Men That Move

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Fantastic service

We move from our family home (4 bedrooms) in Sydney. The interactions with the team was very friendly and professional from first contact to finishing the job. On moving day they arrived on time and were very efficient, and no breakage. They were very flexible as well, happy to stop over at our storage unit to drop off and collect more items. Finally, I really like the free rental of plastic crates for 14 days! Trouble free and eco friendly.

By far the best we’ve used

This is our third time using Men That Move and every time we have found them to be wonderful. We move around a lot and these are by far the best Removalists we’ve used. They are friendly, efficient and experienced and take great care - we have never had any breaks. The operation from booking to turning up and parking the truck has always run like clockwork. And the green boxes make the process a lot easier and safer than traditional cardboard boxes. Thanks Simon and team for another outstanding job!

Things couldn't have gone smoother

2 bed apartment move went very smoothly.
I went with these guys because of the eco boxes, but when I went to book the boxes I found no slots free to have the boxes delivered. However a few emails to their office and they arrange a special delivery just for me. The guys moving on the day were total pros and clearly took care not to damage my stuff. Would definitely recommend these guys.

A great experience

After A LOT of research I ended up booking these guys to move my 1 bedroom apartment, and I'm glad I did.
Moving is stressful at the best of times but Men That Move made the process so much easier. They are extremely well organised, professional and efficient.
Communication was fantastic the whole way through, care was taken with all of my belongings and the option for plastic moving boxes is absolutely genius. I had a 3 hour package booked and they were bang on time.
I hope I don't need to move again for a long time but wouldn't think twice about booking Men That Move again.

Excellent Service, Friendly and Professional

I have used Men That Move for two moves of apartment in Sydney.
Both moves went smoothly without issue.
The most recent move was a 2 bed apartment to another one.

The three man team done a great job, made good time and everything was moved without issue. The staff were all friendly and professional.

The service was also very flexible with me when I had an issue with the move after booking which I greatly appreciated and made something that could have been stressful into something that was easy.

The ability to use the Ecobox service included with the price was very helpful.
Can highly recommend.

Best removalists in Sydney!

Absolutely amazing service. Men That Move made our move the easiest and most stress free yet (and we've moved a lot!). They were especially considerate of moving our toddler's things into his new room first so he could have his normal midday nap on arrival. And they even built our furniture! Highly recommend.

Best movers we have EVER worked with!

Moved from a 2 bed apartment to a duplex but not an easy move as the guys had to lift everything down 3 flights of stairs, through the garden, down more stairs and then slightly up the hill to where the truck was parked- all in the pouring rain!!! The guys were on time, quick, polite, helpful, considerate and unpacking at the other end was super quick. The EcoBoxes they provide are also fantastic. Would highly highly recommend, they are worth every dollar for a stress free move!!

Awesome service as always

Always good service and love the free boxes for 2 weeks, makes a big difference when moving! Never had any bad experiences with any of the guys that come help with the move! Keep up the good work!

Professional and efficient

Bogdan and his team were the best movers we have had to date & we have moved a lot! They arrived on time, noted what had to be moved and the various exit points from our apartment block. Everything was moved carefully, with ease and in record time. We moved from a three bedroom apartment to a house a few kilometres away in under 5 hours. We had no breakages or scratches on the furniture....a first! I would highly recommend Men that move

Top Service!!!!

Apartment 2 bed. Difficult heritage 4 story building, security complex. These guys were awesome !!!! Very friendly, nothing a problem. Knocked move over in under 3 hours goods landed. Highly, recommend.

Highly recommend these guys - made for a worry free move

My move from Sydney to Brisbane was so painless. I cannot speak more highly of the initial comms with Men that Move when booking, the organising of the crates, the professionalism of the removalists on the pick up and drop off days - they were all so calm, friendly and they never made me feel concerned about anything. And all at a very reasonable cost

Stellar service, couldn't be happier!

I was a bit nervous going with a moving company again, after being absolutely fleeced in a previous move which had taken 7 hours (4 hours over the estimated duration) and cost $700. But I couldn't have had a better experience when I booked with Men that Move!

