Mazda Dealers

Mazda Dealers

DPC

DPCMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service by Ming

We ordered a Mazda CX30 from Edwardstown Mazda in August. Ming our sales consultant sold the car to us. The car did not arrive until November and Ming rang us a few times to tell us where the car was and the expected delivery date. We collected the car on 16/11/20 and Ming went through every detail of the car again and what every button did. Ming is very professional, caring, informative and helpful. Thank you Ming

Store LocationEdwardstown Mazda
Carol Hutchison

Carol HutchisonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great car and wonderful service

Have just bought a CX5 Touring from Ringwood Mazda. The customer service from Grant Ephraims and the team at Ringwood Mazda was exceptional and professional. The car (new) is in pristine condition and drives like a charm. I thoroughly recommend the team for your Mazda driving needs.
Carol Hutchison

Store LocationRingwood Mazda
Darren

DarrenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

2020 BT50 Manual Dual Cab

• +4
Store LocationReynella Mazda / City Mazda Hindmarsh

Torque converter died at 89,000km

2012 BT50. Torque converter shredded itself at 89,000km and threw metal through the gearbox. Mazda service centre unable to diagnose. $10k fix either complete gearbox rebuild or new unit. Mazda Australia refused to assist, believing its reasonable that their gearboxes fail at 90,000km. Really surprised they don’t have more class actions against them.

Omer

OmerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad, deceptive, immature customer service experience at the hands of Caroline Springs dealership

Cathy

CathyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Waste of time

Store LocationEdwardstown SA
David Xu

David XuSydney, NSW

This is excellent service!

My car air condition stops working, I drove my car to John Newell Mazda. Advisor Mr. Mick Ramsay called me in the afternoon saying the AC condenser has a hairline crack, and it is replaced with a new one for free even if my car is out of warranty for nearly one year. They treat customers really well, they help customers not only for money but also offer excellent service. Highly recommend John Newell Mazda!!!

Store LocationJohn Newell Mazda.
Savvy shopper

Savvy shopperAdelaide

Terrible Edwardstown SA Dealership

Store LocationEdwardstown SA
Kirri

KirriPeel, WA

Worst customer I have ever seen!

Store LocationMandurah WA

UNHAPPY CUSTOMER

UNHAPPY CUSTOMERSydney, NSW

WEST END MAZDA VERY BAD SALES EXPERIENCE

Store LocationNORTH PARRAMATTA
Tan

TanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Safety last

Mazda have yet again disappointed me.. first they serviced my old car, then two weeks after the major service it needed a hose replaced, took it in and it never went again.. dead ! So I brought a used one from them, great car apart from the 11 year old tyres that were cracked and perished. In the words of my trusted mechanic it was a death trap. Now it has another safety recall but for obvious reasons I never will go back to Sunshine Coast Mazda so I’ve tried to arrange the recall fix to be done with my mechanic.. they refused, Mazda Australia said they care about my safety ( huge joke) but if I want it fixed I’m to take it back to the people that faked a safety certificate and sent a deadly car out on the road

Store LocationSunshine Coast Mazda
Noble comms

Noble commsQueensland

Cars great, customer service terrible

Store LocationToowoomba
Romany S.

Romany S.Sydney, NSW

Westend Mazda and Mazda Australia

My opinion matters.

My opinion matters.Brisbane

Toowong Mazda in particular.

Store LocationToowong Mazda, Brisbane.
Mousa K.

Mousa K.Sydney, NSW

Fake guarantee

The digital system of models cx5 dose not work and they never change it for you, the guarantee is a fake advertisement. Two times I tried to fix the digital system and asked them to change it because my car was on guaranty but they just update the system and I never could used the official guaranty. do not buy Mazda at all!

Store LocationParramatta

Jerardine Luxhoj

Jerardine LuxhojBrisbane

The car sells itself

I think at a great dealership there is no one person or personality that should stand out.Thats how it is at Caboolture Mazda.It wouldn't matter who sold us the last three cars in fact different sales people.They operate as a highly professional Team a reliable honest company and I would and do recommend this company every time.How cool to have an amazing car to drive around in reliable safe and economical.
Jerardine Luxhoj

Store LocationGrand Prix Mazda Caboolture
Tarique M.

Tarique M.Palmerston, NT

Darwin Mazda - Used vehicles - Think before you go

Although I bought a used vehicle from this dealership, only because I could not find that car anywhere else in Darwin, I found the staff very rude and non-courteous. Also the car I bought was missing a headrest that I did not pick when I was buying (my bad). I asked the dealership about it and they denied. I asked for the photos and those were not provided. Dodgy.

