Men That Move

Men That Move

Fantastic service! Highly recommend!!!

We had to move our beds, washing machine, fridge, couch etc into our new apartment right in the city and these guys were just great! We'd been left high and dry by another company we had booked the day before and Men That Move came to our rescue with their simple online booking. Showed up when they said they would, called us to let us know they were nearby, were quick and professional and just all around great. Definitely recommend to anyone making a move soon!

Highly Recommend

The guys at Men That Move did a seamless job. They moved my 2 bedroom unit firstly from Sydney to Nowra 6 months ago and did such a good job I arranged them again for my move back to Sydney. Their service both times has been impeccable from go to wo. The timely manner they do the move in and the care they take with the move all exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend Men that Move any time and would use them again.

Good movers and the free box service is fantastic

We moved a two bedroom apartment within Sydney. Our two movers were excellent. They were friendly and polite and had no trouble moving our larger items. They were not the fastest movers but they took good care with out stuff.

This company offers a free service in which they drop off stackable plastic crates ahead of time and pick them up a few days after the move. It's a fantastic service which I think most other movers do not offer. It saves so much time, trouble, and cost to be able to pack up our stuff into these boxes ahead of time then unpack them at our leisure after we arrive at the new place. It really differentiates these guys from other movers.

Finally, although it's hard to reach this company by phone, they reply by email very quickly so I never had any issues with communication.

Would strongly recommend Men that Move for any moves in Sydney. They are an overall good professional moving service, but the free box offer puts them well ahead of the competition.

Best move ever

We’ve moved around quite often and can honestly say this was the best move we’ve ever had. Erik, Jayden, Bogdan and John were professional, polite, arrived on time and did an amazing job. They disassembled and reassembled all furniture and moved everything with care, yet were very efficient and didn’t waste any time. They were so fast the pizza we ordered hadn’t arrived by the time they had finished and left! Thanks MenThatMove - really great service. We also love the recyclable boxes.

Best removalists

I would highly recommend Men that Move, they are professional, reliable and accommodating.
Moved 2bdrm to an apartment, they guys worked quickly and nothing was damaged. The ECO boxes are genius!

Fantastic service - highly recommended

I had my possessions moved from Forest Lodge to Rosebery, with 6 months storage in between. Everything ran very smoothly; excellent communication, reasonable price, no damage. The movers were very helpful and disassembled and reassembled my bed and sofa. Would definitely use this company again.

Great removalists - low fuss and very efficient

Moved out of a small two-bedroom flat in the Inner West to the Hills District. The company was great - the staff arrived on time; negotiated the lack of street parking really well; were polite and efficient; and careful with our things, bringing them down three flights of stairs quickly and safely. Definitely the least fuss I've had in moving! I'd recommend them and will use the company again.

Dream 'removal' Team

Bogdan, Corey and John showed up at 7am to relocate us from a two bedroom apartment, by 11:10am they were leaving my new address and I was left blown away at how fast and hard they worked. Can't recommenced them enough!.

Friendly, fast and super careful

Used Men that Move to move a two storey, three bedroom townhouse, to a two storey, four bedroom townhouse. Richard and Corey arrived on time. They surveyed the house and items first, and created a set plan prior to starting the load.

With two steps and a narrow entrance gate to our old property, the boys carried everything by hand, including several awkward and extremely heavy furniture items. The truck was packed with expert precision and every last item carefully loaded up to the doors like tetris! Richard and Corey were kind enough to take apart my bed with threaded screws as well, and put it back together at the new home, which relieved huge stress as we could not do this ourselves following numerous attempts when preparing for the move.

The team moved our belongings for over six hours without rest or complaint. Everything made it to the new home in perfect condition with no damage to either home (floors, walls etc.) throughout the move. Each item was courteously unloaded into their intended rooms, which made unpacking and setting up our home so much easier.

I could not recommend Men that Move, and Richard and Corey highly enough. Definitely the easiest move I've had, with removalists who were friendly, hardworking, efficient and respectful. The free Eco boxes were a great bonus too! Wish we had waited to use Richard and Corey on the following day for my fiancee's tandem move, which was nothing short of a disaster with another company. Lesson learned. Will happily re-book Men that Move in the future.

Effecient, careful and friendly

Moving out of home into a single bedroom apartment. The move was a small but difficult one up a tight spiral stairwell. They boys were very careful and effecient in moving my belongings. They turned up on time to the minute and were never bludging or stalling around trying to clock up the hours. Highly reccomend and will be using them again in the future.

Great removalists - hardworking, friendly and professional

I used Men That Move to move a one bedroom apartment on the Lower North Shore.

They were the best removalists I've used so far. They were careful with my things, friendly and respectful. Definitely a far cry from some of the rude, unprofessional removalists I've had before who couldn't care less about respecting my things and struggled to lift medium sized boxes!

