Menulog

Menulog

1.7 from 1,158 reviews

See the Best Food Delivery Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Nick B.

Nick B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Food poisoning not taken seriously.

One star for this would be a long shot. I got food poisoning last week. I was very sick and throwing up. They said they would get back to me within 24-48 hours. Guess what? No follow up and I had to make the follow up call. They then had the courtesy to be very rude and obnoxious. They asked me for a medical certificate or discharge certificate from my doctor as I waa following up a refund. They ain't my employer or boss. They refused refund and now I'm seeking to go to the media about these crooks.

Kaz

Kaz

One star is too much

Chris

ChrisSydney

Appalling. You will be lucky to get your food

Your food will be extremely late, if it arrives at all. Then u will be offered a $5 food voucher. An appalling company which should not be allowed to operate as it is essentially a scam. DO NOT USE

Used service as a:Customer

Party catering - absolutely useless service

We have a business that does kids parties and get KFC buckets delivered. Menulog has let us down time and time again. Uber eats are far more reliable in comparison.

Vish S.

Vish S.Sydney, NSW

Worst food order ever

I made an order with menulog at 1pm - i was told the car broke down at 2:30pm. During this time while i tracked the order the driver picked up my order and went to another suburb. When i got on the phone with menulog to explain this i was transferred about 4-5 time before i finally hit the solutions team who could finally confirm a refund. I got no food, no customer service, and was not attended to in any means. To top it off when i asked to speak to manager i was transferred again to another customer service rep. I will be taking all this to the ACCC.

Used service as a:Customer

This is perfect! Perfectly terrible.

ETA of order 1:18PM.
Called restaurant at 1:33 and they said menulog would be another 20 minutesIn that time we could have just gone out, ate and already be finishing lunch

Leigh M.

Leigh M.Perth, WA

No customer service and over 2 hours to get food that was cancelled

food never arrived

order placed, food never arrived. will never use again. Cant get hold of them for a refund. very poor service
waited on hold for an hour only to be told the driver said it was delivered and they would call me back

Don't use!!!

Ordered dinner from our favorite Indian (usually use Uber eats but for some reason was not working). Said it would be delivered in about a hour, the map displayed the driver being outside so we went to look and no-one was there and we even looked around the block. Suddenly the map went red and lost signal with the driver, it just stayed like that. We rung the hotline and they said they wouldn't refund us so we rung again now a hour and a half after ordereding and still no food. They said they would call back, still no call back. Never got our food had to reorder something different off Uber Eats. Will NEVER be using this service again.

Chrisr325

Chrisr325Sydney, NSW

Disgraceful

I ordered at 7:40pm... its now 10:30 and I havent received my order.
I called menu log and they told me it had been delivered...
They refunded my money after a lengthy call but made it very clear that they didnt believe me.

Percy K

Percy KGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Believe the bad reviews

1.5 hours later and still waiting... Rang Menulog and told due to high call volume they will call me back... Have said I need order cancelled as food sitting waiting for driver in restaurant for over an hour... They cannot confirm cancellation.... Stay tuned

A Terrible Service

Accidentally submitted the wrong order (forgot to order sauce and my coupon didn't go through), immediately contacted the company to cancel the order, was met by apathetic people who kept transferring me to different people (Seemed to be trying to stall me), one person didn't even respond to my messages, finally they said that too much time had passed and they couldn't cancel my order, Won't use this company again unless they drastically change their customer service.

Unhappy customer

Unhappy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stay away from Menu Log

Horrible!!

I placed a order at around 2.40 and it said it will not be delivered till 3.40 that's a whole hour after I had placed the order, now I'm waiting on thw phone with menu log trying to get a refund and find out why ita going to take so long for my order, by the time someone answers me my food will pretty much here!! This is highly unacceptable!!! And I certainly will NOT be using menu log again!!

Terrible service

not happy with the service today, the food was delivered extremely slow, the driver went to the wrong house furthermore the food was cold when it was delivered. Not Impressed. Definitely won’t be using menulog again.

Bad service of menulog

I will give a zero rating. I ordered at 7pm and got an email that i will recieve my order at 7.35pm but then they called me at 7.35 and told me that food is ready and i will recieve my order in 5 mins but its 8.24 now and i haven't recieve my order. Yet. Bad sevice. I have been menulog customer since long. But i am never going to return to menulog now. Bad service ever. Never order through menulog everyone.

Wasted 3 hours of my time

Henry S.

Henry S.Sydney, NSW

McDonalds Glenmore Park

Worst McDonalds in Australia. Rip you off when you order nuggets. Don’t expect sauce with your nuggets. Ain’t gonna happen. The money they save in not buying sauce takes the managers out every month for a long lunch

Rae

RaeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Never using Menulog again

Waited an hour all up. Lost driver signal as soon as food was picked up.
Food never arrived as driver couldn’t start car. Screenshot provided.
UberEats has always been reliable.

Stole my money

My order was not delivered. Tried to get a refund told it was my fault and not the drivers. Have proof the driver never delivered. Ripped me off and stole from me