Melbourne's Cheapest Cars

Melbourne's Cheapest Cars

Joe Galea

Joe GaleaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just purchased a vehicle

Having bought 2 other vehicles at your old premises and recently my 3rd at your new location in Lennox Street Moorabbin. From my initial contact with Rodney, very pleasant and provided everything i was needing to make mt decision through to Hannah Johnson and the team in pulling everything together was terrific. Thank you both for making my experience in buying my recent purchase a lovely one. Professional and went over and above to ensure everything moved along perfectly and I'm really enjoying my new wheels. Highly recommend!

Ridhav

RidhavGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Issues with the Delivery

Great selection

Great selection of cars and great prices. Staff were super helpful and answered all the questions we had. Was assisted by John and Prity, they were fantastic and would recommend

David from Berwick.

David from Berwick.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Kia Cerato

Brooke and the crew, including the delivery driver were fantastic from start to finish. I was a little apprehensive during this COVID period because I hadn't physically seen the car. On it's arrival I was more than happy with the purchase. Looks like new!! This is the second car I've got from them and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone else.

Reliable

Thanks for your help and giving excellent service. Definitely recommending. It was so easy purchasing car from you with correct process in this pandemic also Car was in excellent condition when delivered.

Ava

AvaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good lockdown Buy

Anthony

AnthonyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good experience

In march 2020 I bought a 2014 GXL Landcruiser trayback with gvm upgrade and bar/winch,new tray, etc.
Adrian Frisina picked the car out for me after I explained what I was after. Great test drive.
Gourav then organised half finance, extra warranty and allianz insurance.
Small detail with cruise control was fixed, I was reimbursed $165 for autoelectrician.
Basically, I couldn`t be happier with my purchase. Thanks guys.
Tony Burrows.

Ann Dee

Ann DeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Discrimination

Poor customer service,ripe off Trade in offers!!!

I have brought cars from these guys in the past and sent others to purchase cars with good customer service and communication,
And good fair change over deals..
Offering half cash and the rest on a loan I thought they would jump at it?
but after Speaking to couple of you guys with poor responses offering 2 grand for trade in for a car that is worth at lest 4 to 5 k trade is in embarrassing!!!
On your site you offer top trade in prices is crap..
I can get 2k minimum trade in with any car!!
Anyway not going to be recommending you guys anymore..

Jim

JimGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely terrible never shop there again

Worst service and definitely not the cheapest

Just be extreme careful when buying any cars from them. The salesperson will say all the cars are looked after well and comes with full service history but once they sell you the car they hardly care about the customer. I bought holden commodore which had 100 issues with it. Really frustrating when you spend good money on the car but you keep taking it back to them to fix it. The car started to play up within a week when i bought. It took nearly a month to fix the issues but still have few troubles with it. Had all issues like start, software issue, power steering, shocker. It wasnt an old car, the car is just 3 years old but just not good enough for the money and time i have spent. Over priced cars.

Appalling service

drove two hours to see a car, hounded by salesman if we were still going, car not even there no apologies, very rude cheapest cars cheapest service. went to brighton honda excellent service treated with the utmost respect.

Perfect car

I m so happy I buy my First car and Patrick vinay helped me lot.. he is very good person .

Amber

AmberMelbourne

NOT MELBOURNES CHEAPEST CARS!

Patrick, the salesperson we dealt with to look at the cars was great, no problems with him however when trying to buy the car we got directed to the ‘manager’ who said they do not negotiate prices at all and that they are the cheapest in the market. He was quite arrogant and just let us walk out. Well guess what, you aren’t the cheapest! We got exactly the same car that day for $5000 cheaper elsewhere.

The awesome salesman Marios R

Mario R is the best of the best. Thank you for the great service my friend! Cu soon for my next business car. JL

F.Grace

F.GraceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My 3rd car from melbourne's cheapest cars!

I just bought my 3rd car from MCC ! Always an easy experience with so many cars to choose from . Anton made things even easier with his honest down to earth nature .

It’s good service

They understood what I was looking for.
They were considerate and thoughtful.
They were fair and reasonable.
They were good.

Buying the second time

It was a good experience at Melbourne cheapest cars, when I traded in my Toyota Corolla and purchased a Holden captiva seven seater. The sales person Rahim was very helpful thru out the transaction. His communication and customer service are very impressive. And also to mention, Michael from the service at moorabbin. Excellent service orientation. Happy with both of them.

Amazing value for every dollar

Great service, I felt very welcomed and was headed in the right direction to get a great deal and was able to pick up my car within a day or two.

execellent service by Roy and Gaurav

Excellent service from salesman Roy Makhija . He was friendly and helpful. There was no pressure - he gave very good information and advice which made the experience much easier than I anticipated. I would highly recommend Roy and Melbourne Cheapest cars.