MetroMovers
See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Metro Movers

4.1
  • Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Phil11
Phil11Victoria

Excellent service

Really pleased with the move. We moved a selection of heavy and bulky items from 4 BED house to our new address, Rafael, Max and Jouan? Were on time, polite, helpful and really took care without furniture. No damage at all and a great team. Recommended. They will be 1st on our list for our next move

Jem
JemGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I almost consider the experience a scam

Misleading on pricing of their cardboard boxes. I was told "an extra $25 for the boxes, take as many as you need". I was charged an extra $100 for using four of their plain, cardboard boxes. This is on top of $840 for moving from a small one bedroom apartment, three blocks down the street. Reaaaally took their time. Look elsewhere.

Tom
TomSydney, NSW

The worst move I've ever had - scratched furniture and poor customer service

This was the worst move I've ever had - furniture was scratched through carelessness by the movers, with no response to written complaints about it. Further to this, one of the crews finished up early when there was work still to be done, requiring me to pay a second crew to do it. I was told this would be followed up but a response was never provided despite my follow ups (they had my money and that was that).

I won't be using this place again and actively caution my friends who are moving about them - I've moved plenty of times and never had these basic issues.

• +1Thumbnail
Angela
Angela

Terrible, stressful and the worst customer service experience- a disgrace

Jac
Jac

Inconsistent. Time Wasting. Something goes wrong you're on your own

Blanca
BlancaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible customer service, management worse!

Sharon
SharonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommended

Great job. Turned up on time and with short notice. Very professional. Took care with all items. Would recommend Metro Movers to family and friends and would use again. Thanks

Very slow and damage to my stuff

I would not recommend this business. I moved from a 3 bedroom unit (with a lift) to another 3 bedroom unit (with lift) to the neighbouring suburb. Started at 11:15 am and finished 13 hours later. I booked three movers and I also had to assist. It was exhausting - I did 30,000 that day. There was damage to my stuff as well. Requests via telephone, online application and email to claim on their efficiency guarantee and no damage have remained unanswered.

Disappointing to say the least.

Mags
MagsSydney, NSW

Horrendous and boarding on criminal

Do not use them - they are bullies and thugs - they threatened to hold all our items hostage simply because I questioned why the driver disappeared for 50 minutes - very slow.

They got straight on with the job

Moved with metro movers on the 17th Jan and then had our stuff held at their depot whilst we painted the house. The team were very polite, efficient. They got straight on with the job. Thanks

Cheryl A
Cheryl A

Great experience

The ream were very professional and extremely pleasant + polite workers. They were very helpful. We would highly recommend Metro Movers to our friends and family, which we have already done so.

Great Care Taken

"Excellent service. Great care taken. Very pleasant movers. Would recommend MetroMovers to other people moving home. It was a big, heavy load we had moved from Ormond to Seaford in Victoria."

MetroMovers TeamMetro MoversSend a private message

Thank you Pdp - Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a glowing review. We gave it our best and appreciate you sharing it.

Wonderful! Thank you!

Wonderful! Thank you! It was a big move and the guys were friendly and very hard working. Loved the professional and positive attitude from the two removalists. Great job MetroMovers.

MetroMovers TeamMetro MoversSend a private message

Thank you M - such a pleasure to read such a glowing review. Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience here. We really appreciate it.

Awesome!

Awesome! The team were so very careful and helpful. MetroMovers moved us out of our offices in Prahran, and now they've moved us back in! The team did a great job both times.

MetroMovers TeamMetro MoversSend a private message

Thank you LWreth - your feedback is greatly appreciated. We look forward to moving you again in the future!