Men That Move

Men That Move

4.9

Isha

Isha South East Queensland, QLD

Wouldn’t go anywhere else!

James and the guys who booked my movers where friendly, helpful and made sure to accomodate my requirements. The movers on both ends were awesome and took great care with our pieces and we’re not at all troubles to make sure I was happy with placements of all pieces, rearranging as I needed. I couldn’t be happier with the service, the price and the overall experience. Wouldn’t go anywhere else for my moving needs!
Thanks legends

Rachael S.

Rachael S.Sydney, NSW

Incredible moving team!!!

3 gents helped me move a 2 bedroom apartment and storage room, into a 3 Bedroom terrace.

Stairs, tricky hallways narrow archways were no trouble. The gents even helped collect the odds and ends. I happily left them working at the old property as I opened the new for them.

Polite, friendly, great communicators and fast. They got it all in the truck and into the new place in 4 hours. Wildly impressed! As a single woman moving there are horror stories - these are the good ones, no reservation at all.

KZH

KZHSydney, NSW

Made our move easy!

The Men that Move team were helpful from when I made the booking - the Eco-boxes were a great additional too. We moved from a house to a house a short distance away - on moving day the guys were on time, quick, helpful and left no damage.

Shireen

ShireenMelbourne

Good solid professional job

Bogdan moved my items from storage into a one bedroom apartment in Sydney. He was polite and professional and got the job done in a timely manner and made the experience as stress-free as possible. I always use Men That Move.

Jay E.

Jay E.Sydney, NSW

Best removalists Ive ever used

Chris Connell and Leo were a dream team. They were efficient, and quick while exuding calm and professionalism. Took all the stress out of a potentially very stressful day. The plastic boxes are a game changer as well, cant recommend them highly enough.

Continually Excellent Removal Service

This was the second time I hired Men That Move and could not be happier with our decision. The eco boxes makes packing and unpacking quick and easy while also being more sustainable. Bogdan and team arrived shortly before 8am and our move from a 2 bed apt with no lift to a 3 bed house was complete in just over 4 hours. The team were very friendly, polite and happy to move furniture and eco boxes where required. Would not hesitate to recommend Men that move.

These guys were a machine

Moved a 2 Bedroom house from Sydney to the Blue Mountains.
The team turned up on time and packed up quickly and efficiently. They didn't waste any time on getting to the destination and unloaded quickly. Nothing was broken or lost and the guys used their initiave where required and asked for direction when stuck and everything ended up where expected. I would higly recommend Men that Move.

Quick, calm & professional at a stressful time.

We had a stressful rushed move during a pandemic but the guys at Men That Move made it really easy, calm and did a superb job. Bogdan is a legend!

Absolute gentlemen and an amazing service!

This is the third time that I have used Men That Move to relocate me. They helped me to relocate my 2 bedroom apartment. Absolute gentlemen and an excellent service!

Wai C.

Wai C.Sydney, NSW

Great service with reasonable price

We're moving a 4 bedroom double storey house. The price from Men That Move was almost a thousand dollars less than another old fashion removalist. They arrived on time and the move was efficient. I booked two trucks and six men. They were fantastic and very helpful. Really appreciated their service. We also like the green plastic box which were provided for free. These boxes made the move and packing quicker and safer. Men That Move is a highly recommended removalist.

Easy move from Sydney to Canberra

We used menthatmove to move from Sydney to Canberra. They showed up on time with a huge truck, got everything packed up quickly, and unpacked quickly at the other end. They were extremely helpful, we had no complaints, and we would recommend them.

Nikita L.

Nikita L.Sydney, NSW

Great guys ! Easy move !

Highly recommend men that move. Usually moving is stressful but the two blokes we had made it easy with a few laughs! We had a two bedroom apartment in Bondi. Would hire again.

Mamun

MamunSydney, NSW

Excellent professional service

A lot of heavy stuff to be moved, involving lots of stairs. I'm extremely grateful for the service provided, on a 30 degree day no less! Second time we've used these guys, impressed both times. Will use again.

Daniel B.

Daniel B.Sydney, NSW

Friendly, professional and well priced!

The three gents that helped us move this morning provided the best experience that I have ever had with moving.

The three gents were friendly, happy and smiling. Not to mention that they got the job done in record time.

I will certainly recommend in the future and will use again for our next move.

Great price, particularly when factoring in the free reusable boxes (saved hundreds).

Easy and speedy move!

Easily the least painful move we’ve ever done. The boys were great - so switched on, quick and efficient, even though it was raining - took the stress and chaos out of the move! Will recommend Men That Move to anyone moving, and although we hope we dont have to do it again any time soon, we would definitely only use these guys in future.

Josephine S.

Josephine S.Sydney, NSW

Stress free move

Large one bedroom - we have very heavy large furniture. The guys arrived on time, worked extremely hard and were happy to go the extra mile, including moving furniture around when styling new place

Fantastic service

We move from our family home (4 bedrooms) in Sydney. The interactions with the team was very friendly and professional from first contact to finishing the job. On moving day they arrived on time and were very efficient, and no breakage. They were very flexible as well, happy to stop over at our storage unit to drop off and collect more items. Finally, I really like the free rental of plastic crates for 14 days! Trouble free and eco friendly.

By far the best we’ve used

This is our third time using Men That Move and every time we have found them to be wonderful. We move around a lot and these are by far the best Removalists we’ve used. They are friendly, efficient and experienced and take great care - we have never had any breaks. The operation from booking to turning up and parking the truck has always run like clockwork. And the green boxes make the process a lot easier and safer than traditional cardboard boxes. Thanks Simon and team for another outstanding job!

Michael G.

Michael G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Things couldn't have gone smoother

2 bed apartment move went very smoothly.
I went with these guys because of the eco boxes, but when I went to book the boxes I found no slots free to have the boxes delivered. However a few emails to their office and they arrange a special delivery just for me. The guys moving on the day were total pros and clearly took care not to damage my stuff. Would definitely recommend these guys.

A great experience

After A LOT of research I ended up booking these guys to move my 1 bedroom apartment, and I'm glad I did.
Moving is stressful at the best of times but Men That Move made the process so much easier. They are extremely well organised, professional and efficient.
Communication was fantastic the whole way through, care was taken with all of my belongings and the option for plastic moving boxes is absolutely genius. I had a 3 hour package booked and they were bang on time.
I hope I don't need to move again for a long time but wouldn't think twice about booking Men That Move again.

Jamie R

Jamie Rasked

I need to move house on the weekend of the 29th February from Sydney to East Gosford. The destination address has limited access private steep driveway with low wires 3.6m. I have a small fleet of tip trucks and drivers. I was thinking we would need a large truck and a smaller pantech with a tailgate lifter for my 450kg safe as well as being able to run smaller loads up to the house from the larger truck. I could supplement the smaller pantech with my smaller tippers also to run loads up the driveway. I could also hire the smaller pantech if you guys dont have one. There is a large carpark next to playing fields just down the road we could use for the transition. Give me a call to discuss Regards, Jamie Ross 0421338148

Tania H

Tania Hasked

Wanting a quote pls to move 4kms. Muscles & transport needed.
Cheers
Tania Elliott
[number removed]

Eddy

Eddyasked

Are you free some time this week? If you are please send me more detail and your rate. We have 1 upright piano as well.
Eddy