Maytronics Dolphin S 300i

Maytronics Dolphin S 300i

4.1

• Pool Size

Great designed unit with quality to match!

I had JB Pool construction build my in ground pool and spa. The Maytronics range Jamie believed was at the forefront of the Robotic pool cleaner market and rightly so.

I chose the s300i over the m400 for 2 main reasons,
1. App wifi connectivity
2. Design of the large filter/Catchment basket

I have a large amount of leaves and dust on my acreage property and the 300i takes care of it with ease!

Great choice all round!

Purchased in June 2020.

MAKES IT SO EASY

I love this 'set and forget' pool cleaner. living in extremely red dust environment is made bearable with the dolphin s300i. makes picking up dirt and debris easy! THANK YOU

Purchased in June 2020 at Poolside Orange for A$2,400.00.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Ammo71! Thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that your robot is easy to "set and forget" and is doing such a great job in collecting debris and keeping the pool clean. Have a great day.

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dolphin 300 si

This unit gets stuck on main drain even when pump is off also I have brick pavers around my pool. Can not help little pebbles from getting into pool. This machine will never pick it up yet previously my tiger shark did great, sorry I did not buy another tiger shark.

Purchased for A$1,400.00.

Gold_Member

Gold_MemberAU

Disappointing

Had it a month and pretty disappointed with it.
It is pretty random how it goes around the pool. There are times when it just goes backwood and then forward, in half a meter.
The impeller isn't strong enough to keep it pressed on the waterline tiles.

The cost is excessive when compared to the results.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$2,100.00.

R.A.K

R.A.KSydney, NSW

Outstanding pool cleaner

Purchased in March 2020.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We are happy to hear that your Dolphin S300i is performing well and has been able to remove the ash, dust and larger debris that has fallen into the pool and keep it clean.

Couldn't be happier.

Recently purchased the Dolphin S300i. Great product. Pool looks amazing. Got ride of the dust and leaf matter with ease. Simple to use and to clean. Manual drive mode on phone allows you to target problem areas.

Purchased in March 2020.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Mike. Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that your Dolphin S300i had made the pool much easier to clean and maintain.

Grantk

GrantkPerth, WA

The best pool cleaner we've owned

We have a large pool and neighboring trees drop leaves & twigs into the pool. This unit although expensive cleans all this debris without any trouble.
After an initial issue which was sorted by Maytronics and the agent extremely promptly this unit has not missed a beat. The unit climbs the walls of the pool then moves sideways cleaning along the waterline as well as the floor and within a couple of hours of setting the unit up the pool is spotless

Purchased in September 2019 at Poolmart Joondalup for A$2,250.00.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Thank you so much for your kind words Grant. The Maytronics Customer Care Team are here to help. Kind Regards Dee.

Alan.H

Alan.HSydney, NSW

Excellent Pool Cleaner

Have owned the pool cleaner for 7 months now and hasn't missed a beat, pool is surrounded by trees so lots of leaf litter and dust, so far so good, easy to use compared to setting up a suction cleaner, just hoping for the high cost of the unit it goes forever.

Purchased in February 2019 for A$2,200.00.

Peter

PeterVictoria

Great pool cleaner we love it

We live in a very heavily treed area so our pool is constantly filled with debris from leaves to small sticks, the Dolphin 300i cleans it all up with ease, it very easy to empty and clean the filters, we set and forget.

Purchased in December 2018.

Mel

MelIllawarra, NSW

Great pool cleaner

Bought S300i 4 months ago and pleased with it so far. It's expensive but I've had 3 other cleaners before this one (in 15 years) and this is the best so far. The best thing is that it's not connected to the pool pump so the pump can run without the extra load of a cleaner. We have a large pool that collects a lot of leaves so I have to empty the basket 4-5 times a day until it's cleared out - but that's ok as I had to do that with the pool filter basket anyway. Does not clean the steps - tries to but doesn't succeed so I usually vacuum them manually. You can do it with the app but it's a bit of a hassle and the last couple of times I tried to use the app it didn't work- not a major problem to me though. So far so good.

Purchased in February 2019 at Poolside Shoalhaven.

phil

philSydney, NSW

best buy ever

Love this pool cleaner. Thought our pool was clean with our old cleaner but couldn't believe the difference when we got the maytronics cleaner. It is now crystal clear all the time. never have anything in the pool it picks up everything.

Purchased for A$2,200.00.

Jim

JimSydney, NSW

The perfect pool guy

My Dolphin has taken over all the work I used to have to do myself or pay a pool guy to clean the leaves and debris from overhanging trees.

It is just set and forget and clean the basket every so often

Purchased at Tongarra Pools Hornsby.

Kim H

Kim HPerth, WA

Great Cleaner but needs a few improvements

Purchased in April 2016 for A$1,900.00.

