McGrath

McGrath

JJXOX

JJXOXGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wooorst experience ever

James Moss tried to sell my house for $100k under market price and puts all sorts of pressure on me and my wife.
Although we've lost few thousand dollars for listing through them but we went with Ray White, who sold the house in just 2 weeks for the right market price.
We are so glad we made the best choice to ditch Mcgrath and saved $100k.
Mcgrath never has any interest for anyone besides themselves.

Anna

AnnaSydney, NSW

Ryde McGrath - Old fashion fantastic service

The customer service at McGrath Ryde, really is second to none in the real estate world. We have been renting with McGrath Ryde these last five years, and have exceptional service from Alexandra and most notably Georgina DeLuca, our entire time. Things get done and fixed in a very timely fashion when I ring Alex or Georgina. As well, these ladies are always very professional and polite. We are greatly appreciative of their service.

Nadine Hanrahan

Nadine HanrahanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Alicia Brdjanovic

I have recently emigrated back to Australia from the UK. My first rental property in almost 10 years having previously only owned the homes I have lived in. I can honestly say I found Alicia Brdjanovic from McGrath- Bulimba to be a true gem in her profession. It's rare these days to call someone and they actually answer there phone. Nothing was an issue for Alicia and we worked through any issues in a seamless manner. Alicia takes pride in her work and genuinely cares about delivering first class customer service. Thankyou Alicia, I am so grateful or all your hard work. xx

Stan Daniels

Stan DanielsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

unprofessional!!!

Koushik

KoushikCanberra 2600, ACT

John Mcgrath Auto group , QBN Center , NSW

Rude and unprofessional

On the 5th Dec 2020 my wife and I attended the 2:30 PM viewing for 15 Lucania Street, Currumbin Waters, Qld 4223. Sales agent [name removed] greeted us and took our names. He was friendly, professional and welcoming. [name removed], however, was crappy, unfriendly and arrogant. Thinking he was just having a bad day, I was going to blow it off. But when we got back into the car, my wife mentioned how rude and arrogant [name removed] was to her as well. He acted like he could not give a damn to answer any questions on the house. If your job is to provide a service to the public then at the very least be respectful and professional.

Bella G.

Bella G.

Poor Service for Rentals

We used McGraths Epping and Castle Hill (two separate agents managing the property). We gave the agents two weeks notice prior to moving in, however, we were NEVER provided a copy of the lease until we were made to sign the lease on the day of the key collection which we HAD to sign prior to collecting the keys (which were delayed in delivery by the disorganisation of our agent and failure to provide the lease after being repeatedly asked to do so via email in the two weeks prior). Our leasing agent wasn't even at key collection. Atop this, we were not given the correct keys and had to move furniture from the visitors parking - we moved in on the 25th and are still waiting for an appropriate set of keys on 1/12.

Disappointed

Disappointed South-Eastern Region, NSW

Unfair and Dodgy

McGrath has been the most difficult real estate to work with. They make you put in your highest and best offer not once but twice slowly forcing the hand of buyers to increase their bids in a filthy game. What is the point? They contact you to make you feel like you’ve got a good shot at winning this only to keep encouraging more bidding. If they want an auction go to auction, why are you playing this game behind closed doors.

semakaleng h.

semakaleng h.Sydney, NSW

Great rental experience

I lived in an apartment in Brighton le sands for over 2 years and the McGrath staff have been professional, quick to solve any issues. Amanda, thank you for everything.

Melmf

MelmfSouth East Queensland, QLD

McGrath Paddington - Bad experience as a buyer!

Manvir

ManvirAdelaide

Racist to Indian

Don’t mine about property but he just point out us it was 90 people there he just tell us to go out and we are seriously buyer and we came back for work and he treated very un fair un behave he.is not good at all as a real estate agent it’s not all about property or co vid I am front line worker and I know how to treat people as a
Human another young one Aaron so good for us

Worst Agent ever!

