94% · 2148 · 4%

4.1

Pat V
Pat VSydney, NSW

5 stars

Great job, on time, very professional and helpfull. Highly recommended.
WAJ
WAJ

Professional and efficient

Excellent service with a very friendly, hard-working team of three. Moved three bedroom house into an apartment. On time, no damages and definitely recommended. Will see them again in a year!
Mike D
Mike DSydney, NSW

The best movers I have used - highly recommend

Punctual, professional & great communication throughout the process. I will highly recommend Raff & his team who navigated many stairs and bad weather on the day.
Brendan B.
Brendan B.Sydney, NSW

Professional, polite removalists - do recommend

Raffi was respectful and professional. Managed a complex move of two one bedroom apartments between Canterbury, Newtown and up a stairwell in Petersham conveniently and professionally.
Anouska O.
Anouska O.

John and Felipe were brilliant, very friendly and efficient. It's a little expensive but worth it.
Bruce.
Bruce.
Fay Dessypris
Fay DessyprisSydney, NSW2 posts

Amazing

Highly recommend “men that move”. Moved on monday and the guys were so polite and super quick!! Fantastic company! They provided the crates and took them at the time they said they would. Thank you so much
concerned
concerned

Expensive, not careful, damaged furniture

I had a short move (15 minutes drive) to a new apartment.
It was only meant to take 3 hours, but the movers dawdled and ended up taking 4.5 hours.
This cost me an extra $270 on top of the $540 minimum fee.
So a total of $810 for a short move.
The movers were quite nice, but forgot a dolly and a part of my bed at my old place. I offered to drive back and pick it up to save them time, which took an extra 35 mins. When I got back, they hadn't done much more moving and were relaxing in the truck.
They also slightly damaged my desk and bedframe and didn't tell me about it.
Go with someone else!
Geoff F.
Geoff F.Sydney, NSW2 posts
Jessica R.
Jessica R.

Amazing removalist

The guys arrived on time at 7am. Johnny and his cousin were super nice and helpful. They got it all done in 4 hours (1 hour communite). Apart from experienced removalists, I love the fact that the company supplies eco boxes with no extra cost. Would definitely commend them and use their services again.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
Mr W
Mr WSydney Surrounds, NSW

Quick and Efficient

Thanks to Men that Move for a quick and efficient operation. They were on time (even getting to our storage locker before the arranged time). Raffi and his offsider did a great job, they were polite and courteous and helped to make sure we didn’t inconvenience the other owners of the apartment building. Would definitely recommend and use Men That Move again in the future!
Michael V.
Michael V.

Second time using men that move

Second time we’ve used men that move. Chris and Michael were awesome, professional, quick and efficient! They took extra care to handle the move on our new floors and freshly painted walls.
Erin C
Erin CSydney, NSW

Fantastic Move

Raffi and Gigi helped me move today and they were fantastic, attentive and really went the extra mile. Would recommend to any of my friends. Thanks guys, get some rest.
Mathilda
MathildaSydney, NSW

Very happy with men that move

The guys were efficient and careful. Heavy duty moving boxes for 2 weeks included, which really helps. Price is good too. Will definitely use again next time I move. Thanks team!

Ellen Ripley
Ellen Ripley

Looking for a reliable removalist in Perth WA with an XL truck. Any suggestions greatly appreciated

Jamie R
Jamie R

I need to move house on the weekend of the 29th February from Sydney to East Gosford. The destination address has limited access private steep driveway with low wires 3.6m. I have a small fleet of tip trucks and drivers. I was thinking we would need a large truck and a smaller pantech with a tailgate lifter for my 450kg safe as well as being able to run smaller loads up to the house from the larger truck. I could supplement the smaller pantech with my smaller tippers also to run loads up the driveway. I could also hire the smaller pantech if you guys dont have one. There is a large carpark next to playing fields just down the road we could use for the transition. Give me a call to discuss Regards, Jamie Ross 0421338148

Tania H
Tania H

Wanting a quote pls to move 4kms. Muscles & transport needed.

Cheers