Store LocationDarwin
David

DavidSydney, NSW

Artarmon Mazda Fabulous

I have now bought 3 new cars from this dealership & can't recommend them enough. Suggest you contact Sales Consultant Michael Chuan who is pleasant, professional & commercial. No hard sell approach just simple customer care & assistance. Congratulations Artarmon Mazda - keep it up!

Store LocationArtarmon Mazda

ShaniaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Springwood mazda terrible service

Store LocationSpringwood Mazda

Stanasked

How did Mazda Australia or the dealership resolve those issues? Did anyone successful get a refund on the grounds of major fault of the Australian consumer Law?

Brad W
Brad W

Hey Stan,
Unfortunately MAZDA Australia is dragging their feet.
I have a case manager who is less than helpful and have unfortunately needed to seek legal advice due to their lack of action.

MAZDA Australia have inspected the vehicle and I’ll include an extract of their email.

“We advise that the FTS completed an inspection of the vehicle which included a road test and no abnormalities were found during this inspection. The FTS did however record the following:

LHR seatbelt does not always retract properly. Recommend belt to be replaced.
Osram 60 Watt HB3 Bulbs fitted to High Beam headlamp, GE Brand 55 Watt H11 fitted to vehicle Low Beam headlamp. These are aftermarket headlamps with correct specification for vehicle, but they are not OEM fitment.”

I have contacted my local Dealership and have scheduled a full day with an out of town dealership for them to assist me as the local dealership is in my opinion doing little to nothing to assist or resolve the issue.

I have also recently had additional issues that were brought to the attention of my local dealership within the last week and were agreed to be an issue however, were dismissed a matter of minutes later being “normal operation” without a formal inspection taking place.

If you choose to buy a MAZDA, keep in mind what I have indicated when things go wrong.

Thanks for sharing.

Unfortunately I have already gone down that road of buying a Mazda. I'm currently dealing with multiple electronic failures that comes up randomly and sometimes causing power steering and other safety features to lose functionality while driving. I have asked for a refund last year, but they blamed it on a 3rd party dashcam. However since then, they have disconnected the dashcam but the issue still came back. I have asked for a full refund but I do not think I will get a straight answer that they have transferred the money to my bank account.

Maria

Mariaasked

I have a 2014 Mazda CX-5 diesel AWD, I paid $942 for 4 new tyres at 60,000kms, had my car serviced today at 94,000kms and have been told the tyres are unroadworthy, how is that possible after 34,000 kms, I’m a female and take it very easy and mainly drive just around town. Has anybody else had to replace their tyres this often? Is this due to them not being rotated at every 10,000km service?

ben dover
ben dover

sounds like they are trying to make money out of you. Take your car elsewhere

Micky Mykiasked

I asked a 2015 Plate Mazda at Werribee Mazda. and in fact, they give me a 2014 made year and 2014 compliance certificate car. the 2015 plate was written on contract. I realised it after I drove the 2014 car for 2 years. It was my first car! what do I do? This evil car dealer.

John Belshaw
John Belshaw

Rebecca, I suppose that it's 'caveat emptor' in your case.

What did you mean when you said 'plate'. How they took it, deliberately or otherwise, your request for a certain dated plate could have been interpreted as being first registered in that year. There are many, if not all, cars - not just Mazda vehicles - sell well into the year after its build date, particularly if there has been no change in the model and sales are slow. It doesn't make them worse cars and shouldn't, in theory, bother a buyer when you decide to change yours - at least to buyers who know what they're doing.

When it comes to selling the car, Rebecca, anyone worth their salt will have done a bit of research on the car they desire to purchase. By doing that they will have found that a particular build date, say, week 50 of 2014 was no different to that built on say, week 20 of 2015, and thus concentrate on the condition of the vehicle. Anyone fancying buying a 2015 car that is identical to a 2014 car but is showing evidence of harsh usage and poor maintenance is just being silly.

Keep a record of your services and keep a log book. Any discerning buyer will be interested and swayed by those.

Don't worry, be happy.

Cheers,
John

Micky Myki

Thank John for your time and explanation.

Victor
Victor

Hi Rebecca,
It's common some cars are 2014 built although 2015 compliance. It would be good note for yourself in the future that you ask specifically for a 2015 built vehicle.

In the event that you signed the original contract for a new car, you would notice it doesn't have any VIN number or Engine number along with built and compliance details.

It is always a good to ask if car is in stock or ETA of delivery. If the vehicle is in Australia request to have details up front before going into the dealer and signing delivery.

Also note if your purchasing a new vehicle generally first quarter of the year, you don't always get the same year built vehicle.

In the future if you were to sell/trade the car, of course the year of the vehicle contributes to the price and along with condition, maintaince etc...