5Medela Freestyle

3.9

138 reviews · Statistics

72%10%18%

Comfort
See the Best Breast Pumps in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sarah C.
Sarah C.NSWSydney, NSW19 posts

HelenQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great pump!

I had to invest in a pump when I had my Bub at 26 + 5. I’ve had to pump 8 times a day for the last three months while she was in the NICU. We also live over an hour from the hospital so the fact I can do this in the car while my husband drives is fantastic.
The pump has been great, battery lasts and portability was a must. The only thing I would say is the strength could be better, but that is comparing it to the hospital ones which isn’t really fair. Show details ·  1
Mrs R
Mrs RQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Excellent product!

I love the freestyle! Has really helped me with my breastfeeding journey. The freestyle is super comfortable and easy to use, easy to transport. The freestyle has been excellent in keeping my milk flowing. I have used this everyday at least 3 times a day the motor/battery has never skipped a beat. Show details ·  1
Kristin
Kristin

Great to keep milk supply going

Kept milk flow going while baby was away for a week. I pump instead of direct breastfeeding so use pump up to 6x a day. Great pump to use for all the expression. Also easy to travel with. Comes with handy bag and cooler
Only downside is to clean and dry all the seperate parts after every use which takes a little bit of time to do it good.
Overall definitely worth the money and life safer for us. Show details ·  1
Kate
Kate7 posts

Naomi
Naomi2 posts

Never let me down

Worth every cent.
Pumped every 3 hours for about 2 weeks and then quite regularly for another 4 weeks.

Hand washed and steralised after every use.

Pumping was effective and thought it was more effective than the hospital grade pump Show details

Peeb
PeebWAPerth, WA11 posts

Great pump!!!

The pump is comfortable and effective and does the job well. It is easy to operate and the programming feature makes it easier as I don't have to select the function every time. I have been using the breast pump on a daily basis and few times a day. A great little pump that doesn't need to be plugged in to the wall. Has been a life saver as a new mom. Show details
Anne
Anne7 posts
Jess
JessSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA57 posts

Can not say enough good things about this pump

I love this machine!

I love you can express both boobs at once, super convenient. You can adjust the suction to what suits you.

What I hand pumped in 4 hours I got in 30 mins! Well worth the money.

Easy to clean and sterilise.

The only thing i would complain about is the noise but I’d still buy and recommend it 100% Show details ·  1

SJE
SJE6 posts

Great pump for home use

I have used the Medela Freestyle pump for both of my babies and have had excellent results. It is very simple to use and gentle but still gets ample milk, making expressing a stress free experience. Highly recommend this to anyone looking for a pump. Show details
Maya
Maya

Horrible expensive useless

Breast pump shut give comfort. This crap product gives me stress nothing else. Sometimes it works amazing, mostly not working at all. Every part it seems to be ok but when it comes to pump is not pumping with means it leaves you with full painful breasts Show details
Kirsten S.
Kirsten S.VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Love it!

I use this everyday and can honestly say it is one of the best things I have ever bought. This has been an absolute life saver for me and I have recommended it to many others who have been looking for a good pump Show details ·  1
Liv
Liv5 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Easy to use pump

I have used the freestyle double pump and found it to be effective. I was glad to have the double to make it more time efficient. It is easy to operate and stores in a nice bag. Show details ·  1
SStrac