Metro Tiles

Metro Tiles

See the Best Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Above and Beyond

This may seem trivial, but perhaps the service I received typifies the wider organisation. I was searching for a small quantity of paving tiles to replace a few damaged ones in my courtyard. As it happens, Metro Tiles at Geebung, Qld., is not far from home. I rolled in on a Saturday morning and was given extraordinary service, even though I'd made it clear any purchase would be quite small. Lorenzo was extremely helpful, knew the industry, knew my tiles (they've been out of production for maybe 15 years) and searched through their entire stock. No joy, but he was able to point me toward the original importers. His assistance saved me hours of trudging around tile retailers. That is proper service and I appreciate it.

Great service from Metro Tiles Geebung

We went to Metro Tiles at Geebung earlier this year when we needed to replace some tiles because we had dealt with them 20 years ago when we first built our home. We had a good experience with them all those years ago and the service we received this time was excellent again. Leanne was very helpful from the start when we were looking at what tiles were available to replace our old tiles. She was friendly and was able to give us useful information about the products that we were looking at and other options that were available. She was helpful again recently when our builder was finally ordering the tiles and gave us good advice with regard to delivery times. It's a joy to deal with a business that is friendly, efficient and knows what they are doing.

Over the Moon

If your looking for great service & quality products, I can definitely recommend Metro Tiles on the Sunshine Coast. Tanja & Rory Brennan are a terrific example of business excellence!