3.4

3.0

Lois
LoisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Way too expensive

Way too expensive, pushy sales strategy (tried to sell things that weren't required) and work only ordinary.
gurdeep23sandhu
gurdeep23sandhu

Terrible experience and costly quote

Terrible experience, for heating unit repair.. they took money from me and on requesting to cancel this service immediately next day not to proceed till date they never returned my money which I paid them Jul 2023. They wasted my payment of $500
Pete
Pete3 posts

Crazy expensive quote to plumb fridge to allow filtered water distribution
Bob
Bob

Prompt and Well priced service

Honest appraisal and immediate service, I couldn't be more pleased with MCN, Joe's, help in fixing the problem. I thought it dripping taps, but the taps needed replacing, which were done so on the same day. You just couldn't get better than this service.
Nidal asmar
Nidal asmarGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great plumbing

There are on time nice prices every professional and clean work I was so happy with the work thank you
duc n.
duc n.

drain blockage

no one perfect . i had trouble but after i talked with the manager Chris. the trouble solved , so both sides happy, encourage anyone has trouble , try to contact Chris info@mcnplumbing.com.au
Hannah C
Hannah CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great company, highly recommend

These guys are great. Called them out to fix my leaking gutters and they had it repaired straight away. Cleaned up all the rubbish for me. Very honest. Highly recommend the MCN team.
Kelly
Kelly

Friendly staff who know what they are doing

The service was really quick and these people where so friendly when they came out I had rick and nick where a great team very punctual well mannered and experienced plumbers they done a amazing job highly recommend Mcn plumbing!!
Bron
BronGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Prompt response and reliable workers

MCN did the job in a very short time frame. The workers did an excellent job making a heater compliant and safe. I had no time to get other quotes so I paid more than I expected for the job. However, they helped me within a very tight time frame and I was very grateful for their work. Friendly workers and efficient and skilled.
Andrina A
Andrina A2 posts

RECOMMEND THESE GUYS

Had Jack from mcn plumbing come out for a leaking kitchen tap. He was on punctual and clear to me as to what the problem was and fixed it then and there.
Evan
EvanVictoria

Too Expensive , I think

Honest/Reliable did the job perfectly. Gave me a price before starting the job. Due to an emergency, I had to accept the price. Price was expensive to the job they did.
John weston
John weston

Thanks to the team

Had the guys at mcn plumbing to repair my shower tap. Came on time, fixed it for $140 when I was quoted by another company $700. Highly recommend this company.
Amanda
AmandaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dreadful disaster

The star is for turning up on time. Paid $1200.00 and block worse than ever. Major damage with flooding through entire back garden. Damaged furniture due to this. NOT recommended
paulhalo
paulhaloGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent work

Thanks MCN team for fixing the drain pipe with tree roots using epoxy. Much appreciated doing the job in an emergency over the weekend!!!! I will sure refer to my friends.
Julie Piotti
Julie Piotti

Exceptional experience

I can't praise this company enough! They were courteous, professional and clean. I had quite a large job performed early this year and was extremely happy. I called them back for another job and once again exceptional service. Thankyou Daniel, Chris and Kelly in the office.