Worst agent! Very unprofessional. Won’t give us back our rental bond. They did not even deposited our rental bond to NSW fair trading. Keeps making excuses. Does not communicate properly. And when you talk to the especially the manager to ask for an update, she’s even rude and unaccomodating. They will just get your money. Don’t trust these agent.

Terrible Experience - Hopeless - Unprofessional Agents

Terrible experience. Advertised car space - not to be found. "Fresh paint and new carpet" also wasn't true as the carpet reeks so bad. Noisy neighboring tenants are out of control. Complained to McGrath Agents so many times now and absolutely no solutions to our problems were provided, only the promises, that "yes, we will take care of it" or "yes, the owner will have a look at it". 4 weeks waiting, still nothing has been done. Disapointing, disrespectful, unbelievable... how do they still exist?

Saskia

SaskiaSydney, NSW

Hopeless

I lived in an apartment for over 20 years and then had people move in underneath that made my life a nightmare. They rent through McGrath. I complained so many times and each time they did nothing after promising to follow up. I put up with it for over 12 months - 4 people in a 1 bedroom flat including 2 children under the age of 1. I moved out after 20 years and it's the best decision I ever made. I would never use McGrath to rent or buy from or recommend them. I went past the other day to collect my mail and could hear the noise from the end of the street - nothings changed.

Robyn L.

Robyn L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Selling Family Home Croydon

I have been assisting my mother to find a good agent who understood the character of her home and the neighbourhood. We appointed Paul Fenech from McGrath who was so great at communicating with my 80 year old mother and was also very understanding about her attachment to the home. All the agents were fantastic and we got a great price for the home with enough lead time to move out.

deanoss

deanossCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Dodgy dishonest aholes. McGrath wooden

Unit was advertised with a parking spot in property then spot denied after moving in.. Charged for extra cleaning on vacating even though the place was lightly lived in and professionally cleaned after vacating.

quiquichristie

quiquichristieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rebecca is the best

I'd like to thank you Rebecca the leasing consultant. I've applied one of the rental property in Maribyrnong and she is very efficient, my application got approved with 1 business day. I'm highly impressed with her great work!

The worst ever

Mcgrath coogee. If you can avoid this real estate please do! Full of greed, lack of service, no communication and threats. Do not rent from them ever it is not worth it.

CORAL

CORALSouth East Queensland, QLD

Keeping Good Tenants

3 months into a tenancy with McGrath Bulimba and I'm highly impressed.Attention to detail and professional trades people to fix small issues before they become big ones!
Thank you, Dean and Lisa!

Robyn Ketchell

Robyn KetchellSydney, NSW

Fabulous Client Relationship Manager - Meaghan Graham ... Cronulla

Meaghan is managing my property. She is fabulous and takes the care and time needed in her recommendations for a tenant to the little extra things needed from phone calls and emails.

Especially in these times with the corona virus and lockdowns .. very much appreciated

Could not recommend her highly enough

From Robyn

Nothappyasked

Our tenancy was set up as Direct Debit rental payments. Everything was fine for 3 and a half years then, “someone changed something in our system so your payments were changed from weekly to once every 4 months”
We’ve now been given a Notice to Leave for rent arrears.

Nothappy

Oh! QCAT dismissed the case due to yet another error from McGrath. McGrath Property Management has no idea how to operate. Ripping off tenants and owners alike.

Pelimuffy24

Pelimuffy24asked

Why cant the agents call you in regards to viewing a place????

Phill P

Phill Pasked

Can anyone tell me if it s legal for the first two weeks rent to be held and not use as rent for the first two weeks. I am renting a flat in Queensland and McGraths have told me it is, they wrote it in the lease and I signed but believe I don’t have to follow the requirements as the 2 weeks are not a legal requirement. Please advise if you know anything about this matter.
powergo98@hotmail.com
The principal at the McGraths behaved like an absolute dictator and I wish I had never signed a lease with this office. Something is really wrong!

Get an answer from our members and McGrath representatives