Mega Office Supplies

Mega Office Supplies

Excellent service

Fantastic to deal with, service is always prompt and prices highly competitive.
Always very well packaged, have used them many times

Thank you for your positive feedback Jan!

Fast supply of quality goods

Strategic Fire Solutions often purchases office supplies from Mega and we are very happy with how fast we receive our products.

Thank you for taking the time to provide a positive review Sue - we look forward to servicing your company again soon. Regards, Marty.

Brilliant! Splendid

I made purchase online. Purchasing process delayed and I have to follow up. Upon following up I received my items on the specified date. The staffs very friendly and professional on phone. They were able to track my orders.

Hi Lalita - thank you for sharing you experience with Mega Office Supplies. I personally apologise for the delay, however I am glad our team was able to help you out. Have a safe and merry Christmas! Marty

The xmas window display used the paper fasteners and sign laminating was terrific.

Purchased items online because of time constraints. I had ordered a smaller qty but that size was not available anymore. Amanda emailed to say that this was the case and offered the choice of a refund or purchase a larger qty. Service was excellent and I chose to get the bigger amount - paid the extra and received my order within 3 days which was amazing. Thankyou Mega team

Thank you Bev - glad to hear of your positive experience with Mega Office Supplies. We all look forward to servicing you again shortly. Marty.

Great service and price.

After finding Mega Office Supplies on-line I decided to make a purchase. The whole process went to plan and I was kept in the loop at all stages during the process. Delivery of the product took 5 days which I felt was more than acceptable as I placed my order on a Saturday at around 11.40am. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone thinking of making a purchase from their extensive product range.

Hi Mick - fantastic feedback, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the world. Please let us know me and my team know if and when we can be of further assistance in the future. Cheers - Marty.

Super fast delivery!

Within 24 hours of being placed the order was on my doorstep. Very happy with the quality of the toilet paper and facial tissues I ordered; prices were much better than my previous supplier. Will definitely purchase from Mega again.

Thank you very much for letting the world know about your positive experience with Mega Office Supplies! :)

My go to Office Supplies store from now on!!

I just wanted to say a massive thank you for your awesome service. I ordered my Void Fill online early yesterday morning and it arrived the same day in the afternoon. Your driver was also super friendly which is a nice change to some couriers I have to deal with.
Great prices in comparison to other stores that offered the same products.
Mega Office Supplies will be my go to store from now on!!

A big thank you for your quick and efficient service. :)

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with Mega Office Supplies - we look forward to serving you again soon! Marty

Great prices, great customer service.

Packed our online the order quickly, some stuff was on back order but they sent the rest of the items straight away and informed me of this. When emailed, they replied to me promptly and kindly. In our order they also put a bag of lollies which I though was a great touch and made our organisation feel valued as customers. They also are significantly cheaper than Officeworks! Can't beat that :) Thanks Mega Office Supplies! Oh and there postage time was great.

Hi Paris - thank you for your very positive review. The whole team enjoyed hearing about your experience with us. We look forward to serving you again soon. Marty.

Service, price & prompt

Always a pleasure dealing with your company. The staff are so friendly, helpful and knowledgeable in helping to find the right product at the right price for me. We are not a big client but we get treated as if we are.
Sandra T

Thank you for your stellar review Sandra - my team and I really appreciate it and look forward to dealing with you again soon! Marty.

Prompt excellent service

I purchased online. The price was good and the order was shipped the same day! Excellent service. Far better than Staples!

Best Prices - Greatest Service

Purchased on-line - super easy process. Ordered on 15 May and product delivered on 18 May 2017 in Northern Territory. Mega Office Supplies prices (including freight) are cheaper than buying locally from places such as Officeworks and speciality Stationery Stores.
Strongly recommend MegaOffice Supplies.

Excellent Stationery supplier

Found their website and ordering system very easy to follow. Pricing was competitive - better than Officeworks....will certainly buy from them again.

Started out good, went downhill fast

My first experience was great, I had my normal supplier do the run around on me and desperately needed supplies. I explained my situation and they sent my order out the same day with express post even though I was only charged for normal post. I even got a bag of gummies. The next order took about a week to get delivered. My third order was terrible, a week after I ordered it I attempted to get in contact with them still have not heard back from them even though I placed the order in October. I got in contact with the courier that they shipped my item through who told me that they thought they had the wrong address and that it had been sitting in the warehouse for 3 days waiting for confirmation on my address but they hadn't gotten in contact with me or Mega Office Supplies. I confirmed my address and they told me that it would be delivered the next day, however I received a call from them again the next day to confirm my address and was told that they had given it another courier to deliver. It took those couriers another phone call to reconfirm my address and 3 more days to get it delivered. After finally receiving my order I attempted again to get in contact with Mega Office Supplies only to be told at 12pm on a Tuesday that I was calling outside of office hours and I should call back later. Not shopping here again.

