Metro Tiles

Metro Tiles

See the Best Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Peter R.

Peter R.South East Queensland, QLD

Above and Beyond

This may seem trivial, but perhaps the service I received typifies the wider organisation. I was searching for a small quantity of paving tiles to replace a few damaged ones in my courtyard. As it happens, Metro Tiles at Geebung, Qld., is not far from home. I rolled in on a Saturday morning and was given extraordinary service, even though I'd made it clear any purchase would be quite small. Lorenzo was extremely helpful, knew the industry, knew my tiles (they've been out of production for maybe 15 years) and searched through their entire stock. No joy, but he was able to point me toward the original importers. His assistance saved me hours of trudging around tile retailers. That is proper service and I appreciate it.

raheen

raheenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service from Metro Tiles Geebung

Donna Nicolaidis

Donna NicolaidisAU

Over the Moon

If your looking for great service & quality products, I can definitely recommend Metro Tiles on the Sunshine Coast. Tanja & Rory Brennan are a terrific example of business excellence!