Mega Office Supplies

Purchased a faulty machine and they were no help whatsoever

I purchased a Dymo label machine. The machine did not work from the time I received it. In contacting Mega Office Supplies they did not provide any assistance or refund just referred me back to Dymo.

Rebecca A.

Rebecca A.Perth, WA

Will not remove me from their emailing list - harrasment!

I ordered something from Mega Thing, and as such, was signed up to their mailing list (without being asked). Since then I have unsubscribed four times and also emailed a complaint through requesting that I am removed from their mailing list. I am still receiving emails. This is unacceptable!

Ruby

RubySydney, NSW

Sydney metro, have been waiting for 8 business day for dispatch

I placed an order on 25 June 2019, I contacted them and ask for delivery status on 3 July (after waiting for 8 business days). I was told the goods was just dispatched on 3 July. My office is located in Sydney metro. Is it acceptable?

Jan K

Jan Kgrovedale

Excellent service

Fantastic to deal with, service is always prompt and prices highly competitive.
Always very well packaged, have used them many times

Martin B.Mega Office Supplies

Thank you for your positive feedback Jan!

Sue

SueBrassall

Fast supply of quality goods

Strategic Fire Solutions often purchases office supplies from Mega and we are very happy with how fast we receive our products.

Martin B.Mega Office Supplies

Thank you for taking the time to provide a positive review Sue - we look forward to servicing your company again soon. Regards, Marty.

Lalita

Lalita

Brilliant! Splendid

I made purchase online. Purchasing process delayed and I have to follow up. Upon following up I received my items on the specified date. The staffs very friendly and professional on phone. They were able to track my orders.

Martin B.Mega Office Supplies

Hi Lalita - thank you for sharing you experience with Mega Office Supplies. I personally apologise for the delay, however I am glad our team was able to help you out. Have a safe and merry Christmas! Marty

The xmas window display used the paper fasteners and sign laminating was terrific.

Purchased items online because of time constraints. I had ordered a smaller qty but that size was not available anymore. Amanda emailed to say that this was the case and offered the choice of a refund or purchase a larger qty. Service was excellent and I chose to get the bigger amount - paid the extra and received my order within 3 days which was amazing. Thankyou Mega team

Martin B.Mega Office Supplies

Thank you Bev - glad to hear of your positive experience with Mega Office Supplies. We all look forward to servicing you again shortly. Marty.

Retired Mick

Retired Mick

Great service and price.

After finding Mega Office Supplies on-line I decided to make a purchase. The whole process went to plan and I was kept in the loop at all stages during the process. Delivery of the product took 5 days which I felt was more than acceptable as I placed my order on a Saturday at around 11.40am. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone thinking of making a purchase from their extensive product range.

Martin B.Mega Office Supplies

Hi Mick - fantastic feedback, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the world. Please let us know me and my team know if and when we can be of further assistance in the future. Cheers - Marty.

C. ANDERSEN

C. ANDERSENSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super fast delivery!

Within 24 hours of being placed the order was on my doorstep. Very happy with the quality of the toilet paper and facial tissues I ordered; prices were much better than my previous supplier. Will definitely purchase from Mega again.

Martin B.Mega Office Supplies

Thank you very much for letting the world know about your positive experience with Mega Office Supplies! :)

Tracey S

Tracey SBundall

My go to Office Supplies store from now on!!

I just wanted to say a massive thank you for your awesome service. I ordered my Void Fill online early yesterday morning and it arrived the same day in the afternoon. Your driver was also super friendly which is a nice change to some couriers I have to deal with.
Great prices in comparison to other stores that offered the same products.
Mega Office Supplies will be my go to store from now on!!

A big thank you for your quick and efficient service. :)

Martin B.Mega Office Supplies

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with Mega Office Supplies - we look forward to serving you again soon! Marty

Great prices, great customer service.

Packed our online the order quickly, some stuff was on back order but they sent the rest of the items straight away and informed me of this. When emailed, they replied to me promptly and kindly. In our order they also put a bag of lollies which I though was a great touch and made our organisation feel valued as customers. They also are significantly cheaper than Officeworks! Can't beat that :) Thanks Mega Office Supplies! Oh and there postage time was great.

Martin B.Mega Office Supplies

Hi Paris - thank you for your very positive review. The whole team enjoyed hearing about your experience with us. We look forward to serving you again soon. Marty.

