Mazda Dealers

Mazda Dealers

Unprofessional sales executives - Werribee Mazda

I was looking to buy a new car and happened to drop in at Werribee Mazda. The attitude of the sales rep was horrible (for lack of better words). Never seen such a cold attitude from the sales reps.

Store LocationWerribee Mazda

The worst Customer service attitude I have ever tasted from the service manager at Dutton Mazda Murray Bridge South Aust

Whilst my car was having a new engine ( courtesy of another dealers sloppy mechanics ) I asked [name removed] the service manager to check my air con .. for the second time as it was not working properly.. Upon picking up the vehicle the service manager [name removed] was keen to point out that they Re Gassed it for free .. It was still not working properly so it went back again a few days later to ascertain the problem .. [name removed] was not present that day and rang me the next day with lots of technicalities as to why not... They differed from the staff the proceeding day .. When I questioned the Validity of his statements he basically said ..Obviously we have lost your confidence so how about you get lost and take your car somewhere else .. Obviously this Service department cannot handle a real problem.. Another dealer found the Air Con system to be Gas LESS .. How does the service manager [name removed] keep his job with that attitude.

Store LocationDUTTON MOTORS MAZDA MURRAY BRIDGE

AVOID

I purchased a Mazda Vehicle in 2015.
I have had nothing but issues with this vehicle.
Mazda Australia claim they look after their customers. They simply don’t.
I have had years of complaints on this vehicle yet their “Field Technical Specialist” can’t find anything wrong apart from a seatbelt that needs replacing (Yet again).

I am continually guaranteed contact from a Case Manager who just doesn’t return calls when promised.

In the last 6 months I’ve had 2 System Malfunctions, SRS AirBag Malfunction, Master Cautions, over 40 consecutive days at the dealership and that claim “No abnormalities were found”

AVOID

Mount Gravatt Mazda provide professional and old time customer service!

I have just bought my second Mazda from Mount Gravatt Mazda. The customer service they provide is awesome and does not stop once you sigh on the dotted line. The service department is professional and helpful.

Store LocationMount Gravatt Mazda

Excellent service

The whole experience were fantastic. Nic Ranieri was brilliant he explained everything, no pressure and encouraged me to try several cars until I found the right one for me. He gave his time and I appreciate that. Nic gave me material to take home and read and introduced me to other members of the team to answer questions. I found everyone very friendly but not pushy. When I did decide what I wanted he made sure I understood how everything worked going through everything on the car. He also introduced me to Stef who was very helpful. Thanks Nic and the team at Mazda Ringwood I am really happy with the purchase and have recommended you to my boss who is also looking at getting a Mazda.

Store LocationRingwood

Review on Shannon Brown - Preston Mazda

I recently bought a Mazda 2 Genki from Shannon Brown from Mazda in Preston. Shannon isn't your typical car salesman! He made this process very easy for me with his non-pushy, polite, respectful personality plus he laughed at my jokes lol. He was just a nice bloke, what can I say! I can recommend him highly and don't be afraid to bring a bit of laughter into the mix. After all, its an exciting, happy time buying a new car!! - Lisa

Store LocationPreston

Poor Customer Support...Mazda Dealer

I purchased a new Mazda BT50 from a dealer in Melbourne in 2014, I have looked after it and had it serviced. I am the only driver and the vehicle is clean and the interior is nearly perfect. I noticed last year that the steering wheel started the shed the coating and exposed the inner core of the plastic molding. I took the the vehicle to a local dealer and had to call and visit 3 times before I was actually get an answer, this was even after the service assistant who initially logged my call on the system and promised to get beach to me within days. The report was made in October 2018. I did not get any call back until, February 2019, and this came from the service manager in the dealership, who promised to take care if the problem for me. He took pictures again, even though this had been done by the previous assistant in service.
I put my case very well to the service manager and even took a call from someone in Mazda Australia. The long and the short of the story is that even though they spoke to me and promised to look at a latent defect under extended warranty in the end they refused. They accused me of rough wear and tear on the vehicle and alleged that I did not look after the vehicle.

