MicroCloud Mattress

King, Queen, Long Single, etc...
Listing monitored by MicroCloud

4.9
  • Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (10) · No (5)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0) · No (15)
  • Heat Retention Yes (0) · No (14)
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (16)
  • Perceived Firmness
Zoe
ZoeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pure heaven

My MicroCloud mattress is a pleasure to sleep in every night. I never wake up sore. It supports my body in each position and encourages peaceful sleep each night. Magnificent!! Highly recommend all of the MicroCloud products!!

Purchased in November 2019.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Zoe, thank you sincerely for posting your 5 star review and we are indeed very happy the MicroCloud mattress has been a great success for you . Look forward to your return and we are always delighted to assist. Thank you

JamesY
JamesYGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is by far the best bed I’ve slept in!

This is by far the best bed I’ve slept in. Incredibly comfortable and supportive. I’ve also been getting a much better sleep since I got this mattress! Would highly recommend :)

Purchased in May 2021.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi JamesY, an excellent result for you clearly in terms of comfort and even better that you are enjoying much improved sleep too. Many thanks for your helpful feedback.

Wend0100
Wend0100Castle Hill

Superb and Superior mattress

Purchased in September 2020.

Terry Hands
Terry HandsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dream Sleep

Had the mattress 3 weeks now and very happy with the level of comfort and quality. We have shoulder and back issues between us and are both very happy with our nights sleep. Living in Qld we were also concerned about the level of heat generated from foam topped mattresses. This mattress has been brilliant giving us a cool comfortable nights sleep. Do not hesitate to purchase.

Purchased in October 2020 at Manufacturer for $2,500.00.

Ninette H
Ninette HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Beautiful Luxury Bedding

After purchasing a MicroCloud Quilt a couple of years ago that I absolutely love, I felt it was worth investigating their mattresses when we upgraded to a king from our queen mattress. Jonathan was incredibly helpful with all my queries and at no time did I feel pressured. Two weeks in and my husband are coming to realise what we were putting up with with our previous mattress. The new mattress is firm and supportive yet with a soft surface. Add the pillow top and it definitely becomes even more luxurious and very comfortable. Very happy we chose MicroCloud. My only complaint? Am finding it hard to get out of bed because it feels so good, lol.

Purchased in October 2020.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Ninette, an authentic , luxury hotel mattress is indeed well worth the investment ( especially when used with the topper too ). We are delighted that the outcome has been so positive and thankyou for sharing your experience via this review.

Lauren
LaurenCanberra

Never. slept. better.

I haven’t slept this well in years. We have had our mattress for a few months now and I have never slept better.
We spent the time and money researching and testing a big name brand and regretted the purchase after the first night. With the old mattress I used to stay up late so I could be so exhausted I would fall asleep straight away. It didn’t work, I was tired and uncomfortable all the time and Whilst I know it’s odd to buy a mattress ‘sight unseen’ Jonathan talked with us at length and gave us more confidence in this product then the store salesman. It was easy to tell it wasn’t for a ‘quick sale’.
I agree with the other reviews in that it needs a week or so to relax but it’s worth the wait.

Best money spent. Thanks so much

Robyn
RobynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is the best mattress I’ve ever slept on! It really is like sleeping on a cloud!

Thank you Micro cloud for your Great service and helpful advice. We love our new mattress, topper, pillows, dressing gown Doona! It is as soft as a cloud but very supportive. I would definitely buy it again and can’t recommend it highly enough.

Purchased in May 2020 at Directly for $2,750.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Robyn, thank you for your review and what a superb result too . Enjoyable comfort and relaxation can only assist better sleep

Darren T.
Darren T.Sydney, NSW

Customer Service when enquiring

Prompted by the positive reviews on here and the mattress being manufactured in Australia I was interested in a matress, a topper and pillows but the website doesn't have pricing on mattresses so I clicked on the link to contact them. After some initial miscommunication by email a representative called me to resolve any issues and I was very happy with the service and resolution I received. I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of my mattress, topper, quilt and pillows and will post another review after I've spent a few nights with them. I would recommend calling Microcloud to enquire or order.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Darren, thank you for sharing your review and feedback. We're pleased to your concerns were quickly and helpfully attended to. We hope you're now enjoying some comfortable sleep on your new microCloud Mattress and other bedding accessories.

