Maytronics Dolphin S 300i

Maytronics Dolphin S 300i

Grantk

GrantkPerth, WA

The best pool cleaner we've owned

We have a large pool and neighboring trees drop leaves & twigs into the pool. This unit although expensive cleans all this debris without any trouble.
After an initial issue which was sorted by Maytronics and the agent extremely promptly this unit has not missed a beat. The unit climbs the walls of the pool then moves sideways cleaning along the waterline as well as the floor and within a couple of hours of setting the unit up the pool is spotless

Purchased in September 2019 at Poolmart Joondalup for $2,250.00.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Thank you so much for your kind words Grant. The Maytronics Customer Care Team are here to help. Kind Regards Dee.

Alan.HSydney, NSW

Excellent Pool Cleaner

Have owned the pool cleaner for 7 months now and hasn't missed a beat, pool is surrounded by trees so lots of leaf litter and dust, so far so good, easy to use compared to setting up a suction cleaner, just hoping for the high cost of the unit it goes forever.

Purchased in February 2019 for $2,200.00.

Peter

PeterVictoria

Great pool cleaner we love it

We live in a very heavily treed area so our pool is constantly filled with debris from leaves to small sticks, the Dolphin 300i cleans it all up with ease, it very easy to empty and clean the filters, we set and forget.

Purchased in December 2018.

Mel

MelIllawarra, NSW

Great pool cleaner

Bought S300i 4 months ago and pleased with it so far. It's expensive but I've had 3 other cleaners before this one (in 15 years) and this is the best so far. The best thing is that it's not connected to the pool pump so the pump can run without the extra load of a cleaner. We have a large pool that collects a lot of leaves so I have to empty the basket 4-5 times a day until it's cleared out - but that's ok as I had to do that with the pool filter basket anyway. Does not clean the steps - tries to but doesn't succeed so I usually vacuum them manually. You can do it with the app but it's a bit of a hassle and the last couple of times I tried to use the app it didn't work- not a major problem to me though. So far so good.

Purchased in February 2019 at Poolside Shoalhaven.

phil

philSydney, NSW

best buy ever

Love this pool cleaner. Thought our pool was clean with our old cleaner but couldn't believe the difference when we got the maytronics cleaner. It is now crystal clear all the time. never have anything in the pool it picks up everything.

Purchased for $2,200.00.

Jim

JimSydney, NSW

The perfect pool guy

My Dolphin has taken over all the work I used to have to do myself or pay a pool guy to clean the leaves and debris from overhanging trees.

It is just set and forget and clean the basket every so often

Purchased at Tongarra Pools Hornsby.

Kim HPerth, WA

Great Cleaner but needs a few improvements

Purchased in April 2016 for $1,900.00.

Phil

PhilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waste of money

Made some pretty good decisions on pool equipment before but this is not one of them. Have had the unit for 2 years and 3 months and in that time the controller has had to be replaced on site by a rep, have had problems with the app which were resolved and the power cable had to be replaced under warranty because it was faulty. Now I have had to pay 325 dollars to have an impeller fixed for a unit that was cleaned weekly and it was cited as maintenance. I would say more likely poor design. When it cleans it cleans well but it comes at a cost. Poor product and clearly badly designed

Purchased in November 2016 for $2,300.00.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Phil. Could you please contact us on 1300 693 657 or at customercareau@maytronics.com as we would like to further discuss the problems that you had been experiencing with your robot.

Steve

SteveCastlemaine

Poor after sales support

We have a large vinyl pool with a deep end, the debris in the pool was gum leaves and the cleaner worked pretty good......while it worked. Every season since we bought it three years ago we've had to send it back to the supplier for repairs as it ends up turning in circles and doing nothing at all. Every year the same problem, now Maytronics say they will not fix it anymore nor will they do any refund at all. Were left with a $1500 lump of plastic that doesnt work. The cleaners work ok when they do work, but the support will not be there for you when it breaks, and it will break.

Date PurchasedFeb 2014
Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Steve, we would like to offer you some product support. Can you please call us on 1300 693 657 so we can confirm you products details and history. We will also send you a PM to touch base that way.

Probably the Best Robot available

This is my third Robot. Starting with the Zodiac V3 - good, then an AstralPool RTX - better, and now i have the Maytronics S300i. Obviously they all get better with evolving technology but the S300i really is miles ahead of the pack. Great smart phone connectivity and a really effective cleaner. Been in the pool for 8 months now which i know they say is not the right thing to do but what evs... Been tracking around cleaning the pool without fault, i dont use the timer any more, i just turn it on with my iphone when i see the pool is dirty from the bedroom window!! So cool. And the little light on the front makes night time running cool also...
Very good product so far..

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Maytronics A.Maytronics

Thanks for your review, please get in touch if there is anything we can do to help.

Matt C

WOW - An expensive boat anchor.

Very disappointed with this pool cleaner. Was told how good and reliable they were by the supplier, however had had trouble with it after 12 months not cleaning the pool properly and stopping intermittently. When I rang and advised of the issues was told it more than likely my pool walls and a dirty filter on the unit.

Now it is out of warranty it has stopped completely and has issues that require a new drive motor. Very disappointed Maytronics as I believe the motor has been on the way out whilst under warranty.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Matt C, we at Maytronics are sorry to hear about this experience. We would like to look into this to see how we can help turn your experience around. We will send you a private message to connect.

Matt C

Thanks will wait to hear from you.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Matt, your message should be in your Product Review inbox.

carlo

Spotless pool, great investment

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Paul

Paulasked

Can i find a dealer in the philippines?

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Paul, Thank you for your enquiry. You can contact our South East Asian Team on +63 917 871 4241. Alternatively, if you are wanting to message your contact details to me, I can arrange to have one our Customer Care Team members call you.

Blair W.

Blair W.asked

Does this cleaner work on smooth tiled pools with walls set from floor at right angles? Struggling to find something that will climb walls and do water lines for my pool. Most fall away

Alan.H

Hi Blair, my pool is a smooth painted pool but is curved floor to wall and has no problem climbing the wall to scrub the water line. I first saw the S300i on display in a Perspex box that climbed the wall at a sharp right angle so I can’t see why it couldn’t do that for you. Maytronics will have a local rep in your area that can come and try out the cleaner before committing to a purchase.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Blair. The Dolphin S300i is suitable for use on various surface types, including tile. If you are unsure as to whether this particular robot may be suitable, we recommend scheduling a demonstration with your closest Maytronics dealer. Please visit us at https://book.mydolphin.com.au/ to arrange a demonstration or, contact our Customer Care Team on 1300 693 657 option 2 or customercareau@maytronics.com for further information. Have a great day.

l smithasked

can I direct my S300I around the pool with the power supply?

Kim H

No not at all, only with the phone app, which in my opinion was rubbish at best, but the power supply has no control at all beyond selecting quick clean (floor only) or full clean, and a few programs such as once a day or every second day (i think) but I don't use those as i don't leave the unit in the pool.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Good Morning. If you would like the option to manually drive your Dolphin S300i, this is able to be done via the MyDolphin smartphone application as it is not able to be done from the power supply itself. Please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care team on 1300 693 657 option 2 or customercareau@maytronics.com for further information.

thanks

Get an answer from our members and Maytronics representatives