Maytronics Dolphin S 300i

Listing monitored by Maytronics

• Pool Size

Amir H.
Amir H.Darwin, NT

High price does not mean quality

Purchased in October 2015.

Lisa T.
Lisa T.Sydney, NSW

Love Maytronics Dolphin S3

Love the Maytronics Dolphin S3--i, its the best product we have ever purchased, seamlessly cleaning all around and up and down leaving our pool crystal clear and refreshing, the blue booth control also easy to use and program completed install everything within 10mins... thank you - excellent product !!

Purchased in July 2021 at Maytronics for $2,500.00.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hello Lisa - thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We are so glad to hear that the Dolphin S300i was easy to set up and install and that it is keeping the pool sparkling clean! Have a great day.

RoySydney, NSW

A substandard product with poor client support and a warranty that is not honored.

Just for those who are thinking of spending $2k plus with Maytronics. Think again! I purchased a Maytronics S300i robotic cleaner just over two years ago. It's been back to the factory five times for repair during this "warranty" period. Last time the repair bill was $350.00. I'm not sure how a warranty works when the items that wear out as a result of its use are not covered by the warranty. The control unit will only operate in 7 day segments. After 7 days the entire system turns itself off and ceases to operate. Maytronics is unable to fix this fault at all. Probably a product to be avoided. When it breaks down again I'll just put it into the Otto and buy a different brand. Don't say no one warned you!

Purchased in April 2020 at Sydney's Best Pool Service for $2,250.00.

Glenn V.
Glenn V.South East Queensland, QLD

Set and forget

We have had the dolfin s300i since sept16 (4+ yrs) it was supplied with the pool contract. it was repaired once under warranty and had run without issue until recently. Unable to Find any repair info online I persisted and found that the ‘cable anti twist coupling’ in the power cord was faulty. I was able to pull it apart , repair pins,relube oring and re assemble . It was just not making good connection inside. Has been fine since and is a good alround cleaner doing sides and collecting most leaves. We have lots of small leaf trees. I have only had the pool too far gone in hot weather twice where I had to brush clean the pool.
Glenn

Purchased in September 2016.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Glenn. Thank you for your feedback regarding your Dolphin S300i. We are glad to hear that the robot has been working well and that once the cable problem was resolved, it has been working well since. Have a great day.

Chris v.
Chris v.Perth, WA

Really consider before you buy.

This cleaner needs more attension than my $100 aldi cleaner. Maybe my pool is to big 9x4.5. No satifaction guaranteed warrenty. That shouls spook you from the start. Can see it been great in a small pool with no trees within few hundred meters.I have to clean it every 2nd day. The filters in it will probably not last a season. Does not get to the step. Cleans ok but needs lots of cleaning. If we go away for a week what would happen.

Purchased in December 2020 for $2,600.00.

Chris
ChrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Does a very good job. Way better than manually scrubbing and vacuuming

Purchased in December 2020 for $2,410.00.

Dolphin s300i

I purchased my robot 1mth ago, its the best purchase I have made for a long time. We have had our pool of 7ys i wish I had bought one when we got the pool. So easy to use, great that it cleans the walls too. Makes our busy life a lot easier with one less thing to clean.

Purchased in November 2020 for $2,000.00.

$2400+ then $650 for new motor & CPU after only 4 years!

Robot has been in for repaired twice in 4 years. Told it requires new motor and CPU for $650. Would have been better off purchasing a cheaper brand and replacing it each year. With such a huge outlay one would expect the motor to last longer. This should be covered under Australian consumer law.

Purchased in October 2016.

Charry
CharrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Waste of money - and a lot of money to waste!

Purchased in October 2017 at Zodiac pool store Redcliffe for $2,000.00.

Find out how Maytronics Dolphin S 300i compares to other Robotic Pool Cleaners

Great designed unit with quality to match!

I had JB Pool construction build my in ground pool and spa. The Maytronics range Jamie believed was at the forefront of the Robotic pool cleaner market and rightly so.

I chose the s300i over the m400 for 2 main reasons,
1. App wifi connectivity
2. Design of the large filter/Catchment basket

I have a large amount of leaves and dust on my acreage property and the 300i takes care of it with ease!

Great choice all round!

Purchased in June 2020.

MAKES IT SO EASY

I love this 'set and forget' pool cleaner. living in extremely red dust environment is made bearable with the dolphin s300i. makes picking up dirt and debris easy! THANK YOU

Purchased in June 2020 at Poolside Orange for $2,400.00.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Ammo71! Thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that your robot is easy to "set and forget" and is doing such a great job in collecting debris and keeping the pool clean. Have a great day.

