Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation

See the Best Bootcamps & Fitness Programs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ruthless uncaring money making organisation!

I paid for a course last August. Unfortunately on the first day there was a family crisis which absorbed all my attention. On finally emerging I contacted Michelle Bridges to say that as I had been unable to participate in the course could I transfer to the next available one? I was told they had ‘cancellation policies’-I had been far too distracted to think about this- but as a ‘generous’ gesture they would only ask me to pay half of a future fee. Now as it wouldn’t cost them anything it seems remarkably mean and uncaring not just to roll the payment over. Make no mistake this is not a warm caring enterprise but purely a ruthless money making one!

Pros and cons

Pros
1. Weightloss works even without exercising although if you wish for shape for your figure i highly recommend you do.
2. Skin elasticity, my skin was amazing and i could see the impact healthy foods has on my body
3. Mental health, overall my mental health changed after a few weeks and i had more energy and focus to eat well and exercise.
4. Body shape, my body toned better in places than other weightloss programs and i only used the online videos with no weights except canned food when asked. I lost all my 'problem areas'!
5. Majority of food tasted amazing and most of the time i was left feeling full although i occationally struggled with wanting midnight sweets because i didnt eat my snacks. FYI it is a MUST to eat your snacks or you will struggle!!
6. Amazing meals that majority are easy and simple to cook especially on time saver.
7. Exercise levels on the videos are great so you can change levels to suit your needs. Some i could do advanced, others i could barely get through easy in the same video. But i could change it to suit the level my body parts were used too... over time i found i was mostly on intermediate with a few advanced sections.
8. Wide range of short videos for quick workouts if unable to do normal videos.

Cons
1. Cost -
a) personally i am happy with initially paying the over all amount. But for long term members there should be a reward system for being loyal and sticking with the program and showing progress.
b) the cost of just myself is roughly $150 + a week and thats not including snacks.
Add snacks and fluctuating food prices for whats in season and your looking at the $250+ price range. I found the meat/fish/out-of-season product types needed for the meals quite expensive and as i have a family of 6 and a partner whos intake is twice mine left us out of pocket immensely if i tried to incorporate my family into my 12wbt journey.
2. It is not family friendly
Not being able to alter for family servings for dinner meal times etc makes it really pointless which leads to my next point.
3. EXTREMELY time consuming for busy families. I found it took a long time to spend time searching for meals etc Especially if your trying to keep costs down by finding cheaper alternatives for whats in season in your area etc.
4. Cant save cooking for 1 or 2 on individual meal selections, not every meal was i cooking for myself and it changed all meals every time you changed it. Which also meant it took more time writing down what was needed for your ingrediant list as it didnt automatically save.
5. Snacks are not included in the shopping list which means it was more time spent writing it down.

Please note the mobile app was not available when i used 12wbt only the pc version.
My life would have been alot simpler!
But i did sign up again when the app became available and still struggled to find time to focus completely on the program due to personal situations to do with my family and kids.
I wish the platform was a lot simpler for mums like myself who have their hands crazy full and over overwhelmed with the monster of tasks expected to achieve on a daily basis.

I would highly give 5 stars if it catered for women with large families and not so time consuming if needing to be altered or work needed for the added extras. BUT IT DOES WORK!

Huge variety

I love the variety of the food and that you can change the meal plan to your taste. I’ve had success on it and I even didn’t follow it 100%. Now I know the recipes I like and what I don’t. It’s reasonably priced I just wish they had an option to join anytime instead of having to wait to start the round.

Trash.

Created an unhealthy relationship with food and exercise and landed me in a very vulnerable position. Yes I obviously had preconceived ideas about my body and underlying mental health but no, you can’t eat 1200 cals and strenuously exercise on top of it. Say goodbye to your social life at the very least.

24 hour support NOT!!!!

Great program
But whenever I send in a question it takes nearly a week to respond
Not happy at all with that for the price

It does work, highly recommend

I stuck to the program, with a couple of cheat days and still saw great results esp towards the end of the program as my body really transformed. Definitely feel healthier and look better. Meals are great and exercises are tough but fun and you feel great after. Highly recommend, thanks MISH YOU are very inspiring

Intending to do it again

I lost 7 kilos when I first did this programme and felt incredible. Sadly over the few years since finishing bad habits crept back so......I am intending to do it again and am looking forward to it. For the reviews that say it is pricey and could get done info on line I would have to disagree. Whilst you can get info online I feel the programme keeps me accountable and offers much more than online recipes. I used to joke with my husband about 'my mate Mish' ! - for me it felt like a one to one personal trainer. Lost the weight and also got into running. Just need to start again and lose a few kilos and increase the running. I only hope there is a vegan programme - vegetarian was great first time but now vegan.

Best Programme Ive Ever Done

Wow, I cant recommend this programme highly enough. I did two rounds this year (2018) with 12Wbt to get in shape for my big five O and I'm still doing it now on my own. I lost 6kg and feel great! Want results for life? This is the programme to do!

Love it

“Great service highly recommend , Cant wait to get stuck into this round !! Thanks again for all your support

Simple, sensible, fun AND it works!

