Mercedes-Benz Dealers

Mercedes-Benz Dealers

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Mercedes-Benz Dealers? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

sharon
sharonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very bad customer service.

Bought a very expensive S-class S450 sedan. Well once they have your money forget it you get no service from the dealer at all. Best of all forget about "On road Assist" this is a big joke almost laughable. My fantastic car decided to lock itself with keys inside, don't know why. On road assist arrived 6 hours later and could not help me, they offered to pump my door open but I'd have to pay for damage. Best advice do not buy a Mercedes Benz. Nothing but trouble.

Jith joshy
Jith joshyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No responsibility

I got a sprinter van from them, at the time of buying they have given so many promises, but after we purchased the vehicle, they don't care us, in warranty period I got a AdBlue system fault, they check for 2 days couldn't find the issue. They haven't given me courtesy van. I lost my 2 days income. Next week I got appointment and told the issues to them, they told me will fix it in one day. But when I went there they told me will try to fix it not sure. I am renting another van now, they don't care about that. Really very very bad experience is getting from these guys.

Troy S
Troy SSouthwest, VIC

Fantastic experience with new car purchase - GLE 300d

We recently purchased our new GLE 300d Mercedes Benz from William Wang at Mercedes Benz South Melbourne. From the initial phone call with William Wang all the way through to picking up our new car up. He was extremely honest, thorough and accurate with his information and very thoughtful. An absolute delight to deal with and I have no hesitation recommending William to anyone looking to purchase a new Mercedes- Benz.
Also a big shout out to Eric Sin for his expertise and professionalism. Again, a delight to deal with.
Regards
Troy Shaw

Almost arrogant

I looked at a GLA250 4 days back. Was given a price of 93k drive away. Arranged a test drive and was then told our new car would not have electric seats (back to the stone ages) or Head Up Display. Galling as that arrogance by Mercedes Benz is (not the dealer I must stress) it’s unethical to quote and then tell a customer they will not be getting what was quoted but the price remains the same. Walked straight into BMW and picked up an in stock, fully loaded X1 with everything. So much for the Mercedes ‘chip shortage’.

Store LocationCarters Avenue, Toorak

Mehmet
MehmetSydney, NSW

No Feedback

hoppy2
hoppy2Peel, WA

Mandurah Mercedes: going from bad to worse

Robert G.
Robert G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hopeless

Simple fix, had to wait and wait days. Couldn't get a replacement vehicle even tho under warranty. Berwick Mercedes did not know what they had to do. Spoke to Mercedes Roadside assist who told me Berwick need to arrange with Headoffice for request of vehicle. Matt from Berwick denied this and had never heard of it, I called Mornington Mercedes who agreed with me and was surprised Matt didn't know. Have asked management to call me back, yet no-one had.

Store LocationBerwick
Bernard
BernardCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Mercedes Benz

Bought my first Mercedes Benz about 9 years ago. My wife also owns a Merc.
Mine is an ML 250.
It's proved to be the most unreliable vehicle I have ever owned. Moreover, the repairs are off the planet, and the major cost of any repair is the genuine part(s). The latest repair is about A$4700 for 2 nox sensors that haven't lasted the distance.

Based upon my experience, I just can't recommend this company. The cost of purchase I can cope with for a "luxury" item, but the ongoing cost and inconvenience when they break down is just not worth it.

isha
ishaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unethical sales person

Bought Mercedes GLB in Feb 2021 under corporate program. Daniel Bey (sales person Mercedes Berwick) told me that corporate program comes with complimentary service for 3 years. Now when booked the service, I was told to pay for the service and the sales person (Daniel Bey) who told me that I have access to corporate program benefits is now adivising me that in my corporate program service is not included.
I called Mercedes Australia to check the same and they said all corporate program comes with 3 year service. Also checked corporate program terms and conditions, which states that benefits includes 3 year service.
I have paid for the service and don’t care about that. But this unethical behaviour from Mercedes sale person(s) is not good.

Maheswari
MaheswariGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Should reconsider Showroom delivery options.

We picked our new Mercedes GLC yesterday from south Melbourne dealer.. Sophie the sales executive was really good throughout the entire process however I totally didn’t like that the car was delivered in the garage and not in the showroom.. We were not able to get good photos with poor lighting. It didnt give us that luxe feeling though buying an expensive car. When asked., she said only GLS class cars are delivered to customers inside the showroom.. This sounds ridiculous how the expensive price tag car dealer categorise their customers. Really disappointed on the day of pickup.

samanthaseci
samanthaseciGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Leather seats are a bust!

I couldn't be more disappointed with the quality, durability and condition of my 'faux-leather' seats. I own a 2015 C200 Mercedes Benz, low mileage and I'm the original female owner. With no warning, the faux seam split clean across the driver's side. Honestly, not something you expected from a Merc, and @mbwaverley, well that's for another review...they have done absolutely nothing to help, not even the courtesy of returning my calls (3x). You tried to make it affordable for everyone but you compromised on the quality, durability and customer service. Another iconic brand sold out for greed. Shame on you.

• +1Thumbnail

Avoid buying merc GLB 250

Bought the GLB 250 Feb21 had a very minor (<5k/h) accident on front drivers side as you can see in photos. The estimate of repairs is over $52k at present.
You can see the sensors were involved but the car did not react at all which is unacceptable as the safety features were what sold the vehicle.
But now after being at the authorised, preferred, approved repairer they told me yesterday that it will take 5 months from now to get the parts and another month to repair.
So I’m looking at a total of 8 months without a car and this is totally acceptable!
(BTW You can’t give a zero ⭐️ rating)

Store LocationAlexandria NSW

Mercedes Benz review

Really horrible experiences with Mercedes dealers- when buying cars and also servicing. My mum tried to buy a car once and they verbally told her they could "guarantee" to get her a certain rate of finance, but once my mum put the deposit down, they said they couldn't do that rate and that she would have to forfeit the deposit if she didn't want the car. Also they don't give a crap about you after they have made that sale- you book a service in 2 weeks in advance with a chauffeur and you have to wait 1 hour for a chauffeur service and they forget about you until you ask them. Ridiculous and no real way of providing feedback. BMW service is far superior.

Horrible service- go to BMW instead

My mother was given a faulty car key- the inside key was correct but the outside case was for a different model. Several years later she was charged over $500 to replace it. They kept fobbing us off and passing us around. Rotten service- my partner loves BMW and their service instead. Go there!

Mona B.
Mona B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Car is high maintenance, Mercedes support is horrible

If you have nothing else to do with your life - but this useless car, it will require a lot of your time and money, and it’s poor and hard to deal Mercedes service.
On phone for assistance you’ll be spending 45-60 minutes only waiting, none else can fix it, you only have to go to Mercedes, they are working only short business hours - so each time you have to cancel your work , you never know when car will be working or when not.
It’s a useless high maintenance toy to show off.
I’m selling it now and hate the experience