Men That Move

Men That Move

Stef

Stef

Really good job

This is the second time I've used Men That Move and I was as pleased this time as the previous time. Communication with their office was quick, efficient and hassle free. Everything is made simple. No lengthy quote process, no hidden costs, the overall cost was WAY more reasonable than other companies. Bogdan and Sean did the move for me and were great - arrived on time, communicated their ETA, were very friendly and polite and careful with everything. Not a single broken or damaged item. I would 100% recommend this company and will be using them myself again next time.

Tanya

TanyaSydney, NSW

Best removalist in Sydney!

We moved from a 4 bedroom semi to a 2 bedroom apartment ! The boys were extremely helpful and Even stored all our stuff neatly! Was a 6 hour move and they did it with a breeze!

Mel

MelSydney, NSW

Such incredible service

3rd time using Men that move & always been a great service. Our latest move was 5bed house within the same suburb. The team were very organised, efficient & ran on time.

caesarmed

caesarmedSydney, NSW

Took the stress out of moving

Megan

MeganSydney, NSW

Outstanding service!

Can’t thank Men that Move enough for their outstanding service with our move. Bogdan and his team arrived on time,worked so fast,were so efficient and nothing was an issue.Highly recommend!

Second move with these guys!

One bed apartment, timing perfect , great company to deal with from start to finish, very professional and plenty of communication which is important when you’re stressing out ! Will use again in the future!

Jeremy

JeremyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent service once again, from a repeat customer

Fantastic in every respect

Best moving experience we’ve ever had. We moved from a heavily furnished three bedroom townhouse and the guys managed to get everything expertly into the truck when I thought there was no way it would all fit. We received a text message when they were 15mins away and the job took exactly 5 hours, which was the lower end of what we expected. The eco boxes provided for the move are a brilliant idea and meant so much less waste to dispose of when unpacking. Would 100% use this company next time we have to move.

Isha

Isha South East Queensland, QLD

Wouldn’t go anywhere else!

James and the guys who booked my movers where friendly, helpful and made sure to accomodate my requirements. The movers on both ends were awesome and took great care with our pieces and we’re not at all troubles to make sure I was happy with placements of all pieces, rearranging as I needed. I couldn’t be happier with the service, the price and the overall experience. Wouldn’t go anywhere else for my moving needs!
Thanks legends

Rachael S.

Rachael S.Sydney, NSW

Incredible moving team!!!

3 gents helped me move a 2 bedroom apartment and storage room, into a 3 Bedroom terrace.

Stairs, tricky hallways narrow archways were no trouble. The gents even helped collect the odds and ends. I happily left them working at the old property as I opened the new for them.

Polite, friendly, great communicators and fast. They got it all in the truck and into the new place in 4 hours. Wildly impressed! As a single woman moving there are horror stories - these are the good ones, no reservation at all.

KZH

KZHSydney, NSW

Made our move easy!

The Men that Move team were helpful from when I made the booking - the Eco-boxes were a great additional too. We moved from a house to a house a short distance away - on moving day the guys were on time, quick, helpful and left no damage.

Shireen

ShireenMelbourne

Good solid professional job

Bogdan moved my items from storage into a one bedroom apartment in Sydney. He was polite and professional and got the job done in a timely manner and made the experience as stress-free as possible. I always use Men That Move.

Jay E.

Jay E.Sydney, NSW

Best removalists Ive ever used

Chris Connell and Leo were a dream team. They were efficient, and quick while exuding calm and professionalism. Took all the stress out of a potentially very stressful day. The plastic boxes are a game changer as well, cant recommend them highly enough.

Continually Excellent Removal Service

This was the second time I hired Men That Move and could not be happier with our decision. The eco boxes makes packing and unpacking quick and easy while also being more sustainable. Bogdan and team arrived shortly before 8am and our move from a 2 bed apt with no lift to a 3 bed house was complete in just over 4 hours. The team were very friendly, polite and happy to move furniture and eco boxes where required. Would not hesitate to recommend Men that move.

These guys were a machine

Moved a 2 Bedroom house from Sydney to the Blue Mountains.
The team turned up on time and packed up quickly and efficiently. They didn't waste any time on getting to the destination and unloaded quickly. Nothing was broken or lost and the guys used their initiave where required and asked for direction when stuck and everything ended up where expected. I would higly recommend Men that Move.

Find out how Men That Move compares to other Furniture Removalists

Quick, calm & professional at a stressful time.

We had a stressful rushed move during a pandemic but the guys at Men That Move made it really easy, calm and did a superb job. Bogdan is a legend!

Absolute gentlemen and an amazing service!

This is the third time that I have used Men That Move to relocate me. They helped me to relocate my 2 bedroom apartment. Absolute gentlemen and an excellent service!

Wai C.

Wai C.Sydney, NSW

Great service with reasonable price

We're moving a 4 bedroom double storey house. The price from Men That Move was almost a thousand dollars less than another old fashion removalist. They arrived on time and the move was efficient. I booked two trucks and six men. They were fantastic and very helpful. Really appreciated their service. We also like the green plastic box which were provided for free. These boxes made the move and packing quicker and safer. Men That Move is a highly recommended removalist.

Easy move from Sydney to Canberra

We used menthatmove to move from Sydney to Canberra. They showed up on time with a huge truck, got everything packed up quickly, and unpacked quickly at the other end. They were extremely helpful, we had no complaints, and we would recommend them.

Nikita L.

Nikita L.Sydney, NSW

Great guys ! Easy move !

Highly recommend men that move. Usually moving is stressful but the two blokes we had made it easy with a few laughs! We had a two bedroom apartment in Bondi. Would hire again.

Jamie R

Jamie Rasked

I need to move house on the weekend of the 29th February from Sydney to East Gosford. The destination address has limited access private steep driveway with low wires 3.6m. I have a small fleet of tip trucks and drivers. I was thinking we would need a large truck and a smaller pantech with a tailgate lifter for my 450kg safe as well as being able to run smaller loads up to the house from the larger truck. I could supplement the smaller pantech with my smaller tippers also to run loads up the driveway. I could also hire the smaller pantech if you guys dont have one. There is a large carpark next to playing fields just down the road we could use for the transition. Give me a call to discuss Regards, Jamie Ross 0421338148

Tania H

Tania Hasked

Wanting a quote pls to move 4kms. Muscles & transport needed.
Cheers
Tania Elliott
[number removed]

Eddy

Eddyasked

Are you free some time this week? If you are please send me more detail and your rate. We have 1 upright piano as well.
Eddy