In summary this is very poor service and deficient warranty procedures by Mazda Australia. and Mazda Japan....

I am currently considering a upgrade of my vehicle and unfortunately will give full consideration to all manufacturers in the new car purchase...

It s a pity that customers concerns are not fully taken into account.

Store LocationEssendon Mazda

customer service and quality products

Purchased a brand new BT50 from Parkland Mazda. Purchased it with a Sahara Bull bar from ARB, a safari snorkel and also a top of the range Accent Canopy from ARB. The Bull bar after 6 months had to be adjusted as it had slipped and was rubbing on the front wing arch which they kindly put back into place and sprayed where it was damaged. Today however, 11 months after purchasing the vehicle with all the accessories i went to open the back canopy window, pressed the unlock button, with two fingers and just enough pressure to lift the window as what is usually applied, BANG!!!! rear window has shattered into hundreds of pieces, luckily for me i was not hurt. Went straight into Parkland Mazda who said they would contact ARB and get back to me ASAP as i needed to be somewhere. This was at 1430hrs on the 18/03/19. No one called me back and when i rang at 1700hrs and spoke to the same gentleman he said ARB were not prepared to honor any warranty claim! when i asked who he had spoke to i was told he didn't get a name but i could take it into ARB myself and see what they have to say!! sorry buddy but you picked on the wrong guy here!! I purchased the vehicle through you, i purchased the accessories through you, i purchased the bull bar through you and i purchased the canopy through you aswell!!! this will not end here!!

It's coming up to two weeks since my rear canopy window exploded on me, throwing glass all over myself and the surrounding cars. The reason I've been given as to why its taken so long is that we've had a 4x4 show last weekend in Perth and ARB were busy, hence why they haven't given me a courtesy call, great customer service straight away there!! After 10 days i still had glass and parts of the window in my canopy as no one offered to clean the mess up, i had to request it even though everyone i dealt with came to inspect the window. I've had some good experiences with Parkland Mazda and the sales manager who sold me the vehicle and some rude conversations with another manager who i was sidelined to. Eventually they have agreed a replacement window for the canopy but as to my concerns and the email to the principal of Parkland Mazda in reference to if it happened again and what precautions they are to put in place, they have ignored so far. When asked what their complaints procedure was and could they supply me with who i would go to if i wished to further my complaint i was informed they wouldn't tell me and they were not obliged to either. Not very good customer service at all. All in all, would i go back to Parkland Mazda, would i purchase things from ARB with my new Vehicle, would i buy another Mazda? I would buy another Mazda, Parkland Mazda would have to give me a great deal if i was to purchase another vehicle from them and their customer service would have to improve. As for ARB, I've found all their products of poor quality but yet expensive, so no more ARB for me!! let's see what next steps i take if it happens again and blinds my son or daughter with flying glass!!

Ringwood Mazda: Extremely Poor professionalism

I went there on Saturday with my wife. [name removed] was the sales person we dealt with. He seemed quite nice, got me a feel of what MAXX Sport by driving around and letting me test drive. Then I told him about my budget which is far less than the MSRP of this car. He took his manager to discuss as well. They both were clearly saying that there is absolutely nothing I am going to get in that budget. In fact the manager simply said that I am looking at a wrong car and I should consider Mazda 3 rather (Kinda laughed at us, but I did not feel bad). I was just wondering why they are not even offering me something less, which clearly indicated me that they are not interested in selling the car to me and maybe rightly so as the place is crowded enough. In fact [name removed] showed me second hand MAXX Sport which was not less than 34.7/8 sth (Lacking lots of feature and run thousands of km). Then we went to GWS Mazda. The salesman there was truly I say a salesman. Really wanted to sell and started negotiating from the get go, started giving me options for MAXX, compared what we could live without; when he figured we were really focused on the MAXX Sport, he was willing to offer less, he qouted a few lesser figures but still it was away from our budget. However, (After a day) we finally decided we go with a specific amount (Which, by the way, was more than our budget but much less than what [name removed] offered in even second hand car). The next day, I received a call from [name removed] and when I told him that I bought a car with another dealer, he went berserk and instead of admitting that there could be something wrong with his "salesman"-ship, he started accusing me (a customer) - LOL!! He went on to say that: "I hope you are not treated like this at your work place? What sort of job you do?" . I laughed and responded what does this have to do with you sale (Go bad)? By the way, [name removed], if you are a good sales person, I mentioned my job role twice in the showroom. But you do not pay attention and you do not listen. You have a long way to go. Improve yourself and do a better customer service (If at all you care to listen to a customer). Good luck for the future!
Overall, my impression is - A very Poor sales person. Will not recommend this to anyone and of course not going to go there ever again (Within 5 years time I might need to trade in). You lost me at least!

