Melbourne's Cheapest Cars

Melbourne's Cheapest Cars

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Melbourne's Cheapest Cars? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Karthi

Review for Melbourne cheapest cars

Joe Galea
Joe GaleaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just purchased a vehicle

Having bought 2 other vehicles at your old premises and recently my 3rd at your new location in Lennox Street Moorabbin. From my initial contact with Rodney, very pleasant and provided everything i was needing to make mt decision through to Hannah Johnson and the team in pulling everything together was terrific. Thank you both for making my experience in buying my recent purchase a lovely one. Professional and went over and above to ensure everything moved along perfectly and I'm really enjoying my new wheels. Highly recommend!

Ridhav
RidhavGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Issues with the Delivery

Great selection

Great selection of cars and great prices. Staff were super helpful and answered all the questions we had. Was assisted by John and Prity, they were fantastic and would recommend

David from Berwick.
David from Berwick.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Kia Cerato

Brooke and the crew, including the delivery driver were fantastic from start to finish. I was a little apprehensive during this COVID period because I hadn't physically seen the car. On it's arrival I was more than happy with the purchase. Looks like new!! This is the second car I've got from them and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone else.

Reliable

Thanks for your help and giving excellent service. Definitely recommending. It was so easy purchasing car from you with correct process in this pandemic also Car was in excellent condition when delivered.

Ava
AvaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good lockdown Buy

Anthony
AnthonyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good experience

In march 2020 I bought a 2014 GXL Landcruiser trayback with gvm upgrade and bar/winch,new tray, etc.
Adrian Frisina picked the car out for me after I explained what I was after. Great test drive.
Gourav then organised half finance, extra warranty and allianz insurance.
Small detail with cruise control was fixed, I was reimbursed $165 for autoelectrician.
Basically, I couldn`t be happier with my purchase. Thanks guys.
Tony Burrows.

Ann Dee
Ann DeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Discrimination

Poor customer service,ripe off Trade in offers!!!

I have brought cars from these guys in the past and sent others to purchase cars with good customer service and communication,
And good fair change over deals..
Offering half cash and the rest on a loan I thought they would jump at it?
but after Speaking to couple of you guys with poor responses offering 2 grand for trade in for a car that is worth at lest 4 to 5 k trade is in embarrassing!!!
On your site you offer top trade in prices is crap..
I can get 2k minimum trade in with any car!!
Anyway not going to be recommending you guys anymore..

Jim
JimGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely terrible never shop there again

Worst service and definitely not the cheapest

Just be extreme careful when buying any cars from them. The salesperson will say all the cars are looked after well and comes with full service history but once they sell you the car they hardly care about the customer. I bought holden commodore which had 100 issues with it. Really frustrating when you spend good money on the car but you keep taking it back to them to fix it. The car started to play up within a week when i bought. It took nearly a month to fix the issues but still have few troubles with it. Had all issues like start, software issue, power steering, shocker. It wasnt an old car, the car is just 3 years old but just not good enough for the money and time i have spent. Over priced cars.

pete
pete

Appalling service

drove two hours to see a car, hounded by salesman if we were still going, car not even there no apologies, very rude cheapest cars cheapest service. went to brighton honda excellent service treated with the utmost respect.

Perfect car

I m so happy I buy my First car and Patrick vinay helped me lot.. he is very good person .