Jack C

Jack CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service from the Sunbury team

Transferred to these guys from another strata company and very happy with service and explaining How things work. Great communication and efficient at replying to emails. So good to see our property getting repairs fixed and budgeted for!

Hi Jack,
Thank you for your feedback! We're so happy to hear its been a great transition for you.
- MBCM

Kate Y.

Kate Y.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not a good service

Same happens here. Never know where the money goes! Since the body corporate fee has increased 20% within two years time but didn't see any detailed list for the reason of fees increasing. Required at last years meeting for change the gardener who was not doing a good job and required to change the light on the pathway as its never turned off. Seems it's not urgent matter to them.

Stephen D.MBCM Strata Specialists

Hi Kate, we'd like to discuss this matter directly. Please contact our head office on 9560 0770 so we can obtain further details.

Roman Kaminski

Roman KaminskiNortheast, VIC

MBCM BILLING CODE FOR THEM ONLY!

MBCM's Strata Management Billing notices to Unit owners, as a owner I have no idea to where our payments are going towards or want for. I have asked MBCM for a more understanding billing notices, and not a coded billing notice that only MBCM can understand. As one may have some billing questions at MBCM, to were and what Unit owners money is going towards. Especial when something(s) were not on records from AGM. Attachment images are Lots 4 and 6, only arrears are clearly stated !

P.S. MBCM's Richard Reid said he is going to sue me because of my first posting against MBCM not being favorable in their representation for Unit owner, that was nearly about 8 months ago now.

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how MBCM Strata Specialists compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

shredder2

shredder2Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor.

Stephen D.MBCM Strata Specialists

Thank you for the feedback, we would like to discuss this further with you as we take all reviews seriously. Please contact our office on 9560 0770. And, just to clarify, our franchisee fee is not as high as you've indicated in your post.

JEDGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No value in service or reliability

Stephen D.MBCM Strata Specialists

Hi Jed, we take these reviews extremely seriously. Can you please contact our head office on 9560 0770 so we can discuss this further with you.

JED

I've already invested much of my time discussing these issues with your GM. I say bring on the AGM next week.

Stephen D.MBCM Strata Specialists

We completely understand, however we would like the opportunity to investigate this further. We would appreciate you contacting our head office so we can get further information that will allow us to do this.

Bren

BrenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don’t use these guys!!

Terrible. Company only seemed to listen to and act for one of the tenants. Holly seemed scared to upset her and would never act on any complaints unless this lady made them. Holly also issued notices that I had dirty gutters (photos showed they were clean) and issued a notice to fix a window border (6 weeks after I fixed it!!). Just after your money and don’t care about representing all tenants equally.

Stephen D.MBCM Strata Specialists

Hi Bren, We take all reviews seriously and would like to find out more about your mentioned complaints. Please contact our office on 03 9560 0770 so we can investigate on your behalf.

Alasdair36South West, WA

Incompetent and do not follow up issues

I am trying to sort out a building insurance issue, which involves MBCM. They do not return phonecalls, they do not read emails and they don't seem to understand what is required of them. They do not seem to have the professional skills required to manage a small business. The franchaise system seems to have fundamental weaknesses.

Stephen D.MBCM Strata Specialists

Hi Alasdair, we take all complaints seriously so could you please contact our office to discuss this matter in further detail? Our contact number is 03 9560 0770.

Workinmumma

WorkinmummaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Made our lives so much easier

I can't thank the team at MBCM enough. The old management company ran our units into the ground, but they have really turned it around and have been able to make the meetings run smoothly and accounts start making sense again. Thank you team!

Stephen D.MBCM Strata Specialists

Thank you for taking the time to come and let us know - we're so glad to hear our Franchisees are doing such a great job!

Sick of ringing to compl

Sick of ringing to complGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wish I had read these reviews before we hired them

I wish I had read all the reviews before hiring them, as I can see that there is many issues. I am sure there is much better body corps out there.

Stephen D.MBCM Strata Specialists

We take all reviews seriously, and would like to discuss your experience. Please contact our office so we can discuss this further on (03) 9560 0770.