Store LocationRingwood Mazda (Did not purchase)

Zero customer care

Don't expect any customer care if you buy a Mazda, you are on your own. All I need is a door adjustment and it seems too difficult for any dealer to accommodate easily. Even after explaining the poor behaviour of Essendon and Bendigo Mazda to Mazda Australia, they initially tried to assist but couldn't even transfer my call successfully. It seems that if you want any warranty work done through Mazda, you need persist and ignore their tactics to make their customers so frustrated that they walk away in tears. NEVER AGAIN

Terrible customer service - sold me a lemon

So disgusted with Mazda service. My Mazda CX-5 diesel needed a new engine after only 90,000km due to a known manufacturing defect. Mazda has dragged it on for months. Don’t buy these cars.

Great Experience With A Warranty Issue at Mazda Liverpool

I recently had a problem with a warranty issue for my CX5 and I am very grateful for Mr. Sams professional and speedy manner he dealt with resolving my problem. He is just amazing to deal with and couldn't be happier. Thank you.

Store LocationLiverpool Mazda Service

Buyers Beware!

Buyers Beware! Went there to look at a used 2013 Toyota Kluger today. Salesman D**** told me the car is in fantastic shape. I found both the rear tyres are only 3mm and it's missing both rear headrest (a legal requirement to pass pink slip) after a brief look. I asked if the price is negotiable due to these issues or any others problems that may be found through inspection by my mechanic at a later date. I was told that the tyres will only need changing at 1.6mm (which is dangerous, no mechanic would recommend changing at the legal limit). And that there will be no price negotiations at all even if problems are found. Refused test drive based on that because it will be just wasting his time. I feel sorry for the poor clueless customers who will end up paying the inflated price for this car.

Parkland Mazda, Cannington, worst Mazda dealership in Perth

Re-post - After being asked to take down my complaint from [name removed] - Marketing & IT Manager at Parkland Mazda, he said he would look into my complaint, he said he had the authority to make things happen after I explained to him my situation, so in good faith I deleted all my post about it, however after meeting with him, and him investigating the issue, he said the same thing as Mazda Australia and the panel beater they (Parkland Mazda) directed me to. The roof was all "stone chips" so they would not be doing anything about that. In regards to my other issues, he said they would fix them, however they fall under Mazda new car warranty and would be fixed either way.

This is my original post with pictures.

Purchased 2016 Mazda 6, on 8th October 2018, still under new car warranty, GPS not working, passenger door tinny, roof has "stone chips" as told by Parkland Mazda and Mazda Australia, also paint popping up from underneath paint. Both Parkland Mazda and Mazda Australia claim they are stone chips and no manufacturing fault. Please tell me how only the roof has stone chips and no other body part, rest of the body is brand new condition. They said they owned car since new, this goes to show how Parkland Mazda care about their own cars and the cars they sell. They let paint chips rust and not touch up correctly, then they on sell as a used car and clean their hands of any responsibility. BUYERS BEWARE!!! stay away from Parkland Mazda and their unscrupulous salesmen. Continually given the run around from;

[name removed] - Used Vehicle Manager

[name removed] - Service Consultant

[name removed] - Used Vehicle Consultant

[name removed] - Dealer Principle (won’t return phone calls)

Pictures attached.

