2Maytronics Dolphin S 300i

• Small (1)
  • Average (17)
  • Large (7)
Noise Level
See the Best Robotic Pool Cleaners in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Rod
Rod7 posts

JohnQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts

This is perfect! Can't live without it

I have owned a Dolphin S300i for over 12 months and, if I said this was a good machine, I'd by lying - this machine is absolutely brilliant. I am amazed at how efficiently it works. It does the bottom and sides - eeverypart of the pool. It's very well made with quality materials; easy to clean filter basket. It's so good, sometimes I just have to stop and watch it run around the pool. Show details ·  1
Small Debris Cleaning
Large Debris Cleaning
Wall and Step Cleaning
lois H.NSWRichmond-Tweed, NSW3 posts
Jolt G.
Jolt G.
  Fair Incentive Verified

Best cleaner I have owned

Best cleaner I have owned, much easier to use than the suction cleaners and does a much better job on the stairs and walls of the pool. Pricey but worth it Show reply
Pool owner Melb
Pool owner MelbVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified

An absolute cracker!

Bought new house.
Pool overhung by neighbour's large eucalypt. Leaves, gum nuts, bark constantly float in.
Vacuuming every 1-2 days. Excellent performance in all modes. Easy to use, easy to clean. Good purchase. Show details ·  1
Amir H.
Amir H.NTDarwin, NT

Lisa T.
Lisa T.NSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Love Maytronics Dolphin S3

Love the Maytronics Dolphin S3--i, its the best product we have ever purchased, seamlessly cleaning all around and up and down leaving our pool crystal clear and refreshing, the blue booth control also easy to use and program completed install everything within 10mins... thank you - excellent product !! Show details ·  1
Roy
RoyNSWSydney, NSW10 posts

A substandard product with poor client support and a warranty that is not honored

Just for those who are thinking of spending $2k plus with Maytronics. Think again! I purchased a Maytronics S300i robotic cleaner just over two years ago. It's been back to the factory five times for repair during this "warranty" period. Last time the repair bill was $350.00. I'm not sure how a warranty works when the items that wear out as a result of its use are not covered by the warranty. The control unit will only operate in 7 day segments. After 7 days the entire system turns itself off and ceases to operate. Maytronics is unable to fix this fault at all. Probably a product to be avoided. When it breaks down again I'll just put it into the Otto and buy a different brand. Don't say no one warned you! Show details
Glenn V.
Glenn V.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Set and forget

We have had the dolfin s300i since sept16 (4+ yrs) it was supplied with the pool contract. it was repaired once under warranty and had run without issue until recently. Unable to Find any repair info online I persisted and found that the ‘cable anti twist coupling’ in the power cord was faulty. I was able to pull it apart , repair pins,relube oring and re assemble . It was just not making good connection inside. Has been fine since and is a good alround cleaner doing sides and collecting most leaves. We have lots of small leaf trees. I have only had the pool too far gone in hot weather twice where I had to brush clean the pool.
Glenn  Show details ·  1
Chris v.
Chris v.WAPerth, WA5 posts

Really consider before you buy

This cleaner needs more attension than my $100 aldi cleaner. Maybe my pool is to big 9x4.5. No satifaction guaranteed warrenty. That shouls spook you from the start. Can see it been great in a small pool with no trees within few hundred meters.I have to clean it every 2nd day. The filters in it will probably not last a season. Does not get to the step. Cleans ok but needs lots of cleaning. If we go away for a week what would happen. Show details
Chris
ChrisSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
chrissy
chrissy

Dolphin s300i

I purchased my robot 1mth ago, its the best purchase I have made for a long time. We have had our pool of 7ys i wish I had bought one when we got the pool. So easy to use, great that it cleans the walls too. Makes our busy life a lot easier with one less thing to clean.  Show details
Lid
Lid2 posts

$2400+ then $650 for new motor & CPU after only 4 years!

Robot has been in for repaired twice in 4 years. Told it requires new motor and CPU for $650. Would have been better off purchasing a cheaper brand and replacing it each year. With such a huge outlay one would expect the motor to last longer. This should be covered under Australian consumer law. Show details
Charry
CharryQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Chris H.
Chris H.
  Fair Incentive

Great designed unit with quality to match!

I had JB Pool construction build my in ground pool and spa. The Maytronics range Jamie believed was at the forefront of the Robotic pool cleaner market and rightly so.

I chose the s300i over the m400 for 2 main reasons,
1. App wifi connectivity
2. Design of the large filter/Catchment basket

I have a large amount of leaves and dust on my acreage property and the 300i takes care of it with ease!

Great choice all round! Show details ·  1

Eduardo C.
Eduardo C.

The grill/outlet on the lid of my s200 has just started to get clogged with leaves. This has never happened before. I have had it for just over 1yr. I have checked the impeller and it is clean. Is there a problem with the rapid release drain flap? Do I need to replace the fine filters?

Ty Ty L.

Hi, we just moved to a house with a pool that has lots of pine leaves falling into it. Unfortunately our old s300i is not hoovering up these leaves as they tend to be stuck/cogged up near the filter entrance. Is it something wrong with the pool cleaner or an issue when dealing with this type of leaves?

Ty Ty L.

The pine leaves are spread across the pool. looks like the spiky pine leaves are getting clogged at the opening of the dolphin filter entrance. Is this an issue with Dolphin pool cleaners picking up small pine leaves, approx 2-3cm in length?

Dom F.
Dom F.

Has anyone ever experienced the no mode screen?

See all Maytronics Dolphin S 300i questions