1.2 (1,457)
  • Timely DeliveryYes (118) · No (1,593)
  • Used service as aCustomer (1,699) · Driver (41)

Worst delivery service available

Absolute worst delivery service available. 90% of our orders are over 1 hour late. 50% of them are more than 2 hours late or get cancelled by menulog themselves after 2 hours of waiting. Some of our locals only deliver through them so we are stuck using their crappy service very often. If you don't have to use them, don't.

Dylan

Dylan

Pathetic service

ETA was at 2:12pm, it’s now 2:50pm and the driver isn’t even at the restaurant yet. ETA is at 3:10pm... Sad as it’s only 3 mins down the road. Customer support offered me a $5 credit voucher.

Used service as aCustomer

Can't give you less than a star ⭐

Did one of the biggest mistake of my life by ordering 127$ order on menulog and never got my food and money back. Every time I call them they say we aplozise and will get to solutions team and money will be back in 2-3 days. Order number 150092807. Please someone shut this cheater down.

Laura

LauraCanberra 2600, ACT

I would give ZERO stars if possible

The support service is useless and they ignore customers. I was promised a refund by a vendor and have not received it, after 4 weeks I'm still waiting for both the vendor and menulog to respond to my numerous requests. This is a pitiful, unreliable service and the customer service is pathetic. You've got the last dime from me you'll be getting menulog

Chad

ChadSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never again

Took an 1hour & 15mins to get our order. absolutely terrible service. Food arrived cold and our chips was soggy due to that. Won't be getting it again from them ever

shocking

The other reviews says it all, if you want to be ripped off go use menulog. Most of my orders are wrong and once i spent $110 on an order and received 40% of the order and all Menulog could offer was a $5 discount on my next order and i had to go out of my way to do that discount, not to mention the 2 and a half hours it took to even get that out of them.

kevinjharris23

kevinjharris23Perth, WA

Don't bother !

As usual, always a problem with my delivery. After an hour and a half I'm advised online that my order had been delivered. I called to let them know my food had not been delivered. So I wait on the phone for over 30mins until finally I'm told the driver advises that he had delivered the order. Not so I replied. then I'm offered a voucher or refund (that may take up to a week) Now we are annoyed as well as very hungry.
Another spoiled afternoon.
Never again it's just not worth it !
Don't bother with these armatures.

Mark in Mooloolaba

Mark in MooloolabaSouth East Queensland, QLD

They delivered our order to someone else - not us.

We ordered Grill'd and were told to expect a delivery in 55 minutes . At the 55 minute time we were told it would be another 15 minutes. After 30 minutes we called to find out that order had apparently been delivered, just not to us!
We are a house, not a unit, with our home number in huge letters on our fence. We checked the address they had for delivery - all correct.
Seriously?

MenulogMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible service

Made a complaint 7 days ago still waiting to be contacted but they still have the money for order never delivered . I phoned 5 times on the Wednesday and 3 times on Saturday

Paige S.

Paige S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

DO NOT USE MENULOG

Absolutely disgusted with menulog. Speaking to me like I’m an idiot and refusing refunds after my order took an hour. DO NOT USE MENULOG they are unprofessional pigs don’t recommend

Louise

Louise

All round a bad experience

Food arrived cold and undercooked - wet, cold toast, coffee all over the bag, undercooked bacon and hard poached eggs. The driver was extremely rude and impatient. And when I went to report the issue the customer service team were just as bad! Closed out a conversation after I provided all the info and they explained it was a technical problem... then offered me a $5 credit!! I will not be using this platform again, use alternatives!!

Nik

NikAU

Appalling

We used to buy through menulog all the time a few years ago and they were great. We recently started using them again and they are absolute rubbish. Meals are consistently late (and cold) or don't arrive at all. Their overseas customer service people do their best but seriously, offering a credit when you have waited 2 hours for a meal that never showed is ridiculous. I now have to wait 3 to 5 days due my refund. They are obviously trying to do everything the cheapest way possible and it shows. I'm going to stop using them and switch to a different company.

Used service as aCustomer

Twice out of three times just never turned up

over 2 hours after ordering on menu log twice in the last week no driver has been assigned by menulog. They leave you in the lurch and don't let you know what's going on. I had to contact them to cancel it and get a place with their own driver to deliver. NEVER USE MENULOG. They not not only treat their drivers badly but also their customers.

Appalling

Previous order did arrive at all and I had to fight for a refund. Today order arrived 30 minutes late & cold. Have been on the phone to customer care for nearly an hour (40 minutes on hold). Called to follow up food that didn't arrive, arrived after being on hold for 15 minutes cold. Still on hold. Avoid.

Vanessa Aicher

Vanessa AicherSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dodgy Service

On multiple occassions my partner and I have attempted ordering through MenuLog and the order hasn't gone through but we've still been charged the full amount of the order. Last I checked, taking money for a service but not delivering said service is classed as theft! NEVER using MenuLog again.

Joe V.

Joe V.Sydney, NSW

No food , stolen my money. Will NEVER use again

Ordered food today Friday. Waited two hours before got food. Only originally offered $5 and then $ 10 voucher. Which isn't compensate for price of meal. Only when I waited two hours, no food and rang back again I was offered full refund via team leader. Got the food eventually and it was stone cold. As it was too hard to find out what was going on with my order I WILLNEVER use menulog again even though I'm suppose to be fully compensated. Will believe compensation when/IF i receive back into my bank account.

Used service as aCustomer

I wish the company were like their ads

3rd time this month the delivery driver took over an hour to pick up food from a restaurant. Customer service team are also woeful. App deleted. No more menu log.

KerriR

KerriRSydney, NSW

Disappointed with customer experience with menulog and Oporto

rogerdevalle

rogerdevalleCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Unacceptable Service

Ordered Mc Donalds at 6pm, delivery was to be at 7.25 pm (bad) but nothing happened until 8.10pm when Mc Donalds rang and said they were just shipping as the driver was missed the first time, told them not to deliver as we were going out. Could not contact menulog as the their IVR was not functioning properly, summary, ripped off by menulog and McDonalds. Never again

Aarju B.

Aarju B.South East Queensland, QLD

Different price for same food

The same food costs more in Menulog (because menulog charges the restaurant). So, it's better to order takeaway directly from the restaurant. I have seen many restaurants charging extra for the same food, and I hope this review helps!