Tom Kerr Mazda -Ryde (Now Ryde Mazda)- Don't Buy Extended Warranty

Purchased a New Mazda from Tom Kerr Mazda- Ryde in 2016 With Extended Warranty. Found out Tom Kerr was sold to Ryde Mazda. Madza headoffice had no record of extended warranty and they washed their hands.. Couldn't do anything..Rang, Ryde Mazda explained to them I have an invoice which states 4 years Warranty, I paid for and they said deal was with Tom Kerr.
They aren't liable for Tom Kerr even though they purchased the company. Rang Fair Trading to help and Ryde mazda said to them, they will look at giving me a refund...Chased Ryde Mazda for a week and they said, we checked our records Tom Kerr didn't pay extended warranty to Mazda headoffice, Sorry we can't offer anything and not liable, chase Tom Kerr.. OMG Mazda are hopeless.. Never will buy a Mazda again. Sold the car and brought another brand...They have lost a customer for life... Don't Deal with Ryde Mazda or buy any Mazda..

Store LocationTom Kerr/Ryde Mazda

Misleading prices for fixed servicing

Okay booked my car in for 40,000 service and fixed servicing is around the $318 mark but when confirming my appointment it turns out I am up for $517 as they need to change brake fluid and cabin air filter. This is blatant dishonesty and really makes a mockery of their capped fixed servicing. If it has to be done at 40,000 then include it in the price right from the start. Sick of being treated like an idiot by companies who think ripping off the consumer is a god given right.

Sutherland mazda

First the salesman need to listen to the customer's need and don't use your tactics and skills to force their opinions and ideas so that they won at the end and close the deal.....
You don't want other do it to you! Then don't do it to them.
It's their hard money they have to use in way they want .
Second you need time to spend with them and don't show you are getting tired...
The worse of all
THEY DID NOT CONTACTING
Us to see what they can do , WHY? Simply
They DON'T CARE

Incredible staff

Fantastic service extremely helpful from sales to to the boss. Finance manager Mario was extremely helpful in arranging finance. Their cafe is an excellent example of how they really treat their customers.

Dealership LocationQLD, Toowong

Needed advice on new battery

Battery died on a Saturday morning so called the dealership for advice. Car bought from them and just out of warranty (great timing). Service dept is normally opened but happened to be closed due to public holiday. So asked if I could speak to a salesman about replacing the battery. Told there was no one here who could help. I then asked if there was anyone there who knew anything about mazda vehicles. Put on hold then told again there was no one here to help. Only needed to know if a normal battery replacement was ok as the car has the I-stop facility. It appears as no mazda salesperson knows much about there vehicles to help a customer. Ended up getting a battery from elsewhere and you do need a special battery for any I-stop car.

Dealership LocationNSW, Hornsby

Mazda service tries to rip women off

My wife takes her Mazda 3 for a scheduled service and gets told that the car needs a new battery that will cost between $600-$800. She calls NRMA and gets quoted $350 for the same service. The Rockdale service team then tell my wife that the car needs new rear brakes cost $400 and 4 new tyres cost over $1000. The service team tell my wife that this needs to be done as will not last till the next service ( scare tactics). Wife calls me and tells me what is going on at the servicing. I tell her to just get the car serviced and when they finish get the managers name and tell them that I’ll be going to the dealership to ask them what is going on. Here’s where it gets interesting. So I went to Rockdale Mazda where we purchased the car and showed the manager the Rockdale Mazda service team quote and asked the manager if he [name removed] thought that the pricing was except able. To my surprise the manager said it had nothing to do with him as the service team is a separate department. I told him that he was just passing the buck to someone else and that Mazda had just lost a customer. I’m going to sell the car and never want anything to do with Mazda again. They are an absolute joke.

