David WGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

MBCM Doncaster. No.

We have been with this manager for around two years. The individual allocated to our OC has a military background. In my view he is not even handed in dealing with residents. He tends to ride roughshod over residents who disagree with him. Recently he broadcast an email to all residents, targeting one resident. In that email, in regard to the targeted resident, he was saying "this member thinks this; this member thinks that etc". Not only was he wrong in what he was saying; his email amounted to little more than bullying, and character assassination of a member. Whilst the owners of this place have tried to set it up well, employees like this person just rip it down. In these circumstances, I cannot recommend MBCM Doncaster.

David W

The address is already known to the relevant franchisee.

Yun

Yun

Arrogant Ferntree gully/Dandenong MBCM manager.

Last review posted!.
With my personal experience with MBCM, it's been the worst encounter.
When I get personal insults from an owners corporation manager and being bias towards myself and also from the other lot owners.
It's not right!
They act like politicians! in the way they conduct themselves, deceitful and dishonest.
So do your research before you post and praise MBCM.
And do yourself a favour and research this corporation before hiring them.

Fabian

FabianGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Multiple Office Client, very happy

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how MBCM Strata Specialists compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

kp123Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Appalling incompetence, unethical, and totally unprofessional!

already stated, as MBCM Bayswater

TOTALLY UNETHICAL BEHAVIOUR

Sarah S.

Sarah S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely Appalling

Downright awful experience with MBCM Frankston. Given incorrect and misleading advice, ended up engaging a lawyer to deal with their incompetence. Tried to bully me, were unethical and did not equally represent all lot owners. Do not recommend.

Arthur M.

Arthur M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Failure of a body corp

Too many grievances to list here , after many lost hour,s trying to help owner committee i was very much not happy. as I see it m.b.c.m work,s incited misccomunication to drum up extra fee,s of $130 and hr. Billing for the additional hours was not voted on by owner,s at AGM and I think anyone that is with them should be careful of extra fee,s not voted on..yes it's in the contract but permission to undertake work outside of contract should be formally approved. Once we complained this was changed, thus proving they were willing to do this without formal consent.
I would give less than half a star and say not to use their services unless last body Corp on earth..

Sarah H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awful Do Not Recommend

MBCM Chelsea were expensive, arrogant and in my experience did not represent all lot owners equally. Incorrect information was given to our OC. Invoices were incorrect and had to be reissued, additional management fees were charged without documented formal OC approval. All in all their blatant bias, and lack of ethics resulted in significant cost to me.
When I reached out to their head office for help I was abused and hung up on by the CEO!

Renae

Renae

Paying for zero service

ELIZABETH F.

ELIZABETH F.

Owners Beware!!!

Jack C

Jack CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service from the Sunbury team

Transferred to these guys from another strata company and very happy with service and explaining How things work. Great communication and efficient at replying to emails. So good to see our property getting repairs fixed and budgeted for!

Hi Jack,
Thank you for your feedback! We're so happy to hear its been a great transition for you.
- MBCM

Kate Y.

Kate Y.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not a good service

Same happens here. Never know where the money goes! Since the body corporate fee has increased 20% within two years time but didn't see any detailed list for the reason of fees increasing. Required at last years meeting for change the gardener who was not doing a good job and required to change the light on the pathway as its never turned off. Seems it's not urgent matter to them.

MBCM H.MBCM Strata Specialists

Hi Kate, we'd like to discuss this matter directly. Please contact our head office on 9560 0770 so we can obtain further details.

Roman Kaminski

Roman KaminskiNortheast, VIC

MBCM BILLING CODE FOR THEM ONLY!

MBCM's Strata Management Billing notices to Unit owners, as a owner I have no idea to where our payments are going towards or want for. I have asked MBCM for a more understanding billing notices, and not a coded billing notice that only MBCM can understand. As one may have some billing questions at MBCM, to were and what Unit owners money is going towards. Especial when something(s) were not on records from AGM. Attachment images are Lots 4 and 6, only arrears are clearly stated !

P.S. MBCM's Richard Reid said he is going to sue me because of my first posting against MBCM not being favorable in their representation for Unit owner, that was nearly about 8 months ago now.

shredder2

shredder2Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor.

MBCM H.MBCM Strata Specialists

Thank you for the feedback, we would like to discuss this further with you as we take all reviews seriously. Please contact our office on 9560 0770. And, just to clarify, our franchisee fee is not as high as you've indicated in your post.

JEDGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No value in service or reliability

MBCM H.MBCM Strata Specialists

Hi Jed, we take these reviews extremely seriously. Can you please contact our head office on 9560 0770 so we can discuss this further with you.

JED

I've already invested much of my time discussing these issues with your GM. I say bring on the AGM next week.

MBCM H.MBCM Strata Specialists

We completely understand, however we would like the opportunity to investigate this further. We would appreciate you contacting our head office so we can get further information that will allow us to do this.

Bren

BrenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don’t use these guys!!

Terrible. Company only seemed to listen to and act for one of the tenants. Holly seemed scared to upset her and would never act on any complaints unless this lady made them. Holly also issued notices that I had dirty gutters (photos showed they were clean) and issued a notice to fix a window border (6 weeks after I fixed it!!). Just after your money and don’t care about representing all tenants equally.

MBCM H.MBCM Strata Specialists

Hi Bren, We take all reviews seriously and would like to find out more about your mentioned complaints. Please contact our office on 03 9560 0770 so we can investigate on your behalf.

Alasdair36South West, WA

Incompetent and do not follow up issues

I am trying to sort out a building insurance issue, which involves MBCM. They do not return phonecalls, they do not read emails and they don't seem to understand what is required of them. They do not seem to have the professional skills required to manage a small business. The franchaise system seems to have fundamental weaknesses.

MBCM H.MBCM Strata Specialists

Hi Alasdair, we take all complaints seriously so could you please contact our office to discuss this matter in further detail? Our contact number is 03 9560 0770.

Workinmumma

WorkinmummaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Made our lives so much easier

I can't thank the team at MBCM enough. The old management company ran our units into the ground, but they have really turned it around and have been able to make the meetings run smoothly and accounts start making sense again. Thank you team!

MBCM H.MBCM Strata Specialists

Thank you for taking the time to come and let us know - we're so glad to hear our Franchisees are doing such a great job!

Sick of ringing to compl

Sick of ringing to complGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wish I had read these reviews before we hired them

I wish I had read all the reviews before hiring them, as I can see that there is many issues. I am sure there is much better body corps out there.

MBCM H.MBCM Strata Specialists

We take all reviews seriously, and would like to discuss your experience. Please contact our office so we can discuss this further on (03) 9560 0770.

Steve

SteveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Body Corporate Management

We found MBCM management services to be professional, competent and reliable and have no hesitation in recommending them to everyone in need of a good Body Corporate Manager at a very fair price.

MBCM H.MBCM Strata Specialists

Hi Steve - thanks for the feedback- we're glad you've had a such a positive experience!