2Maytronics Dolphin S100

• Small (7)
  • Average (17)
  • Large (6)
Noise Level
Simple to get in and out of pool
Easy to clean after use
See the Best Robotic Pool Cleaners in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Alton L.
Alton L.NSWSydney, NSW

Its amazing

Brilliant cleaner with app so you can program to clean from the phone. Worth spending a little more. Show details ·  1
Leey
Leey

Not Reliable and Broken Easily

I just bought September 2023 and broken December 2023. We troubleshoot according to Manual due to not moving. When it switch on, a bit forward then 3 secs stop. All the things said in the manual we did and still not working. We called where manufacturer but sending it back to them told us it's our cost. It cost us more to send it back to them than buying a new one which definitely not DOLPHINE,there's much more reliable and good quality out there for sure. Show details
Mary
MaryQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

RE: Best pool cleaner for custom shaped pool !

I have a large pool designed for my three chocolate Labrador dog- side rails and steps and is 3/4 shallow play area and plunge with deep end. Really easy to use and clean filters. Show details ·  1
John
John
  Fair Incentive

This is perfect! Best pool cleaner

I’ve had lots of pool cleaner in my life and this pool cleaner is the best one I’ve ever had. After years of trying to keep my pool clean, it’s finally the cleanest it’s been Show details ·  1
Amir MNSWSydney, NSW18 posts

Simple and efficient

I bought this to replace my existing pressure cleaner system which included a pressure pump and a vacuum itself. I did this as I had to replace my pressure pump, which I did only to find out the vacuum itself doesn’t work. So rather than getting another vacuum I decided to replace the whole system with Dolphin robotic cleaner. It’s simple and with 15m cord, I can connect to an outdoor power. Show details ·  1
Fabio B
Fabio BQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Very good and well-priced pool cleaner!

It does the job, keeps the pool clean for the summer! Show reply
Shane W
Shane WVICGippsland, VIC

Maytronics S100 Pool Cleaner

Great little robot throw it in and let it go to work, Awesome Show details ·  1
Bob S.
Bob S.NSWSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Dolphin S100 saves the day

After many years of cleaning our poo by hand I have a wonderful Robot called Dolphin S100 to do the work for me. Dolphin S100 has given me my time back and does a better job than me as it is done regularly without fail. Should have done this ages ago. Show details ·  1
Greg M
Greg M2 posts

What a difference a Dolphin makes!!

Purchased my S100 after a terrible previous experience with Zodiac/Fluidra and their CX20 that gave up 2 months out of its 2 year warranty. Well what a difference- everything from their customer service people when I purchased to the performance of the actual robot I couldn’t be happier so far. They were also offering a deal for an extended 3 year warranty and so obviously have confidence in their product.
Very impressed so far with my S100 - if you’re on the fence re Zodiac vs Dolphin, do yourself a favour and buy the Dolphin everytime. Show details ·  1
Alan
AlanNSWSydney, NSW

Good product

Good product, easy to use and does its job. The power doesn’t turn off automatically after a cleaning cycle, have to turn off manually. Show details ·  1
Oldmaster79
Oldmaster79SAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts
  Fair Incentive

Efficient and easy to use

Easy to get in and out of the pool. Easy cleaning after use. Changed to the 100-micron filter pads and so much better. I have a kidney shaped pool with a spa seat at one end. So, it has difficulty in a few spots but overall, still great. Show details ·  1
Knox
Knox3 posts
  Fair Incentive

Best pool cleaner we have owned

Great quality product. Excellent clean of pool. Easy to use and clean after use. Best pool cleaner we have owned. Would highly recommend Show details ·  1
Endre Papp
Endre PappSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

works great & dose what I expected

works perfectly out of the box, easy to use & maintain. We updated the unit with the fine filter option as we are having building in our area & are getting fine dust in our pool. This option works well & would recommend it if you are in the same situation as us. As an entry level unit it suits our application well. Show details ·  1
BC1
BC1Perth26 posts

Davy J.
Davy J.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Verified

Perfect robot to clean the shared pool

Having the S150 cleaner for at least 6 months and it satisfies us all the time. As a complex manager in Queensland, lots of people are using the pool and sometimes the dirt and leaves in the pool will lower the satisfaction of the people when they want to use the pool. After getting the S150, residents are extrememly happy for this cleanness of the pool and all said the robot is worth the money. Show details ·  1

Jonny H.
Jonny H.

Hi guys, I've had my s100 for around a week, does it take long to map the pool? Vinal underground pool with a concrete base, I've also got a bench seat with angled steps at 1 end with a circular deep end.. it looks like it gets stuck in the same pattern and doesn't clean the corners?? Chees

Gail H.
Gail H.

Hi there, I am looking at buying the dolphin 100 would it be suitable for a lap pool 1.4 metres wide by 7 metres long or what would you recommend. Thanks

Lachlan D.
Lachlan D.

I'm looking at purchasing a S100 but my pool has a beach style entrance. My pool is kidney shaped with a pebblecrete finish. I'm wondering if this is a suitable model for such a pool? Would it be able to sense the water depth and not drive out of the pool? Thanks

GayB
GayB
See all Maytronics Dolphin S100 questions

Features:

• The Maytronics Dolphin S100 is a robotic pool cleaner for pools up to 15m.
  • It has an 18m swivel cabel and a dual drive-motor with advanced scanning navigation.
  • The pool cleaner has a Wonder Brush for smooth surfaces and a Combined Brush for coarse surfaces.
  • A fine and ultra-fine cartridge filter out both fine and rough debris.
  • This robotic pool cleaner is Climate Care Certified, so you save on energy bills and water.
  • You can connect to the cleaner via your smart device with the MyDolphin Plus app.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers said that the Maytronics Dolphin S100 was easy to get in and out of the pool.
  • They also said that the unit was easy to clean after using it.
CategoryRobotic Pool Cleaners