Midea 253L Top Mount HD-253FW (White)

Midea 253L Top Mount HD-253FW (White)

1.0

Moos like a cow

The fridge makes noise like a cow mooing. I had the service tech to come over and he said it was a normal fridge sound. I totally disagree. A fridge makes compressor noises and not sound like some alien living in the fridge. The Midea rep called and said that these are normal sounds. Sorry, not in my house. I will never buy another fridge from Midea.

Ecorigon I.

Ecorigon I.Sydney, NSW

Just Absolute Rubbish.

Purchased at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for $599.00.

hopeforbrea

hopeforbreaAU

Continually breaks down, unreliable brand.

We know exactly what's wrong with the fridge, the door has dropped therefore not sealing the fridge properly causing it to malfunction.
We have been fighting with Harvey Norman, Midea and countless other mobs trying to get it fixed and I am now going to Fair Trading NSW.
Harvey norman did not stand by their extended warranty, this is an unreliable, cheap and nasty brand.

Kerry
Kerry
Top Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how Midea 253L Top Mount HD-253FW (White) compares to other Top Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

CHEAP CRAP

Have had problems from time of purchase not keeping fridge cold and finally broke down six months from purchase and get the run around from midea 3 weeks and dont return calls and still broken

Bad warranty service customer service

Not good, not good at all

This was my second refrigerator, the first one lasted two week. It work fine for two weeks then it stopped cooling, i then returned it to hh greg where they promptly exchanged it, but now two weeks later its not working again, so im off to return it again!
Price