4.4

Easy to clean after use

Michelle king
Michelle kingFar North Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great value for money

After purchasing many different brands from cheaper to absolute top of range this pool cleaner was by far the best performing pool cleaner at an absolute reasonable price, is perfect for our needs! Thoroughly recommend this pool cleaner picks up everything and very easy to use and comes with a greet feature of 3 different types of programmable self timer settings. Show details ·  1
Dan
DanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Questionable build quality

The S100 pool cleaner does a good job at cleaning our pool.
However, I question the build quality. After 11 months, there is a crack on the top flap that is slowly getting bigger. I took the cleaner to the local repair shop (poolwerx) to be repaired under warranty. The repair shop said that Maytronics told them that the crack is "cosmetic due to wear and tear".
I can purchase a replacement part when the top flap no longer closes, but I think a better option would be to purchase a different brand that is more durable. Show details
Sydney J.
Sydney J.Sydney, NSW
  Dolphin S100

Good quality, easy to use

I recommend this one to anyone looking for a convenient and effective way to help keep their pool clean. Show details ·  1
Emma
EmmaSydney, NSW2 posts
  Dolphin S100

Product works well so far

Good design and function. It's doing a good job moving around the pool. Show details ·  1
caperreoleonardo72
caperreoleonardo72Sydney, NSW

Works Great

⁦This is one of the best pool cleaners. It is working great and has made a big difference in keeping our pool clean. Show details ·  1
Bryan R.
Bryan R.Sydney, NSW
  Dolphin S100

We just got our S100 Dolphin and its working fine. The old saying is buy cheap, buy twice - stay clear of the cheaper brands, not worth the hassle! Show reply
Alton L.
Alton L.Sydney, NSW

Its amazing

Brilliant cleaner with app so you can program to clean from the phone. Worth spending a little more. Show details ·  1
Leey
Leey2 posts

Not Reliable and Broken Easily

I just bought September 2023 and broken December 2023. We troubleshoot according to Manual due to not moving. When it switch on, a bit forward then 3 secs stop. All the things said in the manual we did and still not working. We called where manufacturer but sending it back to them told us it's our cost. It cost us more to send it back to them than buying a new one which definitely not DOLPHINE,there's much more reliable and good quality out there for sure. Show details
Mary
MarySouth East Queensland, QLD
  Dolphin S100

RE: Best pool cleaner for custom shaped pool !

I have a large pool designed for my three chocolate Labrador dog- side rails and steps and is 3/4 shallow play area and plunge with deep end. Really easy to use and clean filters. Show details ·  1
John
John
  Fair Incentive Dolphin S100

This is perfect! Best pool cleaner

I’ve had lots of pool cleaner in my life and this pool cleaner is the best one I’ve ever had. After years of trying to keep my pool clean, it’s finally the cleanest it’s been Show details ·  1
Amir MSydney, NSW18 posts

Simple and efficient

I bought this to replace my existing pressure cleaner system which included a pressure pump and a vacuum itself. I did this as I had to replace my pressure pump, which I did only to find out the vacuum itself doesn’t work. So rather than getting another vacuum I decided to replace the whole system with Dolphin robotic cleaner. It’s simple and with 15m cord, I can connect to an outdoor power. Show details ·  1
Fabio B
Fabio BSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Dolphin S100

Very good and well-priced pool cleaner!

It does the job, keeps the pool clean for the summer! Show reply
Shane W
Shane WGippsland, VIC

Maytronics S100 Pool Cleaner

Great little robot throw it in and let it go to work, Awesome Show details ·  1
Bob S.
Bob S.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Dolphin S100 saves the day

After many years of cleaning our poo by hand I have a wonderful Robot called Dolphin S100 to do the work for me. Dolphin S100 has given me my time back and does a better job than me as it is done regularly without fail. Should have done this ages ago. Show details ·  1
Greg M
Greg M2 posts
  Dolphin S100

What a difference a Dolphin makes!!

Purchased my S100 after a terrible previous experience with Zodiac/Fluidra and their CX20 that gave up 2 months out of its 2 year warranty. Well what a difference- everything from their customer service people when I purchased to the performance of the actual robot I couldn’t be happier so far. They were also offering a deal for an extended 3 year warranty and so obviously have confidence in their product.
Very impressed so far with my S100 - if you’re on the fence re Zodiac vs Dolphin, do yourself a favour and buy the Dolphin everytime. Show details ·  1

Jonny H.
Jonny H. · Dolphin S100

Hi guys, I've had my s100 for around a week, does it take long to map the pool? Vinal underground pool with a concrete base, I've also got a bench seat with angled steps at 1 end with a circular deep end.. it looks like it gets stuck in the same pattern and doesn't clean the corners?? Chees

Gail H.
Gail H. · Dolphin S100

Hi there, I am looking at buying the dolphin 100 would it be suitable for a lap pool 1.4 metres wide by 7 metres long or what would you recommend. Thanks

Lachlan D.
Lachlan D. · Dolphin S100

I'm looking at purchasing a S100 but my pool has a beach style entrance. My pool is kidney shaped with a pebblecrete finish. I'm wondering if this is a suitable model for such a pool? Would it be able to sense the water depth and not drive out of the pool? Thanks

GayB
GayB
See all Maytronics Dolphin S100 questions

Features:

• The Maytronics Dolphin S100 is a robotic pool cleaner for pools up to 15m.
  • It has an 18m swivel cabel and a dual drive-motor with advanced scanning navigation.
  • The pool cleaner has a Wonder Brush for smooth surfaces and a Combined Brush for coarse surfaces.
  • A fine and ultra-fine cartridge filter out both fine and rough debris.
  • This robotic pool cleaner is Climate Care Certified, so you save on energy bills and water.
  • You can connect to the cleaner via your smart device with the MyDolphin Plus app.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers said that the Maytronics Dolphin S100 was easy to get in and out of the pool.
  • They also said that the unit was easy to clean after using it.
Compare all Maytronics Dolphin S Line listings
Pros
    Simple to get in and out of pool
    Easy to clean after use
CategoryRobotic Pool CleanersRobotic Pool CleanersRobotic Pool CleanersRobotic Pool Cleaners
Price (RRP) $1,499$3,299$2,499$1,999
Cord Length15 m18 m18 m15 m
Weight6.5 kg7.5 kg7.5 kg7.5 kg
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)4 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Release date