (18)
  • Large (12)
Noise Level
See the Best Robotic Pool Cleaners in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Maytronics Dolphin M Line › M60035 reviews
Furqan Bin A.
Furqan Bin A.NSWSydney, NSW

love it!

Andrew
Andrew

Power cable failure again

I have a dolphin m600 and it does a great job but now it's not working again it appears the power cable has leaked/failed again, It should still be under warranty but 2x power cable failures in 2 years is unimpressive. Show details
Maytronics   DM

Hi Andrew Thankyou for your response. Please call Customer care on 1300 693 657 so we can assist you further.

Harold
HaroldNSWSydney, NSW

Its a great cleaner

I have to say we didn't want to spend too much on a cleaner, but when we demoed the M600 we couldn't go back - it performed heaps better than our suction cleaner and we get to support our local pool store. Love it and our friends love coming over to see it do its magic in the pool!! Show details ·  1
Philippe
PhilippeNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

It exceeded my expectations

I purchase from my local pool store and they offered me a demo of the M600. It cleaned my pool - including the waterline. Great service and the product is the best. Show reply
Paul Denman
Paul DenmanQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Best available in market

The best on the market - I tried a few! We demoed a few robots and have to say the Dolphin is the best - performance is wins hands down. We have a lot a palm trees over hanging our pool and a daily clean using our Dolphin cleans the pool in an instant! Show details ·  1
Dave
DaveQueensland
  Verified M600

Awesome pool cleaner, great company!

Purchased an M600 and its performance is fantastic. It cleans the walls, floors and waterline of my pool with ease. The cleaner has a large filter to collect the numerous gum tree leaves I have overhanging the pool. The fine filters remove some much dust it is quite unbelievable. The best cleaner in my opinion! Show details ·  1
R Gibson2 posts
A Elliott
A ElliottVICGippsland, VIC2 posts

Amazing transformation

We have a gold pebble pool constructed in 1986. Our salt water pool is beautiful to swim in however our old cleaner was not ideal in keeping the pool looking its best. Our Dolphin cleaner is amazing. We should have purchased it years ago. The amount of dirt and debris the cleaner removes never ceases to impress us. Ease of use with the app is fantastic in providing information about the cleaning cycle. Best purchase ever Cleans the whole pool with ease. Thank you to PoolWerx in Ringwood for your excellent demonstration and recommendations. Show details ·  1
Jan4004
Jan4004QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD13 posts

WORST PRODUCT ON THE MARKET

I rated this product worst product on the market because it breaks down, and after it breaks down and does not work the manufacturer maytronics do not want to have anything to do with the end user.
Maytronics refers you back to their retail dealers who will attend to you at a price. You need to pay the dealer $100.00 for them to test the machine you bought and for them to advise what is wrong with the machine.
The usual outcome of the agents testing is "You need to buy a new machine for $3,600.00"
I cannot recommend maytronics and their dolphin pool cleaners.
My recommendation is to purchase a robo plus v2 the best machine on the market Show details
Jason T.
Jason T.
  Fair Incentive Verified M600

Amazing machine

The M600 was exactly what we needed, previous to this we had a suction cleaner.
The product has performed extremely well, and super easy to operate, the machine is controlled by a phone app with multiple settings at your finger tips, an example of the option are floors only, floors and walls or even an ultra clean. We have a pebblecrete pool and it has never looked better. Cycles can run from an 1 hour to 2 hours or you can use your phone and drive for spot cleaning. Another great feature is the water line cleaning. To remove the cleaner simply swipe on the phone and it will drive up to the edge for you to grab the handle to extract simply house out the removable basket and you are done Show details ·  1
Ray
RayNSWSydney, NSW2 posts
Bot
BotWAPerth, WA
  Fair Incentive M600

Nice robot

I put it in the pool hit play, 2 hours later I pop back hit the app button on iPhone , ask bot to come to the service to be picked up. I look at the pool and all the dirt/leaves are sucked up by bot. Takes 5 minutes to clean bot. Hose it in/out/filter and put it away. Show details ·  1
Mimi
MimiNSWSydney, NSW

LOVE, LOVE MY DOLPHIN

I purchased my Dolphin Robotic cleaner to replace my 1st Dolphin that I had for ten years, which I worked it to the extreme. There is no other pool cleaner that can cope with the huge number of leaves that end up in my pool from the boundary of trees which are on the council reserve. I can not cope without having a Dolphin looking after my pool, it keeps it clean and crystal clear from any debris, gumnut, etc.

Love, Love my Dolphin” Show details ·  1

Michael
Michael
Overall
Functionality
Eronwy E.
Eronwy E.SAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent, effective and entertaining

Cleans leaves, bugs, dust and occasional duck poo. While the Installation was straightforward, the cleaner initially had trouble and was trying to climb the walls like a drunk turtle, falling backwards about 30 cm from the bottom. After 2 days it learned to climb the walls properly and come to the surface on command. It now works like a charm, with entertaining night time lighting. Filter panels are easy to clean, and our pool has never looked so clean and sparkling. Wish I had updated from old Kreepy Krawly years ago. Show reply

Chris T · Dolphin M600

I bought a Dolphin m600 in November 2023. When I run it, it rarely fills the filter basket with leaves. I have run the robot 3 times a day and the pool floor is still not clean and the basket is always one third full of leaves. My last machine was a dolphin s40 and we didn't have this problem. I need some ideas as to why this is occurring with a new machine.

Kate
Kate · Dolphin M600

How do I replace the white foam climbing rings on a Maytronics Dolphin Active X6.
I’ve purchased them but not sure how to put them on.

Maytronics   DM

Hi Kate, Thank you for your enquiry regarding your Dolphin Active X6.

Please reach out to our customer care team on 1300 693 657 option 2 and we provide you with this information.

Many thanks and enjoy the rest of your day!

Tiernan F. · Dolphin M600

hi there i bought a m600 second time useing it i didnt watch the first time this time i watched for nearly an hour i watched it go up wall and do the same place 3 times on two differnt places i thought it mapped and dosnt do the same place

we have a 1m plage and will not go up to there

See all Maytronics Dolphin M600 questions

Compare all Maytronics Dolphin M Line listings
Pros
    Easy to remove and clean filters
    Thoroughly cleans pool
    Has handy storage caddy
Cons
Less effective on curved surfaces
CategoryRobotic Pool CleanersRobotic Pool CleanersRobotic Pool CleanersRobotic Pool Cleaners
Price (RRP) $2,510.10$3,399
Cord Length18 m18 m
Pool SurfaceConcrete, Fibreglass, Glass Beads, Pebblecrete, Quartzon, Tiled and Vinyl Lined
Pool TypeAbove Ground and Inground
Manufacturer Warranty3 year(s)4 year(s)
ManualDownload manualDownload manual