Alasdair36South West, WA

Incompetent and do not follow up issues

I am trying to sort out a building insurance issue, which involves MBCM. They do not return phonecalls, they do not read emails and they don't seem to understand what is required of them. They do not seem to have the professional skills required to manage a small business. The franchaise system seems to have fundamental weaknesses.

Kristie B.MBCM Strata Specialists

Hi Alasdair, we take all complaints seriously so could you please contact our office to discuss this matter in further detail? Our contact number is 03 9560 0770.

Workinmumma

WorkinmummaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Made our lives so much easier

I can't thank the team at MBCM enough. The old management company ran our units into the ground, but they have really turned it around and have been able to make the meetings run smoothly and accounts start making sense again. Thank you team!

Kristie B.MBCM Strata Specialists

Thank you for taking the time to come and let us know - we're so glad to hear our Franchisees are doing such a great job!

Sick of ringing to compl

Sick of ringing to complGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wish I had read these reviews before we hired them

I wish I had read all the reviews before hiring them, as I can see that there is many issues. I am sure there is much better body corps out there.

Kristie B.MBCM Strata Specialists

We take all reviews seriously, and would like to discuss your experience. Please contact our office so we can discuss this further on (03) 9560 0770.

Steve

SteveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Body Corporate Management

We found MBCM management services to be professional, competent and reliable and have no hesitation in recommending them to everyone in need of a good Body Corporate Manager at a very fair price.

Kristie B.MBCM Strata Specialists

Hi Steve - thanks for the feedback- we're glad you've had a such a positive experience!

Zynal K.

Zynal K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Regarding MBCM Essendon

I'm a tenant in a building they manage. Their staff lacks the skills required to carry out the most basic of tasks competently. After posting a negative review on google, one of their staff contacted me on linkedin to try and take it down. They then tried to get my personal details from my landlord, who refused.

Kristie B.MBCM Strata Specialists

Hi Zynal, we take all complaints extremely seriously, so please contact Head Office to discuss further on 03 9560 0770.

Jag

JagGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Mbcm ringwood, rude, incompetent staff

Used to be okay until about 2018, now they seem unable to even organise a simple maintenance job, took 6 months with very poor excuses for doing nothing, seems we are paying for incompetence plus rudeness!! Each year the fees continue to rise with the service getting worse.

Kristie B.MBCM Strata Specialists

Hi Jag, we take all complaints extremely seriously, so please contact Head Office to discuss further on 03 9560 0770.

LindaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

MBCM malvern

I am an interested propety buyer with this company looking after the appartment block. I have rung several times and I dont get a friendly vibe. She says she is happy to answer my questions but then i get a touch of attitude in the answers and also gives be barriers instead of answers. I am new into the market and I find this company a bit secretive and dont want to devulge any information. So my feeling is UNSURE

Linda

That's what I thought. However she didn't say that at the time, she kept blocking my questions. If she can't legally tell me, then she should communicate that!!!

Rich RGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Consistently good

I deal with three of their offices - Essendon, Box Hill and Hawthorn. They are responsive and efficient. Pricing is also very good. We were with a slightly cheaper company in one property but their service was poor so we changed it to MBCM based on our experience with them.

Kristie B.MBCM Strata Specialists

Hi Rich R, glad to hear you've been experiencing great service with many of our offices! Thank you for taking the time to leave the positive review.

Rude and incompetent in Rosebud

The staff are Rude and condescending. They illegally arranged work on my private property, (it was not common property) without obtaining quotes or my permission after an insurance claim was rejected. They claim it’s “best practice”. They chose a subpar insurance policy, and are to lazy to look into concerns regarding it, as I didn’t tell them what page I copied and pasted the text from.... it’s a 5 page document and we were talking about pipes, but they are not smart enough to look under the “pipe” section (it’s only 3 paragraphs long) and match the text. Use ANY other company if you can.

Kristie B.MBCM Strata Specialists

Hi There, we take all complaints extremely seriously, so please contact Head Office to discuss further on 03 9560 0770.