Fast service - recommended for remote areas of Australia

Placed an order on Monday from the Torres Straits, received the goods on Thursday - that is amazing service! Products are as described, no problems at all. Recommended A++++

Good Job

I ordered the package of Staedtler Lumocolor Nonpermanent markers from the online store. Arrived quickly and very happy. thanks. thanks.

Good Job

Purchased a lock and adhesive from this online store. Package arrived without delay and the item was well protected. Website pulls up related products when you type them in. Awesome

Fast Shipping, Good Products, Very Happy

We ordered several boxes of dividers and we received them quickly. We were able to save a lot of money verses purchasing them somewhere else. Supplies were high quality and we'll be making more purchases in the future.

Great Gel Pens !

My daughter goes bananas for gel pens. Whenever we go to the store, she always wants to shop the gel pen section. She has so many that we were having a hard time finding anything new. I found Mega Office Supplies online and they have a huge selection of pens she doesn't have yet. We've made it a weekly thing that she earns a new gel pen after completing her chores. We've found a lot of great stuff there.

Ogio Backpack

I can confirm after ordering a backpack that was meant to be instock, was constantly told it was delayed, in the end got a refund and purchasing from Amazon as its quicker to deal with. Wasted 6 weeks with Mega Office supplies.

Stay as far away as possible, horrible experience with MegaOfficeSupplies.

Horrible, I ordered a backpack and haven't got it shipped after 3 weeks even though it was stated that the item was in stock. Every time I emailed and asked about it they said it's shipping at the end of the week, it's been 2 "end of the weeks" now. Very disappointed and I would not recommend this company, mainly because of the false information they provide.

Hi Aziz-Kaan, Thank you for you feedback, but we feel it is not based on or behaving according to what is morally right and fair. However, considering this is your first review, let us publicly inform you and future readers about what happened. We did keep you up to date on your order based on the information our supplier gave us (which initially was in stock). The fact the supplier kept pushing back the ETA was out of our hands. Our execution of keeping you informed about the order and offering a refund (if requested) was an appropriate and professional way of doing business. If you would like to discuss this further to make your next shopping experience with Mega Office Supplies a pleasant one, please contact us on 1300 783 961. Regards, Mega Office Supplies TeamI fail to see how the fact that this was my first review has anything to do with the subject of matter. I am informing people about my experience as a customer at your company. If a consumer is purchasing an item and it is stated that the item is in stock it would be rather rational to asume that the item will be shipped within 3-4 buisness days. I understand that there is nothing you can do about the supplier but you could have informed me as a customer what was going on instead of telling me it will be shipped soon, which leads me to my second point, the refund. I would gladly have taken a refund (which was never offered, but I also never requested it so for further customers please bare in mind that you can do this) if I would have known it would take a month for the item to be shipped. I would argue that your execution of informing me about my order status was not professional, you told me my item was expected to be shipped at the end of the week for 3-4 weeks and if that is what you call professionally executed I am glad I took time and wrote a review for the first time. I am not interested in discussing it further on the phone since there will be no next shopping experience with you. Regards, Aziz-Kaan

How long does an order typically take to go from Awaiting Fulfillment to the next stage, presumably Shipped? I placed an order Tuesday for some pens and although it's only been 2 days, it's just 36 pens and was hoping to have it ship quickly since there is already an inherent delay due to be being in the US already. For anyone wondering, the pens are my wife's favorite and are not available in the US anymore. Found them on your site. Brian
Update. The day after i posted this question, my order was marked shipped. Note: The Tracking number left as a comment for the order shows it's shipped and "enroute to USA". However, the order status on the website still says Awaiting Fulfillment, which I find interesting. Seems like the website could use some updates to match status.

Do you stock transparent graph paper pads?
Hi Bob, We have translucent paper graph pads, but not transparent/clear acetate. This would be more of a film. Is this what you are after? Martin

Where are mega office supplies shops? - Also are there any mega office supplies in the wollongong region as I sometimes like to shop around for items?
Mega Office Supplies is based on the Tweed/Gold Coast. They mainly sell online but give em a call if you want to ask rhem any questions.

Similar listings