Metro Baby
See the Best Mother & Baby Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Metro Baby

Sue
SueGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent products and service

Great shopping experience and quick delivery. Largest range of baby products online! Highly recommend metro baby to all mums and dads

Love buying from Metrobaby one stop shop!

Purchased multiple times from here and never had an issue at all! Lovely and helpful customer service, fast reliable delivery and excellent products quality. Thank you being here for me, I’m hassle free now! My 5⭐️ rated all round. Highly recommended

Quality Range

Super efficient service and a quality range of baby merch to choose from. Makes buying baby gifts easy!! Thank you!!

Lynn L
Lynn LGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great range and quality of products

I bought a few gifts for my friends and they were all over the moon when they received the presents for their newborns! I got a few for my own as well, some of their items are exclusive and it’s hard to get from anywhere else. Their website is easy to browse. Great quality, great range of brands, on top of that great customer service and fast delivery during this pandemic. Highly recommended.

Jenn Chan
Jenn ChanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing quality and fast delivery!

My order for my nephew came so quickly. He loves his gifts so much he uses the fork and spoon everyday! Great quality products and very helpful customer service team! Definitely recommend!

Loyal customer-great range of product selections

Excellent luxury baby products and services, for everything your baby and children needs. Metro baby is my go to shop when I need to buy gifts/presents for baby showers, kids birthday, bottles, cutlery sets, educational and Montessori toys etc. Love their Miffy lamp deco collections in the nursery. They’re prompted with their fast delivery service. 100% return customer.

Very helpful customer service

I needed help with a baby nest because my daughter was waking up regularly. Metro Baby has a huge range so it was a bit overwhelming. However, the lady I spoke to (Lynne?) was so patient and helpful. I really appreciated it! I ended up getting a Snuggle Me.

Amazing product choice, quick delivery

I was looking for something different from the usual gifts at other stores. Metro baby had some more upscale luxury baby items that weren't found in other stores. I really liked the Miffy collection and their Nobodinoz aren't found elsewhere. Overall I'm fairly happy with my shopping experience. I would have liked for a faster delivery option but with COVID it is out of our control.

Esther
EstherGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Super Happy Customer!!

I am so very happy to have purchased products from Metro Baby!!
They have a huge variety of great and quality toys that are safe for all ages. I have a disabled baby brother who requires sensory toys and they have a great variety. He loves them!!
The customer service was super helpful in selecting the right toys and would 100% commend their professionalism and knowledge.
Definitely will recommend this store! Thank you so much Metro Baby!!

Find out how Metro Baby compares to other Mother & Baby Shops

Great selection for baby showers

We purchased a selection of items for a work baby send off for a new mom in the team recently, and the new mom loved it. Great selection, and the parcel was nicely packaged and delivered quickly. Highly recommended.

Sensational service

Purchasing items from Metro Baby was so seamless and such a delightful experience. User experience was second to none and would happily let my friends know where to purchase their next baby items. Cannot speak any highly of Metro Baby

Desmond Betty F.
Desmond Betty F.Sydney, NSW

Great gifts options for people who aren't parents.

I purchased gifts from metrobaby for my friends who became first time parents. Products were well packed and didn't have any signs of damage. Even though the box was soaked from the rain we've been having.

Will recommend to my other friends to buy from Metrobaby.

Ken K
Ken KSydney, NSW

Quick delivery and great products

We purchased a few wooden toys for our first child, the process was quick and simple. Delivery was delayed due to covid but overall I am happy with the purchase and quality of the toys.

Will be recommending my friends to buy from here.

Mai D.
Mai D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Extremely satisfied new mom

Being first-time parents we were overwhelmed with so many baby products available out there. The folks at Metro Baby were incredibly knowledgeable. They really went beyond & above answering all of my questions & concerns to help me select the most suitable pram for our baby & budget. Currently addicted to their super cute baby stuff posted on their Instagram & I'm so excited to unbox our new Baby Bjorn bouncer. Truely a one stop shop!

Corey
CoreyMelbourne

The best supply company in the industry!

I cannot express the level of professionalism and service from this business, amazing experience overall. My partner and I are very happy with the quality of products they supply. Highly recommend!