Adam H.

Adam H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Preston Branch is rude, no idea about local laws

Extremely rude, and poor management of properties. Your residents are destroying Coburg by dumping rubbish that eventually ends up and down the street and putting wrong rubbish in their bins. Respect the community and educate your residents!!!

Maggie

MaggieMelbourne

Shame on you MBCM!!

Kristie B.MBCM Strata Specialists

Hi Maggie, we take all complaints extremely seriously, so please contact Head Office to discuss further on 03 9560 0770.

Mikey14

Mikey14Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

MBCM Sth Yarra

We switched to them last year. I have found them to be very proficienct, responsive to any emails, and friendly. Very satisfied with the switch and would honestly recommend them to anyone.

Kristie B.MBCM Strata Specialists

Hi Mikey, we're glad you're happy with Jason and MBCM South Yarra Team!

Rach

RachGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ignorance + inefficient MBCM RINGWOOD

Marg

MargGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good managers

Whenever I raise a concern or ask a question, it is usually responded to promptly.
All staff are very friendly and helpful.
It must be a hard task to keep everyone happy.

Kristie B.MBCM Strata Specialists

Hi Marg, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. Thank you!

MithraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

MBCM South Yarra

Very poor service, staff are rude and arrogant. Does not send payment notices, then sends after about 6 months with interest added, when try to explain, Jacinta does not accept that these notices were not received, rude offensive and very poor service. Since they took over our building we had nothing but extra expenses.

Kristie B.MBCM Strata Specialists

Hi Mithra, we take all reviews seriously and invite you to email our Franchise Head Office so we can discuss the matter in further detail. Our contact number is (03) 9560 0770.

Fabian

FabianMornington, Melbourne

Very happy, service over and above

I have a property in a block of flats which is managed by the Mornington office of MBCM. The recent heavy weather caused some significant leakage issues last Friday. I contacted MBCM just before closing time and got hold of Alex. Alex stayed back at work until at last 6.30pm until he had arranged for our property to be protected over the weekend with some tarps then first thing this morning he was back on the phone to tell me what he had arranged to be done to fix the problem. Impressive service to stay back then follow up without prompting and all resolved so close to Christmas. Thank you to Alex's plumbers too, great work boys.

Very Disappointed

Very DisappointedMelbourne

MBCM Ringwood- Don't deserve even one star!

Those people never admitted their wrong! They were happy to keep money, which was a wrong bank transfer.
Called multiple times to rectify without success. Different people told you different stories. The account department is a mess and remember it is your responsibility to chase them up. They will not have the courtesy to call you or let you know what went on, not at all. They say they are proud to be your property manager but honestly they are acting as bullies. Very nice of you! They are just taking the money!

Kristie B.MBCM Strata Specialists

Hi there, we take all complaints extremely seriously, so please contact Head Office to discuss further on 03 9560 0770.

Cathy.L

Cathy.L

Mbcm Frankston VIC.Very bad, no care for owners and always add charges

This body corporate will stop at nothing to ensure they continuously add charges to owners invoices even given that the quarterly fees are already high and also go up. Price of living becomes absolutely ridiculous.
Works are done and you are slapped with a new cost ontop of your bc fees.

When you email the bc they ignore you or respond very dryly as if you are an inconvenience.

Also lately an email that was meant to be sent internally was accidentally sent to myself with the director cursing myself and used my name when emailing his colleague.
Very unprofessional behaviour and and I quote “simply don’t respond”. The director actually advised the property manager to ignore me!

Steer clear from this bc.

Kristie B.MBCM Strata Specialists

Hi Cathy, we take all complaints extremely seriously, so please contact Head Office to discuss further on 03 9560 0770.

Understanding and prompt action

We have had nothing but positive experiences from MBCM . They are always quick to reply to emails and phone calls and take prompt action where needed . They are understanding and show empathy in circumstances where the residents in our complex have had concerns such as the removal of large gum trees and the replanting of more plants by ourselves rather than a gardening contractor .i would highly recomend them .

High prices on inefficient repairs.