I booked online with Men that Move following a recommendation from a friend and crossed my fingers. The correspondence is mostly email, although Adam and James are contactable by phone should you need it. We ordered the free boxes to be delivered a few days before the move. The boxes are a great system, and we had 40 which was more than enough, we were a 2 bed terrace and still had about 8 boxes unused. The boxes arrived late on the day but this was due to a small human error on the part of the box company.

The movers gave us a 15 minute on the day of the move and arrived bang on 7am. By 8:20 the house was empty and were on our way to the new apartment which was a 10 minute drive. Luka and Bogdan was so lovely and professional and made us feel completely relaxed. They did not mess around or slack which happens so often with other companies I feel, and they moved us in carefully with no damage to the property at either end, and our belongings arrived intact.

There were no hidden fees or call out charges, which I have also been victim to in the past, and the payment was super easy on the day too.

We paid $390 in total for a completely painless move and can only recommend Men the Move for any future moves!!

THANKS!!
Hannah :)

Awesome!

2 bedroom unit moving from Dulwich Hill to Stanmore. On time, super friendly , polite , no damage, super accommodating. Have used Men that Move before and will use again. Highly recommend.

Rushed away without finishing the 4 hours or the job

Overall the move was ok (two bedroom apartment) but they left in a hurry even though the minimum time hadn't run out and they didn't put my table back together properly.

Also, the free boxes they offered we're 100% unavailable, so it wasn't a real offer.

Great removals service

We moved a 2 bedroom house apartment from Annandale to Zetland. The flat in Annandale didn't have lifts and we we were on top floor. No damages, no issues, the boys came on time and finished with 10 minutes to go of the allocated time. Will recommend and use again.

Fantastic, professional, no hassle service

We moved across town from a big 2BR apt. The move included a quite long walking/moving distance. Very tiresome but they are extremely efficient. Fair quote and fair time consumption. 30 csqm truck filled and not a scratch or dent in the furniture. Complimentary eco boxes also helped a lot. Stopped by a public storage to pick up some loose items, they had it done before I finished the document!

Great service!!

Everything went smoothly - great communications, movers and box delivery and pick up were on time, the move was efficient with no damage or issues, and everyone was friendly and helpful to deal with. Much appreciated and highly recommended!

Made moving easy!

We chose Men That Move to help us move from our two bedroom apartment recently based on the positive reviews on this site. The price was very fair for the level of service provided and well worth it.

On the day of the move the communication was excellent. We were given an estimated arrival time (which was accurate) that allowed us to plan our day accordingly. Our belongings were handled with care and the move itself was completed under the expected timeframe so we saved some money that we had expected to spend.

I would not hesitate to recommend Men That Move to others. They made a day that could have been very stressful, relatively stress free.

Fast. Efficient. Quality movers.

We had a two bedroom apartment, moving from Botany to Woolooware. Todd and Dane showed up on time, were fast, efficient and careful with all items. The move was completed in 4 hours. They were very lovely and friendly too.

Fantastic service! Highly recommend!!!

We had to move our beds, washing machine, fridge, couch etc into our new apartment right in the city and these guys were just great! We'd been left high and dry by another company we had booked the day before and Men That Move came to our rescue with their simple online booking. Showed up when they said they would, called us to let us know they were nearby, were quick and professional and just all around great. Definitely recommend to anyone making a move soon!

Wanting a quote pls to move 4kms. Muscles & transport needed. Cheers Tania Elliott [number removed]

Are you free some time this week? If you are please send me more detail and your rate. We have 1 upright piano as well. Eddy [contact detail removed]

