3Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation

54%12%34%

2.1
1.8
1.9
Brand Manager for Michelle Bridges? Claim your listing.

Tanith R.
Tanith R.5 posts

Roxanne B.
Roxanne B.Hunter Region, NSW3 posts

Wendy
WendyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC3 posts

Poor support

Program fully based on food plan/ calorie counting. No calorie counter included in the program. Poor support, days passed before I received a reply to my questions everytime
Tiare
TiareSydney2 posts

/Dont do it. They make it hard to cancel and keep charging

opted to do the 12 wbt. the program didnt work for me. It was complicated. decided to cancel after my 12 wbt course. I tried to cancel after the program ended. I couldnt find the where to cancel, so I emailed the contact email. and had no reply, reason for this is they dont want you to cancel. Your 12 wbt rolls over to a new plan and you get charged $9.99 a week and after alot of attempts i finally cancelled. And they had the cheek to deduct more payments after I cancelled.
The contact email said, I should have read the terms and conditions. Yes, but you should have replied to my emails to ask how to cancel.
Not transparent. Dont do it, there are other ways to lose weight, this program is not personal.
Roz
Roz

Nicola P.
Nicola P.Queensland

Save your money no help at all!

App is terrible no reminders given if you miss a days check in to go back! I have free apps that give you more promps
Catrina L.
Catrina L.Darling Downs, QLD2 posts

Great in the short term but wasn't sustainable

The recipies are really good but the required calorie deficit was too high for me. It was not sustainable in the long term. And the food would often take a lot of fuss to prepare. I need quick and tasty meals!
Georgina L.
Georgina L.Sydney, NSW

Rip off

Purchased this on a week by week basis (without reading the fine print, ALWAYS READ it). Found the app unhelpful, hard to navigate, support was lacking and I just never knew when it 'started' or what I was to do, no guidance at all. I asked to cancel, they wouldnt let me, even when i said im personally not ready to commit to this. Greedy money grabbing scam. Not about health, its about money. Such a shame. Wasted over $200. Dont bother, there are so many better programs out there, like Ash Lane, that are actually about helping women, not money!! Trust me, dont waste your money.
Claire
ClaireMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

App is Sh*t

The recipes are great, but that's pretty much where the good bit of the MT12wbt stop. The app continually crashes, the "shopping list" for each week always resets itself so good luck keeping tracking of what you need to buy. And if you want to enter you stats each week, you have to go through the website not the app, & now the website is telling me that my user name does not exist even though I've been on the program for almost 12 weeks & the technical support is very lacking. Also, it's hell expensive! I mean ridiculously expensive. $20 buck a week for recipes, because essentially that is all I'm using the app for. Pull your finger out Michelle & stop ripping people off with you inferior product
Katie S.
Katie S.Southwest, VIC4 posts

KJP25
KJP25

Scam! Don’t sign up for Lifestyle

Continued taking money after my subscription ended and I had provided notice to cancel. Had to block my credit card to stop payments & threaten legal action before they’d cancel subscription.
Ash
Ash

Jackie
JackieHunter Region, NSW2 posts

Will not let you cancel

Noticed they still take money out even after I have tried to cancel the lifestyle plan it’s been more then a year and they did message me to tell me how to cancel but when I tried there was no option to cancel? So bad they continue to take money out even though I have tried to cancel multiple times
phil
philSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

be careful

My wife had this service for a couple of years. She was having some health issues and emailed them to stop the service there answer was no. For a company who believes in health and well being you would think they would be more understanding. We cancelled any way will never go back even if was free.
zebbie
zebbieSoutheast, SA2 posts

Be aware of contracts, it needs revamping

Be aware if you joint lifestyle programme $9.99 will come out of your account each week for one year. I stupidly made this mistake not reading the fine print. This is inconvenient to say the least.

The home workouts have been the same for years which becomes boring.

The menu plan could do with some different recipes too as they’re remained fairly static.

You never hear much from Michelle Bridges anymore.

The Woolworths online shopping that is meant to correspond with the shopping list has also never worked for me.

The corresponding app has glitches ( this was recently updated/changed).

I used to love this programme but now it’s time to move on to something else.