Alex S.

Panel Purchased Longi Solar Panels 375W with Enphase Microinverters
System Size4.5 KW
Purchase Price $0.00

great supplier

Great company, delivered when and how was agreed - Jordan was great to deal with - we all have to go solar so i would suggest using Metro to get yourself there.

Great Service and Support

We have just recently had our new solar system installed by Metro Solar and would like to say that their support and service was outstanding.

From my initial inquiry and contact with one of their agents Jeremy Furness who went above and beyond his duty. He kept me informed and even phoned me on several occasions to keep me updated on what was happening to their support staff.

I have not hesitation in recommending Metro solar to anyone who is looking to get a solar system installed.

Panel Purchased 345w Canadia Solar modules
System Size6.55 KW
PDB

PDBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Residential Solar PV Installation

Overall a very good experience. Jordan was helpful, knowledgeable and responsive in designing the system. The installation team did a good job and I am enjoying watching the results flowing back into the grid.

Peter Briggs

Warranty Claim MadeNo

I would have given up if it hadn’t been for Jordan Loone!

The process of organising what I would have installed was seamless. Jordan was professional, efficient and informative. I liked the transparency. He was also extremely helpful with my application owing to problems with portals, duplication of digital materials provided etc. 10/10 for Metro, 3/10 to the Victorian Government.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Do NOT purchase from this company

System Size7 KW
Purchase Price $17,000.00

Retirement

RetirementGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good choice

All went smoothly, Metro Solar were very easy to work with , Jordon in particular, he was always available to answer any questions. We had every confidence with the installers , and inspection was done on time.

Excellent service

Jordan is very efficient and knowledgeable. The process from initial discussion to installation was smooth. Had no problem since our solar system was installed in June 2018. Happy with everything.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Quality product and installation by Metro solar

A first class service from start to finish with Elaine and her team answering and dealing with all my concerns.
Very happy with the quality of the product and workmanship.
Whenever I needed to contact Metro solar there would always be someone taking the call and an action or answer provided promptly.
Overall, a hassle free and smooth experience.
If you need solar I highly recommend speaking to Metro solar first.

Panel Purchased Canadian panels
System Size5.175 KW
Purchase Price $7,300.00
Mitch

MitchSydney Surrounds, NSW

Slow installation however worth the wait

Panel Purchased Solar Edge
System Size6.5 KW

furry

furrySouthwest, VIC

Excellent service.

6 kw system install by metro solar almost 2 years ago and it has been very efficient. Had noticed a few months of slightly lower output via iPad app. Turns out an optimizer had died leading to one panel not generating. A few phone calls later and replacement optimizer fitted in super quick time, all under warranty, no questions asked. Another still very happy metro solar customer. Was never fobbed off to another person, and dealt directly with the people/ person who knew what they were doing.
Keep up the Great work
Ps app has now been updated and individual panels are now monitored.
I enjoy watching my panels generate real savings to me and the environment.....

Chad

ChadSouthwest, VIC

Great system

Have had no problems with my system. Any issues that may arise are only a phone call away and Metro are happy to help, thanks guys you’ve been great. Looked at other systems but are really happy I went with metro, as I can see all the information with the app I have, I see how my system is producing and what the house is using it’s great.

rob

robVictoria

Brilliant system

We found had a very good knowledge of the advantages of Solar. He was courteous and respectful at all times. So much so we have recommended him to our neighbours and several of them have also dealt with .We live in a lifestyle village and I have not met one referee that wasn't please with him

Metro Solar Recommended

Panel Purchased Longi Mono Perc
Daniel. P

Daniel. PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant system - Thank you, Metro Solar!

I recently had Metro Solar install solar panels on my home. I am extremely happy with both the level of service and quality of the product provided by them - being from the first initial point of contact, right up until installation.

Throughout the whole process, Metro Solar were very easy to deal with and were always happy to answer any questions that I had. I can see that the cost savings are immediate, by having access to the "Enphase Energy - Enlighten" apt, that Metro Solar have provided.

