Menulog

Worst food delivery service ever

I have ordered from Menulog 3 times. All 3 times I was told 30 minutes delivery. All 3 times it was over 2 hours, The reason they gave me after 1 hours on the phone was that they do not have enough drivers. The do not have enough staff in Manila either to answer phone calls.

Terrible

Receive my food 3 hours late, the restaurant refused to cancel the order and then i get offered 50% refund? terrible service, the customers service team sucks! Cancelled my account since they are absolutely useless

Gone downhill

Menulog used to be one of the more reliable services. But their outsourcing model means drivers take on too many jobs to make money and then disappoint by delivering up to an hour later than promised. Giving up on these delivery businesses. I’ll walk to the local shops.

Timely DeliveryNo

If I could give no stars i would

DO NOT USE MENULOG!!! The whole business is a joke and a scam I ordered food for the family and it was canceled after about 30 minute of the app telling me it is awaiting confirmation to accept the order from the restraint. I then received a txt message saying I would be issued an immediate refund. long story short it’s been month of many utterly useless phone calls to the menulog helpline and I still have not been refunded these people are rude unhelpful and frankly should be sued out of business. Every time I phone menulog about the refund they swear black and blue that they have given a refund however this dose not exsplain why my bank has no record of the funds being reversed.

Never again!!!

Ordered from a place 15 min drive away from home, the $34 order has never arrived. The customer service told us the restaurant doesn't respond to their phone calls. Do not use this SCAM!!!

Timely DeliveryNo

Greedy business and Terrible delivery system

I have to say Meunlog's services is the worse one. The customer service just know to be irresponsible and pass the buck to restaurants or delivery drivers when there is a problem. This greedy business also charge restaurants 33%+GST of their sales which maks your orders will be more expensive or lower quality than usual sales in shops. Moreover the delivery system Menulog provides so far is really chaotic and delayed than expected. So think about your order from some other ways or order from your favourite restaurant straight away for fresh and cheaper foods!

Hopeless customer service

Missing items from order and restaurant refused to take responsibility so Menulog basically said it was bad luck. Expedia case shows that these providers are the responsible party and should behave as such

Timely DeliveryNo

As long as celebrities shill your terrible service people will apparently use it

I've literally never had an order from menulog that was correct. Literally every single time something is left out or notes left for the restaurant are ignored. In non-trivial ways as well. For example I'm allergic to onions and they've never once removed them as requested, and I don't blame the restaurants for this because if I go to these places in person they almost never mess up orders like this. Through menulog it happens every single time.

Instead of apologising, instead of replacing the order, instead of giving you what you actually paid for they'll palm you off with a 'voucher,' which is not a voucher, but a scam that obliges you to give menulog more money.

'Customer service,' consists of a team of professional copy-pasters delivering lazy, pre-written formulaic responses and lazy, pre-written formulaic emails that usually prove they weren't listening. They take about a week to process refunds (if they can be bothered, often you just don't get your money back period) and always try to offer you a worthless scam-voucher instead, even for cancelled or missing orders.

Timely DeliveryNo

Disgusting service How this business still operates is beyond me.

I was warned but thought I'd give it a go. Ordered at 7.15, got the text and followed progress
(I now discover they are on an auto setting type thing, It's not real time)
The driver apparently arrived at 7.25 and sat there for at least an hour. I rang the 1300 number only to be told that somehow the driver had simply just disappeared. Whooska! Can't find him. I then rang the restaurant 8.40pm who informed the meal was still sitting there waiting to be picked up. Apparently a refund has been executed, regardless... Disgusting!
The restaurant manager suggested using UberEats next time as this is becoming really common!
#NeverAgain #LiveAndLearn

Timely DeliveryNo

APP SAID DELIVERED ... BUT WHERE ???

Ordered from hungry jacks which is literally a two minute drive from the hotel we were staying in. Said it will be delivered before 10pm ( mind you I ordered at 9.25pm). 10.30pm and still nothing has been delivered but the app and even customer service said it was delivered at 9.52pm. not sure if it was delivered to the drivers belly but we sure didn't receive anything. customer service line was extremely helpful and process a refund immediately.

