Medibank Travel Insurance - Domestic Plan (Annual Multi Trip)

Medibank Travel Insurance - Domestic Plan (Annual Multi Trip)

2.0 from 1 review

Grimey

Grimey

No response to claim query

I emailed 'medibank-claims@travelinsurancepartners.com.au' on 17/11/2019 to ask if I was covered for losses associated with cancellation of outbound flights from my home town on two consecutive days. I got a reply saying "We will endeavour to respond to you within 24 hours." I had no response by 2/1/2020 so sent it again and got the same response. At 12/1/2020 I have still had no response. Doesn't give me much confidence. Might try ringing, I had a good response from them when we queried what to do in the event we could not get to our Sydney Perth flight because of the NSW bush fires..

DestinationAustralia
Claim MadeNo
Insurance Cover For:Senior
Medibank
Medibank P.Medibank

Hi there,
I am sorry to hear you haven’t received a response to the email you sent to our Travel Insurance in a few weeks. I just sent you a private message to see if there is anything we can do to help.
Thanks,
Anna

See all Medibank Travel Insurance reviews

Sorry, there are no questions about Medibank Travel Insurance - Domestic Plan (Annual Multi Trip) but you can read 18 questions about Medibank Travel Insurance.

Get an answer from our members and Medibank representatives