Steve

SteveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Body Corporate Management

We found MBCM management services to be professional, competent and reliable and have no hesitation in recommending them to everyone in need of a good Body Corporate Manager at a very fair price.

Stephen D.MBCM Strata Specialists

Hi Steve - thanks for the feedback- we're glad you've had a such a positive experience!

Zynal K.

Zynal K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Regarding MBCM Essendon

I'm a tenant in a building they manage. Their staff lacks the skills required to carry out the most basic of tasks competently. After posting a negative review on google, one of their staff contacted me on linkedin to try and take it down. They then tried to get my personal details from my landlord, who refused.

Stephen D.MBCM Strata Specialists

Hi Zynal, we take all complaints extremely seriously, so please contact Head Office to discuss further on 03 9560 0770.

Jag

JagGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Mbcm ringwood, rude, incompetent staff

Used to be okay until about 2018, now they seem unable to even organise a simple maintenance job, took 6 months with very poor excuses for doing nothing, seems we are paying for incompetence plus rudeness!! Each year the fees continue to rise with the service getting worse.

Stephen D.MBCM Strata Specialists

Hi Jag, we take all complaints extremely seriously, so please contact Head Office to discuss further on 03 9560 0770.

LindaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

MBCM malvern

I am an interested propety buyer with this company looking after the appartment block. I have rung several times and I dont get a friendly vibe. She says she is happy to answer my questions but then i get a touch of attitude in the answers and also gives be barriers instead of answers. I am new into the market and I find this company a bit secretive and dont want to devulge any information. So my feeling is UNSURE

Linda

That's what I thought. However she didn't say that at the time, she kept blocking my questions. If she can't legally tell me, then she should communicate that!!!

Rich RGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Consistently good

I deal with three of their offices - Essendon, Box Hill and Hawthorn. They are responsive and efficient. Pricing is also very good. We were with a slightly cheaper company in one property but their service was poor so we changed it to MBCM based on our experience with them.

Stephen D.MBCM Strata Specialists

Hi Rich R, glad to hear you've been experiencing great service with many of our offices! Thank you for taking the time to leave the positive review.

Rude and incompetent in Rosebud

The staff are Rude and condescending. They illegally arranged work on my private property, (it was not common property) without obtaining quotes or my permission after an insurance claim was rejected. They claim it’s “best practice”. They chose a subpar insurance policy, and are to lazy to look into concerns regarding it, as I didn’t tell them what page I copied and pasted the text from.... it’s a 5 page document and we were talking about pipes, but they are not smart enough to look under the “pipe” section (it’s only 3 paragraphs long) and match the text. Use ANY other company if you can.

Stephen D.MBCM Strata Specialists

Hi There, we take all complaints extremely seriously, so please contact Head Office to discuss further on 03 9560 0770.

Adam H.

Adam H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Preston Branch is rude, no idea about local laws

Extremely rude, and poor management of properties. Your residents are destroying Coburg by dumping rubbish that eventually ends up and down the street and putting wrong rubbish in their bins. Respect the community and educate your residents!!!

Maggie

MaggieMelbourne

Shame on you MBCM!!

Stephen D.MBCM Strata Specialists

Hi Maggie, we take all complaints extremely seriously, so please contact Head Office to discuss further on 03 9560 0770.

Mikey14

Mikey14Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

MBCM Sth Yarra

We switched to them last year. I have found them to be very proficienct, responsive to any emails, and friendly. Very satisfied with the switch and would honestly recommend them to anyone.

Stephen D.MBCM Strata Specialists

Hi Mikey, we're glad you're happy with Jason and MBCM South Yarra Team!

Rach

RachGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ignorance + inefficient MBCM RINGWOOD

Marg

MargGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good managers

Whenever I raise a concern or ask a question, it is usually responded to promptly.
All staff are very friendly and helpful.
It must be a hard task to keep everyone happy.

Stephen D.MBCM Strata Specialists

Hi Marg, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. Thank you!