Michael's Chemist

Michael's Chemist

2.5

Chell

ChellMelbourne

Online ordering system not good!

I tried to order some items online through Michael’s Chemist as they seemed to have a good range and good prices. It has now been a month and I still haven’t received my order, or any tracking details. I’ve not had any luck getting on to them to find out what is going on. Luckily I paid with PayPal so they are looking into getting a refund for me. I’m not sure they use their online ordering system? Might be better to visit the actual shop in person.

alex2001

alex2001Perth, WA

Ok service, not a barn but not a discount pharmacy

I needed to fill a prescription which I normally have done at Chemist Wharehouse but unfortunately they have stopped stocking the brand I stick to. Full retail price of my med is $28.99, at chemist warehouse $22.99 and at Greg’s $26.99. Both less than the point when the pbs cuts in. When I saw Michaels with sign that I think said discount chemist I thought great I’ll fill my script there. Cost was close enough to $36. Which is above retail and set in that plus / minus zone to the pbs. Bit disappointing for those that depend on prescriptions being kinda affordable for chronic health conditions