Dealership LocationNSW, Rockdale

How did Mazda Australia or the dealership resolve those issues? Did anyone successful get a refund on the grounds of major fault of the Australian consumer Law?
Hey Stan, Unfortunately MAZDA Australia is dragging their feet. I have a case manager who is less than helpful and have unfortunately needed to seek legal advice due to their lack of action. MAZDA Australia have inspected the vehicle and I’ll include an extract of their email. “We advise that the FTS completed an inspection of the vehicle which included a road test and no abnormalities were found during this inspection. The FTS did however record the following: LHR seatbelt does not always retract properly. Recommend belt to be replaced. Osram 60 Watt HB3 Bulbs fitted to High Beam headlamp, GE Brand 55 Watt H11 fitted to vehicle Low Beam headlamp. These are aftermarket headlamps with correct specification for vehicle, but they are not OEM fitment.” I have contacted my local Dealership and have scheduled a full day with an out of town dealership for them to assist me as the local dealership is in my opinion doing little to nothing to assist or resolve the issue. I have also recently had additional issues that were brought to the attention of my local dealership within the last week and were agreed to be an issue however, were dismissed a matter of minutes later being “normal operation” without a formal inspection taking place. If you choose to buy a MAZDA, keep in mind what I have indicated when things go wrong.Thanks for sharing. Unfortunately I have already gone down that road of buying a Mazda. I'm currently dealing with multiple electronic failures that comes up randomly and sometimes causing power steering and other safety features to lose functionality while driving. I have asked for a refund last year, but they blamed it on a 3rd party dashcam. However since then, they have disconnected the dashcam but the issue still came back. I have asked for a full refund but I do not think I will get a straight answer that they have transferred the money to my bank account.

I have a 2014 Mazda CX-5 diesel AWD, I paid $942 for 4 new tyres at 60,000kms, had my car serviced today at 94,000kms and have been told the tyres are unroadworthy, how is that possible after 34,000 kms, I’m a female and take it very easy and mainly drive just around town. Has anybody else had to replace their tyres this often? Is this due to them not being rotated at every 10,000km service?
sounds like they are trying to make money out of you. Take your car elsewhere

I asked a 2015 Plate Mazda at Werribee Mazda. and in fact, they give me a 2014 made year and 2014 compliance certificate car. the 2015 plate was written on contract. I realised it after I drove the 2014 car for 2 years. It was my first car! what do I do? This evil car dealer.
Rebecca, I suppose that it's 'caveat emptor' in your case. What did you mean when you said 'plate'. How they took it, deliberately or otherwise, your request for a certain dated plate could have been interpreted as being first registered in that year. There are many, if not all, cars - not just Mazda vehicles - sell well into the year after its build date, particularly if there has been no change in the model and sales are slow. It doesn't make them worse cars and shouldn't, in theory, bother a buyer when you decide to change yours - at least to buyers who know what they're doing. When it comes to selling the car, Rebecca, anyone worth their salt will have done a bit of research on the car they desire to purchase. By doing that they will have found that a particular build date, say, week 50 of 2014 was no different to that built on say, week 20 of 2015, and thus concentrate on the condition of the vehicle. Anyone fancying buying a 2015 car that is identical to a 2014 car but is showing evidence of harsh usage and poor maintenance is just being silly. Keep a record of your services and keep a log book. Any discerning buyer will be interested and swayed by those. Don't worry, be happy. Cheers, JohnThank John for your time and explanation.Hi Rebecca, It's common some cars are 2014 built although 2015 compliance. It would be good note for yourself in the future that you ask specifically for a 2015 built vehicle. In the event that you signed the original contract for a new car, you would notice it doesn't have any VIN number or Engine number along with built and compliance details. It is always a good to ask if car is in stock or ETA of delivery. If the vehicle is in Australia request to have details up front before going into the dealer and signing delivery. Also note if your purchasing a new vehicle generally first quarter of the year, you don't always get the same year built vehicle. In the future if you were to sell/trade the car, of course the year of the vehicle contributes to the price and along with condition, maintaince etc...

Similar listings