4MicroCloud Mattress

• Front (3)
Adjustment Period
  • Days (19)
  • Weeks (4)
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (14) · No (8)
Caused Discomfort Yes (0) · No (23)
Heat Retention Yes (0) · No (21)
Sagging Yes (0) · No (24)
Perceived Firmness
  • Very Soft (2)
  • Soft (7)
  • Medium (15)
See the Best Mattresses in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

MicroCloud Mattress70 reviews
Katie
KatieVICCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC6 posts
  Mattress

What a great mattress!

I bought a deluxe premium micro cloud mattress a few months ago. It really is the most comfortable mattress I have ever slept on. No more stiff joints in the morning. Just luxurious comfort and support. I would (and already have) recommend MicroCloud bedding to anyone for their products and their service.
Linda
Linda4 posts
  King Single

Love it!

I have been so grateful for this mattress. I am both a back and side sleeper and the mattress has been fantastic in both positions. Supportive but so soft and comfortable. And no soreness when I wake, which I had in my previous bed. Plus the service was excellent. I highly recommend this company! Show details ·  1
mallymuffVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC137 posts
  Double

It's a thumbs up from me

After sleeping on the MicroCloud mattress I no longer suffer with back pain, it is so comfortable and supportive and the topper adds to the luxury feel. After a couple of hiccups which Tony sorted out with no trouble, I’m super happy with this purchase. Tony also gifted me a V-pillow to use when I’m reading or watching tele which was very unexpected and welcome. The customer service from MicroCloud has always been very friendly and reliable. Show details ·  1
Anoo
Anoo
  King

Best sleep in years!

I have had a MicroCloud mattress for about 2 weeks now and have experienced the deepest sleep I have had in years. I ordered the King Mattress with mattress topper and it feels like a literal cloud. I usually have multiple wake ups, and a few hip and lower back pains after a nights sleep but I have not experienced any aches or pains since using this mattress. I would definitely recommend. Show details ·  1
Mark M
Mark M

Clouds aren't as good

In addition to a Double I have placed the Queen mattress (with toppers for both mattresses) into my Air BnB.
Me liking them, which I do, is irrelevant if my guests do not. However, all my guests, of all sizes and sleeping habits have, without fail, enjoyed the comfort and rest they achieve when they settled into the MicroCloud.
A good buy that delivers a good night. Show details ·  1
  King Single
Kate V.
Kate V.VICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Incredibly comfortable

My Microcloud Bedding mattress is an absolute delight to sleep in, it’s so comfortable and sits high enough off the base which makes the bedroom look very grand. We love it. Show details
ValerieB
ValerieBNSWSydney, NSW2 posts
  King

Excellent Mattress! Best one we have bought ever

We purchased a king bed ensemble from Microcloud and firstly - the service was fantastic. Very accommodating and prompt in delivery. The mattress is very comfortable and worth every cent. The mattress is firm but not too firm. We are sleeping most comfortably now and would recommend it to everyone... Show details ·  1
Jack W.
Jack W.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Queen Mattress

My partner and I purchased the queen mattress with medium firmness and it has been a great buy. It is soft to sleep on though does not sag and offers a peaceful nights sleep for both partners. I would strongly recommend for any prospective buyers. Show details ·  1
Luke G.
Luke G.

Fantastic Mattress

I purchased the MicroCloud Medium Queen size mattress and have been really happy with it since purchase in July 2020. Firstly, the level of customer support from Jonathan was excellent. Very helpful and proactive in queries and advice and not pushy, it was very welcome as I purchased it online direct through MicroCloud.
The mattress can feel a bit firm when first bought, but it will 'break in' a little and be very comfortable in all sleeping positions. The quality of the topper is also excellent and adds to the luxury feel of the mattress. I am very pleased with the purchase and looking to buy a second microcloud mattress in the future. Show details
Zoe
ZoeVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Pure heaven

My MicroCloud mattress is a pleasure to sleep in every night. I never wake up sore. It supports my body in each position and encourages peaceful sleep each night. Magnificent!! Highly recommend all of the MicroCloud products!! Show details ·  1
JamesY
JamesYVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Queen

This is by far the best bed I’ve slept in!

This is by far the best bed I’ve slept in. Incredibly comfortable and supportive. I’ve also been getting a much better sleep since I got this mattress! Would highly recommend :) Show details ·  1
Wend0100
Wend0100Castle Hill10 posts
Terry Hands
Terry HandsQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Dream Sleep

Had the mattress 3 weeks now and very happy with the level of comfort and quality. We have shoulder and back issues between us and are both very happy with our nights sleep. Living in Qld we were also concerned about the level of heat generated from foam topped mattresses. This mattress has been brilliant giving us a cool comfortable nights sleep. Do not hesitate to purchase. Show details ·  1

Banjo1
Banjo1 · King

Hi, can your microCloud topper be used on a memory foam mattress like an Emma, or sleeping duck, or is it best to stick with a memory foam topper for these types mattresses?

mallymuff

Hi Banjo1, the base I have my MicroCloud mattress on is just a Sealy one but I don't feel qualified to answer your specific question. Why not contact M/C direct they are very helpful with queries. Good luck :)

MicroCloud
MicroCloud   DM

Hi Banjo1, thank you for your question. Our Mattress Topper is suitable on all styles and designs of mattresses. It is designed to create a soft sleep surface to take pressure off your body for a more comfortable nights sleep.

Bob · Queen

most mattress are made for medium to heavy people and I would like to hear from a person that is light body and if they feel they sink into the topper and give the support as well
from what i have read so far two said it to firm and does not give the cloud feaing

MicroCloud
MicroCloud   DM
Robyn M.
Robyn M. · Mattress

Can you advise please what it is made of, is it natural fibres, duck feathers? or synthetic?

Damo