Hylander
HylanderNewcastle

1 year on and we love our bed package

Purchased in February 2019 at MicroCloud for $2,750.00.

DamoPerth, WA

Cool & Comfortable - Sleep Like a Baby

Purchased in January 2020 at MicroCloud.

Vee
VeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it so comfy never slept better

Soft as a cloud yet supportive. Sleeping much better since getting this mattress. No sagging easy to rotate if required. Certainly would purchase again if I needed a new mattress

Purchased in December 2018.

Sleeping PositionFront

Joanne
JoanneAdelaide

Amazing

Purchased in November 2019.

Sleeping PositionSide

DJB
DJBPerth, WA

Absolutely no regrets, would be difficult to do any better

Purchased in April 2019 at MicroCloud.

Sleeping PositionBack
Carolyn
CarolynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

What a great bed

Thank you MicroCloud - so happy with our new king ensemble. Every day feels like we are holidays in a beautiful five star hotel - could not recommend your bed more highly. Also loving our MicroCloud super kind oona and king pillows - heaven.

Purchased in October 2019.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Carolyn, thank you for your review. Very pleasing to know that we've helped replicate that comfy hotel feel at home. The super king doona provides generous drape on the king bed.

jen
jenSydney, NSW

We now have Luxury every night

We were nervous about buying before trying but we were won over by the reviews and the fact that hotels buy these mattresses. They would do their research as much as anyone else so we trusted in that.
We weren't disappointed... we both feel like we are grown ups now finally in a bed worthy of our daily life efforts.
We bought the king bed and base, robes, pillows, mattress topper and protector... the best thing we ever did! It didn't feel as soft as we thought it might be (as we went for plush medium, rather than just medium) but it's still a super comfortable bed.
I feel a bit of luxury every evening now and I totally deserve it :-)

Purchased in September 2019 at MicroCloud for $4,000.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Jen, thank you for your review. We're really pleased to know that you're sleeping comfortably and enjoying all the new bedding.
All our range is designed to be the standard expected in 5-star hotels, using commercial-quality materials.

Robyn M.
Robyn M.asked
Mattress

Can you advise please what it is made of, is it natural fibres, duck feathers? or synthetic?

Damo

Hi Robyn, to my knowledge, the matress utilises comfort foam (no memory foam or latex or animal products), and five-zone pocket spring technology. The matress is described as covered with a stretch-knit fabric. Not sure if that is synthetic or cotton or a blend. The topper is made of 100% Japara cotton fabric that is hypoallergenic, odourless, HealthGuard treated and Oeko-Tex certified. The website describes in greater detail:

Still loving our MicroCloud matress, topper, and pillows...

Judith W
Judith Wasked
Long Single

Can it be used on an electric bed base?

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Judith, yes it can be used but be aware it won't bend as well as a mattress designed specifically to suit an adjustable bed. We can make the foam box with hinge shaped cut outs to help with flexibility- it's an extra cost.

Brian C.
Brian C.asked
Queen

Has this mattress got pocket springs support, & what are the layers above spring system to top. Also is there memory foam at top section under quilting finish. What is the edge support & does it stop partner movement being felt ?. Finally what is the price of Queen size $? + ?delivery costs to Mount Eliza 3930. Thank you,Brian. brianfcary@ gmail.com

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Brian, thank you for your enquiry. Correct we used twice-tempered pocket springs that provide unparalleled support to keep you well aligned. There are high-density comfort layers in the top, that provide a pressure relieving, comfortable feel. Many customers provide feedback indicating that our mattress minimises partner disturbance. Some people go the extra measure to eliminate partner disturbance and get a split-king configuration which combines 2 x long single size beds connected with a zip. Queen size is $2,500. We will also follow up with an email now to advise ordering process.

Get an answer from our members and MicroCloud representatives

Compare all 7 MicroCloud Mattress