Melbourne Vacate & Carpet Cleaning

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
Julia G

Julia GGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellence job for end of lease cleaning.

My husband and I felt that we would like to move back to the house again after Andrei and his co-worker did the house cleaning. My property agent even asked me about Andrei's business card after she did the final inspection. I would highly recommend it to anyone who needs it for end of lease cleaning.

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Looking for Carpet Cleaning Services?

Read the reviews for Drymaster Carpet Cleaning

Ad

Vacate cleaning

Really awesome job by harsh and uday. Our apartment looks brand new and they got into the finer details I'm sure I will get my bond back I'm really happy thanks guys

Peter B

Peter BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellence at its best

We have used this company annually for many years now. We have a fairly large house with several carpeted rooms and a big modular lounge suite. We also have a large 50 kilo dog that roams the house and loves sleeping on the lounge. It's a blessing whenever we get Andrei in, as after the cleaning everything sparkles and smells like new. Given the excellent quality of the work, their pricing is extremely fair. They are reliable, efficient and extremely thorough.

Carpet Cleaning Services

Find out how Melbourne Vacate & Carpet Cleaning compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services