4.3

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (33)
  • Purchase Price$8,059.50
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
Nick

NickGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great system, all works beautifully. I can sit and look at all the solar stats on my phone app from anywhere.

Really happy with the installation, the team did an excellent job on a difficult second story roof. They turned up when they said they would and were very careful not to damage anything during the installation. Since we switched it on, it just works and the Enphase app makes it very easy to see exactly what the generation and consumption numbers are.
If you are getting solar, it's worth getting it done properly by these Metro.

Metro SolarMetro Solar

Thank you Nick for your kind review.
Enjoy your awesome Enphase system and all the savings.
Regards Metro Solar.

Pheak

Pheak Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best product for shaded roof

Company was easy to deal with.
Jordan did his best at all times
Swift and accurate.
Slowed down the process due to covid19 but couldn’t blame this good group.
Getting roughly 25% of capacity of heavy cloudy days
Which is right.
On a good day I’m getting very high production even with tall trees new by.
Enphase/micro inverters is the way to go.
Monitor your solar production is easy with an app.

5 star from me.

Metro SolarMetro Solar

Thank you for your review and we are glad you are enjoying your new system.
Yes, we agree the enphase monitoring system is definitely easy to use and by far the best on the market.
Regards Metro Solar

Brendan Craney

Brendan CraneyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy Customer

Have just had an Enphase solar system installed by Metro. Cannot praise them enough, very happy with the service and installation. A special shout out to Jordan in Sales and Zac and team who carried out the installation.

Hi Brendan,
Thank you for the review and I know both Zac (the installation team) and Jordan will be pleased with the personal shout-out.
Thanks for your business and patience through Covid shutdowns. Metro Solar

Jordan was fabulous!

Jordan explained the whole process that was very understanding. His panel design and troubleshooting (regarding shaded areas) was on point. I could not recommend him highly enough for anyone who's curious about solar and just need it explained in layman terms.

Leon M

Leon MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

do not use this company

Shane

ShaneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best company I have used

All I can say is this is the best company i have used..
Professional from start to finish..
Well done metro I will recommend you to all my friends..
Thanks for the great work...

Great service and product

Chun from Metro Solar was very helpful and answered all our queries. We are very pleased with the solution he designed for our home. The installation team was also friendly and efficient. We would highly recommend Metro Solar

Gary H.

Gary H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Feedback

Happy with this product, highly recommend Metro Solar. Great friendly customer service. On time installation. Very professional
Thanks Jeremy Furness

Rach Z

Rach ZGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic service and product

Whole process was easy and Jordan was fantastic to deal with! Saw the benefits of the system immediately. Would recommend Metro Solar to anyone.

Martha K.

Martha K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great assistance

Chun, from Metro Solar, was informative and knowledgeable of his solar products. He assisted us with all our queries. Thanks.

joel

joelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy install, Great service, Competitive and informative

I had contacted over 10 different retailers to price check and also research over a month. I also had actually compared side by side with EACH retailer i contacted and asked them their thoughts. After doing much research and comparison, it was down to 3 retailers but Chun who was the representative who helped me. Actually came through with price matches and outdone the service by being with me every part of the way. Not only giving me advice on each competitors products(which i went to research on as well) comparing to what he had to offer. Also adviced me on what to look out for even when still shopping around. Great service by Chun, and 100% recommend. Guys who came to install were also friendly and quick.

Excellent Service and a Fantastic Product

Metro Solar recently installed a Redback Technologies 11.9 battery system at our property and we could not be happier with the outcome. Thoroughly professional with an exceptional level of technical skill in ensuring the system meshed seamlessly with our existing infrastructure. I would recommend this company to anyone looking to install solar or batteries.

Exceeded my expectations

Tony Chew

Tony ChewCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great Advice and Hassle-free Installation

Metro SolarMetro Solar

Thank you Tony for your kind words, and we are happy you were pleased with your install for the second time.
Enjoy your savings with your big premium Enphase Solar System.
Regards Metro Solar

Graeme Lethborg

Graeme LethborgGippsland, VIC

Great company we were looked after by Jordan loone and he was always professional and always ready to assist us in both a friendly and professional manner. Highly recommend this company

Victoria

VictoriaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service!

We had a great experience start to finish when having our solar installed. Jordan was a fantastic resource, very knowledgeable and informative and ensured that we were happy at each step. The entire process from initial conversations to Installation was simple and straightforward and the team at Metro Solar was always happy to answer any questions we had. Would definitely recommend.

Kate0473

Kate0473Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great experience!

Denis

DenisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Keep Up The Good Work

Courteous, Professional, Clean and Genuine. From my initial contact with Jeremy then Belinda, Michael and Dan I am very happy with your company. No Stress, Hassle Free and a pleasure to deal with all of you. Thank You.

Experienced roof water leak after solar panel install

Experienced water leak after solar panel installation.
Solar panel electrical condute blocking the drain water and leaking to floor
plumber was engaged to inspect and report
4 months waiting period for organising install

JW17

JW17

Absolutely awful - steer clear at all costs

I have no idea what the quality of the installation is - as they never installed. I paid the deposit 6 months ago, with the understanding that i may need to pay for a cherry picker given site access - which I did. They finally turned up after numerous calls and emails to tell me it was too hard and they didn't want to finish the job.

Not only has this cot me time - it has cost a lot of money. They had my deposit for 6 months and the rebates have fallen in the mean time.

Absolutely appalling service - great at taking your money, but don't expect them to actually follow through. Steer clear....

johnshen

johnshenasked

Our solar power has been installed by Metro Solar in June 2017, we spend $5000 to installed 4.29KW Optimizers system, but at 12th February 2018 stop working till now, during this one month time, we made many calls to Metro Solar, and they send people twice to tried check the system, but could not find problems, is anyone have similar problems and any solutions please give some opinion?

Hi John,

Apologies for responding here but i thought i would answer your question.

Firstly please check your system as it is working correctly.

The issue was a faulty manufactured plug on the optimiser which is extremely not common and have never seen this before.

Under instruction form Solaredge we checked the isolator and cabling and gave all the data back to SolarEdge Engineers, this proved to still be inconclusive.

So Solaredge shipped a brand new inverter just incase it was the inverter.

On the final site visit, we waited for a new inverter to be shipped from the manufacture just in case it was the inverter, the team removed all panels and found that one of the optimiser has a pin in the plug of the optorisier was short in the pre manufactured plugged.

This was extremely challenging fault to find, and considering the team complete uninstall all panels and re installed and spent a total of 12 hours between our site visits.

Metro Solar and SolarEdge are extremely proud of the boys to find such a difficult fault.

Sorry if you were at all inconvenience for the two week process.

Regards Meto Solar

Justin
Justin

Yes I too have had metro solar install a 4.9 system lucky if it generates 14 kwh/ day have had many phone calls to them but still no fix.

Hi Justin,

Sorry for the late reply, unfortunately, we did not see your question as it has been added in with some else question.
Please reach out to us we would love to make sure your system is working 100%, we do have performance guarantees in place with some customers.
Again, please contact support@metrosolar.com.au as I can not find a Justin with a 4.9kW system in our database.

Regards, Metro Solar