Timely DeliveryNo

Terrible excuse for a delivery service

Ordered hungry jacks which is about 10-15 minutes from my house. Delivery took well over an hour. For something like a gourmet pizza shop I could maybe understand but waiting over an hour for fast food is ridiculous. DELETING MENULOG. Would never recommend to anyone!

Timely DeliveryNo

Pathetic excuse for a delivery service

Driver was 33 minutes from even getting to the restaurant. The expect time went from 15 minutes and kept getting later and later every few minutes. A pathetic delivery service. I won’t be wasting my time again.

Menulog

19 out of 20 times Menulog and their associated restaurants have been fabulous. Mostly punctual, polite drivers with delicious, hot meals. If their store doesn't have everything you wanted, they ring ahead of time so you can choose something different. Would highly recommend this service as my area is NOT serviced by Uber Eats etc.

Timely DeliveryYes

This place needs to be shut down

Ordered from this place.
Picked a restaurant I have ordered from before (5 mins away). In hindsight I should of picked it up.

It took 90 mins from order till it was delivered. Food was stone cold!
Using the tracking up I could see the driver just sat out the front of the restaurant with my food for over 25 minutes!!!!!!! How is this acceptable????

Contacted menulog. They tried to blame the restaurant, it wasn’t their fault l! Eventually offered a refund which according to menulog has been processed. According to PayPal it has not!

I personally contacted the restaurant this morning to inform them what happened and how I didn’t blame them. They are switching to Uber eats in the next week or so.

Menulog treats customers as a joke. Their service is rubbish and honestly should not be in business at all

Poor experience with Menulog

I’ve been waiting 40 minutes for my food and followed up 3 times. When it finally arrived it was missing a component. I called the restaurant and they said it’s not their problem b/c I ordered from menu log and to speak with them. Seriously I will delete the app from my phone.

Total scam

Have used both menulog delivery service as a customer and as a restaurant partner. Both instances the service was utterly terrible. As a customer the food always took 45 min - 1 hour for delivery. As a restaurant partner they had huge commissions and terrible account management, in fact my account manager literally became unreachable once I had paid the signup fee. His "Direct Line" routed me to customer enquiries and customer enquiries (based in phillipines) would respond that they don't have the ability to do any significant account changes or even transfer me through to my account manager!

Missing items, miss charged and not refunded.

Missed an item off the order and couldn't offer any replacement, or re-order, only a menulog voucher which by that time we weren't interested in - we had to scrimp to share the food we did get between the group of us all... they couldn't arrange the item to be replaced or ordered again which seemed bizarre. We still got charged and still never received the menulog voucher. Will be sticking to Uber eats from now on... every time I've had a problem with them they fix it with the customer at heart, not their own business.

Don’t use scammers

Didn’t deliver didn’t return phone calls, told me I wasn’t home when I was sitting front door. My kids now hungry. Money not refunded. Just drove and bought elsewhere

Order never arrived - bad service

The order never arrived.

2 hours later, we decided this was enough and called up.

They made us wait a further 15 minutes only to tell us the delivery drivers car had broken down and was smoking up.

Now I am not sure what the delivery driver was thinking, a simple call to inform us would of been greatly appreciated so we could of at least ordered food again but instead we have been left without anything as everything is well past closing time.

Never again will I use menulog, it is officially terrible in my eyes and most likely will end up being the same with others.

Order cancelled 45 minutes AFTER it was due to arrive

Last night I ordered dinner, received all of the confirmations including to wait by the front door as the driver is on their way. Then received a call 45 minutes AFTER the order was due to arrive that they were cancelling our order due to rain. I explained that it was no longer raining not even a drop and was told that they wouldn't be delivering as "it's company policy". Nothing like ordering dinner to celebrate the return of school for the year only to wait 45 minutes, have 2 tired and hungry kids then need to figure out what to cook and end up having them 2 hours late to bed before their first day of school. NEVER using menulog or that restaurant again!