Menulog

Menulog

1.5 from 1,972 reviews

1.5

1,972 reviews
  • Timely DeliveryYes (7%) · No (93%)
  • Used service as aCustomer (984) · Driver (21)

Delivered or not! Kept on hold chatting for an 1hr

App stated food was delivered however nothing turned up. I spoke to customer service 3 times. Firstly I was disconnected without speaking to anyone, then the person I spoke to via the.chat feature didn’t listen just infuriated me more. I was messed around for 1 hour, I repeatedly asked for a refund. Eventually to be told they had to refer me on to someone else to escalate my complaint. I waited to only have them end my chat. I called the call centre and was not going to take no for an answer. This was the first time I felt like I was being listened to. I would highly recommend using one of the other food delivery services.

Nicole

NicoleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely ridiculous

Ordered dinner at 5:30pm. It’s now 9:30pm and have not received it. Order says it’s still on it’s way. Driver nowhere to be found. Called menulog and the customer service agent Chrysler answered with “hello”. Not professional. Food is at the restaurant waiting. Will not use their service again

polly p.

polly p.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Food Never Arrived

Driver ticked that food had been delivered, but it never arrived. Called the restaurant- they said it had been sitting on the bench for an hour - nobody arrived to pick it up. - never using Menulog again.

Menulog User

Menulog UserSydney, NSW

Don't trust Menulog delivery

I use Menulog a lot and mostly order from restaurants that manage their own deliveries which I'm generally happy with. Of the four times I've ordered from a Menulog delivery restaurant, two of those times the meal has been delivered over an hour later and the meal has been past its best. I won't be trusting them again.

Terrible service.

After nearly an hour and a half of waiting, the order was finally picked up from hungry Jack's and the driver went off in the opposite direction. After another 20 minutes (my house is less than 5 minutes away from HJ) we got our order. The driver denied going in the wrong direction and blamed HJ for the delay) Also tried to call and chat with menu log but they were too busy to respond probably because they had so many other people complaining

Dont download this app

where to start. the app doesn't notify the resturaunt which means you have to call MenuLog, and then were the order is finally confirmed it spends the next few hours trying to assign a driver. end of the day, you get no food and you have jump through hoops to get your money back.

Used service as aDriver

Not even worth 1 star

Second weekend in a row
Ordered dinner
No driver assigned
Called menu log and shortage of drivers so cant confirm a delivery time
Had to cancel and re order dinner for my family on both occasions
Not acceptable for a business and if you can deliver you shouldnt advertise

Tessa

TessaVictoria

Terrible service

Ordered at 6:15pm stated 7:15 delivery but at 7:45 still nothing. Called the restaurant who said the food had been waiting for 40mins but no driver. Tried to contact menulog and was 239th in queue! Eventually got through and was told food had been delivered when it had not. Ended up going myself - driver eventually rang at 8:30 and offered to collect the food then 2 hours after I ordered it! Appalling service and tried to palm me off with a voucher instead of a refund. When used previously they were always late but this time took the prize. Won’t use them again

Nic S

Nic SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Food that never turns up.

Ordered a burger from Grilled last night. The driver drove in the wrong direction initially. When he was three mins away ( an hour later) he dropped off map tracking. When I called up at 7:30 they gave me some lame excuse that the burger had slipped out of the drivers hands. What a big load of rubbish! Maybe he ate it? Do they drive holding food? Anyway, I asked for another delivery but they said no. Total waste of time. Had to hold on line to complain for 15 mins. I got a voucher but no dinner. By this stage it was too late to go out and get something else.

Fyrth

FyrthCanberra 2600, ACT

Rubbish service

Crust at Erindale was a disaster tonight. Ordered at 6pm with a delivery indicated at 7.15. Called Crust at 7.45 and they said they’d just gone in the oven and would be about 20 mins. Said they’d send a free soft drink and a garlic bread. It eventually arrived at 8.30 with only the soft drink. Had a chat convo with Menulog who sent me a $5 voucher. Don’t think I’ll even bother. It’s not the first time I’ve had to chase orders up with restaurants through Menulog.

Sally

SallySouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible. Order from any company besides Menulog

Menulog has the worst service ever. So often the food doesn't arrive, or items are missing, usually with Hungry Jacks Boondall. Menulog says to contact Hungry Jacks, but Hungry Jacks tell you to contact Menulog or to place another order and pay for it to get your missing items. After 55 minutes waiting on hold the best Menulog can do is offer a refund or voucher on the items that were missed. Ruins your night. People don't get their dinner. DO NOT USE MENULOG.

Don’t even bother

Lucille

LucilleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Order never arrived after nearly two hours.

Not even worth half a star, but apparently I have to choose a star to submit a review... Abominable service, after my order kept on being Delayed for over and hour and half, I eventually collected the order myself. Just what I wanted to do after 7pm on a Friday night with my two small kids... Absolutely shocking service. Will never ever use them again.

Horrible service

I have ordered from KFC at 3.37 pm I was waiting till 5.40, the driver signal was missing but when I called the Menulog customer service they sad thet. can't find my order I was 30 minutes on line when they said the driver now is on his way of course was not true. I have called again them they cancelled my order. So after that I still thought that wasn only a mistake and I ordered again from another KFC, more than one hour gone the driver of course missing again from mag no food no driver nothing. I never ever had that bad experience with any company. I am hoping only I would have back my money to orders missing and my family starving very sad.

Diane G

Diane GMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Unbelievable

Menulog has to be the worst service by far. . So many times food doesn't arrive at all or its the wrong order. On the 29/7 made a order with hungry jacks. Never received it. They say delivered. Maybe, but not to me. I hope my neighbour that it went to choked on it. Too late to order again. Many emails back and forth with menulog. Offered a $35 voucher about 4 days ago. Then nothing.. Now it's we will get back to you. We're very busy right now. Fuming over this. Pathetic. I want my refund. . DO NOT USE MENULOG. Go elsewhere if you actually want food to arrive.. you dont deserve 1 star. You suck.

vly2412

vly2412South East Queensland, QLD

Would rate lower if I could.

KMW

KMWGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible first time experience

My first ever order with these guys turned up over 10 minutes late and then I was charged for extras that weren’t in the meal.
I’ve spoken to customer service and a week later they haven’t replied. Terrible service which is a shame Snoop Dog would not approve...

Rhiannon White

Rhiannon WhiteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrible

Ordered our food at 7pm, didn’t get here til 9pm. Enough said. Not happy. Won’t ever be using this service again. UberEats all the way. Absolutely disgusting customer service too.

Missy V.

Missy V.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolute rubbish.

Do not order with them. They care more about the restaurants than they do the customer. I will never ever use this service again. We lost money on poor quality food that was not edible and would only give us a $10 voucher for a $42 meal.

Bruce

BrucePerth, WA

Appalling service and lied to by customer service

My order for a kid's birthday party was 90 minutes late. I rang customer service after the order was an hour late to find out where the driver was. She promised me that he was at the restaurant picking up the food but he wasn't. I ended up going to pick up the order and the driver arrived just as I did.