4.1

4.4

Zizi
ZiziSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst service

They wasted our time with a few meeting and they didn't help at all just wanted to pay them more and more after we paid $4500 plus GST.
Sharon Gray
Sharon GraySouth East Queensland, QLD
Jeffrey W.
Jeffrey W.

Exceptional service

Leanne and Amelia were sensational to work with. Both specialists, patient and extremely hardworking and secured an A grade property
I’m very time poor and they took care of the entire process from start to finish.
I’m very satisfying and will use their services again, without question Show reply
Juan
JuanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

The best kind of help when it comes to buying a property

Leanne and Amelia were both extremely professional and helpful. They were upfront with their advice and recommendations; prompt and patient with their responses to our questions. We felt comfortable and confident in an otherwise, uncomfortable situation, of buying our first investment property in another state. We definitely recommend their services. 5 Stars! Show reply
Lenore P.
Lenore P.South East Queensland, QLD

Made my life so much easier

Leanne and Amelia were very caring and supportive. They were there to answer questions and kept me informed. Show reply
Sameer M.
Sameer M.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts
Helpful and Professional
Helpful and ProfessionalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely helpful and Professional

What a blessing it was to be introduced to Metropole, in particular, Leanne and Amelia.

I asked Leanne if she could help me find a new home. She and Amelia took the stress out of searching and kept me up to date constantly on what properties were available. They were always at the Inspections with a smiling face and support.

Leanne and Amelia got to know the style of home that I was looking for and found the right one for me before it went on the market.

To take the time and stress out of looking for a new home, I highly recommend contacting Leanne and Amelia. Thank you Ladies for your help.

Vince O.
Vince O.2 posts

Trust and Professionalism

A great experience working with Leanne and Amelia through Metropole Buyers Agency service. Both provided excellent communication throughout the process to provide transparency and the right level of detailed information needed to make effective decisions. Their knowledge of the local market, patience to wait for the right property for us and then their all-round support to purchase the property enabled us to obtain a fantastic investment grade property in a great location. Highly recommend! Show reply
Jacob
Jacob2 posts

Fantastic experience

I couldn’t be happy with the team at metropole. I have engaged with the strategy team, buyers agent and property management team. Every team was professional, and insightful, and answered every question I had. The team spent the time to educate and guide me through the process and grow my understanding of the property market. Brett, Mandy, Leanne and Amelia, I can not thank you enough for the help and effort you have put in to make this a positive experience. Show reply
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

Fantastic, efficient buyers agents with great communication

We worked with Metropole to develop a property portfolio strategy and then their buyers agents Leanne and Amelia to purchase our first investment property as part of that plan. Leanne and Amelia were incredibly efficient and thorough. They sourced a great off market opportunity for us and smoothly managed the process of purchasing the property on our behalf. Highly recommend! Show reply
Richard M
Richard MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional, Knowledgeable and Tough Negotiators !!

It's always a pleasure dealing with Amelia from Metrople Property Strategists. She is always very professional, knowledgeable, fast and prompt and so easy to work with. They are one of our go to buyers agents in Brisbane and I can highly recommend their services if you are looking at purchasing a property.
Always open, honest and tough negotiators. Thanks Amelia !! Show reply
Brian S.
Brian S.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts
Bijmoon and Rony
Bijmoon and RonySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great rental agreement experience

We're having very difficult situations to find a place due to the current crazy demands of places in Brisbane. We had applied more than 10 places with no luck and the whole situations been very stressful because we had only two weeks to find a place.
Finally, we applied one townhouse with Metropole and told them about our situation. The real estate agents were very kind and acted like a real human being and finally we found our new home with them.
The place is located in a very convenient location and is a great package for a small family.
Our experience with Metropole has been exceptional.
Thank you so much Olena & Mary & whole team for your kindness for finding us our new home in this crazy rental situations! We appreciate it a lot. Show reply
Sophia
SophiaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Metropole Property Strategists   DM
Yasmin Scappin
Yasmin Scappin

Fantastic service

We have had fantastic service from start to finish. Again. 3rd time and we keep coming back because of the great service and great results. Show reply

Consumer Watchdog
Consumer Watchdog

Discovered a remarkable coincidence. Metropole has been receiving reviews over the last 2 years. Over this time, they have received nothing but 1 & 2. Suddenly over the last 2 days, they got as many as four 5-stars. What could be a reason of that?

Metropole differentiates itself from the competition with their CEO, [Name Removed], who writes books & blogs on property investment. [Name Removed] has very good literary skills but there have been learned men in the past who have preyed upon the naivete - financial, in this case - of the general population. Especially since unlike financial advice, property investment is not regulated by the government (and therefore a natural magnet for conmen)

In case you didn't know, [Name Removed] has had brushes with the law in his younger days (you can Google about that), though admittedly not regarding property investment.

Michael
Michael
mohd
mohd

The reviews persuaded me that Metropole outperform in writing tantalising articles but underperform in translating these articles into action. With them words speak louder than action. Better keep away from them.

Tharindu
Tharindu

Hello guys, I was about to contact Metropole group for my next investment property purchase but the reviews here have made me do it all on my own. To the best of my knowledge there are no genuine buyer's agents or advocates in the market - and they're all tied to vendors , developers etc... If case someone comes across a good , genuine buyer's agent / financial strategist pls let me know as i may talk to them and ask some questions before making my final decision.

Daniel