I will highly recommend them to any member of my family or friends who might be looking at getting solar.

Panel Purchased Enphase Micro-Inverters
System Size3 KW
Purchase Price $4,945.00
Gus

GusHunter Region, NSW

how service should be

Belinda showed her skill and competence by referring a problem outside her skill set to Anthony who happily worked with me to resolve my problem, an example of excellent service

Panel Purchased canadien
System Size6.6 KW
Purchase Price $9,700.00

Stephen O

Stephen OVictoria

3 storey house, I think not!

R_English

R_EnglishHunter Region, NSW

Installed in 2013, pathetic follow up

MetroSolar (VIC) installed our system in 2013 (in Newcastle NSW). Lots of "promises" about monitoring our system, never happened because the wifi "connection" between the meter to our modem stopped working within days of the install.
When I phoned them I was told "it" is my problem. So our system has NEVER been monitored by MetroSolar as promised.
I am about to get a local reputable company to check our system to see if it is all working. At our cost !

The only correspondence we have had in the last 6 years is an email selling batteries.
Not even with a very long barge pole thank you. And now that MetroSolar VIC went broke, their promises are not even worth the 6 year old paper, they were written on.

Wool

Wool

The very best professional company

From my initial phone call to Metro Solar and the panels being installed, were really terrific. Elaine kept me informed through out the entire process, the three men, Colin in charge arrived on time, had the system connected the same day, and cleaned up after the job. I normally find trades people very untidy and disrespectful to property, but Metro Solar, was the exception to my rule. Happy to give out my mobile number if necessary.

10 & 1/2 months job still not finished, been told not coming back. Paid $14,000

Yes everyone, one star should not be rated, as one star is too high. Solar installed 24/01/18, to this day still not hooked up and working. I have had 3 different contractors sent by metro solar on 3+ separate occasions. Firstly, wiring in roof cavity had no conduct used at all, no dektite rubbers used on roof, inverter burnt out within 2.5 months, all sorts of faulty workmanship. The last contractor who came and rewired the job properly to aus standards has to this day not been paid by metro solar. Please also be aware metro solar have previously gone bust mid this year, and are now trading as metro solar in nsw instead of victoria Metro Solar.

johnshen

johnshenasked

Our solar power has been installed by Metro Solar in June 2017, we spend $5000 to installed 4.29KW Optimizers system, but at 12th February 2018 stop working till now, during this one month time, we made many calls to Metro Solar, and they send people twice to tried check the system, but could not find problems, is anyone have similar problems and any solutions please give some opinion?

Anthony O.Metro Solar

Hi John,

Apologies for responding here but i thought i would answer your question.

Firstly please check your system as it is working correctly.

The issue was a faulty manufactured plug on the optimiser which is extremely not common and have never seen this before.

Under instruction form Solaredge we checked the isolator and cabling and gave all the data back to SolarEdge Engineers, this proved to still be inconclusive.

So Solaredge shipped a brand new inverter just incase it was the inverter.

On the final site visit, we waited for a new inverter to be shipped from the manufacture just in case it was the inverter, the team removed all panels and found that one of the optimiser has a pin in the plug of the optorisier was short in the pre manufactured plugged.

This was extremely challenging fault to find, and considering the team complete uninstall all panels and re installed and spent a total of 12 hours between our site visits.

Metro Solar and SolarEdge are extremely proud of the boys to find such a difficult fault.

Sorry if you were at all inconvenience for the two week process.

Regards Meto Solar

Justin
Justin

Yes I too have had metro solar install a 4.9 system lucky if it generates 14 kwh/ day have had many phone calls to them but still no fix.

Anthony O.Metro Solar

Hi Justin,

Sorry for the late reply, unfortunately, we did not see your question as it has been added in with some else question.
Please reach out to us we would love to make sure your system is working 100%, we do have performance guarantees in place with some customers.
Again, please contact support@metrosolar.com.au as I can not find a Justin with a 4.9kW system in our database.

Regards, Metro Solar