1.4

1.7

Steve V
Steve VGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

pathetic

Terrible company to deal with. Set up multiple accounts under me name with incorrect spelling. Very unhelpful.
heljen
heljenInglewood6 posts

The absolute worst Super Fund to deal with

I've been trying for nearly 2 years to have MY funds (not theirs). Requested documentation has been supplied multiple times and always the response is the same. "We're unable to process your application because...."
Look, there are plenty of good superfunds around, this is not one of them.
Kerry
KerryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Nothing but grief ...Stay away from Media Super

My relative has been trying to work with these goons for over 6 months. Trying to access the funds to be I rolled over to anotber super fund. They said recently that they have no ID despite my relative having a letter stating thst they have received it. My relative has called numerous times and emailed. No one is responsible there. Can't find out who the case manager is. Quite often she has c walked through t h e day and recorded message says claimed office closed???? And this was at 3.14pm?
I can't state enough how distressing this whole bad experience is. It's ongoing. We'll have to get solicitor involved, there iu s just no hope.
Michelle
MichelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Name change and rollover

I have request to have my name changed from marrried to maiden name. Sent in all required documents that had been certified and a form that I filled out requesting the name change. Then got a letter saying I needed to send in these documents again. And that I had sent in copies of my certified copies which was wrong. I sent copies of my originals. I then changed super funds and now they refuse to rollover my money to the new account because my name is different. And are now requesting I change my name and resend the forms and documents as they have lost them. I have been with these guys for 15yrs. And have been treated like this. I will not deal with them again after this is sorted.
Neal
NealWestern Australia

So slow never getting back and lack of communication

Always been told sorry but we are busy at this time …..do not reply to emails never have just one case manager
reg
regGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC11 posts

Not Impressed
Not ImpressedPerth, WA3 posts

Terrible Company to deal with

Attempting to do a rollover for a mutual client is a nightmare. Media Super will do all it can to avoid paying out members funds I have found. I work for an external adviser and Media Super are not helpful at all.
Neil
NeilSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Ed Charles
Ed CharlesAU

Terrible response to enquiries

I live abroad in South Africa where the postal service can't be trusted.

I need to send ID documents and forms to Media Super and therefore need an street address for a courier not a P.O. Box.

Most of my online enquiries are incompletely answered and I'm told I have to phone them for the address.

The trouble is they have extra long queues on their phone system so I can't get through. The callback option doesn't work for international numbers. So I can't get through to speak to them.

I'm 8 days in on the simple request of trying to get an address out of them.

Troubled
Troubled

Cant get MY money

Completed a withdrawal form and sent to Media Super with certified ID - first I was told it would take 10 working days, when I phoned back after 10 working days, they advised they couldn't process it because I had left a digit off the date. I needed to re-do paperwork and send to them again and they will review and process. All of my details were correct, I had filled in every box and question.....ridiculous
Maxi
Maxi2 posts

Their poor data entry stops me accessing my super

I filled in a form two years ago. I correctly entered my name however it wasn’t entered correctly - with a hyphen. Now I have to prove my ‘name change’ in order to move my super to a much better fund. I have tried speaking to customer service a number of times but they don’t seem to understand that you can do a job for one day and not necessarily be employed by the same company. They don’t seem to understand a freelancer’s role in media. It’s like speaking to a robot. Also charged me employment insurance despite me being freelance
S M
S MBrisbane3 posts

Lilah
Lilah

Still haven't received spouses death benefit

Still haven't received spouses death benefit. Every time I try to contact case manager there busy.ask to be contacted back calls are never returned. Absolutely disgusting to be treated like this at such a difficult time of losing your spouse
Wendy Cooke
Wendy CookePerth, WA6 posts

Dodgy super company

My daughter was a member of this fund whilst in casual employment They automatically take out income protection and insurance fees. We had to complete a form for these fees to cease. When all the money is exhausted they close the account and reopen a new one and once again start taking out fees again. They did this 3 times. Trying to contact them is almost impossible. Avoid this company
LMS18 posts