4.1

4.4

jennifergonzalezjgon
jennifergonzalezjgonSydney, NSW

Saves me loads of time

It's pretty easy to use, just drop it in and let it do its thing. Cleans the pool way better than I ever did, getting all the nooks and crannies. It's quiet too, doesn't make a racket while it's working. Show details ·  1
Daniel B.
Daniel B.Sydney, NSW

Good price

Excellent product! I can easily say that it is the best pool cleaner I have owned, without question. Show details ·  1
chaudhryusmansana552
chaudhryusmansana552Sydney, NSW

So far so good!

Works very good at the correct suction pressure, simple set up, just follow directions. Show details ·  1
Miller R C.
Miller R C.Sydney, NSW

Good performance

I have to say we didn't want to spend too much on a cleaner, but when we demoed the X40 Plus we couldn't go back - it performed heaps better than our suction cleaner and we get to support our local pool store. Show details ·  1
harrodoyama
harrodoyamaSydney, NSW

Good experience

We looked a a few robots, noticed a few cheaper robots and I have to say I'm so pleased we chose a Dolphin. You get what you pay for. Our Dolphin pool cleaner is a million times better than a few other demos we had. Never had a cleaner pool. Show details ·  1
nilbog
nilbogSydney, NSW47 posts

Cleans well however…

Does the most important thing well and cleans the whole pool spotlessly including the waterline and has been doing so for 6 months.

Has a number of issues however
- twists it’s cord in knots
- turns itself on for no reason a few extra times a week
- if filter even a bit dirty wall climbing ability becomes poor
- wifi has poor reception compared to other IOT devices Show details

Helen J
Helen J6 posts
  Fair Incentive Dolphin X40 Plus

After 20 years of suction cleaning now my pool is perfect!

I have heavy leaf and dust drop from overhanging trees. Previous suction cleaners and manual vacuuming were ineffective and laborious. Now in two hours per day my pool is kept clear of debris apart from some sticks which I can easily scoop up. The pool has never looked so good and cleaning never been so easy. Also the skimmer box is free to take the surface leaves as it was intended. Very happy cystomer Show details ·  1
DarylAustralian Capital Territory3 posts
  Verified Dolphin X40 Plus
Emma
EmmaNew South Wales
  Dolphin X40 Plus

Must have addition for any pool!

This robot cleaner is so easy to use!
- For under $2000 it’s value you can’t go past.
- Came with a caddy which makes it so easy to take from pool area to storage and conveniently holds the controller and cord.
- Easy to use phone app
- We have sandy soil and lots of trees and the fine filter pick up works wonders! The pool is spotless afterwards. Also easy to empty basket.
- No issues with cord tangling or twisting. We laid the cord on the warm concrete when we got it to straighten it out as per our pool shop.
- Does an excellent job on the steps and waterline. The 1 hour floor cleaning option is also convenient Show details ·  1
James
JamesSydney, NSW

Won’t honour warranty

Power pack failed after 14 months. Despite unit being built for exterior use, I was told that due to it being ‘IP54’ it can’t be used outside! When I pointed out this is not mentioned in any of their setup documents there response is that it’s somewhere listed in their warranty documents. They said they would send me the detailed warranty but they haven’t. They even said they had been very busy rejecting claims from lots of people after the recent rain. Show details
Ryan E.
Ryan E.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts
  Dolphin X40 Plus

Best investment you will ever make!

Not cheap but definitely worth the investment. I bought the X40 Plus just over 2 years ago. After manually vacuuming a 50k litre pool, this was a dream! Have never had a problem. Cleans SO well, even the steps! Bluetooth operation not so great but rarely need it. The power lead can get twisted easily and the lead covering doesn't fend so well if left in the water for too long, but all very minor issues. Also highly recommend you get the Caddy for neat storage when not in use and houses the control panel nicely. I can highly recommend the X40 Plus! Show details ·  1
Shane H.
Shane H.Sydney, NSW3 posts

Great cleaner - Wifi enabled

Great cleaner and so easy to use. After seeing feedback, we asked for the swivel cord when purchasing. No issues, it climbs walls effortlessly and has a quick 1 hour floor clean option. Would recommend A+++  Show details ·  2
My Wise D.
My Wise D.Sydney, NSW
  Dolphin X40 Plus

Best cleaner ever does awesome in my pool no issues

Bought brand new from Poolsmart True Blue Canberra and had it delivered to my doorstep within 3 days brand new in the box
Does the walls floor and tiles awesome
No issues at all
Never tangles and never misses a spot
Don’t waste your money on any other cleaner the Dolphin x40 plus is the way to go.

Show details ·  1

Kate P
Kate P
  Fair Incentive Dolphin X40 Plus

Definitely worth purchasing!

We’ve had our Dolphin for 6 months and we can’t fault it! It’s very easy to use and clean. Our pool is so much cleaner, as well as our skimmer box. Money well spent! Show details ·  1
Cam S
Cam SBrisbane5 posts
  Verified Dolphin X40 Plus

Nick
Nick · Dolphin X40 Plus

hi. my x40 plus isn't catching fine dirt on the inner filter anymore. It was when I first purchased it a few months ago. It aways had fine dust in it. I always wash filters out after each use but the inner fine filter is now always clean. Thanks Nick Toowoomba

acepools
acepools · Dolphin X40 Plus

I have a lap pool that is 17m long and the power point is at the end of the pool. Will the X40+ be able to handle this type of pool with minimal problems?

Craig M.
Craig M. · Dolphin X40 Plus

I have a Maytronics/Dolphin X40+… the blue cable is decomposing?… it is breaking down and dropping blue grainy/powdery residue throughout the pool.
The decay seems only to be where in contact with the water? The pool water chemistry is, and always has been, spot on - please advise

Compare all Maytronics Dolphin X Line listings
CategoryRobotic Pool CleanersRobotic Pool CleanersRobotic Pool CleanersRobotic Pool Cleaners
Price (RRP) $3,099$2,499$3,499$1,249
Cord Length18 m18 m18 m12 m
Pool TypeAbove Ground
Weight7.5 kg7.5 kg11.5 kg6.5 kg
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)3 year(s)2 year(s)
ManualDownload manualDownload manual