David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dolphin 300 si

This unit gets stuck on main drain even when pump is off also I have brick pavers around my pool. Can not help little pebbles from getting into pool. This machine will never pick it up yet previously my tiger shark did great, sorry I did not buy another tiger shark.

Purchased for $1,400.00.

Gold_Member
Gold_MemberAU

Disappointing

Had it a month and pretty disappointed with it.
It is pretty random how it goes around the pool. There are times when it just goes backwood and then forward, in half a meter.
The impeller isn't strong enough to keep it pressed on the waterline tiles.

The cost is excessive when compared to the results.

Purchased in March 2020 for $2,100.00.

R.A.K
R.A.KSydney, NSW

Outstanding pool cleaner

Purchased in March 2020.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We are happy to hear that your Dolphin S300i is performing well and has been able to remove the ash, dust and larger debris that has fallen into the pool and keep it clean.

Couldn't be happier.

Recently purchased the Dolphin S300i. Great product. Pool looks amazing. Got ride of the dust and leaf matter with ease. Simple to use and to clean. Manual drive mode on phone allows you to target problem areas.

Purchased in March 2020.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Mike. Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that your Dolphin S300i had made the pool much easier to clean and maintain.

Read more reviews - page 2

Elroy B.
Elroy B.asked

Hi everyone, I've recently purchased a S200 and I was impressed with the machine (cleaner), but decided I need the flexibility to program start and cycles times, so I upgraded to S300i. My opinion about the machine hasn't changed, but I'm incredibly frustrated with the robot (control unit). The S200 had a control panel with function keys for the weekly start cycles that didn't work and now that I've upgraded to the S300i, the control panel don't have the function keys and rely completely on the bluetooth and wifi connectivity that also doesn't work. I've upgraded and payed more money for functions I'm not getting. What am I missing here, the blue wifi indicator is showing it is connected but the app is stuck on "receiving info from robot". Has anyone else had this issue. One extremely frustrated and unhappy customer.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Elroy. When using wifi as the preferred method for connectivity for the My Dolphin Plus smartphone application, ensure that both wi-fi and Bluetooth are enabled and that Location Services are also enabled as this allows the My Dolphin Plus smartphone application the access to the device to allow connection. These options should also be prompted when using the application.

A strong wi-fi presence be present in the area of the power supply is recommended as this allows the connection to take place. Should the signal strength be less than required, a wi-fi extender may be able to provide the solution to assist in boosting the connection and allow the connection and if using an extender, ensure to connect into this network. If the smartphone application gets to the final stage and is then unable to connect, this is generally due to signal strength. Please also note that the wi-fis frequency is required to be set to 2.4Ghz as this is what is supported by the robot’s power supply.

Please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Team on customercareau@maytronics.com or 1300 693 657 option 2 for any further assistance.

Roslyn M.
Roslyn M.asked

Will it clean non tiled pools?
I above ground pool.

Lid
Lid

It will clean a fibreglass pool

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Rosalynd. The Dolphin S300i is versatile for use on a variety of pool surfaces such as but not limited to tile, fibreglass, pebblecrete, and vinyl. Please feel free to visit us at https://maytronics.com.au/support/find-a-dealer/ to locate the closest dealer that is also able to assist.

Beages
Beagesasked

I purchased a S300i cleaner approx 3 months ago, replacing an old Zodiac robotic cleaner. To say I'm disappointed with the unit would be an understatement. The unit is not letting leaves come all the way into the basket while cleaning. Everything gets stuck in the black cloth section of the basket. I've read a previous response to this problem where you recommend scooping the pool first - kind of defeats the purpose of having this type of unit don't you think? I don't consider the amount of debris to be excessive and the previous cleaner coped fine. The unit is getting blocked very easily and I have to unblock it several times during its cycle to clear the chute.

Can you please advise how I go about getting a different machine under warranty ? Failing this, I'd like to discuss getting a refund. Thanks

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Beages. Thank you for your feedback. The Dolphin S300i has a dual filter whereby the filter basket is fitted with the ultra fine filter panels and the net filter basket sits within it. If a large amount of leaves are present in the pool and if the filter basket requires cleaning mid cleaning cycle, manual removal of these is recommended as this minimises any blockage from the non return flap and into the filter basket. It is recommended to discuss any swap to a different model or refund with the store of purchase.

See all Maytronics Dolphin S 300i questions

Get an answer from our members and Maytronics representatives

CategoryRobotic Pool Cleaners