Michael Blast Greaser

Michael Blast Greaser

4.9

Tristan

TristanPerth, WA

Best Purchase In The Longest Time.

I've just clocked my first 1000km on my Greaser and i've never been so happy with any purchase. Ever.

I now ride to work, every day, and save a fortune on both parking and driving - And i have to admit it's pretty cool turning heads and having conversations with people who are so taken by it along the way.

It is literally faster, cheaper and easier for me to commute now on my Greaser than in a car, and it's of course great fun to just cruise on the weekends.

Only possible gripe would be maybe one or two extra gears given i'm riding in flat/downhill areas regularly and can pick up speed easily, but that's truly nitpicking! Other than that the build and quality is fantastic, couldn't fault it.

By a Greaser today, you won't regret it.

Purchased in May 2019 for A$3,100.00.

Phil Coster

Phil CosterGippsland, VIC

My mobility & love of life has returned

Purchased in May 2019 for A$3,049.00.

Awesome bike.

Bike has an exciting riding position. The balance and steering set up are quite different from most bikes I have ridden, it makes travelling at higher speeds a real pleasure.

Purchased in December 2018.

NZ Maverick
NZ Maverick

Richard

RichardSouth West, WA

2000 km and still going strong

Purchased 2 yrs ago, great fun to ride . Saving heaps on fuel licence etc , everyone you meet wants to know details. i ride it every chance i get , couldnt be more happy . Thanks Conrad.

Purchased in October 2017 at Melo Velo for A$3,000.00.

FabPerth, WA

Fab ride!

I have lost my car license for 6 months and I thought it was the perfect way of getting the mobility i still need. Not sure I want my car back now!

March 25th 2019 Update: Just Ok

I love the look of it. It feels good to ride but the battery capacity is not great. Looking at buying a second one. Not cheap either $600-$650.
Also some design issues with brackets rubbing, taking the paint off the the body...only after 3 weeks. A bit annoyed.

Purchased in March 2019.

Perfect Bridge Between Bikes and Motorcycles

Purchased in January 2018 for A$3,350.00.

Steve

SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Almost at 1,000km. Love every k. Use it to get to work - to hit the beach - to just go and clear my head.

They are attractive & functional.
I didn’t put a throttle on so I can get some exercise while having fun
Some battery on way to work. A touch of power coming home.

Purchased in April 2018 for A$3,500.00.

Conrad L.Michael Blast

Hey Steve, much appreciated for the review mate if you have any questions please be sure to reach out to us

www.michaelblast.com.au

Could not be happier with my bike

From my earliest enquires to my subsequent purchase & the fun of riding a bike after many years not riding the whole experience has been awesome.
My greaser has opened up a whole new world & enables me to ride further with the battery when I get tired. A very well built bike that will give anyone who purchases one years of reliable service

Purchased in February 2018.

Josh.S

Josh.SCanberra 2600, ACT

Excellent A++

Well built. Well powered. Excellent, fun machine. Excellent for easy daily commutes or just cruising and looking good, Gets all the attention and questions from the public young and old alike. an ability to lock off the electronics and wheel and some storage in the "tank" would be some handy improvements that would make an absolutely awesome machine even better

Purchased in February 2019 at Pushys for A$3,080.00.

Kendrick

KendrickSydney, NSW

The future

Absolutely addicted to this machine and it ticks all the boxes. Easy to assemble, fast, fun, bloody good looking! Since receiving my Greaser I have barely even used my car. Onlookers can’t help but stare... These are definitely the future!

Purchased in November 2018.

Conrad L.Michael Blast

You are more than welcome to join our MB Crew page on FB if you want to chat more and post up pics of your ride or just want to connect with other Greaser owners in your area.

Red

RedCollingwood Canada

Love This Bike

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Love it!

I have had mine for just on a year and it is the best purchase I have ever made. I get out most days especially over summer and ride 35km’s+ Per day. The down side is everyone wants to stop you to have a chat to find out what it is!!! It is a pleasure to ride making longer ride super comfortable. it is hard going riding it if the battery goes flat but I’m planning my rides better now so I arrive back with power to spare.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Happiness is a Greaser

My Black on Black with White wall tyres, is a classic that makes me smile! Love riding it every chance I get and enjoy the Electricity assistance, that makes hills and riding into the wind a breeze! I added saddlebags to the Rear Pannier Rack, so scooting to the shop. Just adds to the pleasure of riding my Greaser!!! This bike is the best investment, in my Happiness and Health. The whole set up, is ergonomically right from me. Win Win all around I say!!! I can see my Greaser Happiness, as a never ending story!

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Celebrity Status in town

I absolutely love the bike and after bringing it into an E Bike dealer in Corvallis they fell in love with it after I gave the owner a ride. I've been on multiple trips and it performs flawlessly. I recently took a 20+ mile round trip and returned home with over a half charge remaining on the battery. I have recently been advised that this site only covers Australia. I attempted to remove my review but unfortunately I am having a bit of an issue.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Conrad L.Michael Blast

A bike that is a work of art

I have not stopped smiling since I got my bike it’s great I love it even when you are not riding it it’s like a work of art. I have add a rack and throttle finger switch and am now hoping to get some panyers made up for the back rack so they match the seat and grips

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Steve S

Steve SGold Coast

Cool and Practical

Have recently purchased a Greaser. My poor car is now lonely in the garage and the Greaser is in the lounge room!! The Bike is not just fun it is a true commuter. I’m doing nearly 40km a day and having a blast. Quality is great and a very comfortable ride. Need to find Greaser club for weekend fun!!!

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Lisa

LisaAdelaide

The BEST!

What a bike! Great build, great quality and great style.
Where I live is quite hilly and I wanted something to take the sting out of all the climbs on the way home. I was a little apprehensive if the greaser would perform on some of the steeper hills but it did so with ease!
A very fun bike to ride!

Date PurchasedDec 2017

PabloPerth

Don’t usually write reviews, but really good product deserve a thumbs up

It’s the real deal guys.... great build, individual styling with real character, GREAT value (do your research and there is nothing quite like it for the price), and five star service. If you want a fun and practical cruiser it’s absolutely top notch, and it really has presence In the flesh...

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Peace bruv =)

Mathew Graham

Mathew Graham

This is more than an electric bike

I recently got my Greaser in classic black with brown leather - and it is gorgeous. Not only do I think that, but it’s a genuine head turner. I have comments all the time when riding past and even the most battle hardened cyclist in full lycra stops to appreciate it. I have the 250w version and use it to ride a commute of 12km each way and it’s perfect. I have a steep hill near my house and it makes that morning lift up it so much easier than before. Stunning!

Date PurchasedDec 2017

BOOM ! THERE THE GO !

Well finally made the disision to buy one could not be happier great quality just a all round good think

Date PurchasedNov 2017