They arrived on time, moved all my stuff easily, and the entire job took less than two hours. Highly recommended!

Efficient and hard working

We used men that move for our recent move from a 3 bedroom house. We booked a truck and 3 movers.
The team turned up on time. They were friendly and did a walk around to survey the items first and then got to work.
They were fit and strong so that the move was efficient and they took care with our items. We had some fragile furniture which they handled with care.
The access was difficult at the new house and the team really worked hard at this end.
I would definitely use this company again

Highly recommended

Men That Move provided an exceptional level of organisation, efficiency, professionalism and value. They turned up right on time, had a great attitude and moved us into our 2 bedder unit super really quickly. I simply could not recommend this removalist team enough.

The Best!

Hands down the BEST company and people to deal with. We have moved numerous times and used agencies, or the cheapest advertised hourly rate (which worked out more expensive). Their pricing was extremely competitive and the service was outstanding. Assistance with furniture layout, quick and efficient, friendly and professional workers. Highly recommend and will use again!

Highly recommend these removalists

I moved from a one bedroom apartment to another one bedroom apartment in the inner west of Sydney. Both ends were a bit difficult re access (small lifts, stairs, in busy areas) but my removalists did not have any issues with this at all. They were fast, super friendly, had all the right equipment.
The booking process was also efficient and easy. I used the eco box deal which made the packing and moving experience much less painful.
I would really recommend this business

Best removalists - friendly, careful and easy

Men that Move were absolutely awesome! We've moved quite a bit in our time and just assumed that the industry standard for removalists was difficult, rude, grumpy and careless, all of which add great stress to an already stressful time. Todd and his crew were the exact opposite. They arrived on time, were super friendly, cheerful, easy to communicate with, good-humoured, careful with our things and freshly plastered and painted walls, great with our kids ... nothing was too hard or bothersome (even installing and then uninstalling our difficult queen bed when it didn't fit in the room). Simply awesome.

The best

Used these guys twice, they were perfect both times. From booking to free boxes and then the removalists .. quick, on time and friendly. Wouldnt think about using anyone else.

Best removalists I've ever used - speedy, friendly, professional

Men That Move helped me move from a studio apartment to a 1-bedroom a few suburbs away. The team were incredibly fast, courteous and careful (and reasonably priced) - they were lightyears better than previous removalists I have used and I would not hesitate to recommend them to friends or family looking to move. A+++

Broke my items then tried to hide it by wrapping it in a blanket

I moved with this company a few weeks ago. I was told they were employees and not contractors. When they turned up they gave me a business card for a different company??? Anyway I heard a loud bang I looked outside and saw that the guy dropped my things. He came to the door not saying anything and damaged items were wrapped in a blanket. Then I confronted him and he said it was not broken. Well it was broken beyond repair about $300 worth of damage. Very untrustworthy people. Steer clear if you value your property.

Hi Lex, If you could please email any of your concerns to info@menthatmove.com, We have no record of this incident, nor do we use sub contractors or farm out work to any other companies. I can only assume that you did not use Men that Move for your removal service.Well you have to prove you were a customer to get things published on this site. I provided my receipt so you can assume all you want but this happened.At the time of writing this we have received no correspondence from this customer regarding this issue, With have received no emails of complaints, no phone calls,nothing. Men that Move does not claim to be perfect, However Any issues that are raised with us directly are dealt with and taken in a serious manner. We have absolutely no information about this move (We dont even know the true name of "Lex" )The customer wont contact us and Productreview wont release any information due to privacy How are we supposed to improve ourselves and insure that this doesnt happen again (if it ever did happen) when all we have is an anonymous review and zero information. I thought the point of review sites was to give honest feedback so that the company can work to improve itself?

excellent, efficient and stress free.

I read some horror stories about removalists and was wary.

3 bedroom house Hurlstone Park to Terrigal. Ben and Daniel were excellent. Arrived early, didn't waste time.

Unloading was seamless and nothing was too much trouble. Two very pleasant and polite young men.
They were great from booking to drop off. Sure a bit dearer than some of the others but they were not hired backpacker or day labour. None of the extra some of the others try I would use them again without any hesitation.

There was a problem with the new place being ready and I was able to shift from the Thursday to the next Monday, Damien was a great help.

Certainly made the stress of a move a lot less.