I love the 12WBT programme by Michelle Bridges. At 50 I thougth I had Buckley’s & none chance of ever getting back to my 20s&30s weight of 55kg. I looked carefully into MBs programme and really thought it could work for me as it keeps you accountable, there’s online support, very sensible nutritionally balanced eating plans that just work - even if you don’t use all her recipes (which are great) and stick to the basic principles, you’ll have success. The workouts online are really fun. Nothing like her Extreme DVDs. I lost 18kgs 4 years ago after doing 2 programmes in succession and I’ve pretty much kept it all off - bar 2-3kg fluctuation when I get slack and stop doing exercise. It reset me into some great eating habits and made me aware of portion sizes & calorie content of even some healthy foods like rice and cashews. I recommend 12WBT all over the place, and want to sign up again to get back into the workout habit again, which I’ve really missed. it would be great if there was a discount when you’ve already paid for 5 rounds but just want to continue to have access to the videos. Maybe I need to suggest that option to the team. Good luck!

Okay

So, if you stick to it, it works, but it’s also information that really is common sense. Eat less, exercise more, lose weight. It has the added bonus of mindfulness videos to help keep you on track, but given you have to buy all new food / ingredients to stick to the plan and you fork out $20pw for the videos / recipes, I find it expensive. Would be better value for money if you could stay on the program with a minimal fee after paying full price first round.

Program works!

Have been on 6 rounds of the 12WBT and absolutely love it. I have learnt so much from Michelle Bridges through eating, fitness, and mindset. Have lost so much weight, and would highly recommend the program to anyone who wants to loose weight. This program is more focussed on the proper and healthier way to eat, rather than quick fixes that don't last.

Great Exercise Program

Very well maintained website with great workout options from beginner to advanced. I did 2 sessions and it was life changing. Due to other expenses could not afford more. Love Michelle. All the Best

AWESOME PROGRAM HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Very easy program to follow , amazing food and recipes only down side to the program is once the 12 weeks is over you lose access to the site so you need to join again , lost 12 kgs on the program , need to be consistent with exercise which goes hand in hand with anyone that wants to lose weight anyway , completed 2 rounds would do it again many times

Lost 15kg!

I have almost completed my first 12 week round and am very happy with my weight loss. I thought the program would be hard to follow but have found it really easy. I am a busy full-time teacher with four of my own teens/young adults. The best part for me was that my shopping list can be transferred automatically by Michelle's online site to Woolworths Online and I could choose between budget or normal (I chose budget) this means I could purchase cheaper brands. My whole family ate what I ate but they just added meat and extra bread, rice etc to up the calories as they're still growing. I walked most days and did Michelle's workouts, you can lose weight by simply eating the recipies even if you can't do the exercises. I'm vegetarian but there is a huge variety of meals to choose from. Now I'm almost finished the round, I'm going to move onto the Voome program which is still from the 12WBT people only it's around $6 per week for almost the same content. The main difference is the ingredients don't automatically go into Woolworths Online. Even all the recipies I favourited are still favourited. This program is extremely doable for busy people and like someone above said, there is no way it won't work if you honestly follow it.

I never knew healthy food can taste so good

I loved this program. I found it all inclusive Michelle has thought of everything and I have been blown away by the recipes and will be incorporating them into my everyday life. Portion sizes are smaller than I would like and I get this is so I loose weight. If I ate what I would like I'd never loose the weight I want to. Great program, excellent value for money. When I followed the program it worked, when I didm''t follow it and added extras it didn't work.
Love it Michelle.

Cannot recommend

I cannot recommend this program because I just don't think you get value for money. If you have tried dieting other ways and done your research you will already have seen variations of the recipes elsewhere. They are basic and bland at times. Examples- breakfast banana smoothie recipe, minestrone soup, boiled egg with Vegemite soldiers, steamed fish with Asian vegetables, ham and salad wrap...get my drift??? Many meals are high in carbs with extensive use of bread, wraps, crackers - which is contrary to current diet advice and leaves you hungry. also, access to the recipes and videos disappear when your time is up so you can never refer back to what you paid for. There are better programs out there than this one.

Free weight loss info available readily online/Unnecesary expense?

Looked at the 12wbt website. Unable to access even "sample my recipes". All information was locked (ooohhhh, its soooo secretive) and without signing up and paying membership there was no good will or incentives to encourage/stimulate joining. There is so much "free" weight loss information online, there does not appear the need to be a real need, albeit maybe a psychological one (i.e. this one will work - it must be better so if I join I will lose weight this time because its a hidden secret), to join and pay for information that you can probably already freely access or obtain from your doctor/medical facility. Unfortunately weight loss will come from hard work, self control, medical help and a mind set to achieve the same. Sadly, weight loss will just not come from "joining" the 12wbt.

You will get results if your are honest

This program is easy to follow, the food is sustainable for the whole family and can be slightly modified for the other family members. For the comments i have read that you should get access to videos after completing the 12wks or the ridiculous comment that after 5 rounds and spending all that money you walk away with nothing, come on and be realistic. After a 12 month gym membership do they give you dvd workouts to take home? NO this gives you shopping lists, meal plans and a choice of workouts for about $16 a week. I consider that to be a bargain and a lot cheaper than a gym membership or a personal dietician and that's what Michelle Bridges gives you. You can print as many recipes as you like and the workouts. This is about being accountable for yourself.

Long term disappointment

I have done 5 rounds of 12wbt, yes I lost weight. I loved the workout videos as they fitted in with my life. My disappointment comes from paying $1000.00 over the 5 seasons and not getting any incentives. I would of liked to have been able to access the videos after each round or at least have full access to videos after a certain amount of rounds. It's a lot of money to pay in the long run. I have also put all the weight back on due to losing focus as can't access videos unless you sign up again. Yes you can purchase videos but they are not the same workouts.