Phil

PhilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waste of money

Made some pretty good decisions on pool equipment before but this is not one of them. Have had the unit for 2 years and 3 months and in that time the controller has had to be replaced on site by a rep, have had problems with the app which were resolved and the power cable had to be replaced under warranty because it was faulty. Now I have had to pay 325 dollars to have an impeller fixed for a unit that was cleaned weekly and it was cited as maintenance. I would say more likely poor design. When it cleans it cleans well but it comes at a cost. Poor product and clearly badly designed

Purchased in November 2016 for A$2,300.00.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Phil. Could you please contact us on 1300 693 657 or at customercareau@maytronics.com as we would like to further discuss the problems that you had been experiencing with your robot.

Steve

SteveCastlemaine

Poor after sales support

We have a large vinyl pool with a deep end, the debris in the pool was gum leaves and the cleaner worked pretty good......while it worked. Every season since we bought it three years ago we've had to send it back to the supplier for repairs as it ends up turning in circles and doing nothing at all. Every year the same problem, now Maytronics say they will not fix it anymore nor will they do any refund at all. Were left with a $1500 lump of plastic that doesnt work. The cleaners work ok when they do work, but the support will not be there for you when it breaks, and it will break.

Date PurchasedFeb 2014
Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Steve, we would like to offer you some product support. Can you please call us on 1300 693 657 so we can confirm you products details and history. We will also send you a PM to touch base that way.

Probably the Best Robot available

This is my third Robot. Starting with the Zodiac V3 - good, then an AstralPool RTX - better, and now i have the Maytronics S300i. Obviously they all get better with evolving technology but the S300i really is miles ahead of the pack. Great smart phone connectivity and a really effective cleaner. Been in the pool for 8 months now which i know they say is not the right thing to do but what evs... Been tracking around cleaning the pool without fault, i dont use the timer any more, i just turn it on with my iphone when i see the pool is dirty from the bedroom window!! So cool. And the little light on the front makes night time running cool also...
Very good product so far..

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Maytronics A.Maytronics

Thanks for your review, please get in touch if there is anything we can do to help.

Matt C

WOW - An expensive boat anchor.

Very disappointed with this pool cleaner. Was told how good and reliable they were by the supplier, however had had trouble with it after 12 months not cleaning the pool properly and stopping intermittently. When I rang and advised of the issues was told it more than likely my pool walls and a dirty filter on the unit.

Now it is out of warranty it has stopped completely and has issues that require a new drive motor. Very disappointed Maytronics as I believe the motor has been on the way out whilst under warranty.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Matt C, we at Maytronics are sorry to hear about this experience. We would like to look into this to see how we can help turn your experience around. We will send you a private message to connect.

Matt C

Thanks will wait to hear from you.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Matt, your message should be in your Product Review inbox.

carlo

Spotless pool, great investment

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Roel

Roelasked

I'm now using the Dolphin 300i for a few weeks and are a bit disappointed by the limited App capabilities. Why are simple features like you can find on almost all other robotic cleaners such as how long is left on the cleaning cycle not available??? Nor in the app and not on the controller box??? They are available on the other robotic cleaners in the market like Zodiac.

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Roel. Thank you for your feedback. The features available on the My Dolphin application assist in allowing extra options to become available in the programming and use of your robot. Our team that looks after the smartphone application are continuously making improvements in its functionality. The countdown timer for a robot's cleaning cycle is not currently an available feature however, we are unable to advise at this time as to whether it will become available in the future.

kevin d

kevin dasked

rubbish keeps getting sucked into impeller is this a standard problem

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Kevin. Debris may become caught in the impeller n instances such as if the filters are dirty or clogged with debris, if the filter panels are not correctly installed into the filter basket and/or if the filter basket is not correctly fitted into the robot. The type of debris may also contribute to any debris getting caught in the impeller, such as hair etc.

Francine

Francineasked

Hello, I purchased a 300i last July and used it for approximately 6 weeks before I tucked it away for winter. I put it in my pool the first week of June and it wouldn't move. Did all the trouble shooting and still nothing. Took it to where I purchased it and after about a week they told me the motor was bad. They said that Maytronics was aware of this problem and that I would likely just be given a new robotic vacuum. After waiting 6 weeks for an answer, I received a message today stating that my vacuum was "fixed" and ready to be picked up. As you can imagine, I do not want a "refurbished" dolphin robotic vac when I paid for a new one and used it for only 6 weeks. I am dissatisfied with this outcome. Can you please tell me who can take care of this for me?

Maytronics A.Maytronics

Hi Francine. In the event that a robot requires repair during its warranty period, the robot will be assessed and repaired accordingly. We are unaware as to the dealer that advised that the robot would be replaced and are also unaware of any "bad motors" or that this is a known issue. It is Maytronics process to allow assessment of a robot during its warranty period and take the required steps to ensure its repair and return. Please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Team on 1300 693 657 option 2 or via email to customercareau@maytronics.com with the robot's serial number and your location and postcode for any further assistance.

Get an answer from our members and Maytronics representatives