Wanting a quote pls to move 4kms. Muscles & transport needed. Cheers Tania Elliott [number removed]

Are you free some time this week? If you are please send me more detail and your rate. We have 1 upright piano as well. Eddy [contact detail removed]

I would like to move from a one bedroom apartment in Wentworth Point to another apartment two blocks away on may 28th. can I please have a quote? My largest piece of furniture is a four draw lounge room cabinet that splits into two pieces.
Hi Thank you for your enquiring with Men that Move, we would be happy to help with your move. Our aim at Men that Move is to try and make moving simple and easy and we pride ourselves on offering a professional service with competitive pricing and no hidden costs. We offer a range of different size trucks and services to best suit your moving needs. These are as follows: 2 men with a 30m3 truck - this is charged at $125/HR including GST - designed for 1 – 2 (small) bedroom residences with a 2 Hour minimum charge applied. 3 men with a 30m3 truck - this is charged at $175/HR including GST - designed for 1 – 2 (large) bedroom residences with a 4 Hour minimum charge applied. 3 men with a 50m3 truck - this is charged at $195/HR including GST - designed for 3 – 4 (small) bedroom residences with a 6 Hour minimum charge applied. 4 men with a 60m3 truck - this is charged at $245/HR including GST - designed for 4 – 5(small) bedroom residences with a 8 Hour minimum charge applied. 5 men with a 80m3 truck - this is charged at $315/HR including GST - designed for large 5 bedroom properties (and above) with a 8 Hour minimum charge applied. Additional Information about Men that Move and our services Men that Move are a medium sized logistics company operating our services both locally and interstate. We own all trucks within our fleet, all our staff are employed, experienced and have a “nothing is too much trouble” attitude towards your move - with the aim of making the entire experience as quick, easy and as stress free as possible. All our trucks come fully equipped with moving blankets, straps/ties, tools, trollies and moving dollies. As part of our services, each of our teams can dismantle beds and smaller furniture for you (if required) as well as handle the plumbing of domestic washing machines and dryers. We do not use sub contactors for any of our services. Storage As part of our services we are proud to be able to offer both short term and long-term storage to our customers. We offer storage units that are 15m3 in volume, these are charged at $195 per unit, per month. Our customers are not restricted in the number of units they may use at any one time. Access to your storage units can be arranged by appointment only. PLEASE NOTE – for bookings that involve the customers items being placed into our storage units, the journey time back to our depot and the unloading time into the storage units (will be charged for by the hour as part of the overall booking). The first month’s storage fee will also be charged upfront. We would require 7 days’ notice (minimum) for redelivery of your items. This will be charged for at the same rate as the initial move into storage. – inclusive of the loading time and travel required to the new delivery destination. Boxes As part of our services we are proud to provide 14 days’ free rental of our plastic ECO moving boxes, with free delivery and collection also included (conditions apply). You are not restricted in terms of quantity and our team will be happy to offer you any advice required regarding the packing of your items. We can also supply a range of packaging materials for use in your move at reasonable and competitive prices. Additional information can be found at the following link: www.menthatmove.com/freeboxoffer Insurance We are proud to offer insurance as part of our services. This includes: • public liability insurance • property insurance • transit insurance These insurances are included without charge with all our services. Please visit the following link for further details about these policies - https://menthatmove.com/insurance/ Men that Move recommend that all customers supply their own insurance also for their move, to ensure the level of coverage meets expectations. Men that Move are unable to provide additional insurance or insurances related to goods left in storage. Specialist Items Men that Move are happy to help and assist in all aspects of your move however, there are some instances where certain items require specific attention and specialist knowledge, in order to be able to remove them safely and appropriately. Depending on the item in question, this may or may not incur additional charges. These items include but are not limited to: • Piano’s and Pool Tables • Large Glass Pieces • Large Marble/Concrete table tops • Jukebox’s and Fish Tank’s • Arcade machines • Safes If you have any of the above items, or an item that you feel may require specialist attention, please supply us the exact details of the item via email and we will refer this to our specialist removals team for advice. Any item that weighs more than 75kg is considered a specialist item. Please ensure you supply details on any item over 75kg involved in your move. Making a Booking Our aim is to make everything involved with your move from start to finish as easy and convenient as possible. It is with this in mind that we simply ask you to make you booking online, using our simple to use online booking system, from the comfort of your own home. Please visit the following link to book your move now: https://menthatmove.com/location/ Here you will also be able to select the service you require and check the dates we are available, whilst you are organizing your move. Our systems are “live” 24hrs a day and so provide up to date and accurate information to help assist you in the best way possible. You will be required to place a deposit to secure your booking, once the details have been processed online. Terms and Conditions of booking We are proud of the services we are offer including our high levels of customer service and care. So that you are fully informed, please visit the following link to view the Terms and Conditions relevant to these services and bookings - https://menthatmove.com/terms-local-moves/ And finally… Please visit our website www.menthatmove.com for further information about our company and the services we are pleased to offer. Please do not hesitate to contact us via email if you wish to discuss any of the above points further, have any further questions or if you would like to make a booking. Our team will be happy to assist you any way that they can. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Regards

Similar listings