Mercedes-Benz Dealers

Mercedes-Benz Dealers

Melinda

MelindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

No longer excellent customer service

Robina Mercedes dealership is giving Mercedes Benz a bad reputation.
I took my car for a regular service. Have had it back 4 times in the past 3 months with issues that arise each time I take it there. Picked the car up yesterday. This morning I found my inside car door covered with grease.
I will drive to tweed heads in future. Robina dealership should be checked by the head office. They have no idea of customer service. They charge top dollar for below average service.

Melissa M.

Woody

WoodySydney, NSW

Bad and Rude customer service AMG Sydney

JulieRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Left me very isolated in vehicle that wouldnt lock for 2 days! Inhumane.

The roof seams of sprinters melts out under Australian sun, not fit for purpose in Australia.
Sliding door doesn't lock, in for its 3rd 'repair'.
If vehicle wont lock, you void your comprehensive insurance, despite that Mercedes staff will tell you to drive an unroadworthy vehicle. Do so and it is an instant fine from police, let alone what you loose out of your vehicle left 'unsecured' insurance doesn't cover that of course, who would.

Deborah T.

Deborah T.

Mercedes Benz GLA

2017 GLA. Tailgate repair Car was 2 weeks out of warranty. Factory fault. Mercedes would not own it. There not made like they used to be. I got Fobbed off by every dealer in Sydney. Then told by Mercedes they would have to review the issue. Could take weeks. Had to get it fixed myself as the car wasn’t drivable. I’m very disappointed in the treatment I received, to say the least.

Terrible customer service on call and in person at Port Melbourne Victoria.

Never thought we would opt for a car other than Mercedes having owned one but the customer service on call and in person at the dealership made us convert to Lexus which in contrast gave us superb service and made us feel like royalty.

Fan

FanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor customer care and bad attitude

I wish I can put no star at all.
I had three MB cars over last ten years. Once I took a car to routine service and was perfect it came out with two problems once I driven out. I asked them to check it. They could not figure it. I put complaint to head office. They slashed it once talked to the service dealer ( Callaghen Motores in Warrnambool). The head office never bothered replying me.
I been asked to pay big money to fix the problem that they caused in my car.
MB company in Australia is certainly getting worse and worse and worse. Not been like that ten years ago. Ownership changed and I won’t say more but I advise every body. Never buy their products whatever discounted. They are really bad.

Mercedes Benz North Shore

I bought a brand new car from Mosman Mercedes Benz in August 2019.

The A250 has broken down three times since then and the very latest breakdown left me on the freeway stranded as the car will not start.

Mercedes Mosman agreed this car has issues and not like the other cars they have sold.

So it’s just that I am quite unlucky that I ended up with this car and there’s not much we can do about that.

Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

Avoid Hornsby Mercedes Benz

We have been to this dealership 3 times - once to buy and twice for servicing. Each time it has been bitterly disappointing. Find another dealer who cares about their customers.

Recent Purchase Expensive Mistake

Jackie De abreu

Jackie De abreuDoonside

Great customer service from the start

We bought a GLA200 from the Castle Hill dealership and Joeseph was fantastic from get-go!
He knows his cars well and deserves recognition :)
Pete from Finance was also great and very welcoming.
Great work boys! We love our Merca :) :)

Tools

ToolsCanberra 2600, ACT

Mercedes Benz Fyshwick Canberra

You would expect nothing but the best from Mercedes if you go by the name that is. From my experience, it would appear that as I didn’t have the car serviced by them, then they had no interest in my request to simply have the dash message that my service is overdue deleted. I even pointed out that the messaged dinged every twenty odd kilometres and was alarming as at first we thought there was something seriously wrong. Extremely disappointed by the public relations of the service representative and his casual dismissal of my problem.

Trevor and Pat

Trevor and PatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mercedes Benz Robina

We have been waiting patiently for the last 18 months for the new GLA 250 4matic to arrive. During this time the sales executive Steve Bartsch has kept us notified of all progress. Last week saw the arrival of the new model and with Steve's expert assistance we are now the proud owners of our new GLA. We couldn't be happier with the staff interaction during this process including the handover team.

Hornsby Mercedes Benz- beware, beware, beware

Store LocationHornsby Mercedes Benz
Sharry F.

Sharry F.Sydney, NSW

Mercedes Benz Parramatta Service Department - What a Joke!!

Shane

ShaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolute dishonesty

Took my AMG GLC63 S for it first service at mercedes Toowong in Brisbane.
I had a feeling they done nothing eventhough they told me a full A service was carried out.
Took it to another mechanic and it turns out they had not even changed the oil on the car.
Im taking them to court.
The dishonesty is just amazing.

293app

293appGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bernwick Mercedes

I gave details of my trade in car and asked for a indicative price quote for my car and the car that I am interested in. Salesman called me Today and added no value other than ask me to drive down 25 km in person in the midst of Stage 3 lockdown before he can quote any figures! Told him other dealers are at least able to give indicative range before wasting my time. He said it is their company policy. They are only interested in closing a sale and not listening to what their customers want - convenience, contactless, flexibility.

Trav

Trav

Dodgy salesman tactics

the sales manager agreed to a price on a c43 over the phone, i offered to pay a deposit then and there, the manager advised that he would get the business manager to call me and take the deposit. i waited over an hour and called back, the manager fed e some line about the business manager being busy, the manager then called me back 30 minutes later and advised that the business manager had already taken a deposit on the car which was an outright lie as the car was still available when i made my offer. terrible business ethics.

Chez

ChezSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tony Sewell and Isaac Yang Brisbane

I have just purchased a C200 Merecedes Benz these men were professional and friendly with outstanding customer service and knowledge of the car. Would highly recommend this dealership on Breakfast Creek Road.

Julie Steve Traianidis

Julie Steve TraianidisGoulburn Valley, VIC

Richard Stellini - Mercedes Benz Kings Way, South Melbourne

Warm and Professional approach and an enjoyable expreince. A pleasure to deal with Richard personally as his extensive knowledge and outstanding customer service is highly recommended.
Would highly recommend the dealership to anyone looking to purchase a Mercedes Benz.