I would like to move from a one bedroom apartment in Wentworth Point to another apartment two blocks away on may 28th. can I please have a quote? My largest piece of furniture is a four draw lounge room cabinet that splits into two pieces.
Hi Thank you for your enquiring with Men that Move, we would be happy to help with your move. Our aim at Men that Move is to try and make moving simple and easy and we pride ourselves on offering a professional service with competitive pricing and no hidden costs. We offer a range of different size trucks and services to best suit your moving needs. These are as follows: 2 men with a 30m3 truck - this is charged at $125/HR including GST - designed for 1 – 2 (small) bedroom residences with a 2 Hour minimum charge applied. 3 men with a 30m3 truck - this is charged at $175/HR including GST - designed for 1 – 2 (large) bedroom residences with a 4 Hour minimum charge applied. 3 men with a 50m3 truck - this is charged at $195/HR including GST - designed for 3 – 4 (small) bedroom residences with a 6 Hour minimum charge applied. 4 men with a 60m3 truck - this is charged at $245/HR including GST - designed for 4 – 5(small) bedroom residences with a 8 Hour minimum charge applied. 5 men with a 80m3 truck - this is charged at $315/HR including GST - designed for large 5 bedroom properties (and above) with a 8 Hour minimum charge applied. Additional Information about Men that Move and our services Men that Move are a medium sized logistics company operating our services both locally and interstate. We own all trucks within our fleet, all our staff are employed, experienced and have a “nothing is too much trouble” attitude towards your move - with the aim of making the entire experience as quick, easy and as stress free as possible. All our trucks come fully equipped with moving blankets, straps/ties, tools, trollies and moving dollies. As part of our services, each of our teams can dismantle beds and smaller furniture for you (if required) as well as handle the plumbing of domestic washing machines and dryers. We do not use sub contactors for any of our services. Storage As part of our services we are proud to be able to offer both short term and long-term storage to our customers. We offer storage units that are 15m3 in volume, these are charged at $195 per unit, per month. Our customers are not restricted in the number of units they may use at any one time. Access to your storage units can be arranged by appointment only. PLEASE NOTE – for bookings that involve the customers items being placed into our storage units, the journey time back to our depot and the unloading time into the storage units (will be charged for by the hour as part of the overall booking). The first month’s storage fee will also be charged upfront. We would require 7 days’ notice (minimum) for redelivery of your items. This will be charged for at the same rate as the initial move into storage. – inclusive of the loading time and travel required to the new delivery destination. Boxes As part of our services we are proud to provide 14 days’ free rental of our plastic ECO moving boxes, with free delivery and collection also included (conditions apply). You are not restricted in terms of quantity and our team will be happy to offer you any advice required regarding the packing of your items. We can also supply a range of packaging materials for use in your move at reasonable and competitive prices. Additional information can be found at the following link: www.menthatmove.com/freeboxoffer Insurance We are proud to offer insurance as part of our services. This includes: • public liability insurance • property insurance • transit insurance These insurances are included without charge with all our services. Please visit the following link for further details about these policies - https://menthatmove.com/insurance/ Men that Move recommend that all customers supply their own insurance also for their move, to ensure the level of coverage meets expectations. Men that Move are unable to provide additional insurance or insurances related to goods left in storage. Specialist Items Men that Move are happy to help and assist in all aspects of your move however, there are some instances where certain items require specific attention and specialist knowledge, in order to be able to remove them safely and appropriately. Depending on the item in question, this may or may not incur additional charges. These items include but are not limited to: • Piano’s and Pool Tables • Large Glass Pieces • Large Marble/Concrete table tops • Jukebox’s and Fish Tank’s • Arcade machines • Safes If you have any of the above items, or an item that you feel may require specialist attention, please supply us the exact details of the item via email and we will refer this to our specialist removals team for advice. Any item that weighs more than 75kg is considered a specialist item. Please ensure you supply details on any item over 75kg involved in your move. Making a Booking Our aim is to make everything involved with your move from start to finish as easy and convenient as possible. It is with this in mind that we simply ask you to make you booking online, using our simple to use online booking system, from the comfort of your own home. Please visit the following link to book your move now: https://menthatmove.com/location/ Here you will also be able to select the service you require and check the dates we are available, whilst you are organizing your move. Our systems are “live” 24hrs a day and so provide up to date and accurate information to help assist you in the best way possible. You will be required to place a deposit to secure your booking, once the details have been processed online. Terms and Conditions of booking We are proud of the services we are offer including our high levels of customer service and care. So that you are fully informed, please visit the following link to view the Terms and Conditions relevant to these services and bookings - https://menthatmove.com/terms-local-moves/ And finally… Please visit our website www.menthatmove.com for further information about our company and the services we are pleased to offer. Please do not hesitate to contact us via email if you wish to discuss any of the above points further, have any further questions or if you would like to make a booking. Our team will be happy to assist you any way that they can. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Regards

CategoryFurniture Removalists