Maytronics Dolphin S 300i

Maytronics Dolphin S 300i

See the Best Robotic Pool Cleaners in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Maytronics

• Pool Size

lois H.
lois H.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Very grateful for this robot pool cleaner

Best cleaner I have owned

Best cleaner I have owned, much easier to use than the suction cleaners and does a much better job on the stairs and walls of the pool. Pricey but worth it

Maytronics A.MaytronicsSend a private message

Thank you for your feedback on your new Dolphin. We are so glad to hear that it is easy to use and that it's doing such a great job on the pool's stairs and pool! Have a great day!

Pool owner Melb
Pool owner MelbGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

An absolute cracker!

Bought new house.
Pool overhung by neighbour's large eucalypt. Leaves, gum nuts, bark constantly float in.
Vacuuming every 1-2 days. Excellent performance in all modes. Easy to use, easy to clean. Good purchase.

Maytronics A.MaytronicsSend a private message

Thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that the Dolphin is doing such a great job in keeping the poor clean and is maintaining the debris from the overhanging trees while also being easy to use! Have a great day.

Amir H.
Amir H.Darwin, NT

High price does not mean quality

Lisa T.Sydney, NSW

Love Maytronics Dolphin S3

Love the Maytronics Dolphin S3--i, its the best product we have ever purchased, seamlessly cleaning all around and up and down leaving our pool crystal clear and refreshing, the blue booth control also easy to use and program completed install everything within 10mins... thank you - excellent product !!

Purchased in at Maytronics for $2,500.

Maytronics A.MaytronicsSend a private message

Hello Lisa - thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We are so glad to hear that the Dolphin S300i was easy to set up and install and that it is keeping the pool sparkling clean! Have a great day.

RoySydney, NSW

A substandard product with poor client support and a warranty that is not honored.

Just for those who are thinking of spending $2k plus with Maytronics. Think again! I purchased a Maytronics S300i robotic cleaner just over two years ago. It's been back to the factory five times for repair during this "warranty" period. Last time the repair bill was $350.00. I'm not sure how a warranty works when the items that wear out as a result of its use are not covered by the warranty. The control unit will only operate in 7 day segments. After 7 days the entire system turns itself off and ceases to operate. Maytronics is unable to fix this fault at all. Probably a product to be avoided. When it breaks down again I'll just put it into the Otto and buy a different brand. Don't say no one warned you!

Purchased in at Sydney's Best Pool Service for $2,250.

Glenn V.
Glenn V.South East Queensland, QLD

Set and forget

We have had the dolfin s300i since sept16 (4+ yrs) it was supplied with the pool contract. it was repaired once under warranty and had run without issue until recently. Unable to Find any repair info online I persisted and found that the ‘cable anti twist coupling’ in the power cord was faulty. I was able to pull it apart , repair pins,relube oring and re assemble . It was just not making good connection inside. Has been fine since and is a good alround cleaner doing sides and collecting most leaves. We have lots of small leaf trees. I have only had the pool too far gone in hot weather twice where I had to brush clean the pool.
Glenn

Maytronics A.MaytronicsSend a private message

Hi Glenn. Thank you for your feedback regarding your Dolphin S300i. We are glad to hear that the robot has been working well and that once the cable problem was resolved, it has been working well since. Have a great day.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Chris v.
Chris v.Perth, WA

Really consider before you buy.

This cleaner needs more attension than my $100 aldi cleaner. Maybe my pool is to big 9x4.5. No satifaction guaranteed warrenty. That shouls spook you from the start. Can see it been great in a small pool with no trees within few hundred meters.I have to clean it every 2nd day. The filters in it will probably not last a season. Does not get to the step. Cleans ok but needs lots of cleaning. If we go away for a week what would happen.

Purchased in for $2,600.

Chris
ChrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Does a very good job. Way better than manually scrubbing and vacuuming

Purchased in for $2,410.

Dolphin s300i

I purchased my robot 1mth ago, its the best purchase I have made for a long time. We have had our pool of 7ys i wish I had bought one when we got the pool. So easy to use, great that it cleans the walls too. Makes our busy life a lot easier with one less thing to clean.

Purchased in for $2,000.

$2400+ then $650 for new motor & CPU after only 4 years!

Robot has been in for repaired twice in 4 years. Told it requires new motor and CPU for $650. Would have been better off purchasing a cheaper brand and replacing it each year. With such a huge outlay one would expect the motor to last longer. This should be covered under Australian consumer law.

• Incentivised Review No
Charry
CharrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Waste of money - and a lot of money to waste!

Purchased in at Zodiac pool store Redcliffe for $2,000.

Find out how Maytronics Dolphin S 300i compares to other Robotic Pool Cleaners

Great designed unit with quality to match!

I had JB Pool construction build my in ground pool and spa. The Maytronics range Jamie believed was at the forefront of the Robotic pool cleaner market and rightly so.

I chose the s300i over the m400 for 2 main reasons,
1. App wifi connectivity
2. Design of the large filter/Catchment basket

I have a large amount of leaves and dust on my acreage property and the 300i takes care of it with ease!

Great choice all round!

MAKES IT SO EASY

I love this 'set and forget' pool cleaner. living in extremely red dust environment is made bearable with the dolphin s300i. makes picking up dirt and debris easy! THANK YOU

Purchased in at Poolside Orange for $2,400.

Maytronics A.MaytronicsSend a private message

Hi Ammo71! Thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that your robot is easy to "set and forget" and is doing such a great job in collecting debris and keeping the pool clean. Have a great day.

David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dolphin 300 si

This unit gets stuck on main drain even when pump is off also I have brick pavers around my pool. Can not help little pebbles from getting into pool. This machine will never pick it up yet previously my tiger shark did great, sorry I did not buy another tiger shark.

Purchased for $1,400.

Elroy B.
Elroy B.asked

I had my S300i for 6mths and at first it worked well however lately it doesn't seem to pick up leaves and it seems I'm forever clearer the impeller. Can anyone tell me if the black sock wears out and if it needs replacing for it the machine to clean properly?

Lisa T.

Don’t hesitate to contact Maytronics directly they are so helpful and very attentive just in case there is an underling issue, I’m sure they will resolve your problem .. also try putting the setting on ultra clean every 2nd or 3rd day

Adam J.
Adam J.

Mines doing the same, it turns out my rapid drain flap is missing. This creates the suction. No idea where the heck this has gone, but it ain’t there now.

Elroy B.
Elroy B.asked

Hi everyone, I've recently purchased a S200 and I was impressed with the machine (cleaner), but decided I need the flexibility to program start and cycles times, so I upgraded to S300i. My opinion about the machine hasn't changed, but I'm incredibly frustrated with the robot (control unit). The S200 had a control panel with function keys for the weekly start cycles that didn't work and now that I've upgraded to the S300i, the control panel don't have the function keys and rely completely on the bluetooth and wifi connectivity that also doesn't work. I've upgraded and payed more money for functions I'm not getting. What am I missing here, the blue wifi indicator is showing it is connected but the app is stuck on "receiving info from robot". Has anyone else had this issue. One extremely frustrated and unhappy customer.

Roslyn M.
Roslyn M.asked

Will it clean non tiled pools?
I above ground pool.

Lid
Lid

It will clean a fibreglass pool

See all Maytronics Dolphin S 300i questions

Get an answer from our members and Maytronics representatives

CategoryRobotic Pool Cleaners