Midea HD-253FW

Midea HD-253FW

Ecorigon I.

Ecorigon I.Sydney, NSW

Just Absolute Rubbish.

Purchased at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $599.00.

Noise Level
Household Size 3 person(s)

hopeforbrea

hopeforbreaAU

Continually breaks down, unreliable brand.

We know exactly what's wrong with the fridge, the door has dropped therefore not sealing the fridge properly causing it to malfunction.
We have been fighting with Harvey Norman, Midea and countless other mobs trying to get it fixed and I am now going to Fair Trading NSW.
Harvey norman did not stand by their extended warranty, this is an unreliable, cheap and nasty brand.

Kerry
Kerry

CHEAP CRAP

Have had problems from time of purchase not keeping fridge cold and finally broke down six months from purchase and get the run around from midea 3 weeks and dont return calls and still broken

Bad warranty service customer service

Not good, not good at all

This was my second refrigerator, the first one lasted two week. It work fine for two weeks then it stopped cooling, i then returned it to hh greg where they promptly exchanged it, but now two weeks later its not working again, so im off to return it again!
Price