MBCM Strata Specialists

See the Best Strata & Property Management Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by MBCM Strata Specialists

Mike M
Mike MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sold to get away from them

In 43 years I’ve never had to deal with such an arrogant b. I would gladly blow 10 to 20k to put her in her place with solicitors. We even had to employ our lawyer to put them in their place, plus give our tenant compensation as tradesman turning up announced ruined their child’s birthday party. For your sake find an alternative we sold the property just to get away from these people. DONT GO THERE

Proactive, Professional and Courteous

We engaged Jenny at MBCM Camberwell to manage our "tired" block of six villa units in Balwyn North about a year and a half ago. In that time we have engaged new gardeners, addressed major issues with cracked drives, blocked storm water pipes, carried out major roof repairs and replaced gutters and down pipes. Jenny and her team return calls and emails promptly, acting on issues very quickly ie inspections and quotes by trades people. I would not hesitate to recommend MBCM Camberwell to manage the owners corporation of your strata property in Balwyn, Balwyn North, Camberwell, Canterbury, Glen Iris, Ashwood, Deepdene, Stradbroke Park, Greythorn, Hartwell, Bennetswood, Tooronga and Ashburton.

Suzie
SuzieGippsland, VIC

Ella was most helpful !

Recently I tried to connect power at my investment property. The power company was demanding with unrealistic requests… but Ella on the other hand talked me through the procedure, shared advise from trades and followed up as promised. Thank you Ella from MBCM Ascot Vale for your professionalism and support. Suzie

Ian G.
Ian G.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Professional service

We have found Jackie and the team at MBCM Sunbury to be a professional, and friendly organisation. Delivering on commitments, easy to contact and reliable. Highly recommended body corporate managers

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how MBCM Strata Specialists compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

tony tran
tony tranGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Knowlegeable and attentive management.

The current manager Ella from MBCM for 181 Geelong Rd, Seddon has known the Owners Corp. Laws, acts well in her role and has kept track of her previous actions. It is a pleasure to interact with her.

The team that is on your side.

We are a small apartment complex, we have found MBCM, and in particular Robyn and the team, to be extremely helpful and guiding, whilst we have been learning the skills required to live and manage apartment living, as all owners have come from private residential homes.
They have access to extremely competent and helpful trades people and have a competent after hours emergency team to back them with all decisions, this gives us peace of mind.
They also have access to competent professional legal and engineering teams when required.
I would have no hesitation in recommending MBCM and the entire team to anyone who is contemplating, building, owning or operating an apartment complex

Great Service

Hi everyone. This company is highly recommend by me for so many reasons. Great service. Couldn’t be happier. Customer care offered is above and beyond expectations. So happy to provide this recommendation.

Great Service

These guys strive always to do a great job. The Hawthorn office I highly recommend for any of your needs. They always go above and beyond to get the job done. ✅

Great Service and Professionalism

I have numerous investment properties and the ones that are managed by MBCM give me assurance to relax. Of course there are challenges in all asset management, the team at MBCM is always there to support and provide solutions.

Ben
Ben

Professional team

Great team with a strong customer focus. From experience always responsive and ready to listen.
Happy to personally recommend their services to property owners and tenants alike. keep up the good work

Mike D
Mike DGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Jodie and her team have managed our property for a few years now but recently we have had some major works to do and they have handled them so professionally, we couldn't be happier as a group.

Hard Worker
Hard WorkerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service

The Hawthorn team are very helpful and attentive to my all my requests. They are great to deal with and are prompt at responding to my calls / emails. The team always follow up with me to make sure that I am satisfied with the work done or the outcome of a situation.

allpress
allpressGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

I just thought I’d compliment the professional service MBCM Hawrhorn gave me. Everything went exactly as I hoped for. Rarely do I experience such attention to detail. I’ll certainly recommend you.

Great customer experience

The team at the Prahran office at MBCM provided a great customer experience and service. They are very responsive, professional, knowledgeable and listened to our needs. Highly recommend and thank you for your guidance.

C Hanna
C HannaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic service,

I couldnt have been happier with my experience with MBCM. Service and staff second to none. Highly recommended. They are professional and flexible and really listen to what the client is endeavouring to accomplish.