Service, price & prompt

Always a pleasure dealing with your company. The staff are so friendly, helpful and knowledgeable in helping to find the right product at the right price for me. We are not a big client but we get treated as if we are.
Sandra T

Martin B.Mega Office Supplies

Thank you for your stellar review Sandra - my team and I really appreciate it and look forward to dealing with you again soon! Marty.

Claire

ClaireHobart

Prompt excellent service

I purchased online. The price was good and the order was shipped the same day! Excellent service. Far better than Staples!

Trevor W

Trevor WNT, 830

Best Prices - Greatest Service

Purchased on-line - super easy process. Ordered on 15 May and product delivered on 18 May 2017 in Northern Territory. Mega Office Supplies prices (including freight) are cheaper than buying locally from places such as Officeworks and speciality Stationery Stores.
Strongly recommend MegaOffice Supplies.

Excellent Stationery supplier

Found their website and ordering system very easy to follow. Pricing was competitive - better than Officeworks....will certainly buy from them again.

Started out good, went downhill fast

wahidah7885

wahidah7885Brisbane

Fast service - recommended for remote areas of Australia

Placed an order on Monday from the Torres Straits, received the goods on Thursday - that is amazing service! Products are as described, no problems at all. Recommended A++++

LTerzo

LTerzoAustralia

Good Job

I ordered the package of Staedtler Lumocolor Nonpermanent markers from the online store. Arrived quickly and very happy. thanks. thanks.

Shannon

ShannonSydney

Good Job

Purchased a lock and adhesive from this online store. Package arrived without delay and the item was well protected. Website pulls up related products when you type them in. Awesome

Peter

PeterPerth

Fast Shipping, Good Products, Very Happy

We ordered several boxes of dividers and we received them quickly. We were able to save a lot of money verses purchasing them somewhere else. Supplies were high quality and we'll be making more purchases in the future.

Darcyasked

How long do orders usually take to get to Perth, WA? I’m wanting to buy some notebooks but am going away in 2 weeks and am worried they won’t arrive in time.

Martin B.Mega Office Supplies

Hi Darcy - thanks for your question. Depending on the notebook you are after and volume you require will determine the ship time. If it is in stock and fits in a say a 3kg mail bag, we can air freight it with Startrack. I can get one of our customer service talent to call you on Monday if that fits? Alternatively, you can place the order with a request for fastest shipping possible due to you going away. Regards,
Martin

Darcy

I ordered 1x ‘WHITELINES 197077 SOFTCOVER SQUARE NOTEBOOK A4 120 PAGE 5MM WHITE - PACK OF 5’
So now I’m just hoping they come in time. I’m not sure how much they weigh so they may/may not fit in that bag?

Martin B.Mega Office Supplies

Thanks - will follow up with purchasing for you and our dispatch talent!

Phil Wilson

Phil Wilsonasked

Please confirm availability of 9 x Fellowes Lotus 8042901 Grommet base monitor arms in silver finish.

Martin B.Mega Office Supplies

Hi Phil - thanks for your question. I will try reach out to my Fellowes rep today (Saturday) and see if I can get an answer, otherwise I will definitely get an availability of them on Monday for you. Martin.

Martin B.Mega Office Supplies

Hi again Phil - I am unable to get in touch with my representative - I will get back to you on Monday morning.
Regards,
Martin

Martin B.Mega Office Supplies

Hi Phil - as promised, I finally got an answer. Fellowes have plenty of stock of 8042901 (see https://www.megaofficesupplies.com.au/fellowes-8042901-monitor-arm-kit-dual-for-lotus-lotus-dx-sit-stand-workstation/). Please note, this is the monitor arm only and first the Lotus sit/stand unit and does not work asa a standalone monitor stand. Let us know if you we can help you any further. Martin

Brian B.asked

How long does an order typically take to go from Awaiting Fulfillment to the next stage, presumably Shipped? I placed an order Tuesday for some pens and although it's only been 2 days, it's just 36 pens and was hoping to have it ship quickly since there is already an inherent delay due to be being in the US already. For anyone wondering, the pens are my wife's favorite and are not available in the US anymore. Found them on your site.

Brian

Brian B.

Update. The day after i posted this question, my order was marked shipped.

Note: The Tracking number left as a comment for the order shows it's shipped and "enroute to USA". However, the order status on the website still says Awaiting Fulfillment, which I find interesting. Seems like the website could use some updates to match status.

Get an answer from our members and Mega Office Supplies representatives